Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Private Roleplays (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=122)
-   -   The Sol of a Strawberry <P> (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80498)

Shrew March 20th, 2024 06:52 PM

The Sol of a Strawberry <P>

">>Sol<<"
>>Quiet~Introverted~He/Him~23 moons~Mysterious<<

Sol padded through the darker part of the forest, not wanting to be seen by any clan cats, or just cats in general. He quietly and swiftly went through the pine trees and towards a quiet lake. he sat down by the lake, quietly.

@SeonghwasBunnyEars

SeonghwasBunnyEars March 21st, 2024 12:25 PM

Re: The Sol of a Strawberry <P>

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrimsonOaks (Post 1569773)
">>Sol<<"
>>Quiet~Introverted~He/Him~23 moons~Mysterious<<

Sol padded through the darker part of the forest, not wanting to be seen by any clan cats, or just cats in general. He quietly and swiftly went through the pine trees and towards a quiet lake. he sat down by the lake, quietly.

@SeonghwasBunnyEars

Strawberry saw him. Narrowing her red eyes she stalked him high up in a tree.

Shrew March 21st, 2024 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars (Post 1570053)

Strawberry saw him. Narrowing her red eyes she stalked him high up in a tree.

">>Sol<<"

The slim tom's ears perked, he looked around, holding his toy snake tight in his jaws. after a while, he continued silently padding through the shadows.

SeonghwasBunnyEars March 21st, 2024 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrimsonOaks (Post 1570059)
">>Sol<<"

The slim tom's ears perked, he looked around, holding his toy snake tight in his jaws. after a while, he continued silently padding through the shadows.

Strawberry blinked. A toy? And a snake!? How could this weird tom like that? Leaping down silently Strawberry peaked out from a bush. Might as well make herself known. *ahem*

Shrew March 21st, 2024 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars (Post 1570090)

Strawberry blinked. A toy? And a snake!? How could this weird tom like that? Leaping down silently Strawberry peaked out from a bush. Might as well make herself known. *ahem*

">>Sol<<"

he looked over, and clenched his toy snake in his jaws. he backed up a step, seeming anxious.

SeonghwasBunnyEars March 21st, 2024 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrimsonOaks (Post 1570104)
">>Sol<<"

he looked over, and clenched his toy snake in his jaws. he backed up a step, seeming anxious.

"Hello" Strawberry said gently. Padding out gently and revealing her fluffy orange and white fur. Her red eyes gleaming with nervousness and kindness. "I.... I saw you from the tree and figured to say hi!"

Shrew March 21st, 2024 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars (Post 1570107)

"Hello" Strawberry said gently. Padding out gently and revealing her fluffy orange and white fur. Her red eyes gleaming with nervousness and kindness. "I.... I saw you from the tree and figured to say hi!"

">>Sol<<"

"Hm..mk.."He said in a quiet tone.

SeonghwasBunnyEars March 21st, 2024 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrimsonOaks (Post 1570109)
">>Sol<<"

"Hm..mk.."He said in a quiet tone.

Strawberry padded forward to stand a bit in front of him, not so close to scare him away. "My name Strawberry! What's yours?"

Shrew March 21st, 2024 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars (Post 1570125)

Strawberry padded forward to stand a bit in front of him, not so close to scare him away. "My name Strawberry! What's yours?"

>>Sol<<

He stayed silent a moment, his toy snake still in his jaws. he set it down by his paws, and spoke in a quiet tone, "Sol..My name is Sol.."

SeonghwasBunnyEars March 21st, 2024 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrimsonOaks (Post 1570141)
>>Sol<<

He stayed silent a moment, his toy snake still in his jaws. he set it down by his paws, and spoke in a quiet tone, "Sol..My name is Sol.."

Strawberry purred. "Cool! Both of our names start with an S! What's your little snakes name? He's cute" Strawberry purred. Sniffing the toy but not taking it.