Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   WindClan Events (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=135)
-   -   Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC] (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81786)

Moonraven April 19th, 2024 09:57 AM

Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]

Event [#event]

It appeared that everyone was content with her announcement. Twilightstar's single green eye roved over those who gathered. There would be a tense unease with many of her cats. She knew more than a few would be on the lookout, waiting for ShadowClan to attack them while their backs were turned. She couldn't blame them for their caution, Twilightstar would never trust ShadowClan completely. But for this instant, she couldn't have her cats getting distracted and jumped by minks because they were worried about ShadowClan.

Her gaze landed on Lightningstorm as she turned away apprentices who sought to aid her, seeming exceptionally touchy about Orangepaw, and rightfully so. It sounded like the apprentice was going through her herb stock. The mention of poison had Twilightstar's fur bristle uncomfortably. Orangepaw had requested to remain in the elders' den, not the medicine cats. That was going to have to be something sorted later.

Twilightstar blinked slowly as the medicine cat made her way over to her. Her ears dropped to her head in thought after hearing Lightningstorm's request. Bravebird was one of Twilightstar's most experienced warriors, and she's fought with the minks twice now. She had to leave Batglare behind as well to guard the camp... Twilightstar wasn't keen on having Bravebird sit out as well. However, Lightningstorm made a fair point to be on guard and Twilightstar had said she could take whoever she wanted.

Keeping Lightningstorm safe and helping the medicine cat was equally important as winning this fight. "Yes, you can take Bravebird. I'm not sure how delighted she'll be having to sit out of a battle, but I doubt she'll make a fuss about it." She told Lightningstorm. Turning, Twilightstar eyed the three furies who seemed rather pleased with their new ranks. She ignored her son's distasteful glare.

"Bravebird, you'll be staying with Lightningstorm. Do not stray from her side." Twilightstar order. Twilightstar wondered why Bravebird out of all cats had been chosen. She hadn't been aware that Lightningstorm trusted her so much. She didn't dwell on the thought for too long. Her gaze swept around the cats once more, figuring they were as ready as they would be, Twilightstar stood and waved her tail.

"Let's go," Twilightstar commanded her clanmates and headed out. Even though she heard some younger cats wishing to go, their mentors would have to sort that out themselves. While walking down the hill and into the prairie, Twilightstar cast her gaze skyward. Dawn dominated the sky and she could hear birds singing in nearby bushes. There were birds of prey in the sky, but so far away they were no more than a claw scratch.

Taking that as a good sign, Twilightstar led her warriors beyond the prairie and to the Sky Glade, a spacious field where a lone pine towered above them. Behind the pine, a dense forest with twisted branches sits in shadows, silent and dark. Not interested in getting her paws muddy, Twilightstar signaled for the clan to stop at the Lonely Pine. There was no need to go up to the Whispering Wetlands.

"We'll wait here until ShadowClan arrives." Twilightstar turned to survey the patrol with a bright eye. Tensing her lean muscles, she threw herself upwards, climbing atop a low-hanging branch on the pine tree. "I know you don't like them, but do try to play nice with the toads, tackling this problem alone would prove difficult." Twilightstar remained the clan.

She could see Dawnstar taking ShadowClan home if WindClan was too prickly about this. They'd have to split into different patrols to tackle the Falls and Hills. If Fallownose were here, she'd feel a bit better about being unable to watch over whomever she didn't go with. But he was stuck in StarClan. She supposed this would be a good time to see how well the Furies do with their new authority.

WindClan:

*WindClan apprentices lacking battle training are not permitted to participate. Doing so will result in IC consequences.

*WindClan apprentices who have completed all training requirements may consider this battle event their assessment if they actively participate and display actual skill.

*This Event is expected to end on the 26th 11:59 PM CST

Starphobia April 19th, 2024 10:06 AM

Re: Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]

Springblossom and Iceclaw padded over

( Lazy because on mobile :') )

Tiabirb April 19th, 2024 10:30 AM

Swiftfire
-------------

It was time. She had been itching for something to claw for a while now, and the minks were going to feel her claws. She was less than pleased with working with ShadowClan, but as she believed would get her through the displeasure, it was best for a mutual goal.

She kept on the outside of the cats that followed Twilightstar, her eyes watching the fields for movement. Their destination was apparently the Sky Glade, and when Twilightstar called for them to halt at the Lonely Pine and climbed into it, she decided to keep a watch on the ground, stationing herself a three fox-lengths from the tree itself. Mink or not, she wasn't keen on the idea of anything approaching undetected...

SeonghwasBunnyEars April 19th, 2024 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Starphobia (Post 1580742)
Springblossom and Iceclaw padded over

( Lazy because on mobile :') )

Mothcloud followed Iceclaw, sticking beside him but giving him some room. Narrowing her eyes at the Windclan cats she coldly dipped her head to Watertail.

Watertail gave a grunt of greeting to Mothcloud, seeing Springblossom he gave a small blink of greeting.

Fallenmoon sniffed around, looking at the cats, he looked at Springblossom, he got nervous they might be talking about him and stood close to the she-cat, not brushing pelts though. Fallenmoon tapped the she-cats shoulder with his tail. He gave her an anxious look, he didn't show his nervousness in front of the Windclan cats, only revealing this worry to Springblossom whom he'd come to start trusting.

Starphobia April 19th, 2024 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars (Post 1580784)

Mothcloud followed Iceclaw, sticking beside him but giving him some room. Narrowing her eyes at the Windclan cats she coldly dipped her head to Watertail.

Watertail gave a grunt of greeting to Mothcloud, seeing Springblossom he gave a small blink of greeting.

Fallenmoon sniffed around, looking at the cats, he looked at Springblossom, he got nervous they might be talking about him and stood close to the she-cat, not brushing pelts though. Fallenmoon tapped the she-cats shoulder with his tail. He gave her an anxious look, he didn't show his nervousness in front of the Windclan cats, only revealing this worry to Springblossom whom he'd come to start trusting.

Iceclaw gave a quiet and short purr as Mothcloud approached him.

Springblossom dipped her head lightly at Watertail, and turned to Fallenmoon who had come over beside her. She gave the tom a reassuring smile, mouthing

"It'll be fine."

SeonghwasBunnyEars April 19th, 2024 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Starphobia (Post 1580785)
Iceclaw gave a quiet and short purr as Mothcloud approached him.

Springblossom dipped her head lightly at Watertail, and turned to Fallenmoon who had come over beside her. She gave the tom a reassuring smile, mouthing

"It'll be fine."

Fallenmoon read her lips, quickly processing the message in his brain, he nodded gently to her comfort. Fallenmoon managed to whisper. "Will... you... fight with meh..." (me) Fallenmoon looked a bit nervous and shy as he tried to talk to his clanmates.

Mothcloud purred gently and rubbed her muzzle along Iceclaw's. "Still going to take care of me?" Mothcloud teased in a gentle mrrow.

Starphobia April 19th, 2024 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars (Post 1580791)

Fallenmoon read her lips, quickly processing the message in his brain, he nodded gently to her comfort. Fallenmoon managed to whisper. "Will... you... fight with meh..." (me) Fallenmoon looked a bit nervous and shy as he tried to talk to his clanmates.

Mothcloud purred gently and rubbed her muzzle along Iceclaw's. "Still going to take care of me?" Mothcloud teased in a gentle mrrow.

Springblossom smiled and nodded.

"Of course," She purred. "I would love to." She hoped that Fallenmoon had read her lips correctly. She gave the deaf tom a light tap on teh back with her tail, a sign of reassurance.

Iceclaw gave a small laugh.

"W-well, only if you'd want me to," He murmured, then cursed to himself. He didn't expect his words to come out like that, it made him seem so weak and vulnerable. With an irritated sigh, he looked back at Mothcloud's direction and gave a quick smile.

Tallstar April 19th, 2024 11:34 AM

Spiraltail sat down looking around as his clanmate's nerves ate at his stomach he looked desperately around for a kind face he flicked his tail over his paw

(OPEN)

SeonghwasBunnyEars April 19th, 2024 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Starphobia (Post 1580804)
Springblossom smiled and nodded.

"Of course," She purred. "I would love to." She hoped that Fallenmoon had read her lips correctly. She gave the deaf tom a light tap on teh back with her tail, a sign of reassurance.

Iceclaw gave a small laugh.

"W-well, only if you'd want me to," He murmured, then cursed to himself. He didn't expect his words to come out like that, it made him seem so weak and vulnerable. With an irritated sigh, he looked back at Mothcloud's direction and gave a quick smile.

Fallenmoon gave a grateful purr and settled beside the she-cat.

Mothcloud gave a fond purr and smiled, licking his ear. "I'd love you to"

wendigo April 19th, 2024 11:50 AM

Maplepaw appeared.

[closed, tryna get to all rps i'm in right now, sorry!!]

gs29513 April 19th, 2024 05:29 PM

Deadmoon managed to stay near the front of the ground headed for the Shadowclan border, heart increasing in pace just a bit as she waited. It was something of a relief that the newly returned Duckpaw wouldn’t be participating, as enthusiastic as she was she only knew a few moves and those were suited to large cats, not small minks. Shifting her paws slightly as she stood behind and to the side of Twilightstar, Deadmoon continued to scent the air. Both for the minks, and for their allies.

Katiethewolfchild April 19th, 2024 06:17 PM

Bearpelt joined.

Birdpaw joined.

Foxpaw joined.

Adderpaw joined.

Caterpillarpaw joined.

Estelle April 19th, 2024 06:21 PM

Oh how she hated this. Silverrose wasn't a violent cat, far from it, but if she could feed ShadowClan to the minks she probably would - or at least, turn a blind eye. What she could stand even less is the fact that WindClan needed these fools to rid the grounds of the very minks she would like to feed them to; if it wasn't for the fact of the matter and her mind knowing better than to disobey direct orders to behave (not that she wouldn't behave otherwise), Silverrose would probably not be giving them the pleasantly polite look she gave her clanmates on a good day. Alas, they had to work together with the vermin. Clenching her jaws and keeping a rigid posture near the leader of her clan, the newly named warrior kept sharp eyes peeled for the sight of ShadowClan. The sooner they got this over with (with as little betrayal as possible) the better. At least they should be done with the minks after this.

Littlesun0112 April 19th, 2024 07:05 PM

Larkspring joined the group.

TheNyanCatMinecart April 19th, 2024 08:15 PM

~ WOLFFANG OF WINDCLAN - AMAB HE/HIM - BEEFED UP TIER 1 ~

Large, muscular, dappled gray tom with light cream-gray fluff on the front of his neck and chest; amber eyes.

Character bio can be read here.

Wolffang followed the group. Every step sent a burst of fire through his blood, as scalding as the flickering flames that had torched his former homeland. But this destruction was the good kind. They'd flush out the minks, let their wounds heal, then launch an attack on RiverClan. The idea of spilling the fish-eaters' blood made his heart leap with joy and his claws slide out. He couldn't wait to enact justice.

If only they weren't working with ShadowClan. Wolffang would've preferred it if WindClan proved that they could deal with this alone, but he understood the reason for getting help. It means less injuries on our side. And the minks will be dealt with faster. All the better for dealing with RiverClan. Still, the idea of fighting side-by-side with Dawnstar made his stomach roil and left a bitter taste in his mouth.

As if reading his - and every other WindClan cats' - minds, Twilightstar ordered them to treat ShadowClan nicely. The large, muscular warrior suppressed a snort of anger and nodded. He wouldn't disobey his leader's orders. And, if Twilightstar herself - who had suffered the worst at ShadowClan's paws - endorsed this, then Wolffang would support her wholeheartedly.

The scent of ShadowClan flooded his nostrils. His lip curled at its horrible reek. It smelled like death. Never a good omen. But when had ShadowClan been a good omen? They killed whenever they pleased and worshipped the Dark Forest. Anger stirred in his stomach, but he shoved it down. I must not act irrationally. There is a battle to be had. I must be present for my Clan.

The memory of hunting a mink with Leopardsong suddenly returned. Getting an idea, Wolffang made his way through the crowd to Twilightstar and dipped her head respectfully to her. "If we're able, we should bring any dead minks back to camp for fresh-kill," he meowed. Suddenly, he wished Leopardsong was here. She wasn't a warrior anymore, but... she was a great hunter. She'd taught him how to catch and kill a mink. His paws suddenly itched with impatience. He wanted to see her again. I'll be fine, I promise, he silently told her, wondering if his thoughts could somehow traverse space and time to land in her mind. I may get hurt, but I'll be safe. I will not break my promise to you.

@Moonraven

Rani April 19th, 2024 08:43 PM

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ictureid=50251
Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler/Fury | He/him | 51 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

It felt fitting that for once Shadowclan was the late group. The large tom sat, feeling rather meditative before the battle as he prepared himself mentally, idly wondering if Mistlewhisker would show. She'd proven to be quite the opponent in a verbal spar, she'd have to back that up with might if she wanted to get anywhere further and this was the chance to do so. But that was just idle thoughts really, the toms mind right now was more on the safety of his own clan against the fight soon to unfold.

Jayden April 19th, 2024 09:52 PM

Cloudfur

Cloudfur eyed the ShadowClan cats suspiciously. He didn't trust them at all, but if it meant getting rid of the minks, he was all for it. Of course, he wouldn't mind if the ShadowClan cats all died in the battle. It would mean WindClan had one less Clan to worry about.

He had told Acornpaw to meet him at battle training earlier in the morning, but was then assigned to go to the battle with the minks. He had made sure another warrior, Meadowpelt, told him what was going on, and that they to be hunting while the battle commenced.

Desert Rain Frog April 20th, 2024 07:57 AM

Warmsun Trecked From Camp To.... here. With The Toads? Why Did 'LightStar Make Them Wait Near The ShadowClan Border? (OPEN POST)

Alchemist Kitsune April 20th, 2024 12:59 PM

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ictureid=41664
| Lightningstorm |
Flock Together [Tier 3] - Inactive | Mind Reader - Active

Lightningstorm's herb storage was nowhere close to the sorry sight it had been mere days before, but it still didn't sit well with her to rely solely on it. This was not her first battle, and she had learned before just how useful it could be to grab herbs as you went along. These minks were scary business. She hadn't seen one yet, but she had seen their work. The wounds that their claws and teeth proliferated. Their mere presence was dangerous. Walking to battle with them would be a fool's task if she did not take advantage of the perks of newleaf that abounded all around her.

She dipped her head, grateful that Twilightstar had conceded to her request. The older molly would have been well within her rights to deny her. Impulsive as Quillface - ooh, maybe not call her that to her face - could be, she was strong. And she lived up to her name well enough. Usually she wouldn't have asked for such a valuable asset on the field, but this was no normal battle. Danger lurked everywhere, just as much from their target as it did from their allies. ShadowClan had never quite lived to the levels of tyranny and loathing that the medicine cat had learned to associate them with in her younger moons. But she wasn't an idiot. At only seventeen moons of age, she had nowhere near the experience some of these other cats did. To see ordinarily level headed - if perhaps goofy - cats like Crowtooth and Leechscar be so obviously suspicious about their newly found friends, the calico wasn't quite certain of how willing she was to take a risk. To be accompanied by anyone who might not be able to handle themselves. Or who might turn on her just as easily as ShadowClan, if the others' suspicions were to be believed.

"No worries, you can leave that part to me. I'm well used to dealing with Bravebird on her... pricklier days," Lightningstorm mewed, the ghost of a smile flickering over her face before she turned towards the lynx point as Twilightstar called out to her.

"Since we're working together, figured I might as well let you in on the herb plan. We have herbs in camp. More than enough to deal with injury. But I've long since learned overconfidence won't work none here. I'll be needing you to carry cobwebs and broom with you - it works the same as marigold, and I have a better stock of that on me - while I search the path on the way to the meetup spot for any more herbs. Remember, we are looking to only take care of life threatening situations on the field. Anything that can wait for us to get back, it waits. Can't afford to sacrifice a life just because someone decided to stick their face too far up close a mink's arse and got scraped in the process."

A small hint of smugness crossed her gaze as she stared at Bravebird, knowing full well the warrior would probably not appreciate the remark, wholly preferring it that way. The warrior and her hadn't seen eye to eye in moons. There might have been a time when the two of them would have been friends, especially considering how well they had worked together, but that was in the past. She preferred to remind herself of the fact that the warrior would forever place her clan first. After being reminded so callously just how much of an outlier she was, the healer knew the connotations behind that. If it was between saving a clanmate or her, the lynx point would leave her to die in the muck. This fact was no longer painful to think of, but one that she needed to reinforce in her mind. She could not fall into the trap of seeing herself as one of these cats.

Their conversation done, the herbs sorted through, the wiry framed molly followed after the leader, keeping behind from the main group as she looked for more herbs to stock up on. Silly it might seem, but it served a double purpose. Her herb stores would not be completely empty once they returned if she could work on restocking in advance. And if she used the herbs she had just gathered? It worked just as well. That would have meant they didn't have enough in the first place.

Her pace slow, meticulous, and precise, Lightningstorm almost forgot about the warrior that accompanied her, voice muttering to herself as she coated a stick with many a cobweb, sticking her head into any underbrush she could find, knowing the best ones to seek out the arachnids in. Two angry spiders and a couple of dead ends later, the molly had managed to obtain cobwebs and marigold alike - an easier find during newleaf - a pleased look on her face as she juggled the herbs in her delicate maw. Task accomplished, it was like a light glimmered in her eyes as she remembered her companion, turning around to spot if she was still with her. Somehow, she couldn't see Bravebird thinking this part of the preparation to be quite as exiting as she did, but finding so many extra materials outside of a herb patrol was an extraordinary find. Twitching her tail, the healer cocked her head, signaling towards the border, ready to rejoin Twilightstar and the rest. With any luck, they had managed to beat ShadowClan in getting there.

[+3 Cobwebs | +2 Marigold]

@Moonraven [Twilightstar] | @taillow [Bravebird]
| Sorry about the timeskip there, talli! I wanted to make sure that Lightningstorm managed to get some extra herbs in. Feel free to have Bravebird respond, though! I'm always up for their banter. :eyes: |

Bean April 20th, 2024 02:23 PM

╔. ■ .═══════╗

F L A S H F E A T H E R
He/Him - 23 Moons - WindClan Warrior - Purrks: N/A
Fluffy cream tom with gray rings on his body,
a skinny build and green eyes

╚═══════. ■ .╝

Okay. Minks. It was going to be fine. Not like Flashfeather was going to help drive out crazy strong minks with ShadowClanners. Pfffff... Yeah it was going to be a nightmare. Flashfeather wasn't looking forward to working with the Shadowtoads. He respected Twilightstar massively, but ShadowClan of all clans? He would rather work with the deputy-killer RiverClan than those toads. Granted, He was a lot younger than the WindClan leader, but the cream warrior had heard of stories regarding ShadowClan and WindClan past. It was not good. Not one bit. The younger warrior bit his lower lip, green eyes flashing with anxiety as he paced back and forth. It would be fine, right? ShadowClan wouldn't dare cause trouble while they helped WindClan kill minks. But what if a ShadowClanner turned on Flashfeather while he was occupied in battle. He didn't want his clan to get hurt! Calm down Flashy, You're getting worked up. he told himself, waving his tail side to side rapidly. He just wanted to get rid of those Starsdamned minks and never have to work with the toads again. Easy peasy... Hopefully

[OPEN]

Jayden April 20th, 2024 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Breaking Dawn (Post 1581278)
╔. ■ .═══════╗

F L A S H F E A T H E R

╚═══════. ■ .╝

Okay. Minks. It was going to be fine. Not like Flashfeather was going to help drive out crazy strong minks with ShadowClanners. Pfffff... Yeah it was going to be a nightmare. Flashfeather wasn't looking forward to working with the Shadowtoads. He respected Twilightstar massively, but ShadowClan of all clans? He would rather work with the deputy-killer RiverClan than those toads. Granted, He was a lot younger than the WindClan leader, but the cream warrior had heard of stories regarding ShadowClan and WindClan past. It was not good. Not one bit. The younger warrior bit his lower lip, green eyes flashing with anxiety as he paced back and forth. It would be fine, right? ShadowClan wouldn't dare cause trouble while they helped WindClan kill minks. But what if a ShadowClanner turned on Flashfeather while he was occupied in battle. He didn't want his clan to get hurt! Calm down Flashy, You're getting worked up. he told himself, waving his tail side to side rapidly. He just wanted to get rid of those Starsdamned minks and never have to work with the toads again. Easy peasy... Hopefully

[OPEN]

Cloudfur

Cloudfur noticed Flashfeather looked a bit jumpy. He trodded over. "Looking a little nervous there, aren't you?" he teased.

Bean April 20th, 2024 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tulipfur (Post 1581298)
Cloudfur

Cloudfur noticed Flashfeather looked a bit jumpy. He trodded over. "Looking a little nervous there, aren't you?" he teased.

╔. ■ .═══════╗

F L A S H F E A T H E R

╚═══════. ■ .╝

The fluffy tom jumped as one of his clanmates spoke. "Yeah, guess I am. The minks appear to be dangerous, and it doesn't help that the Shadowtoads are going to help us," he snarled, his body quivering as he brought a cream paw over his ear. "I haven't been in any battles, so this is also a first for me. What about you?" he asked. Maybe talking with a clanmate could calm Flashfeather's nerves. He would need to be calm to fight the minks and be aware of ShadowClan. "'M not afraid to fight the toads if they try anythin," he stated, flexing his claws on the grass below him, cream and gray fur bristling up.

[ - ]

Jayden April 20th, 2024 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Breaking Dawn (Post 1581333)

╔. ■ .═══════╗

F L A S H F E A T H E R

╚═══════. ■ .╝

The fluffy tom jumped as one of his clanmates spoke. "Yeah, guess I am. The minks appear to be dangerous, and it doesn't help that the Shadowtoads are going to help us," he snarled, his body quivering as he brought a cream paw over his ear. "I haven't been in any battles, so this is also a first for me. What about you?" he asked. Maybe talking with a clanmate could calm Flashfeather's nerves. He would need to be calm to fight the minks and be aware of ShadowClan. "'M not afraid to fight the toads if they try anythin," he stated, flexing his claws on the grass below him, cream and gray fur bristling up.

[ - ]

Cloudfur

"I don't trust ShadowClan either, but we likely wouldn't be able to fend off the minks without them," meowed Cloudfur. He looked around. "They should be arriving soon." He looked back at Sparkfeather. "This is a first for most of us. I certainly don't remember the last time minks invaded our territory."

Undertaker April 20th, 2024 08:54 PM

Event [#event]

A massive paw print was left in the wake of the monstrous-sized feline who treaded through the darkness with natural ease. A large tattered ears slowly swerved behind her, listening to the paw steps that followed dutifully at her back. The dark brown furred she-cat weaved around numerous tree trunks as they moved closer and closer to the border.

Bright golden amber gleamed in the shadows, surveying the area as the trees before her gradually turned from pine to bare willows, yet to regrow their leaves. Her fluffy tail moved, signaling the cats accompanying her to stop. Tasting the air after noticing the silhouettes up ahead, Dawnstar found that WindClan had arrived before them.

The lack of covering allowed Dawnstar to make out the WindClan cats with little trouble. She doubted the same could be said for WindClan or at least those not accustomed to peering through the thick shadows. However, whereas the shadows hide them the wind betrays them, most likely wafting ShadowClan's scent toward the opposing clan. It didn't matter this time, they weren't ambushing or fighting with them.

"I'm not repeating myself." Dawnstar's voice drifted towards the ShadowClan cats, loud enough for those at her back to pick up, but low enough it couldn't reach WindClan's ears.

"I gave Twilightstar my word that we would honor this alliance. You'll regret turning me into a liar." The fierce Queen of Mean didn't even glance back to ensure the words were heard. "The WindClan bunnies don't trust us, as they shouldn't. We've given them more than enough of a reason to watch their backs around the shadows. However, as the minks have proven that they can and will become ShadowClan's problem if they're not dealt with; you will work and fight beside the bunnies without causing me a headache." She commanded firmly.

She could see some clanmates teasing the skittish hareballs for giggles and laughs. She would be amused with it any other time, but today wasn't one of those days. Dawnstar knew that many of her clanmates were disgruntled with her returning the Creek to ThunderClan and being unable to shred the forest rats. This was their time to get rid of some pent-up frustration.

With a sharp sweep of her tail, Dawnstar ordered her cats to follow her as she took the first paw step over the border. Instantaneously, the leader's hackles lifted as the bright sun bathed her in its light, highlighting the pink scars that lined her body like a tabby's stripes. The scent of heather and wildflowers tickled her nose, nearly overwhelming her. Regarding scents, WindClan was far from the grossest, but she wouldn't call it pleasant either.

Her powerful muscles quivered underneath dark pelt as she strolled closer to the cats huddled by a single pine tree. Memories flashed behind her eyes, blood soaking the green grass, tensions high and bodies resting in small red pools. That was the last time she tested her claws against the bunnies. A fanged grin tugged at her face lacking any mirth. She had to consciously sheathe the huge claws slicing the grass and flowers beneath her. She was itching for a fight.

The colossal feline stopped at the right of the lone pine, eyes aflame with the desire for combat. Her glare barely touched the bunnies' bodies, head lifting to meet the single green eye of the leader above her. Tensing the thick muscles in her hindlegs, Dawnstar sailed upwards, briefly landing on the branch Twilightstar sat on, before stretching out a clawed paw to reach a branch across the leader, slightly above her. She crouched low on her perch, digging her dangerous talons into the wood below.

"Twilightstar," Dawnstar sneered, as close to a smile as one would get with her. Dawnstar waited, watching her as her clanmates filed into the Sky Glade behind her for a long silent moment. "So how are we doing this?"
@Moonraven

ShadowClan:

ShadowClan apprentices lacking battle training or experience are not to participate. An immediate demotion will be given to any apprentice breaking this rule.

ShadowClan apprentices who have completed all training requirements may consider this battle event their assessment if they actively participate and display actual skill.

@Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Dark @vellichor @appariitiion @naiad @Madelaine @furrensic @Dirtfur @Undertaker @Estelle @nykyrian @Silverware @Abyssopelagic @Willowfern @Rani @gs29513 @Peril @JackHunt_17 @iliri @Willie Warf @LostInTheOrchids @Frozen Reign @Poprock @poppy @Fritter @Wintersun @Levi 99 @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @carmen @Nixey @Pitou @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Ian @taillow @bubble[error]. @Tecumori @Zei @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @Warriorsfan9054.1 @MockingRabbit @Wingnettle @Alchemist Kitsune @Ashwing @Rose @Caspian @Faith. @Streamtail @Red Dawn @Dakotaa @lem~ @wendigo @hermeswind @Spookez. @SeonghwasBunnyEars @Scourge2346 @Ymir @FruitBatz @Cinnamon~ @Eden @Morrigan @Snowyfeathr @Omari @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider-in-the-corner @Carrot @Zorua @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @hades. @R0ttenC4ndy @Neptune. @lane @Wyv3rn @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Snips @Theodore_510 @silas @paris @Fish @Mica @hawkboi @JenxyMoo99 @Starphobia @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Woody @Alastor @lunartranquility @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @Firestar512 @.Sunshine. @Fealixx_SIO @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @MangofDoom @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Artemis @StormyDays @ShadeCosmic @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Never @ellie @MoonCat @kittycatburmise @SentimentalSquid @MaplestrikeWCUE @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Littlesun0112 @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @Blazing @JuniperSeed @20874 @ramen @DaffodilFlight @SootyPatootie @IDIOTICBEAN101 @xai_thetherian @Forgetfulshape

Abyssopelagic April 20th, 2024 09:18 PM

◆◇ Honeybite: ShadowClan she/they
Purrks: N/A◇◆

Honeybite padded after the shadow queen, letting her lithe frame disappear behind her more massive Clanmates as they moved through the territory to meet up with WindClan. Unlike her Clanmates, she hardly held feelings of ill will towards the Clan, and understood very little why they might choose to turn on them when it was so clear they needed to work together.
Still, it was probably for the best that Dawnstar reminded them all.
When they made it to the rallying point, the cat with red tabby patches weaved her way through her Clanmates to sit near to the WindClanners. Perhaps uncomfortably close for their liking, but seeing as she was hardly of a stature to be imposing to the moor runners, she doubted she'd get more than a startled sneer as they all waited to be given the command to descend upon the mink infestation.

[ Open to WindClan interaction ]

Ian April 20th, 2024 09:50 PM

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ictureid=51260

The striped tom easily slipped from shadow to shadow as he followed his mate and leader. Slytiger remained silent, admiring the way Dawnstar moved with a grace that was unusual for cats of her size. If he was swooning a little, it was nobody's business but his own. And if her harsh words directed at the Clan made him swoon more then no one needed to know. Slytiger was absolutely in love, and he didn't care what anyone else had to say. Especially if it was anything negative about Dawnstar. Honestly, she was just a cutie who liked cuddling but didn't show it because too many cats had been mean to her in the past.

With a quiet huff to himself, Slytiger slid out of the shadows as Dawnstar made her way over to Twilightstar. Now wasn't the time to be daydreaming like a love-struck apprentice. He turned his attention to the WindClan cats, forgoing the usual remarks he would make in favor of remaining silent and alive. He wasn't about to piss off Dawnstar just to poke fun at the bunnies. Plus, they were fighting a common enemy. Slytiger was confident in his abilities, but it wouldn't do for him to get overwhelmed by minks and die if a WindClan cat chose not to save him because he poked fun at them. At least the cats Twilightstar brought along didn't seem too scrawny. Well, no more scrawny than the average WindClan cat. There were actually a few who were unusually large and Slytiger made a mental note to keep an eye on them. ShadowClan and WindClan may be allies, but they could just as easily become enemies in the blink of an eye.

Desert Rain Frog April 20th, 2024 09:58 PM

BearSkull - ShadowClan Warrior - She Cat
The Brown She Growled As She Left The Shadows For A Moment... If Anyone Tested Her..... They'd Turn Tail To Their Mothers In StarClan. Little Bunnies Everywhere.... BLECH! How Much Sweeter Could A Clan Scent Get? Her Amber Orbs Flickered Across The Area....... Cant Wait To Kill Something Other Than Frogs..... Her Flangs Bared Into A Smile, Claws Sinking Through Earth As She Paced, Ready For Battle (Open!)

ChaosBringer. April 20th, 2024 10:04 PM

Stagskull

Stagskull padded after Dawnstar quickly, her slim but muscular body twitching suspiciously as she crossed the border. She didn't trust Windclan, but Dawnstar commanded that they work together, and Stagskull would do just that.

SuspiciousMindz April 20th, 2024 10:18 PM

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ictureid=49521
[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty

The Commander followed closely behind Dawnstar. While he felt like quite the disappointment lately, he still chose to hold himself to the standard she ranked him as. He kept his thoughts to himself as he listened to her warnings. Of course, he'd help enforce those words if he caught anyone stepping out of line tonight. There would be no excuses.

Hawkbite listened and waited patiently for orders.

[open]

Mica April 21st, 2024 10:51 AM

Hillstrider
ShadowClan
he/him | 18 moons
[Big fluffy orange tabby with yellow eyes]
· · ────────────── · ·
[Mossfreckle mention - @ellie ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Hillstrider trotted along with the rest of his clanmates, excitement making his large paws speed up every once and a while until he had to purposefully slow himself down to remain with the group. Oh man, this was so exciting! He could finally put his battle skills to good use! Sure, he had never fought a mink before, and sure, they had nearly taken out a patrol with Dawnstar, like.... two enforcers, and two older warriors. But maybe with everyone working together--working with WindClan, how crazy was that??--they could take care of the problem easily. Hillstrider had faith!!! Besides, that cutie--what??--that medicine cat apprentice he had talked to not too long ago was coming, and for some reason Hillstrider really wanted to show off to him.

As they reached the border, Hillstrider poked his head up over the crowd to see the WindClan cats gathered by the large pine tree. Woah. This was so sick! Dawnstar gave a warning to her own cats, and Hillstrider glanced around to see everyone's reactions. Sure, he got the "other clan" hatred just fine, but surely no one was stupid enough to make an already rough fight worse! Besides, this was for the good of both of their clans!! It would be totally not cool if someone decided their personal grudge was more important.

Hillstrider stayed with the rest of the group as Dawnstar met with Twilightstar, the young orange tom taking this time to peer curiously at the WindClan cats.

[open!]

Bean April 21st, 2024 11:00 AM

╔. ■ .═══════╗

F L A S H F E A T H E R

╚═══════. ■ .╝

Aaaaaaaaaannnnnndddddddd... There they were. Flashfeather stood up, fur bristled as he scented the toads approaching... stars he did not realize how scary Dawnstar looked. Sure, Twilightstar could be scary at times, but she was cool. Dawnstar however... nope. The gray and cream tom flexed his claws, glaring anxiously at the other clan. The lot of them looked intimidating, that's for sure. The fluffy tom stalked over, wanting to get a closer look at the Shadowtoads. Nope. Much more intimidating up close. His green eyes were cold as he scanned the opposing clan. He turned his head to face Twilightstar and Dawnstar. Let's just pray that it doesn't result in a war between our two clans. We already have a bad past, and I sure hope I'm not around to see that right now, he thought to himself. Kill the minks with the toad and thats it. That was all they were there for. But Flashfeather couldn't shake his uneasy feeling

[OPEN]

Mica April 21st, 2024 11:11 AM

Hawkfur
WindClan Fury
he/him | 49 moons
[Russet tabby with tuxedo markings and sky blue eyes ]
Purrks: Flock Together T3
· · ────────────── · ·
[Bravebird - @taillow ] [Lightningstorm - @Alchemist Kitsune ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Hawkfur was surprised when Twilightstar ordered Bravebird to stay with Lightningstorm, the red tom glancing at his friend to gauge her reaction. Surely she would not be pleased... but he also knew she wouldn't refuse a direct order, especially if it involved someone as important as Lightningstorm. As the group headed out, Hawkfur lingered with Bravebird and Lightningstorm. He flashed them both a grin. "I'd say good luck, but you're two of the most capable cats in this clan." His blue gaze settled on Lightningstorm. He knew she had been really suffering recently, ever since Cowtuft had been exiled. Probably even before. He gave her a firm nod. "Do me a favor and look after Bravebird, won't you?" He winked before peeling off to the rest of the group, letting Lightningstorm and Bravebird to gather herbs. He would have offered to help but he had a feeling Lightningstorm would have turned him away. He didn't want to overstep. Oh, unless she would have appreciated the help? Rats! Hawkfur quickly pushed the incoming spiral to the back of his mind, weaving his way through his clanmates as they approached the tree. He would think about that later. For now, he had work to do.

He was a Fury now. It was his responsbility to ensure everyone was safe and acting right. Everyone seemed relatively hesitant about the situation in general, especially about ShadowClan's involvement. Hawkfur couldn't blame them. As of right now, no one was actively spouting nonsense about hurting the ShadowClan cats. Good. Hawkfur really didn't like cat-to-cat conflict, and he really didn't want to break up any arguments that might put their clans in further danger of the minks.

ShadowClan arrived silently, the whisper of their paws on the marshland nothing more than a breeze until the scent of pine and swamp washed over them. Hawkfur resisted the urge to wrinkle his nose, instead remaining cool and collected as the massive form of Dawnstar lumbered towards the tree. As she leapt up to speak with Twilightstar, Hawkfur cast hiss blue gaze over the ShadowClan cats. Stars, he really hoped this was a good idea...

Morrigan April 21st, 2024 11:20 AM

Darkcloud
Shadowclan warrrior
Purrks: Just a scratch and Shadow fiend(both inactive)

Darkcloud followed her clanmates silently, making sure to be vigilant. She wasn't sure she'd fought beside another clan before but she knew it wasn't worth making a fuss over. She wasn't the type to stir up trouble anyways and even if she was going to, which she wasn't, Dawnstar's words would've definitely put her off the idea.

The spotted tabby's gaze narrowed slightlt as they crossed the border in reaction to the sickly sweet scent that hit her nostrils. It was so different to the familiar scent of pine that Shadowclan bared it made her want to sick up her insides. Watching the Windclan cats coldly as her leader made her way to Twilightstar, Darkcloud had her doubts that everyone gathered here would follow the rules of the truce yet only time would tell.

OPEN

Mica April 21st, 2024 11:33 AM

https://i.ibb.co/4fR3fcb/mistle-W-3-1.png
Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Enforcer
she/her | 39 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and a pale green eye (left gouged out)]
Purrks: Beefed Up T3, Shadow Fiend
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Dappled shadows enveloped the enforcer as she strode along her clanmates, muscles tense in her scarred shoulders. It was time to get rid of the minks for good. In her previous battle with them, she had been embarrassingly defeated along with the rest of her patrol until WindClan cats had come and helped drive the minks away. Her shoulders and neck were still sore, the pink healing skin stretching with every step. Mistlewhisker remained on the outskirts of the group, keeping an eye on the gathered cats and ensuring no one went astray. Her gaze fell on Dawnstar up ahead, and Mistlewhisker marveled at the leader's striped pelt and how it rippled as the shadows and sunlight alternated. Confidence sparked in her chest, and Mistlewhisker felt herself able to breathe a little easier. With Dawnstar at the helm, ShadowClan would always be strong. The minks wouldn't know what hit them.

As they broke out into the sunlit moors, Mistlewhisker had to blink her eye a few times in order to adjust to the change in lighting. Stars, how could WindClan cats see anything out here? It was incredibly bright. The lone pine tree Twilightstar sat on provided a little shade, and Mistlewhisker took to scanning the WindClan cats. They seemed just as eager to be here as her own clanmates. Which was to say, not very.

Mistlewhisker heard Dawnstar leap up into the tree to speak to the WindClan leader, and the enforcer took the opportunity to further inspect the WindClan cats. Her eye locked with one of the rabbits, a good-sized red tom who seemed to be doing the same thing. They stared at each other for a moment, he gave her a tight smile, and both of them looked away. Hm.

All there was to do now was wait. Mistlewhisker sat herself down, swishing her long tail over her paws. She would not appear anxious or aggressive in front of the WindClanners. Posturing was all well and good, but they weren't here for that. As far as she was concerned, the rabbits were only a small part of this whole thing. As long as the minks remained everyone's first priority, the two clans could hopefully go their separate ways without starting another war.

[open!]

Alchemist Kitsune April 21st, 2024 11:51 AM

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ictureid=41717
| Silverlark |
Shadow Fiend - Inactive | Just a Scratch - Inactive | Beefed Up [Tier 3] - Inactive

The tom's claws were already unsheathed with excitement, the prospect of a battle in which he did not have to hold back making him far giddier than he'd been in moons. Silverlark wasn't very good for much. He knew. Understood even. His strengths lay in his excellent den and nest building and in fighting. Two skills that rarely made sense combined... at least until one realized that the reason he had become so proficient in his den and nest repairs in the first place was because his play fights as a kit had been properly destructive. But here? In a battle against minks that threatened his home? There was no thinking to be done. No plans to be concocted. He just had to follow orders and kill the threat!

Rounded ears perked up as Dawnstar spoke, and the tom tilted his head in mild confusion. Of course they would honor the alliance! It would be super silly silly to turn around and attack cats that they had promised to help with a problem that was clearly big enough to be a threat to ShadowClan. Even the young enforcer could understand that much! What kind of moss-head would turn around and make their clan look bad like that? ... Although then again... The clan did have traitorous badger dung cats like Yellowtwist among their warrior ranks now. A cat that was somehow earning the approval of some of the more respectable cats, or so the gossip ran. Maybe the giant molly had a reason to be concerned after all.

As they approached, the WindClan cats came into full view. It seemed none of them were making even a small attempt of hiding themselves in the shadows. It was an oddity to him at first glance, but come to think of it... there were fewer and fewer places where any cat could hide in the closer they got to the moor dwellers. Must be odd, to live out in the open like that. Almost enough to make Silverlark shiver. He didn't get long to think on it, however, as he soon took notice of a particularly nervous looking tom. Oh no! Was he scared about the minks? Well... from what he'd heard, they did seem to be scary. Guess he couldn't blame him. That was okay though, that was okay! He would just make sure to keep an eye out for him today, have his back against the mink. Like a proper ally should!

| Open |

taillow April 21st, 2024 12:23 PM

BRAVEBIRD
she/her | windclan fury | 45 moons

She hadn't been expecting to be called for helping with the herbs, especially given that she was one of WindClan's more gifted fighters and had actual experience in dealing with the minks. So when Bravebird heard her name come out of Lightningstorm's mouth, her own dropped a bit and she glanced at Twilightstar. The leader seemed to support it, ordering her to remain with their medicine cat. "...Yes, Twilightstar." The lilac warrior flexed her claws in the ground below her as she tried to stifle her disappointment, getting to her paws.

She flicked an ear towards both Crowtooth and Hawkfur, rolling her eyes good naturedly at her friend's comment about not being able to join in, as well as Hawkfur worrying over her seemingly and asking Lightningstorm to look out for her. "I'll be the one watching her back, don't worry," came the humored response, before padding to Lightningstorm. She shot her a look when she described dealing with her more "prickly ways" and gave a scoff. So she'd be carrying broom and cobwebs - she could do that.

...Oh, that was a little jab at her little excursion in Sunset Grove with the porcupine, wasn't it. Brave narrowed her eyes a little. Her relationship with Lightningstorm had... well, it wasn't that bad as of late. Better than it used to be. "Next time I run into a porcupine, I'm putting some of its quills in your nest," she grumbled, and though her tone was sour, she hoped the medicine cat knew her loyalty enough to know she was joking. A smirk even tugged at her maw as she turned her head away.

With everything sorted, Bravebird flanked Lightningstorm carrying the bundle of herbs as instructed, blue eye scanning for threats. The medicine cat seemed to stop here and there to look for herbs, gathering quite the haul on the way there. Soon enough she signaled for them to rejoin the group and Brave nodded, turning her paws in the direction of the rest of WindClan and Twilightstar.

Twilightstar was up on one of the branches of the Lonely Pine, and the rest of WindClan was gathering around her. It was quiet for a bit, and then the scent of ShadowClan hit her nose and immediately her claws came out and dug into the ground. Her eyes flew to the massive dark leader that joined her leader on the pine, and a low growl rumbled in her chest briefly. Dawnstar. The last time she and the leader had been here at the same time, Bravebird had sunk her fangs into the leader's shoulder, ripping and tearing it apart until Crowtooth was able to get there and kill her. She didn't care if the leader looked in her direction, her blue eyes burned with an intense fire as she stared her down. Perhaps someday they could have a rematch.

Setting her herb bundle down, the lilac warrior kept her eyes on Dawnstar but flicked an ear towards Lightningstorm. "I wonder if I'll get to bury any of those toads if they try and hook their claws into you," she muttered under her breath, finally sweeping her gaze across the rest of those gathered.

[ Lightningstorm - @Alchemist Kitsune ]

Undertaker April 21st, 2024 01:58 PM

Leechscar silently followed after the rest of his clanmates. The gray warrior's attention was focused on the lilac-gray she-cat at the head of the patrol. If she was fatigued, she hid it well. Reaching the Sky Glade and the Lonly pine, he watched Twilightstar sit on one of the branches to overlook the clan. The muscular warrior carefully inched him to the front so he could keep an eye on her.

He was uncomfortable with ShadowClan coming here but like everyone else in ShadowClan, would do his best to hide his distaste for the toads. They didn't need them. However, he knew they'd lessen the burden on WindClan and thus Twilightstar. His eyes briefly danced towards Wolffang as the warrior commented about taking the minks to eat.

The WindClan Fury's attention didn't last long as ShadowClan's arrival distracted him. It was hard keeping his fur flat and not growling as the smelly toad queen and her lackeys filled the Sky Glade. Dawnstar joined Twilightstar on the pine. He watched the overgrown badger with open distrust and tensed muscles. He'd feel much better if his mother came down and sat with him or someone within WindClan. He didn't trust most of his unreliable clanmates, but the toads he trusted even less. Sighing loudly, Leechscar didn't take his eyes off Twilightstar while waiting to see what she told them.

squidz April 21st, 2024 03:21 PM

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ictureid=51152
~ BRIARSPLASH ~
shadowclan warrior | she-cat | abrasive, standoffish, loyal

~
Briarsplash followed near the rear of her Clanmates, enjoying how she felt so hidden as she slunk among the shadows. Being among a Clan for many moons now had taught her a lot about stealth, and her paws felt lighter than ever... not that she was a graceful cat. No, far from it, in fact. Her bulky form and mounds of fluffy fur prevented that.

The second that WindClan's scent wafted to her, she wrinkled her nose. It had been a long time since she'd smelled it so strongly... like grassy moors and hares, wildflowers and cool air? Hard to describe.

The large she-cat strode confidently alongside her Clanmates and came to a stop with them. She thought about Dawnstar's words — though every bit as abrasive in her own right, Briar wasn't one to start picking fights if her leader expressly forbid it. So she'd comply... as much as she detested the idea of working so closely with another Clan.

She eagerly flexed her claws in the dirt, wondering how soon she could find herself a good mink to tear apart. It'd been a minute since her last scrap, and she could feel her paws itching for it.

[OPEN]

Abyssopelagic April 21st, 2024 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bean (Post 1581519)
╔. ■ .═══════╗

F L A S H F E A T H E R

╚═══════. ■ .╝

Aaaaaaaaaannnnnndddddddd... There they were. Flashfeather stood up, fur bristled as he scented the toads approaching... stars he did not realize how scary Dawnstar looked. Sure, Twilightstar could be scary at times, but she was cool. Dawnstar however... nope. The gray and cream tom flexed his claws, glaring anxiously at the other clan. The lot of them looked intimidating, that's for sure. The fluffy tom stalked over, wanting to get a closer look at the Shadowtoads. Nope. Much more intimidating up close. His green eyes were cold as he scanned the opposing clan. He turned his head to face Twilightstar and Dawnstar. Let's just pray that it doesn't result in a war between our two clans. We already have a bad past, and I sure hope I'm not around to see that right now, he thought to himself. Kill the minks with the toad and thats it. That was all they were there for. But Flashfeather couldn't shake his uneasy feeling

[OPEN]

◆◇ Honeybite: ShadowClan she/they
Purrks: N/A◇◆

It seemed she'd stumbled upon one of the more curious types.
She watched the WindClan warrior look at the joining warriors as if he were sizing them up. His nervousness was obvious, and it was almost cute.
"If it eases your nerves, we are on strict orders to play nice."
She flashes him a toothy smile.
"For today at least, we are allies."

Why they were waiting for so long, she wouldn't know, but it made her fur prickle with unease. These lands were too open for her liking, they lacked places where she could climb if she wished to, and hiding would be difficult.
The longer they milled about, waiting for orders, the more she resembled her unintentional chatter partner. Hoping to pass the time, she turned to the young WindClan warrior once again and tried to strike up some sort of conversation. Anything to ease the tension in her mind.
"My name is Honeybite, what's yours moor runner?"

Bean April 21st, 2024 07:17 PM

╔. ■ .═══════╗

F L A S H F E A T H E R

╚═══════. ■ .╝

Dontpanic Dontpanic Dontpanic Dontpanic Dontpanic Dontpanic Dontpanic Dontpanic Its just a ShadowClanner talking to you. A ShadowClanner. Perfectly fine. The cream and gray tom fidgeted with his paws, green gaze not meeting the other cat, but instead looking slightly past their head. "Sure, that comforts me a loooottt. Forgive me if I feel nervous working with a clan that has bad blood with WindClan, Alright?" Alright, It was over. Flashfeather waited for the leaders to announce the start of the battle, but apparently miss... Honeytoad wanted to continue chatting. "Flashfeather," he said plainly. "Listen. Just because you decided you want to talk with me, that doesn't mean we're best buds. If you were WindClan, that would be different. But you're a Shadowtoad. Don't expect me to spare your life If there is a battle between our clans. Got it?" he said, half snarling. He quickly glanced up, an apologetic glance on the WindClan tom's face as he pinned his ears back. "I am so sorry did I sound rude oh stars help me I sounded rude this is bad oh dear oh dear," he said, panic in his mew as his mind spiraled into craziness.

[ @Abyssopelagic - You asked for it, Here's Flashfeather :rofl: ]