Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Private Roleplays (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=122)
-   -   The Sol of a Strawberry <P> (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80498)

Shrew March 20th, 2024 06:52 PM

The Sol of a Strawberry <P>

">>Sol<<"
>>Quiet~Introverted~He/Him~23 moons~Mysterious<<

Sol padded through the darker part of the forest, not wanting to be seen by any clan cats, or just cats in general. He quietly and swiftly went through the pine trees and towards a quiet lake. he sat down by the lake, quietly.

@SeonghwasBunnyEars

SeonghwasBunnyEars March 21st, 2024 12:25 PM

Re: The Sol of a Strawberry <P>

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrimsonOaks (Post 1569773)
">>Sol<<"
>>Quiet~Introverted~He/Him~23 moons~Mysterious<<

Sol padded through the darker part of the forest, not wanting to be seen by any clan cats, or just cats in general. He quietly and swiftly went through the pine trees and towards a quiet lake. he sat down by the lake, quietly.

@SeonghwasBunnyEars

Strawberry saw him. Narrowing her red eyes she stalked him high up in a tree.

Shrew March 21st, 2024 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars (Post 1570053)

Strawberry saw him. Narrowing her red eyes she stalked him high up in a tree.

">>Sol<<"

The slim tom's ears perked, he looked around, holding his toy snake tight in his jaws. after a while, he continued silently padding through the shadows.

SeonghwasBunnyEars March 21st, 2024 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrimsonOaks (Post 1570059)
">>Sol<<"

The slim tom's ears perked, he looked around, holding his toy snake tight in his jaws. after a while, he continued silently padding through the shadows.

Strawberry blinked. A toy? And a snake!? How could this weird tom like that? Leaping down silently Strawberry peaked out from a bush. Might as well make herself known. *ahem*

Shrew March 21st, 2024 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars (Post 1570090)

Strawberry blinked. A toy? And a snake!? How could this weird tom like that? Leaping down silently Strawberry peaked out from a bush. Might as well make herself known. *ahem*

">>Sol<<"

he looked over, and clenched his toy snake in his jaws. he backed up a step, seeming anxious.

SeonghwasBunnyEars March 21st, 2024 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrimsonOaks (Post 1570104)
">>Sol<<"

he looked over, and clenched his toy snake in his jaws. he backed up a step, seeming anxious.

"Hello" Strawberry said gently. Padding out gently and revealing her fluffy orange and white fur. Her red eyes gleaming with nervousness and kindness. "I.... I saw you from the tree and figured to say hi!"

Shrew March 21st, 2024 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars (Post 1570107)

"Hello" Strawberry said gently. Padding out gently and revealing her fluffy orange and white fur. Her red eyes gleaming with nervousness and kindness. "I.... I saw you from the tree and figured to say hi!"

">>Sol<<"

"Hm..mk.."He said in a quiet tone.

SeonghwasBunnyEars March 21st, 2024 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrimsonOaks (Post 1570109)
">>Sol<<"

"Hm..mk.."He said in a quiet tone.

Strawberry padded forward to stand a bit in front of him, not so close to scare him away. "My name Strawberry! What's yours?"

Shrew March 21st, 2024 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars (Post 1570125)

Strawberry padded forward to stand a bit in front of him, not so close to scare him away. "My name Strawberry! What's yours?"

>>Sol<<

He stayed silent a moment, his toy snake still in his jaws. he set it down by his paws, and spoke in a quiet tone, "Sol..My name is Sol.."

SeonghwasBunnyEars March 21st, 2024 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrimsonOaks (Post 1570141)
>>Sol<<

He stayed silent a moment, his toy snake still in his jaws. he set it down by his paws, and spoke in a quiet tone, "Sol..My name is Sol.."

Strawberry purred. "Cool! Both of our names start with an S! What's your little snakes name? He's cute" Strawberry purred. Sniffing the toy but not taking it.

Shrew March 21st, 2024 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars (Post 1570146)

Strawberry purred. "Cool! Both of our names start with an S! What's your little snakes name? He's cute" Strawberry purred. Sniffing the toy but not taking it.

>>Sol<<

"..Lucifer." he mumbled, moving the toy a bit closer to himself.

SeonghwasBunnyEars March 21st, 2024 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrimsonOaks (Post 1570152)
>>Sol<<

"..Lucifer." he mumbled, moving the toy a bit closer to himself.

Strawberry give a small blink and then purred. "Lucifer the snake is very cute them." Strawberry giggled. "Do you live around here?"

Shrew March 21st, 2024 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars (Post 1570154)

Strawberry give a small blink and then purred. "Lucifer the snake is very cute them." Strawberry giggled. "Do you live around here?"

>>Sol<<

"..yes."

SeonghwasBunnyEars March 21st, 2024 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrimsonOaks (Post 1570156)
>>Sol<<

"..yes."

"Cool! I do to! I live in the bright white den with the large yard and catmint corner! Do you live near that?" Strawberry asked, her tail flicking excitedly. "Wanna play?"

Shrew March 21st, 2024 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars (Post 1570157)

"Cool! I do to! I live in the bright white den with the large yard and catmint corner! Do you live near that?" Strawberry asked, her tail flicking excitedly. "Wanna play?"

.>>Sol<<.

"..No..And no.." he picked his snake back up.

SeonghwasBunnyEars March 21st, 2024 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrimsonOaks (Post 1570158)
.>>Sol<<.

"..No..And no.." he picked his snake back up.

Strawberry gave a small frown. "Alright then........ do you mind if I walk with you? I won't talk much, I promise"

Shrew March 21st, 2024 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars (Post 1570159)

Strawberry gave a small frown. "Alright then........ do you mind if I walk with you? I won't talk much, I promise"

.>>Sol<<.

Would this cat mind if I said no..I don't like company.. he thought, before saying, "..I'd like for you to please not come with me.."

SeonghwasBunnyEars March 21st, 2024 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrimsonOaks (Post 1570160)
.>>Sol<<.

Would this cat mind if I said no..I don't like company.. he thought, before saying, "..I'd like for you to please not come with me.."

Strawberry was hurt by this on the inside. The flash of sadness in her eyes the only thing giving away her dismay. "Alright! Well if you ever wanna walk, chat, play, anything! You know where I am... considering I just told you what my house looks like" She purred playfully. "I guess I'll just... go... somewhere?" She said, her ears tilting away and she blinked gently. "Nice meeting you Sol" Strawberry mewed before turning, her ling white tipped ginger tail flicking gently as she padded away. She sighed as soon as she was back in the sun, giving a small frown she muttered. "I can't get mad at him, we just met of course he wouldn't want to. But.... I liked him, he was cool...... maybe I'm just to talkative or something" Strawberry wondered out loud as she wandered across the sidewalks.

Shrew March 21st, 2024 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars (Post 1570163)

Strawberry was hurt by this on the inside. The flash of sadness in her eyes the only thing giving away her dismay. "Alright! Well if you ever wanna walk, chat, play, anything! You know where I am... considering I just told you what my house looks like" She purred playfully. "I guess I'll just... go... somewhere?" She said, her ears tilting away and she blinked gently. "Nice meeting you Sol" Strawberry mewed before turning, her ling white tipped ginger tail flicking gently as she padded away. She sighed as soon as she was back in the sun, giving a small frown she muttered. "I can't get mad at him, we just met of course he wouldn't want to. But.... I liked him, he was cool...... maybe I'm just to talkative or something" Strawberry wondered out loud as she wandered across the sidewalks.

.>>Sol<<.

Sol clenched the toy snake in his jaws, and went back into the darker part of the trees. he quietly padded on.

SeonghwasBunnyEars March 21st, 2024 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrimsonOaks (Post 1570169)

.>>Sol<<.

Sol clenched the toy snake in his jaws, and went back into the darker part of the trees. he quietly padded on.

Strawberry kept padding on. (what do we do now lollllll)

Shrew March 21st, 2024 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars (Post 1570179)

Strawberry kept padding on. (what do we do now lollllll)

(Time skip? O-o?)

.>>Sol<<.

After a while, Sol went into his den. he curled up into a moss-nest, clenching his snake.

SeonghwasBunnyEars March 22nd, 2024 07:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrimsonOaks (Post 1570272)
(Time skip? O-o?)

.>>Sol<<.

After a while, Sol went into his den. he curled up into a moss-nest, clenching his snake.

(sure)
Strawberry arrived home, ate her warm milk dinner and curled up in her cotton and flowery smelling bed.

Shrew March 22nd, 2024 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars (Post 1570302)

(sure)
Strawberry arrived home, ate her warm milk dinner and curled up in her cotton and flowery smelling bed.

~The next day~

.>>Sol<<.

The slim tom woke up, and stretched. he picked up his toy snake, and went out of his den, feeling the sunlight against his pelt. morning dew lay on some ferns and a cool breeze swept through the forest as Sol padded into a more shady part of the forest.

SeonghwasBunnyEars March 22nd, 2024 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrimsonOaks (Post 1570350)

~The next day~

.>>Sol<<.

The slim tom woke up, and stretched. he picked up his toy snake, and went out of his den, feeling the sunlight against his pelt. morning dew lay on some ferns and a cool breeze swept through the forest as Sol padded into a more shady part of the forest.

Strawberry yawned as she woke up. The sun making her pelt look like a bright orange fire. Stretching, Strawberry ate her breakfast and leapt out of her den. Racing to go climb some trees. Racing across the treetops. Strawberry passed over Sol. Leaping through the trees like a Squirrel. Letting out a triumphant yowl, Strawberry threw a large acorn down to the ground. "Finally reached ya pesky acorn!" She growled happily. Her tail lashing as the sun landed on her fur, making her look like a cat on fire once more. the wind blew her fur, making a pretty orange illustration on the ground.

Shrew March 22nd, 2024 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars (Post 1570351)

Strawberry yawned as she woke up. The sun making her pelt look like a bright orange fire. Stretching, Strawberry ate her breakfast and leapt out of her den. Racing to go climb some trees. Racing across the treetops. Strawberry passed over Sol. Leaping through the trees like a Squirrel. Letting out a triumphant yowl, Strawberry threw a large acorn down to the ground. "Finally reached ya pesky acorn!" She growled happily. Her tail lashing as the sun landed on her fur, making her look like a cat on fire once more. the wind blew her fur, making a pretty orange illustration on the ground.

.>>Sol<<.

He glanced up a second, annoyed by the noise, but continued walking slowly across the ground. his toy snake dangling from his jaws,

SeonghwasBunnyEars March 22nd, 2024 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrimsonOaks (Post 1570370)
.>>Sol<<.

He glanced up a second, annoyed by the noise, but continued walking slowly across the ground. his toy snake dangling from his jaws,

Strawberry looked down and spotted Sol. "Heya! Sol right!?"

Shrew March 22nd, 2024 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars (Post 1570372)

Strawberry looked down and spotted Sol. "Heya! Sol right!?"

.>>Sol<<.

He looked up, an annoyed expression on his face. "Yes..'Ello." He put the snake toy down by his paws to speak.

SeonghwasBunnyEars March 22nd, 2024 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrimsonOaks (Post 1570374)
.>>Sol<<.

He looked up, an annoyed expression on his face. "Yes..'Ello." He put the snake toy down by his paws to speak.

"How was your day!?" She called down happily

Shrew March 22nd, 2024 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars (Post 1570376)

"How was your day!?" She called down happily

.>>Sol<<.

"..Good..I guess."

SeonghwasBunnyEars March 22nd, 2024 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrimsonOaks (Post 1570377)
.>>Sol<<.

"..Good..I guess."

Strawberry expertly slid down the tree. Landing in front of him. "Good" She purred. "I think we do live closer than we think! If we end up in the same place two days in a row. How come I've never seen you though?"

Shrew March 22nd, 2024 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars (Post 1570390)

Strawberry expertly slid down the tree. Landing in front of him. "Good" She purred. "I think we do live closer than we think! If we end up in the same place two days in a row. How come I've never seen you though?"

>>Sol<<

"I mostly stay in my den" he said, moving his snake a bit closer to himself.

SeonghwasBunnyEars March 22nd, 2024 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrimsonOaks (Post 1570392)
>>Sol<<

"I mostly stay in my den" he said, moving his snake a bit closer to himself.

Strawberry gave a gentle nod. Her eyes gleaming with kindness as she purred. "Ahh, makes sense. Do... do you mind if I joined you on walking today? I found a really pretty place I'd like to show you....."

Shrew March 22nd, 2024 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars (Post 1570399)

Strawberry gave a gentle nod. Her eyes gleaming with kindness as she purred. "Ahh, makes sense. Do... do you mind if I joined you on walking today? I found a really pretty place I'd like to show you....."

>>Sol<<

"..Sure." he said reluctantly.

SeonghwasBunnyEars March 22nd, 2024 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrimsonOaks (Post 1570402)
>>Sol<<

"..Sure." he said reluctantly.

Strawberry gave a big purr and stood up. Stretching her limbs gently, she mewed. "Let's go!" As she started to walk through the woods. The area she led him into was shadowy and shady. Strawberry suddenly took a hard left and leapt up onto a branch. "You can crawl under if you'd like" She said gently, leaping down on the other side and waiting for him.

Shrew March 22nd, 2024 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars (Post 1570404)

Strawberry gave a big purr and stood up. Stretching her limbs gently, she mewed. "Let's go!" As she started to walk through the woods. The area she led him into was shadowy and shady. Strawberry suddenly took a hard left and leapt up onto a branch. "You can crawl under if you'd like" She said gently, leaping down on the other side and waiting for him.

>>Sol<<

He picked is toy snake up, and followed.

SeonghwasBunnyEars March 22nd, 2024 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrimsonOaks (Post 1570407)
>>Sol<<

He picked is toy snake up, and followed.

Strawberry led him to a gentle and sunny place, but with some shaded spots. It had a cute water pool with lily pads and white flowers growing on the bushes that surrounded it. The sun made them shine in a beautiful way. "This place! It's surrounded by bushes so there's only one way in." Strawberry purred gently. "I call it the Flower Hut!...." Pausing with a beautiful swish of her tail to wrap them around her paws, and a shy look down, Strawberry offered "if you ever want...... to I dunno... meet me here? Maybe just to chat.. or if you ever wanna play or need help with something.... just ask ok? If you don't then... t-thats ok to."
(the baby crushing has begun AHHHHHHHHHH)

Shrew March 22nd, 2024 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars (Post 1570418)

Strawberry led him to a gentle and sunny place, but with some shaded spots. It had a cute water pool with lily pads and white flowers growing on the bushes that surrounded it. The sun made them shine in a beautiful way. "This place! It's surrounded by bushes so there's only one way in." Strawberry purred gently. "I call it the Flower Hut!...." Pausing with a beautiful swish of her tail to wrap them around her paws, and a shy look down, Strawberry offered "if you ever want...... to I dunno... meet me here? Maybe just to chat.. or if you ever wanna play or need help with something.... just ask ok? If you don't then... t-thats ok to."
(the baby crushing has begun AHHHHHHHHHH)

(XD)

>>Sol<<

He looked around and nodded slightly. he set down his toy snake and sat next to it, pawing it closer to himself,

SeonghwasBunnyEars March 22nd, 2024 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrimsonOaks (Post 1570419)
(XD)

>>Sol<<

He looked around and nodded slightly. he set down his toy snake and sat next to it, pawing it closer to himself,

Strawberry gave a tiny happy squirm as she saw his nod. Maybe he would meet up with her !?

Shrew March 22nd, 2024 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars (Post 1570422)

Strawberry gave a tiny happy squirm as she saw his nod. Maybe he would meet up with her !?

>>Sol<<

Sol L.O.A.F sat and picked up his snake plushie. it was dirty, very, and so was Sol. Sol seemed very attached to the plushie.

SeonghwasBunnyEars March 22nd, 2024 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrimsonOaks (Post 1570430)
>>Sol<<

Sol L.O.A.F sat and picked up his snake plushie. it was dirty, very, and so was Sol. Sol seemed very attached to the plushie.

Strawberry blinked at Sol. Her eyes calm and trusting, kindness sounding her with her flowery scent as she gave a gentle purr. "Here. I'll make sure your little snake gets cleaned properly and you wash yourself ok? He'll be here safe with me and you can watch the entire thing. But he needs to get cleaned and so do you, if he doesn't get cleaned he might get broken. Little Lucifer doesn't want to be dirty i'm sure." Strawberry soothed gently