Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Character Resources (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=89)
-   -   Taking them under our wings (KIT FINDER) (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78171)

poppy February 8th, 2024 07:48 PM

Taking them under our wings (KIT FINDER)

So

Ever since I have had Birdsnow, I’ve planned on her having kits. But due to her recently becoming leader and me not wanting her to be all pregnant and stuff until springtime, me and sol have been plotting away for a way for our little birds (kestrelskies and birdsnow) to become moms. And finally, we’ve found a way.

This is a kit finder for 2-4 outsider kits that Bird and Kes will find abandoned/orphaned out on the territory. They will adopt these kits and raise them as their own. This plot will only be open when RiverClan outsider joining reopens, so about February 20th-ish, so there’s plenty of time for applications and pondering and everything! For the parents, I would say that the mother was a calico moggie and the father was a black tabby moggie, that way you can have as much free reign with design as possible. Honestly, these kits don’t really have to look alike but if they look even a little like the parents that would be slay.

Requirements are that the kits (1 moons old when they’re started to be rped )must remain active and they’ll be aged every other week until they’re 6 moons old, and then the rest can be discussed later on. These kits will be a part of the extensive BirdKes fam and they will know that they’re adopted! They’ll preferably not leave RC but honestly plots are fun and as long as you wait until their apprenticeship to kill them off or have them move, it’ll be okay. PLEASE BE ACTIVE! Birdsnow is a very very important oc to me and Kestrelskies is very important to Sol so we don’t want their children to vanish without a trace!!!

Ofc here’s an optional form too!!

Name:
Personality:
Plot Ideas?:
Preferred order (youngest, oldest, middle etc):
Other:
@poppy @sol.

idia February 8th, 2024 07:54 PM

Re: Taking them under our wings (KIT FINDER)

https://media.discordapp.net/attachm...a6616999b86a4&
wishkit | flickerkit | songkit
female | she/her
a dark ginger/russet speckled tabby with white markings and yellow eyes.
wipwipwip

ChaosBringer. February 8th, 2024 07:55 PM

Come one, come all!! Please welcome to the stage,

Buzzard!

Buzzard was named for her tendency to stand somewhere and not move for a while, like she's in a trance. And to be aggressive. Buzzardkit is outgoing and always ready to snap at grumpy older cats who yell at her all the time!! Getting into mischief often, this little molly acts like she has nothing to live for, and many arguments follow in her pawsteps.

Buzzardkit is one to fake her trances to get juicy information, giving her a taste for blackmail and manipulation. Using her parents reputation,
this molly could get out of trouble easily, and with a few twists of her words. Buzzardkit could also pull a Goosefeather and convince Riverclan to attack Thunderclan or one of the other clans unprovoked.

Buzzardkit is also loyal and outgoing, ready to defend her family from all the grumpy elders and squirrels everyone is talking about!!

Fish February 8th, 2024 07:55 PM

placeholder

Name: Adderpaw Skitterkit
Appearance:
Personality: A shy little bean
Plot Ideas?:
Preferred order (youngest, oldest, middle etc): youngest
Other:

sol. February 8th, 2024 08:07 PM

:love4:

Toya Todoroki February 9th, 2024 07:51 AM

Name: Sunflowerkit
Appearance: a dainty little tabby calico with warm amber eyes
Personality: warm and loving
Plot Ideas?:
Preferred order (youngest, oldest, middle etc): oldest
Other:
@poppy @sol.

starry February 9th, 2024 07:59 AM

BIRDKITS??? PLACEHOLDER OMG

Beanz February 9th, 2024 08:26 AM

placeholder

MaplestrikeWCUE February 9th, 2024 10:25 AM

Name: Salmonkit
Appearance:A calico kit with blue eyes and an unusually russet colored tail
Personality:quiet, caring
Plot Ideas?:idk yet
Preferred order (youngest, oldest, middle etc):youngest and if not then middle
Other:N/A

Streamtail February 9th, 2024 01:28 PM

Wait, wait, wait, I feel like there has to be one kit applied that is named after a bird.

So I introduce to you... Oriolekit!

Oriolekit is a very sweet and quiet kit, a black, orange, and brown calico. She has forest green eyes with flecks of brown in them, her fur is semi-long.
She is very sensitive to sound, so she gets overwhelmed very easily in crowded areas. Oriolekit is very gentle with others though and has a hard time saying no to other cats, she just wants to live a happy life and make her parents proud.

Her relationship with the both of them would most likely be pretty strong, as she values all of her relationships above most things. She would probably stop in with both of them during their duties, making sure neither are overworked. Even as a kit, she'd probably be that one child tending to the elders, even if she technically doesn't have to.

@poppy

starry February 9th, 2024 01:39 PM

nvm ignore this pls i forgot abt this and made a new charrie :sob:

Possible Future Names: Snowkit/Pikekit (after snowleap/pikestar) Kestrelkit (after kestrelstar) Gingerkit (after gingerfrost/star.. after skimming over some posts i figured he was notable to birdy?) Blizzardkit (after the most amazing bliz obv) Flickerkit (after flickerpaw)
I’m open to anything !! Just love the idea of them being named after someone significant in Bird’s life lol

"Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier."

In the beginning, I plan on having Faith be a very open and sweet kit who is extremely caring for her clanmates - especially her family. She is loving and well-mannered, always wanting to make a great impression. As much as she tries to at times, Faith just cannot be rude. No matter who she's talking to, no matter what they say or do to her. If anyone is mean to her she’ll probably just cry and run away but not say anything against it because she’s too scared. With her family she’s a really big sweetheart who loves them more than anything. I am imagining she’ll look up to Bird and Kes, and she'll frequently bring her parents and siblings gifts. Wether that's flower crowns, pretty shells, etc. prepare for Faith so have a whole gift storage she's waiting for a chance to use. Also whenever someone's feeling down she's gonna run over and give them a million hugs & let them cry on her shoulder until they feel better. I think she'd try to understand a lot of things and really wreck her mind over them, but in the end, she's pretty naive and innocent and doesn't get how stuff works yet.

This would just be her personality as a kit. As she grows older, I was thinking she'd have some cats use her for her way too sweet personality. Not to drastic things at first, maybe just using her for doing their chores such as cleaning ticks off elders or other simple things during her apprenticeship. At some point she's going to be completely overworked with cracked pawpads and pained muscles from doing so much along with her training. She would go to Birdsnow or Kestrelskies to confess her struggles to either of them and they'd give her a little pep talk. While she would still be quite unsure about having a new attitude to things and not just saying "of course" to everything, I think this would be an interesting character development. Maybe at some time she gets really angry at someone and regrets it after. I don't know, I just think it would help her with getting more resilient and independent in the future. Just an idea if she ends up getting picked ofc.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Appearance: A small, chubby molly with short fur and big round eyes. Her base color is a dark grey, which is accompanied by light, almost faded silver-grey swirls. Her eyes are a mix of dark blue and light blue along with big black pupils.

Preferred Order: I'd like youngest the most, if not probably middle because I don't think faith would fit the older sibling role so well. I'd imagine her as more of a cat who looks up to her siblings a lot!!

Closing Note: Just wanted to say I absolutely adore Bird and Kes and I'm super excited to see this happen. Regardless of wether I'm getting picked or not, I will really enjoy following these kits' journey and reading more Birdkes development. "Aunt" Misty is also gonna be very happy for Birdy and Kes hehe. She'll definitely be eyeing those kits for some interactions. Can't wait for this top happen, you both are amazing rpers and birdkes kits finally happening is sothrilling :love4:

Mentions: @poppy @sol.

iliri February 9th, 2024 02:00 PM

… interesting :eyes:

*longfire* February 9th, 2024 05:26 PM

Name: Jaykit
Appearance: placeholder
Personality: kind sweet caring, unsure at times, cautious, easily spooked
Plot Ideas?: nothing dramatic right now in kithood really, probably when she’s older I’ll create something that would cause mental issue or physical problem
Preferred order (youngest, oldest, middle etc): very much the youngest
Other: nope
@poppy @sol.

Beaan February 9th, 2024 05:30 PM

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ictureid=48224
"A secret story,
Somewhere in time
An unsolved mystery,
Playing in your mind"

Featherkit II Fallenkit
A snowy white she-cat with crystalline blue eyes and one blue spot on her eye, and a lame leg

"A time for action,
A fire we must light
A new beginning,
A tale we must write"

Fallen/Feather was caught in a housefire as a kitten, and was burned on her back leg, causing her to have a limp. Sadly, she was the only survivor, and wanted to get far away from where fire can hurt her. Enter: RiverClan. All about water. Her logic? Surrounded by water = fire no hurt her. Also from the fire was so much smoke, that she barely speaks. When she does, it is hoarse and very quiet. She is a mamas girl, meaning that she would become very close to Bird and Kes. She is a purebred ragdoll from a breeder, so she has very silky fur and is very affectionate to others. Once someone breaks her trust, it is hard for her to regain it.

Wingnettle February 10th, 2024 03:06 PM

@Estelle this is our occasion!! What do you think?

elio February 10th, 2024 05:13 PM

Imma do two for options and because I had another idea (just pick whichever you prefer (if any lol)/lh/nbr)

Name: loonkit (named for his pattern)
Appearance: grey-blue ticked tabby with muted blue eyes (shhhhh… ignore the green eyes in the picture lol) https://64.media.tumblr.com/1b58db93...qfdb3_1280.jpg
Personality: Loonkit is a very curious and brave little guy. He is always up for a fun game, story or lesson. However, he has a soft and playful side and will always let you know how much he cares about you… even it it means being a tad needy for attention.
Plot Ideas?: Very young (1 moon) kit who wondered into Riverclan territory after being told by his bio mother to stay away form the woods because of clan cats… but what can I say he wanted to prove they were not scary. After being found by bird and Kes he begs them to let him stay in the clan.
Preferred order (youngest, oldest, middle etc): youngest or middle, he wants to be the “favourite”
Other: :heartbounce:

Name: Puffinkit
Appearance- mainly white calico with green eyes
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ictureid=47321
Personality: Bubbly is the one one word to describe Puffinkit. She is always energetic and curious and tends to flit around. She is extremely sweet and well-mannered… well as well mannered as a little one can be. Puffinkit always wants to be the center of attention but is somehow willing to share the spotlight: if only for the praise of doing so… but progresss nonetheless.
Plot ideas: maybe a rebellious phase where her curious nature makes her seek out her birth family - she will come back after seeing from an outside view the boring and pampered life that Kittypets live. Additionally, maybe a forbidden romance (preferably not getting her killed but yea).
Prefered order: oldest
@poppy @sol.

Spider. February 10th, 2024 05:36 PM

Name: Leach-kit
Appearance: a black tabby with blue green eyes
Personality: a quiet and sweet kit
Plot Ideas?: i might make him die young idk yet (like maybe 21 moons)
Preferred order (youngest, oldest, middle etc): any
Other: deaf in the right ear
@poppy @sol.Name:

alec February 10th, 2024 05:59 PM

ugh i know i shouldnt but placeholder mayhaps

occultation February 12th, 2024 01:53 AM

placeholder

Yoshdo February 12th, 2024 04:45 PM

Name: Fallen(kit) warrior name idea is Fallensnow
Appearance: Darkgray main pelt white dapples all over him a lightgray muzzle going up to his forehead
Personality: Out going loves going on adventures
Plot Ideas?: what ever you want but he fell out of a tree
Preferred order (youngest, oldest, middle etc):
Other: any of them

He is based on a baby bird we took care of. The bird was a common grackle nestling. I based his personality off him too. He was like my little brother. I named the bird Expectations. Expectations died though. The branch his nest was on fell during a very windy thunderstorm. Expectations Walked all the way to the other side of our house to find his parents. After a while we put him back in his nest. It was in 2021.

Here is a link to an image of what he would look like anyone can view

:handflapper:

https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1...it?usp=sharing

:penguinsnuggle:
@poppy @Sol

Collieheart February 12th, 2024 10:57 PM

Hazelkit
Owlkit / Mintkit / Otterkit / Minnowkit
She/Her
*dark golden-brown she-kit with dark markings and pale sage-green eyes*
( Face Claim )

As a small kit, she is quiet and observant. She will grow into a somewhat intense cat who, though not unfriendly, often scares othe cats away because she gets very into everything she's doing, whether it's training or a casual conversation. She isn't terribly expressive in the usual way, so it may be harder for others to read her — though her family will probably always have somewhat of a knack for it. She will be very devoted to the cats she ends up around, as well as a loyal and dedicated warrior.

Possible Plots

She wanders off during a snowstorm, following some odd animal or in pursuit of a story she was told or overheard. Eventually she is found and although she is very cold and has to be watched for awhile lest she develop whitecough or worse, she turns out just fine. This could open some insight into how she is a bit odd, as she doesn't seem to understand that there is any issue, and doesn't show any clear emotion over what could very well have been a near-death experience.

One of her siblings get in a fight or argument of some kind, whether with Bird/Kestrel, a warrior, or some other kit, and she asks impartial questions, trying to understand the exact situation. This either makes her sib mad at her for jot taking her side (which would just make her confused and sad) or cool them down as they realize just how trivial the argument was (which she might still be confused about lol)

She might be the type to come up with outlandish stories, and end up scaring or weirding out the other kits (or both!) and then they refuse to go to sleep at night and she gets into trouble.

(anything could change depending on how roleplaying goes but this is the plan!)

@poppy @Sol

Wingnettle February 17th, 2024 11:51 AM

placeholder

Blaaze February 17th, 2024 11:59 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Name: Hollowkit (Preferably, but I'm open to a name change!)
Appearance: A dark gray, smoky-colored she-kit
Personality: Bold, proud, snarky, fierce, helpful
Plot Ideas?: Anything you'd like! I've got a lot of ideas, such as being bossy, sneaking out of camp, falling into a river and refusing help, trying to form a kitten army to get into the warriors den, etc.
Preferred order (youngest, oldest, middle etc): Oldest is preferable, but middle would be fine!
Other: I did this a while back with a WindClan OC, she's got six adopted kiddos now! I'm familiar with this sort of thing, basically. (She just adopted two more to add to her four she had, one being dead :skull: )
@poppy @sol.

"I got it, mom! See, I can do it for you!"
"Hmmph! Next time YOU want to play a game, I'll say no!"
"IM A WARRIOR! I'LL EAT YOUR TAIL, FILTHY BADGER!"
"Look. LOOK. LOOOOOK!! I'VE GOT IT! I'VE DONE IT!"
"I won't eat that frog? HAH. WATCH ME."
"Bite me and lose a nose, stinky ThunderClanner! RiverClan's smarter and braver and bolderder!"

Attachment 3169
Hollowkit
She-Kit | RiverClan

Hollowkit's fluffy pads brushed stone
as she leaped, like a leopard (Or she thought)
and soared through the air. "Look, Mom! I'm doing i-"
before the little boisterous molly could finish, she fell to the ground
with an amusing thump. Hollowkit sat up, fluffed out her pelt, and
shook dust from it, before licking her paw. "OW. You did NOT see
that! Look! Here I go MY FIRST TIME!"
she squeaked, scrambling
back up on the rock and leaping again. This time, her paws scrabbled the
log and she fell back again. "Aw, darn! I'll get it, I promise!"
she cried, scrabbling over to the rock again. She WOULD get it, because
she was Hollowkit, brave and proud, and she was the best warrior in RiverClan!
Enthusiastic, she leaped again, and failed. She was simply too little to clear the
gap. Her paws hurt, she was tired, and her pride was vastly injured. "I'll do
it tomorrow! Now I'ma play CLAN with everyone! Bye-bye, Mom!"

Pick a look, any look. Right is original!
Attachment 3165Attachment 3166

When Hollow was a loner, she'd been big and boisterous as
usual. But it wasn't always this way. When she was first born
in (U guessed it) a hollow, the little kit didn't leave the area.
But when her mother and youngest brother succumed to Greencough,
Hollow was told; "Listen to me, my little Blueberry. You're going
to go, go and be safe, go and live. Mama will catch up. Mama will
always catch up."

After a moon of eating bugs and starving, she realized something:
Mama was never coming.
In desperation now, Hollow began to search for help. For a few nights
the little kit stayed with a rogue named Bayberry. When she left, Hollow
badly injured her eye, and Bayberry was forced to take her back again. After
a while, Hollow lost her eye. Bayberry sent her on her way again, unable to feed
a scrap since it was starving her. Bayberry gave the she-kit directions to RiverClan,
where she would eventually get picked up.(If chosen,
we can discuss from there!)

Saki February 18th, 2024 07:54 PM

Name
Whisperkit
------------
Dreamkit
------------
Violetkit
-------------
Flurrykit

She-kit

Appearance
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ictureid=48674

A dark black she-kit with two blue eyes and white snow-like flurries on her pelt

Personality

A jumpy and fidgety little she-kit who often makes sarcastic remarks and has a sharp tongue. She gets attached to others easily and is open minded. She loves trying new things and playing with others. She makes things out of random items she find lying around (Sticks, dirt, mud, moss)

Plot Ideas?

She has trouble making friends because of her oddly creative personality and her yapping-ness

Preferred order

Middle

Other

*stare*

@poppy @sol.

Wingnettle February 19th, 2024 07:04 AM

Estelle February 19th, 2024 07:04 AM

forest February 22nd, 2024 02:08 PM

placeholder @poppy. @Sol

Katiethewolfchild February 24th, 2024 06:33 PM

Placeholder

Littlesun0112 February 24th, 2024 07:09 PM

Name: Oreo -> Owlkit
Gender: undecided for right now (most of my cats start off as they/them and they eventually develop their genders)
Appearance: a smoky gray colorpoint cat with piercing blue eyes
Personality: Owlkit is highly protective of their siblings and family, and has a huge sense of responsibility for their clan. They always try their best to help clanmates, but due to them being abandoned by their birth parents, they often overthink and suspect cats of leaving them behind. Owlkit is wise and quiet, and will gladly die for their littermates/parents over anything else in the world (even at the cost of the Clans). As the older child, Owlkit likes to guide their siblings and show them what it’s truly like to be part of a society that will never leave them behind again. To others however, Owlkit is closed-off and tentative when creating new relationships, although they are acknowledged as a mature and respected member of RiverClan.

Owl___ looked back at their littermates. "We're all gonna be okay now. I won't ever leave any of you ever again." Their eyes blazed with a fierce determination as they looked back at Birdsnow/other. "I promise to be the most loyal cat there ever was and follow you to the ends of the earth if you can swear on your life and everyone you love that you won't leave us behind - no, that you won't leave them behind." Owl___ growled. "They should matter to you more than anything else. Promise me that."
Owl___ smiled maliciously, an unusual sight to see on their usually serene face. "No one has touched my family and gotten away with it unscathed. Yet."
Owl___ strode through camp, nodding respectfully at the other warriors. It's okay. These cats won't leave me behind. And even if they do, my siblings are still alive and happy. That's all that matters.

Plot Ideas?: probably when owlkit gets led into the rc camp, they keep their name (Oreo) at first but change it after defending their littermates from an owl or in some way or another get renamed after an owl fight
Preferred order (youngest, oldest, middle etc): oldest, middle, youngest
Other: at this point I have no idea of all the kits are bio-related to each other, this post assumes they are but if that's subject to change I'm okay with that! (Most of my points on Owlkit can be shifted around pretty easily if needed)

in editing process aaaaaah fjekcbksndksnfbfn @poppy @sol.

Ash3 February 24th, 2024 07:56 PM

Can I join your clan?
please

SatoruSaki March 4th, 2024 09:40 AM

If this isn't ended, may I take a swing with a possible reincarnation of a certain former river kitty? @poppy

Neptune. March 9th, 2024 03:46 PM

potential placeholder -squints-

Dolomedes March 9th, 2024 05:55 PM

WIP!

Name
Dovekit (-> Dovedream, Dovedance, Dovesong, Dovefall...)

Appearance
A dilute calico with fur that is longer along his tail, neck, and legs. He is on the shorter side with a medium build. Her fur also turns into a light fade from mid-leg to paw that fades into a grey. Dovekit has also has some odd facial markings that look almost like small feathers falling from her soft, baby blue eyes.

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ictureid=49624

Personality

Dovekit is a gentle but hyper cat that grows up always trying their best to help his mamas and his siblings. He is always curious about the world around him and oftentimes can get in trouble for being a bit too under the paws but he only wants to learn so that he can help Riverclan. Dovekit has a affinity for water and if she isn't trying to find prey to play catch or another kit to wrestle she is staring into the water, or searching for a warrior to supervise swimming so she can feel the cool water in her fur. As she grows up, Dovekit learns to take things slow and to appreciate the world as it is while working towards the best future for her family and clan. Dovekit wants to make sure she becomes someone that Bird, Kestrel, and all of Starclan can be proud of. Dovekit also adores being around other people, always playing with his siblings and other kits, trying to play tag with apprentices and warriors, or listening to stories from the elders. Dovekit is a level-headed cat who always looks for the brighter side of things, always believing that as the river runs its course it will ultimately be for the better even if things get rough for a time.

Also Dovekit would totally brag about how great his parents and siblings are to anyone willing to listen!

"Did you-Did you know! Mama caught the biggest fish while fishing today! It was like- three times bigger than me!!! No! I'm not being dramatic, mama is just that great!"

"(sib)! My sib caught three whole mice on one patrol! Aren't they so brilliant, I think so. They are the best hunter this clan has ever seen, maybe the best hunter ever!"

On the flip side, because of their do everything they can for others nature, Dovekit can be a bit forgetful of themself. She can also get a bit over zealous and overly ambitious, and it takes a bit for Dovekit to get over the disappointment of not acheiving goals even if they weren't quite possible in the first place. (connected to plot in plot ideas: Dovekit can also feel like they can't acheive things because of the sickness that left them way behind compared to his siblings and the other kits in camp, not that he was upset at them, of course she wasn't, she was upset with herself. Dovekit pushes themself often to try and catch up.)

Plot Ideas?
Perhaps soon after being adopted, Dovekit falls ill (or already was sick and just got worse) with what would regularly be a regular cough but assuming that the kits were outsiders there health isn't the best making the illness hit poor Dovekit harder. Dovekit would eventually get better but would be a bit frail for a bit. During this time, Dovekit tried to stay positive about it for Bird and her new family in the hopes of making them less worried and sad. This is where the start of his caring and positive nature began to shine despite the rough situation.

Dovekit would also try and follow around Birdsnow and Kestrelskies while they take care of their duties in camp and mimic them, big steps and chin held high, because he wants to be the best like his mamas are. Which would lead to some cute interactions I think.

Preferred order (youngest, oldest, middle etc)

Anything is fine with me :)

RP Example

(Header when/if made)
Dovekit
He/She/They | RC kit | Moons: 1 | No Purrks

Dovekit squirmed on tri-colored paws as his shimmering blue eyes kept catching the light of the sun hitting off the river. Oh, how badly he wanted to try swimming! The water would feel cool, like a hug surrounding his fur as he swam gracefully above the river bed. The fish would startle and maybe Dovekit would even be able to catch one and show it off to his littermates and share it with everyone!

The kit hopped up onto four paws and took a few bounding steps forward before halting to a stop hard enough that she almost went toppling over his forepaws. Kits can't swim without a warrior watching, the kit huffed, frowing as he searched the camp's clearing with blue eyes. Surely, someonnneeeeeeeee-then he caught the eyes of a cat who was grooming themself laying towards the side of the clearing.

Before stopping to think about how maybe a warrior wouldn't want a pawful of kitten crashing into them, Dovekit went skipping towards them with a cheerful smile and a goal to convince this warrior to swim with her in mind.

"Hey, hey, hey! Let's go swimming! We have to catch the biggest fish for my siblings and-oh! We should catch two huge fish, one for mamas and siblings and the other for the elders! Maybe they can tell me a story after-" Dovekit took a huge gulp of air after using it all up talking faster than a fish swimming away. The kitten happily looked to the warrior, who seemed to be processing all that was said. Oops, maybe Dovekit said too much at once again.

(Header when/if made)
Dove(suffix)
He/She/They | RC Warrior | Moons: 23 | No Purrks

Dovesuffix heaved themselves up the bank of the river on heavy, waterlogged paws, looking around the area with a pleasant expression on their face. The cat tossed the sizable fish they pulled out of the water up the bank before shaking themselves out and calling out to the other warriors who were fishing,
"I'll be heading back to camp for a moment, caught a good fish I think the queens will enjoy." After hearing a few confirmations that the others heard his message, Dovesuffix picked up the prey and began the trek back to camp with a hum.

He hoped the kits weren't too bummed that Dovesuffix had to end the game of mossball-tag early, he sighed, hopefully the fresh fish would cheer them up. Though the hyper bunch in the nursery probably already forgot their disappointment when Dovesuffix was called out for a hunting patrol, they always move on to the next best thing. It was good, not to dwell on the bad for too long, Dovesuffix thought. The feline shook out their fur one more time for good measure, what wouldn't please the queens was bringing water into the dry nests and dirtying the kittens.

The cat let himself fall into a rhythm, crossing the clearing towards the nursery, saying his 'hello's and 'how are you's as best he could around the fish. The squealing of kits hit his ears and soon the big cat was hit by a few rambunctious kits. Flicking his ear, Dovesuffix went down with a dramatic flare, lifting himself up to his backpaws and flopping over with a thud. She made sure to keep the fish from hitting the ground and held it for a brief moment in his paws,

"Ah! Betrayed! By my own clanmates, while I was bringing them prey fresh from the river! Oh, how cruel this fate of mine is~"

Background
Coming off of the illness plot, maybe Dovekit was found sick and was abandoned by her original parents as sort of 'survival of the fittest.' I don't think the original parents would've meant it maliciously, rather they had themselves and the other kits to worry about and didn't have the knowledge or the capabilities to care for Dovekit and just got rid of them instead.

I don't think that Dovekit would have had a name before then, the parents were sure that Dovekit was going to die and so they didn't want to give a name to a kit that wouldn't need it. (or get attached I guess :shrugs: )

Other

I have fallen in love with Dovekit honestly. Such a sweet lil kitty. I may use Dovekit in a different finder if this one doesn't work out if that is alright with you guys? Also! I tend to have a better grasp of a character after getting a few posts in with them so Dovekit's personality will fill out a bit better if they are accepted :]

I have quite a few cats but my mains get the most attention and I am planning to drop a few of my side characters in the future. Seabreeze, Loner, and Dovekit would be my mains if accepted. I am also quite active and I adore this little family so I won't be going anywhere anytime soon o7

@poppy @sol.

Things to add still:
- Character quotes
- Better formatting
- Rp example w/ different character
- More art if done soon
- Spotify/playlist

lys.luvbot March 10th, 2024 02:25 PM

Placeholder

sol. April 12th, 2024 06:11 PM

what's up nerds /affectionate
we'll be closing this finder up (i was supposed to do this two weeks ago but shh), and me and @/poppy have decided on Oriolekit, Hazelkit, and Loonkit to be the newest additions to Bird and Kes' lives! Thank you everyone for their application, we enjoyed them very much :love4:

@Streamtail @ellie @Collieheart - come up and claim your prizes you sillies

Shrew April 12th, 2024 06:35 PM

Name: Foxglove |-| FoxgloveKit |-| FoxglovePaw |-|

Appearance: He is smaller than average, with short, White fur; with patches of Black and orange tabby fur. He has light, yellow eyes.

Personality: He is a wild child, he enjoys rough-housing and is an overall troublemaker. he is quick on his feet, and quiet when he needs to be. He is a jokester and likes pranking his siblings and family members.

Plot Ideas?: Well, He is a trouble child, soo, heres my idea:

Birdsnow finds this child, and depending on his siblings' plot ideas, he is with his siblings. he hisses at Bird, finding her a threat to his siblings. (May or may not be related, idk) he is pretty violent towards Bird and doesn't trust her for a while, until you really get to know him, you'll get why he doesn't find many cats trustworthy.

Preferred order (youngest, oldest, middle etc): He'd do good as the oldest. he is overly protective soooo, other than that, middle child. ;u;

Other: Welp. you've already seen his protectiveness, and how its hard to get him to trust you, I dunno if You need anymore info-

|-| @poppy @sol. |-|

Streamtail April 15th, 2024 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sol. (Post 1578327)
what's up nerds /affectionate
we'll be closing this finder up (i was supposed to do this two weeks ago but shh), and me and @/poppy have decided on Oriolekit, Hazelkit, and Loonkit to be the newest additions to Bird and Kes' lives! Thank you everyone for their application, we enjoyed them very much :love4:

@Streamtail @ellie @Collieheart - come up and claim your prizes you sillies

Yay! :happyhop: