Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Seastones (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   December Gathering (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74840)

Ian December 14th, 2023 04:34 PM

December Gathering

Please wait for your respective Clan leader or deputy to post before you arrive!

HIGH RANKS - PLEASE USE THIS CODE FOR YOUR ROLEPLAY POSTS WITH YOUR CHARACTER!
Quote:

[announcement ] [/announcement ]
Make sure you close the brackets for your post coding!

Roleplayers, feel free to have your cats react to what the leaders are saying!
You can search #announcement in this thread to find all the high rank posts you get to respond to!

[ @dino. @Starfall @Undertaker @elaif @Moonraven @FrostyGalaxy @clarice. ]

Moonraven December 14th, 2023 04:47 PM

Re: December Gathering

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

The leader's fur was as fluffed up as it was going to get and she was still freezing her tail off. Twilightstar huffed quietly as she led WindClan into the gathering, pleased to see that they had arrived first. She swiftly made her way over to the seastones and leaped up to the leaders' stone. She immediately curled her tail around her freezing paws and tried not to shake too badly while seated on the ice-cold stone.

This gathering was most likely going to be an eventful one for WindClan solidifying whether they'd be starting a full-blown with ThunderClan or not. Then there was RiverClan who had used up just about all the patience Twilightsar was willing to give them. Dawnstar and ShadowClan were no longer a worry. This was honestly not what she wanted to be doing with her last life, she'd much rather be focusing on leading her clan to peace and ensuring that Fallownose had an easier start than she did, but the other two clans kept pushing and shoving. If they didn't take a stand now, it would just be worse later on.

Hunkering down, Twilightstar made it very clear how much she hated this weather. She was silently urging the other clans to hurry up so she could leave quicker but also wanted them to take their time so she didn't have to straight up and lose what little warmth her body was providing her.
@Lillith

WindClan's Arrived

Fish December 14th, 2023 05:11 PM

Spottedpaw followed along her leader to the Seastones. She heard a little bit about this place as a kit but had not ever seen it. This place seemed, interesting. Seemed like a place for the River cats more than anyone else. She wondered how this became the place for meetings to be held. Whatever, she hunkered down to try and stay warm until she saw some friends.

MangofDoom December 14th, 2023 07:30 PM

Poppysong ═ ✱
windclan warriornb they/them19 moonstags; -
═ ═ ═
Poppysong walks into the space, and their leg seizes. They wince and immediately sit down. In an attempt to distract themself, they remembering their… frankly, embarrassing display at the Windclan meeting. They promise themself to not do the same here as they close their eyes and wrinkle their nose at the pain radiating from their leg.

They notice that Windclan is the first clan here, and wonders how the gathering will go this time. None of the clans are on… exactly friendly terms.

(Open for interaction!)

Fish December 14th, 2023 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MangofDoom (Post 1520514)
Poppysong ═ ✱
═ ═ ═
Poppysong walks into the space, and their leg seizes. They wince and immediately sit down. In an attempt to distract themself, they remembering their… frankly, embarrassing display at the Windclan meeting. They promise themself to not do the same here as they close their eyes and wrinkle their nose at the pain radiating from their leg.

They notice that Windclan is the first clan here, and wonders how the gathering will go this time. None of the clans are on… exactly friendly terms.

(Open for interaction!)

Spottedpaw saw her mentor and seized her opportunity. She walked over to Poppysong and sat right up next to her. It was very cold out and this would help her by protecting one of her sides from wind. "Hey Poppysong, I can't wait to see what this meeting is about" She said waiting for the other clans to show up. Spottedpaw wasn't scared but she didn't know yet why to be wary of other clans, other than maybe Thunderclan.

Katiethewolfchild December 14th, 2023 07:58 PM

Bearpelt arrived.

Birdpaw arrived, the hyperactive underaged four moon old apprentice bouncing all over the place for some reason. Gathering were so fun cause you got to meet cats that weren't from the same clan that you were! The announcement part was just as boring as meetings thought...

Foxpaw arrived on her three functioning legs, the large underaged four moon old apprenticeis twisted leg held slightly off of the ground.

Snakepaw arrived. This was her first gathering and she had managed to get a good night's sleep last night as it had left her alone for once, meaning that she wasn't tired. Thank goodness. At least she wouldn't be tired during her first gathering, thought she probably would be during the next one. It was also cold... She hated the cold as it made it worse and that was utterly terrible because it was already more then terrible enough. Her breathing was heavy and raspy and her chest ached with dull pain, her breathing easily audible.

Caterpillarpaw arrived, excited for her first gathering. (All open)

lys.luvbot December 14th, 2023 08:12 PM

HorseLeap, VultureEye, DeerPounce, CicadaCliff, SycamoreSprout, TadpoleSprint, RueRipple and GooseFlight arrived.

[This was more of an activity post, but there all open for interaction!]

Mica December 14th, 2023 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MangofDoom (Post 1520514)
Poppysong ═ ✱
═ ═ ═

(Open for interaction!)

Hawkfur [he/him, warrior, 45 moons]
[Deep russet tabby with blue eyes and a white muzzle, chest, and paws]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Poppysong - @MangofDoom ]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur followed his clanmates towards the Seastones, ears flattened against the cold wind that buffeted him. He tried to spot Locustpaw in the crowd, hoping that he had simply missed the cat leaving the apprentice den earlier, but he knew it was a long shot. The apprentice had disappeared since their last argument, and despite Hawkfur's attempts at locating him, remained vanished.

For now, Hawkfur focused on the clan around him, many pelts weaving in and out of shadow as they crossed over the border into the no-cats-land that was the Gathering space. He watched Twilightstar leap up onto one of the stones, and a deep unease that had been sitting in his chest ever since Dragonflyflare was found dead at the ThunderClan border. Would Twilightstar mention it tonight? Would Bumblestar?

The tom was jerked out of his thoughts by a hiss of pain nearby, and he spotted Poppysong limping to a seat on the outskirts of the stones. Guilt sluiced through him, and he padded over quickly to see if they were alright. After his failure to save them at the Sky Glade, Hawkfur had been torn between hovering over them and avoiding them. He wanted to tell them how sorry he was, but it just never felt like the right time. But the Gathering was a great time to fix the unspoken, right? Besides, this Gathering was probably going to be a rather interesting one, so if he fumbled the interaction, there was a good chance Poppysong would forget all about it in favor of the gossip. ... Hawkfur was a coward.

But he still approached them slowly, clearing his throat to warn them of his presence. "How are you feeling?" He asked tentatively, his own voice still haggard from the incident.

Fritter December 14th, 2023 08:51 PM

Hog Strike
following along hogstrike glanced over the cats that were here and sat down wishing he had a tail to curl around himself. Stars, it’s freezing! He didn’t really like the cold, correction, he despised the cold with every fibre in his body. It was when it was cold that the weather became nasty and all the tree’s were bare and everything shrivelled up and died. Yuck!
Open!

taillow December 14th, 2023 09:05 PM

Bravebird
She/her | 41 moons | Beefed Up T3 ᐧ One with the Warren
Her first gathering since being back in the Clan...

Stepping onto the freezing sand, Bravebird immediately wondered why in the stars above they had gatherings at night during leaf-bare instead of during the day. Take into account the already chilly weather, the ocean breeze, and the frost that floated in the sky... yeah, it was just mouse-brained to be out here. But tradition was important she knew so she'd freeze her tail off for her Clan.

Not feeling the need to sit right up front and instead only holding the desire to make sure nothing bad happened to a single WindClanner tonight, the lilac lynx-point warrior took up a seat close to the growing crowd of her Clanmates but also near the back. It allowed her the perfect vantage point to still hear what was being said while also keeping an eye on things.

[ open! ]

MangofDoom December 15th, 2023 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheLostAmongTheStars (Post 1520517)

Spottedpaw saw her mentor and seized her opportunity. She walked over to Poppysong and sat right up next to her. It was very cold out and this would help her by protecting one of her sides from wind. "Hey Poppysong, I can't wait to see what this meeting is about" She said waiting for the other clans to show up. Spottedpaw wasn't scared but she didn't know yet why to be wary of other clans, other than maybe Thunderclan.

Poppysong ═ ✱
windclan warriornb they/them19 moonstags; @Micanomancy
═ ═ ═
Poppysong smiles at Spottedpaw, curling their tail around them to help them against the cold. “It sure will be interesting…” they murmur. Their smile cracks, hoping this gathering isn’t such a disaster. They don’t want their apprentice to have that as their first impression.

A twinge of pain in their leg distracts them from Hawkfur approaching, so they jump when they speak. “Gah- Hawkfur- hey.” They glance away for a moment. “How’s your throat? Still raw?

Their own smile is pained, as if talking hurts them. Or perhaps because the thought of what happened to Hawkfur at the Skyglade pains them.

lesbianism December 15th, 2023 08:12 AM

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ictureid=45209
s o f t s o n g
she/her - 97 moons - WindClan - bisexual
Softsong followed Twilightstar and the rest of WindClan into the gathering. Since they were the first clan here, Softsong found herself a nice nook where the icy wind couldn't blow straight through her. If she had to deal with the other clans, she would at least deal with them without freezing to death.

Alchemist Kitsune December 15th, 2023 11:55 AM

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ictureid=41664
| Lightningstorm |
Flock Together [Tier 3] - Inactive

It was cold. Far colder than any cat had any business being out and about in. At least as far as the spotted molly was concerned. Hopefully Cowtuft would be attending this gathering, as she needed the warm, fluffy wall to cling to while sitting on the cold rock. Not that she would blame him if he chose to stay. She would have herself had she been given the choice. There were too many important things to keep up with back home to waste time in these pointless meetings. If she wanted to see leaders yell at each other, she would just wait by any border. Warriors yowling their lungs out until it devolved to teeth and claws was as inevitable as leafbare at this point.

Sourly, Lightningstorm noticed that WindClan seemed to be the first clan to arrive. A fact that did little to amuse her. Great. More time waiting for the others out in this cold. Could she at least bring a warrior up with her while she waited? Firestorm was probably nice and toasty, at least if she lived up to her name. If not, the lithe calico was certain she could simply say something - anything, really - to light up that spark that always got going whenever they were together. The overly enthused warrior's anger alone was probably enough to keep the entire clearing nice and warm for the duration of the meeting.

A small giggle escaped her at this thought, and the spotted lass could feel her whiskers twitching with amusement as she curled her tail around her paws, a miniscule and frankly useless effort to keep her toes warm. Oh well... she might still be cold, but at least now she didn't look like she'd just been told she suffered from Chuckles' same condition of eternally being a stick in the mud. The memory of the dark tom only served to widen her grin, wondering if he would make any visible change at WindClan and ShadowClan's potential alliance towards herself and her mentor. Probably not. He seemed like the all business all the time type of cat. Still, if she couldn't at least amuse herself with the idea of an over enthusiastic Chuckles suddenly turning into a gossiping menace then there truly was no point to these gatherings, and that was too boring a reality to accept.

Mica December 15th, 2023 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MangofDoom (Post 1520691)

Poppysong ═ ✱
═ ═ ═
Poppysong smiles at Spottedpaw, curling their tail around them to help them against the cold. “It sure will be interesting…” they murmur. Their smile cracks, hoping this gathering isn’t such a disaster. They don’t want their apprentice to have that as their first impression.

A twinge of pain in their leg distracts them from Hawkfur approaching, so they jump when they speak. “Gah- Hawkfur- hey.” They glance away for a moment. “How’s your throat? Still raw?

Their own smile is pained, as if talking hurts them. Or perhaps because the thought of what happened to Hawkfur at the Skyglade pains them.

[Deep russet tabby with blue eyes, and a white chest, muzzle, and paws]
---------------------
---------------------
Hawkfur flinched when they jumped, distress clear in his blue gaze. "O-oh, I'm sorry--I didn't mean to sneak up on you." He hesitated before sitting down a few tail-lengths away, shivering in the cold wind. "A-and it's fine! It's getting better." He didn't mention how he could hardly run without wheezing anymore, and how his chest always hurt. But that wasn't the young warrior's fault, Hawkfur never thought so for a second. If anything, it was his own fault for panicking when the tunnel collapsed. He tried to put on a brave face, straightening up a little. "I just wanted to check on you, a-and your leg. I'm..." He paused, kneading the ground a little as he tried to organize his thoughts. "I wanted to come and apologize, Poppysong. I know now his hardly the time to do it, and I'll apologize for that too--but--" he cast a nervous glance at Spottedpaw, but didn't let his nerves get the better of him this time. "I'm sorry. I should have been able to free you without putting the others in danger. I'm sorry you got hurt because I didn't notice the tunnel collapsing."

*longfire* December 15th, 2023 02:12 PM

Scalescar and crookedpaw entered the gatherin, the 2 departed from each other and found there own plae to sit.
-------------

~Nightpaw~
She/her
Purk: Flock togeher (T1) inactive

Nightpaw followed the clan closely, her first timemout of camp and here she is at the gathering. She took a breath and sat down hoping she woj ld make a friend kr something.

(Open)

Blaaze December 15th, 2023 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChristmasFawn (Post 1521032)
Scalescar and crookedpaw entered the gatherin, the 2 departed from each other and found there own plae to sit.
-------------

~Nightpaw~
She/her
Purk: Flock togeher (T1) inactive

Nightpaw followed the clan closely, her first timemout of camp and here she is at the gathering. She took a breath and sat down hoping she woj ld make a friend kr something.

(Open)

*QUAILHEART*
A SHY WHITE SHE-CAT WITH BROWN AND CREAM TINTS

Quailheart padded over to Nightpaw, pushing back utter terror, but she understood the apprentice might be even more afraid than she was. "Don't worry," She whispered softly, leaning over toward the apprentice. "Some cats might be grumpy from the cold, but I wouldn't worry too much about it. This'll be exciting. We'll need all the warm pelts in this weather!" She added. :cuddle:

MangofDoom December 15th, 2023 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Micanomancy (Post 1521030)
---------------------
---------------------
Hawkfur flinched when they jumped, distress clear in his blue gaze. "O-oh, I'm sorry--I didn't mean to sneak up on you." He hesitated before sitting down a few tail-lengths away, shivering in the cold wind. "A-and it's fine! It's getting better." He didn't mention how he could hardly run without wheezing anymore, and how his chest always hurt. But that wasn't the young warrior's fault, Hawkfur never thought so for a second. If anything, it was his own fault for panicking when the tunnel collapsed. He tried to put on a brave face, straightening up a little. "I just wanted to check on you, a-and your leg. I'm..." He paused, kneading the ground a little as he tried to organize his thoughts. "I wanted to come and apologize, Poppysong. I know now his hardly the time to do it, and I'll apologize for that too--but--" he cast a nervous glance at Spottedpaw, but didn't let his nerves get the better of him this time. "I'm sorry. I should have been able to free you without putting the others in danger. I'm sorry you got hurt because I didn't notice the tunnel collapsing."

Poppysong ═ ✱
═ ═ ═
Poppysong curls their tail, smiling at the assurance of their wellbeing. They use that piece of hope to fight back memories of being trapped, of being unable to move. They blink to try to dispel the feeling from their mind.

“Oh, stars, Hawkfur. There was nothing you could have done better,” Poppysong promises. “If you didn’t call out I would’ve been completely buried-“ a shiver runs up their spine and they shut their eyes with a deep breath. Their usual excitement is replaced with icey fear.

With a breath, they try to smile at Hawkfur. “You don’t have to apologize. But, if it will help, I do forgive you.”

Honey Bee December 15th, 2023 07:19 PM

Mapledusk sat smiling

redshiftreign December 15th, 2023 07:56 PM

LOCUSTPAW

@Micanomancy , open for interaction!
he was a pathetic little thing, all bones and bristle-y fur, tan and black like a coyote with freckles. locustpaw carried himself with a meandering pace, shoulders tensed and head low, eyes more often fixated on his paws than the world in front of him. he was somewhere near the back of windclan's pack when they arrived, finding the bustle further up too compressing and annoying. the path gave way to a massive clearing, with the sea stretching endlessly behind it. the ocean lapped at the beach on either side of the area, and locustpaw had to pause to take it all in. it was, after all, his first gathering as an apprentice.

a few moments elapsed in mental silence before the stout little man shook his head and returned to his sulking, slinking off to find some dingy corner to set up in. with all clan relationships dropping like metaphorical flies, locust wouldn't be surprised if somecats decided to rip eachother's throats out in front of him. at least it would provide some entertainment to brighten up his filthy day.

sending a cursitory glance around the clearing(though, he supposed it was much too massive to be called that. it was certainly double if not triple the camp as a whole, and the majority of windclan's ranks being here it still felt spacious) as if looking for a familiar face. when his gaze alighted on his mentor, chatting up a storm with some other warrior he felt his ears pin back with hostility, unwarranted. psh, whatever, he hoped hawkfur didn't notice him. he didn't want him to anyway. he didn't want to be here in the first place (which, admittedly was a lie as he very much was excited for his first gathering, even if he refused to give that feeling any attention).

he instead fixed his mentor with a stare sharp as claws in the back of the head, tail flicking irritably.

Mica December 15th, 2023 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MangofDoom (Post 1521155)
Poppysong ═ ✱
═ ═ ═
Poppysong curls their tail, smiling at the assurance of their wellbeing. They use that piece of hope to fight back memories of being trapped, of being unable to move. They blink to try to dispel the feeling from their mind.

“Oh, stars, Hawkfur. There was nothing you could have done better,” Poppysong promises. “If you didn’t call out I would’ve been completely buried-“ a shiver runs up their spine and they shut their eyes with a deep breath. Their usual excitement is replaced with icey fear.

With a breath, they try to smile at Hawkfur. “You don’t have to apologize. But, if it will help, I do forgive you.”

---------------------
---------------------
Hawkfur didn't look convinced, but some of the tension left his shoulders. "Thank you. I think you are a fine warrior, Poppysong. WindClan would be remiss to lose you." He dipped his head a little, radiating comforting warmth. He went to say something else, but suddenly stiffened, the feeling of being watched pricking along his neck. He turned, scanning the crowd of WindClanners with narrowed eyes. There. His eyes widened in surprise at seeing Locustpaw at the Gathering. When he had searched for the tom before leaving, he had found no sign of him.

Hawkfur turned back to Poppysong. "It looks like I have an apprentice to get back to. If you need anything," he met their gaze, his voice firm. "You have a friend in me." With another final wave of his tail, he headed back towards Locustpaw.
---------------------
---------------------
[Locustpaw - @redshiftreign ]
---------------------
When Hawkfur approached Locustpaw, his tail was swishing in amusement. "I'm so glad to see you here, Locustpaw." He sat down next to the little cat, wrapping his tail around his paws. "I was worried you wouldn't make it to your first Gathering." Hawkfur's voice was raspy and occasionally broke, deep breaths often followed by small coughing fits. Locustpaw, if he had been in camp when Hawkfur returned, would know that he had been in one of the tunnels at the Sky Glade when they collapsed, burying Hawkfur and another warrior, Poppysong. Hawkfur hadn't been crushed by debris like Poppysong, but he had inhaled a lot of dust and dirt, damaging his throat and lungs pretty badly. Since then, Hawkfur's stamina had been greatly depleted, and he had to take more frequent breaks during training or hunting. He had been getting better, however. It would take time for him to be back to his usual best.

When Hawkfur had returned, he had a far away look in his eyes, not leaving Poppysong's side the entire time they had been treated by the medicine cats until he was shooed away. He tried not to let the phantom dust weighing down on him prevent him from being a good mentor for Locustpaw, but it did mean he bantered less, instead looking more tired and letting Locustpaw's comments slide more often.

"I know it's a little underwhelming now," he continued, "but once the other clans show up, it's really something to behold." He shivered a little. "Of course, it's better when it's not leaf-bare."

redshiftreign December 16th, 2023 01:46 PM

LOCUSTPAW

when hawkfur finally noticed locustpaw glaring, the 'paw glanced away and straightened his shoulders. tch- no, don't come over here. agh hell.

locustpaw glanced up when hawkfur spoke, expression softening a small bit.

he tched, lifting his chin. "at least you're not dead, old man. be a real shame for me to have to find a new mentor." he mumbled, which was the closest thing to 'glad you're alive' that hawkfur was gonna get.

with that being said, locustpaw turned his attention around the massive clearing.

"i never knew the world was so. . . big." it felt silly to say, but it was true. his entire life until a moon or so ago had been spent cooped up in camp. he couldn't possibly have fathomed the true scope of the world (which, unbeknownst to the warriors, was even larger than they thought.)

"d'ya think there will be trouble tonight? i hope so. screw starclan's peace treaty every month crap. i want to see some action- somth'n interesting tonight."

Mica December 16th, 2023 04:05 PM

---------------------
---------------------
The chill left Hawkfur's pelt when Locustpaw indicated that he was happy Hawkfur hadn't died in the tunnels. He didn't smile, but a little purr rumbled in his throat. He felt genuine affection towards the apprentice at his side.

As Locustpaw admitted his surprise to the size of the world, Hawkfur hummed in agreement. His first time seeing the Seastones was forever ingrained in his mind. He was always amazed at the size of the forest and the world beyond. He wanted to run across the entire world, only stopping to see sights and meeting new cats. Perhaps, when he had finally passed on to StarClan, he would.

But Locustpaw's words snapped him out of his thoughts. He lightly cuffed the apprentice's ear, warning in his gaze. "Do not joke about that, Locustpaw. If the peace is broken... StarClan has shown they are not against retribution. I don't want you partaking in ANY fights, understand?" He looked up at the stones, where Twilightstar huddled against the wind. "Even though a fight is likely..." He looked uneasy. "Big things are going to happen soon, Locustpaw." He looked at his apprentice, looking old beyond his moons. "It's part of the reason I've been training you so harshly." His talk with Bravebird had made him realize that the way he had been pushing Locustpaw was only going to push the apprentice away from him, rather than towards strength. "But that's not exactly fair to you, is it? You're capable." He paused. "But that doesn't mean instigate fights, got it? Not during a Gathering."

ChaosBringer. December 16th, 2023 04:14 PM

Whisperingpaw(62/100)

A young orange tom with dull green eyes walked alongside his clan to the gathering. His fur looked dusty and unclean, like he didn't care to clean it. Whisperingpaw glared at the Medicine cat, Lightningstorm as he went to find a place to lie down. His gaze then flickered to his clanmates. 'Berryfrost should be here.' He thought with a growl as he took a spot on a flat rock.

[ @Rose (Berryfrost) @Alchemist Kitsune (Lightningstorm. Just if he wants to react.) ] (Open!)

Kieran. December 16th, 2023 04:26 PM

Windclan:Fourshadow(He/him)
Shadowclan: Hootflicker(He/they)

"Hootflicker!" Fourshadow yelled running to a black scarred tom.
"Fourshadow!" Hootflicker said as Fourshadow nuzzled the tom's chest. "Thank starclan! I was worried you might have gotten the sickness" Hootflicker said brushing the orange tabby's fur with his black tail.
"Not yet, dont worry about me! you know me nothing knocks me down" Fourshadow beamed.
"Ive missed you so much! its been awhile since the last time we..snuck out" Hootflicker paused.
"Yeah, sorry ive been having to do alot of training with Grubpaw" He said sheepishly.
"Its fine" Hootflicker comforted him giving him bud on the head. The two sat for
awhile talking and nuzzling eachother. They didnt do much to hide from attention.

Neptune. December 16th, 2023 04:33 PM

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...601aac99e932d&

*-Lichenpaw-*
93/100
she/her || 11moons || no purrks
small and scruffy calico with one blinding eye

Lichenpaw followed her clan to the gathering, wondering idly if she'd see Sourpaw this meeting... she was a little worried about her, it'd been several moons since they last saw each other, hopefully she was ok, especially with the tensions rising greatly between WindClan and ThunderClan...

taillow December 16th, 2023 04:36 PM

Bravebird
Sitting in the back had its advantages - like noticing a WindClan warrior being overly affectionate with a... was that a ShadowClan cat?? And ShadowClan hadn't arrived yet, or Bravebird hadn't seen the tyrant queen appear on the sand. Still it looked way too close for comfort and it drew a small snarl from the lilac lynx-point as she narrowed her eyes at the two and rose from her seat to pad over. Thankfully they were near the back so as to not disturb anything - however she knew that this ShadowClan cat would likely get a claw to the head for running ahead of his leader.

"Running ahead of your leader to a gathering seems awfully kit-like," she couldn't help but retort to the ShadowClan tom who was nuzzling Fourshadow. Brave didn't bother to hide the disgust and disproval from her gaze as it raked over the WindClan tom. "Do you like consorting with ShadowClan toads of the kit variety often, Fourshadow?" Her scathing words came out sharp and blunt, a tired look in her eye. What in the hell had happened to WindClan in the moons she had been gone? Turning belly-up at their Clanmates being killed and nuzzling ShadowClan??

[ @Wordle don't mind her she's just a little spitfire and doesn't like shadowclan sdjfs :heartbounce: ]

Kieran. December 16th, 2023 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tallulah (Post 1521460)
Bravebird
Sitting in the back had its advantages - like noticing a WindClan warrior being overly affectionate with a... was that a ShadowClan cat?? And ShadowClan hadn't arrived yet, or Bravebird hadn't seen the tyrant queen appear on the sand. Still it looked way too close for comfort and it drew a small snarl from the lilac lynx-point as she narrowed her eyes at the two and rose from her seat to pad over. Thankfully they were near the back so as to not disturb anything - however she knew that this ShadowClan cat would likely get a claw to the head for running ahead of his leader.

"Running ahead of your leader to a gathering seems awfully kit-like," she couldn't help but retort to the ShadowClan tom who was nuzzling Fourshadow. Brave didn't bother to hide the disgust and disproval from her gaze as it raked over the WindClan tom. "Do you like consorting with ShadowClan toads of the kit variety often, Fourshadow?" Her scathing words came out sharp and blunt, a tired look in her eye. What in the hell had happened to WindClan in the moons she had been gone? Turning belly-up at their Clanmates being killed and nuzzling ShadowClan??

[ @Wordle don't mind her she's just a little spitfire and doesn't like shadowclan sdjfs :heartbounce: ]

Windclan: Fourshadow(He/him)
"Uh..Hootflicker it was nice to see you again and..alive" Fourshadow tried to act normal. "But i better make sure Grubpaw isnt ripping the tails off of random cats" he said trying not to look at Bravebird's angry eyes.
"Yeah me too" Hootflicker quickly ran away.

@tallulah

Undertaker December 16th, 2023 05:22 PM

It was freezing tonight. The Queen of Shadow was mostly undaunted by the icy weather. The cold bothered the furless scars that riddled her powerful physique and it took a bit of effort to not want to lick or nip in agitation. Dawnstar would be coming to the gathering without a medicine cat this moon, and it was a little unnerving. It's been a long while since she's been without a medicine cat present at the gathering, without Elmshadow.

Though she hid so well that she appeared uncaring about the loss of the tom, few if anyone knew how much Elmshadow's death truly rattled her. Dawnstar hadn't been aware of how dependent she had grown to be on the tom. Nor how much his absences would leave such a gaping hole. He and Cougarivy... Dawnstar shook it off before she got swallowed into another fit of fury.

The leader had made Larkfire stay behind and settled on refraining from announcing the she-cat's new status. As they neared the beach, the massive molly swung her head around and hissed a sharp warning to her clan. "Not one word about Elmshadow or you'll be spending the rest of leafbare in exile." She doubted she needed to bother explaining Elmshadow's whereabouts to anyone, but in the worst-case scenario if she had she didn't need her clan running their mouth and refuting.

The slender, smaller forms of WindClan were gradually filling up the beach. There was no sign of RiverClan or ThunderClan yet... which was weird if one asked her. Dawnstar glanced around at Windclanners before she silently made her way to the front and joined Twilightstar on the stones. She offered the slightly older molly a light twitch of her ears before settling down.

Her glare was immediately drawn to one of her warriors who was not supposed to be here before her let alone nuzzling a bunny. That was a bit too close for Dawnstar's liking. "Hootflicker, back to camp, now. You're not supposed to be here ahead of me. I'll deal with you when I return or you can run, like a coward. Just don't expect to be welcomed back in ShadowClan with your head intact." Dawnstar roared as her fur bristled in agitation.

"Cicadacliff, you can escort Hootflicker back to camp, and when you get there stay there. You should know how gathering works by now, no ShadowClan cat enters before me. Be pleased that missing out on this gathering is the worst of your punishment." Dawnstar barked at the ShadowClan elder.

@Wordle @CattleCaller. @Moonraven

ShadowClan has Arrived

Madelaine December 16th, 2023 05:27 PM

With excitement Thrushbriar moved after her leader. Maybe she'd see those two apprentices again or meet someone new entirely.

[ open ]

Mica December 16th, 2023 05:36 PM

Mistlewhisker [she/her, warrior, 35 moons]
[Black cat with a half-white muzzle and a gouged out green eye]
---------------------
---------------------
The black she-cat followed dutifully behind the shadow queen, the cold air flowing along her fur and heightening all her senses. Another Gathering... And one that promised to be interesting. Mistlewhisker had no friends in the other clans, and frankly was not looking for any. However it did mean that Gatherings were a little awkward for her. But she devoted her time to ensuring no cat bothered her leader, and that her clanmates were behaving accordingly.

Hootflicker. Mistlewhisker's lip curled in a snarl when she saw her clanmate fraternizing with a WindClanner. Disgust rippled down her pelt, ending in her claws scraping against the stone. Then, it morphed into horror and shame. Was she really any better? Fraternizing with not even a clan cat, but a loner! Mistlewhisker drifted towards the back of the crowd, guilt tugging at her chest. It didn't help that in this moment, all she wished for was Stranger's soothing voice and the feel of his tail twined with hers. She truly was pathetic.

But she tried to focus on the cats around her, keeping an eye on the ShadowClan cats that had arrived, and waiting for the two other clans.

Starfall December 16th, 2023 05:41 PM

Spiderthroat
He/Him || ThunderClan Deputy
(Star made an oopsie and mixed up Gathering with the Stormcrest. ThunderClan is NOT here dhskjanfg)

Well. He made a wrong turn. He was not supposed to be here yet. Ah it was getting brighter, was he going to ascend to the other side? No who was he kidding he was going straight to hell, although he hopes they'd hesitate before they drag him down there.

Many wandering eyes had already seen him, so it's not like he can just...slip in and slip out...not really. Resigning to his fate, the soon to be dead deputy made his way up to where the rest sat. He had a Crow as well as some herbs he was grabbing for Drizzlecloud. Giving a curt nod to the three of them. Placing his crow and the herbs down Spiderthroat contemplated his life choices...for what little time of life he had left anyways.

But than someone spoke up. Ah that newer face from last time. He definitely did not remember her name. "Yes. You are?" he asked. Deciding that this was a wonderful way to keep away from WindClan as much as he physically and mentally could. He would not blink in their direction until Bumblestar arrived...unless they were snarky. Than their Gods could watch and weep as he ended bloodlines.

But for now the tom caved into peer pressure. Seems like being the only ThunderClanner was...not something he'd ever like to experience again. Too many eyes on him...it made his skin crawl.

Kieran. December 16th, 2023 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Undertaker (Post 1521481)

It was freezing tonight. The Queen of Shadow was mostly undaunted by the icy weather. The cold bothered the furless scars that riddled her powerful physique and it took a bit of effort to not want to lick or nip in agitation. Dawnstar would be coming to the gathering without a medicine cat this moon, and it was a little unnerving. It's been a long while since she's been without a medicine cat present at the gathering, without Elmshadow.

Though she hid so well that she appeared uncaring about the loss of the tom, few if anyone knew how much Elmshadow's death truly rattled her. Dawnstar hadn't been aware of how dependent she had grown to be on the tom. Nor how much his absences would leave such a gaping hole. He and Cougarivy... Dawnstar shook it off before she got swallowed into another fit of fury.

The leader had made Larkfire stay behind and settled on refraining from announcing the she-cat's new status. As they neared the beach, the massive molly swung her head around and hissed a sharp warning to her clan. "Not one word about Elmshadow or you'll be spending the rest of leafbare in exile." She doubted she needed to bother explaining Elmshadow's whereabouts to anyone, but in the worst-case scenario if she had she didn't need her clan running their mouth and refuting.

The slender, smaller forms of WindClan were gradually filling up the beach. There was no sign of RiverClan or ThunderClan yet... which was weird if one asked her. Dawnstar glanced around at Windclanners before she silently made her way to the front and joined Twilightstar on the stones. She offered the slightly older molly a light twitch of her ears before settling down.

Her glare was immediately drawn to one of her warriors who was not supposed to be here before her let alone nuzzling a bunny. That was a bit too close for Dawnstar's liking. "Hootflicker, back to camp, now. You're not supposed to be here ahead of me. I'll deal with you when I return or you can run, like a coward. Just don't expect to be welcomed back in ShadowClan with your head intact." Dawnstar roared as her fur bristled in agitation.

"Cicadacliff, you can escort Hootflicker back to camp, and when you get there stay there. You should know how gathering works by now, no ShadowClan cat enters before me. Be pleased that missing out on this gathering is the worst of your punishment." Dawnstar barked at the ShadowClan elder.

@Wordle @CattleCaller. @Moonraven

ShadowClan has Arrived

Hootflicker lowered his ears in hot embarassment. He followed Cicadacliff to leave. //This is nearly as bad as being caught crossing the border! im an idiot. What was a thinking!//he thought angrily to themself.

Nixey December 16th, 2023 06:06 PM

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca88...sygNFZ-Rjm4l5Y
Ibispaw | Shadowclan Apprentice | she/her | 16/100

Following closely with the other Shadowclanners, Ibispaw marveled at the Seastones. It was her first time seeing it, her first time seeing the gangle of cats that had already made it here. There were so many smells, sounds, things happening. But her attention was gained by Dawnstar speaking to the clan, ears perking. No speaking on Elmshadow? Noted.

Upon finally making her way fully down, her gaze scanned the cats already gathered. She could see Thunderclan coming in, but was more interested in the Windclanners already here. She didn’t want to spend her first gathering alone, after all.
[Closed for everyone but @tallulah :heartbounce:]

*longfire* December 16th, 2023 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blaze_Songs239 (Post 1521049)
*QUAILHEART*
A SHY WHITE SHE-CAT WITH BROWN AND CREAM TINTS

Quailheart padded over to Nightpaw, pushing back utter terror, but she understood the apprentice might be even more afraid than she was. "Don't worry," She whispered softly, leaning over toward the apprentice. "Some cats might be grumpy from the cold, but I wouldn't worry too much about it. This'll be exciting. We'll need all the warm pelts in this weather!" She added. :cuddle:

~Nightpaw~
She/her
Purk: flock together (T1) Inactive
---------

Nightpaw lowered her ears as she listened around, once feeling quaillhearts movement coming towards her she uttered siently in nervousness. Her paws shaking strongly as the warrior spoke, everything would be fine? So much stress as everything felt new. Her blind eyes open wide as she nervously sat there tensed"So many cats, I'm nervous " she choked out almost as if she had a ball stuck in her throat,"What if no one likes me because im scared and skittish" she added worriedly.

---------------------------------------------------

Thornclaw enterd d the gathering after dawnstar

( Open)

Frozen Reign December 16th, 2023 06:26 PM

Flamegaze followed dutifully after her leader, eyeing the windclan cats distrustfully. She couldn't be sure how hostile these cats were. but, she was willing to at least pretend to be friendly for the sake of the gathering. she wouldn't be the one to break the truce. she wasn't that type of cat anyway.
(open)

Aolani December 16th, 2023 07:17 PM

Yellowpaw came. to the gathering and walked to a random cat. "What clan are you?" He wasn't going to interact peacefully with a thunderclanner.
(sry rushed post)
[open]

Honey Bee December 16th, 2023 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frozen Reign (Post 1521510)
Flamegaze followed dutifully after her leader, eyeing the windclan cats distrustfully. She couldn't be sure how hostile these cats were. but, she was willing to at least pretend to be friendly for the sake of the gathering. she wouldn't be the one to break the truce. she wasn't that type of cat anyway.
(open)

Mapledusk padded over to the she-cat “Hi how are you?” He mewed

MangofDoom December 16th, 2023 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Micanomancy (Post 1521239)
---------------------
---------------------
Hawkfur didn't look convinced, but some of the tension left his shoulders. "Thank you. I think you are a fine warrior, Poppysong. WindClan would be remiss to lose you." He dipped his head a little, radiating comforting warmth. He went to say something else, but suddenly stiffened, the feeling of being watched pricking along his neck. He turned, scanning the crowd of WindClanners with narrowed eyes. There. His eyes widened in surprise at seeing Locustpaw at the Gathering. When he had searched for the tom before leaving, he had found no sign of him.

Hawkfur turned back to Poppysong. "It looks like I have an apprentice to get back to. If you need anything," he met their gaze, his voice firm. "You have a friend in me." With another final wave of his tail, he headed back towards Locustpaw.
---------------------
---------------------
---------------------
When Hawkfur approached Locustpaw, his tail was swishing in amusement. "I'm so glad to see you here, Locustpaw." He sat down next to the little cat, wrapping his tail around his paws. "I was worried you wouldn't make it to your first Gathering." Hawkfur's voice was raspy and occasionally broke, deep breaths often followed by small coughing fits. Locustpaw, if he had been in camp when Hawkfur returned, would know that he had been in one of the tunnels at the Sky Glade when they collapsed, burying Hawkfur and another warrior, Poppysong. Hawkfur hadn't been crushed by debris like Poppysong, but he had inhaled a lot of dust and dirt, damaging his throat and lungs pretty badly. Since then, Hawkfur's stamina had been greatly depleted, and he had to take more frequent breaks during training or hunting. He had been getting better, however. It would take time for him to be back to his usual best.

When Hawkfur had returned, he had a far away look in his eyes, not leaving Poppysong's side the entire time they had been treated by the medicine cats until he was shooed away. He tried not to let the phantom dust weighing down on him prevent him from being a good mentor for Locustpaw, but it did mean he bantered less, instead looking more tired and letting Locustpaw's comments slide more often.

"I know it's a little underwhelming now," he continued, "but once the other clans show up, it's really something to behold." He shivered a little. "Of course, it's better when it's not leaf-bare."

Poppysong ═ ✱
═ ═ ═
Poppysong smiles to Hawkfur. They bow their head. “Windclan would be worse off without you as well, I hope your voice gets the rest it needs.”

When Hawkfur excuses himself, they wave their tail and watch them go. They watch Shadowclan and Thunderclan enter with hesitant eyes. With all the discourse going on, what will happen tonight? Will Starclan send another messagw of disapproval?

Poppysong kneads the frozen ground with their paws. Once they move their paws, a sharp pain crackles up their leg. They lean over and wince for a moment. They pause and straighten their back once more. ‘I need to stop moving it that way,’ Poppysong thinks to themself.

Quickly recovering, Poppysong glances around the clearing, hoping no one is looking too closely at them.

(Open for interaction again lol)

lys.luvbot December 16th, 2023 09:47 PM

★彡 CicadaCliff 彡★
| She/Her | 125 moons | Purrks:N/A | Straight | Elder |
Orange and white coated, with pale green eyes.

CicadaCliff slowly lifted her old body up as she heard her name being called. She looked at DawnStar, the fierce leader of her Clan, with a mix of shock and remorse. After a moment of silence, she responded, ' ' Yes, DawnStar. ' '

The echo of DawnStar's words, Be pleased that missing out on this gathering is the worst of your punishment reverberated in CicadaCliff's mind. Even though DawnStar could be snarky and rude at times, CicadaCliff had a deep respect for her leader. She remembered how DawnPaw had become a warrior at the young age of ten moons, and how DawnStar had always stood out with her fierce spirit.

As she looked at Hootflicker, the young ShadowClan warrior who had been scolded by DawnStar, CicadaCliff couldn't help but feel a twinge of sympathy. Even though DawnStar's words towards the young warrior seemed harsh, they were nonetheless fair. As an elder of ShadowClan, CicadaCliff had seen many young warriors come and go, and she knew that sometimes they needed to be reminded of their place.

' ' Let's get a move on, young one, ' ' she said, using a more harsh tone. CicadaCliff didn't have a soft spot for warriors, but she knew that she had to play her part in keeping the Clan strong and united.

@Undertaker @Wordle

Saki December 16th, 2023 10:07 PM

*casually has all my characters show up in one post)

Starrylight walked into camp next to a young apprentice, Fleapaw, who seemed quite happy to be there. Hollyflight trailed behind an older apprentice named Treepaw (66/100 for tree), they both had shiny dark fur and green eyes which seemed odd for them to be friendly and have similar features. Fallenheart, a Thunderclan she, walked slowly behind, deep in thought. Her tail swayed back and forth as she almost tripped over herself. Sparrowwing, another Thunderclan cat stopped Fallenheart from falling and Fallenheart's face went red as she stammered a thanks to the handsome young sire. Sparrowwing nodded, saying he'd do it for anyone and took a spot next to a couple other Thunderclan cats mixed in with some Riverclan, beginning to talk to them easily. Dandelionfreckle padded in with a vole she had tooken, it felt like she hadn't eaten in days and she really was hungry. She sat down with her prey and chewed on it gently, licked her lips and flicked her tail as she chowed.

(OPEN FOR ALL TO INTERACT)