Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alternative Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   JungleClan (redo) (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12881)

Phoenix Flames December 2nd, 2017 05:05 PM

JungleClan (redo)

I forgot the whole intro to JungleClan, but anyways, and I'll make a new intro for it, anyone who was previously a JungleClan member, such as @Swiftheart and @Reverie may rejoin.

24 moons have passed since JungleClan scattered. Now, cats have come together to rebuild the once memorable clan. Lynxstar and Snowpelt are on a quest to find other cats to join the rebuilt JungleClan. It is your time, now. Will you join JungleClan, or will you let it suffer, and never let it exist ever again?

JungleClan's Origins;

Junglestar founded JungleClan. He was one of the most successful leaders for JungleClan. Generations and generations have gone by; Junglestar, Parrotstar, Pythonstar, Silverstar, Fishstar, and Lynxstar

Prey;

Parrots
Toucans
Sloths
Capuchin Monkeys

Predators;

Poison Dart Frogs
Pythons
Boa Constrictors
Caimans
Piranhas
Electric Eels
Harpy Eagles
Bullet Ants

Camp;
Boopers

Leader's Den;
Bloop

Medicine Cat Den;
Blep

Warrior's Den;
Blop

Apprentices' Den;
Bop

Nursery;
Beepers

Elders' Den;
Bleopers

Dirt Place;
Bep

Territory;
Boopsie

Star Temple;
Beepsie

Training Glade;
Bump

Ally;
LightningClan

Aging System;

1-6 Moons: Kit
6-12 Moons: Apprentice
12-72 Moons: Warrior
72+ Moons: Elder

Roles;

Leader: Lynxstar (me)
Deputy: Lightningpounce ( @Northern Lights)
Medicine Cat: Fishpaw (me)
Medicine Cat App.: ?
Warriors: Hawkheart (me), Wisteriaclaw (@Timbergrowl), Frogleap (@Spiral Whirl)
Apprentices: Tigerpaw ( @Northern Lights, Nightpaw (@Spiral Whirl)
Queens:
Kits: Daykit (@Spiral Whirl)
Elders:

Form;

Name:
Mate:
Offspring:
Mother:
Father:
Sister(s):
Brother(s):
Personality:
Appearance:
Super Power(s):

Phoenix Flames December 3rd, 2017 01:26 PM

Re: JungleClan (redo)

@Alicewolfheart @Swiftheart

Do you guys wanna rejoin JungleClan with new charries? Btw, I kept Snowpelt. XD

Static December 3rd, 2017 02:19 PM

Name:Cougar
Mate:N/A
Offspring:N/A
Mother:Halo
Father: Dawn
Sister(s): open
Brother(s): Fury
Personality:tbrp'd?
Appearance:
Cougar(but without collar)
power:Can control people by making them answer a question or getting them to speak.

Name: Panther(used to be pantherpaw)
Mate:Halo
Offspring:Cougar,fury
Mother:Unknown(I forgot)
Father:unknown
Sister(s): died when clan seperated
Brother(s): died when clan seperated
Personality:Tbrp'd
Appearance:
Black with a scar across one eye,blinding it.He has yellow eyes and lighter black paws and darker stripes covering his body,like a tabby.He has sleek fur and a lithe body that makes it easy for him to get through smaller places,and he is quick on his feet.He has gotten excellent at fighting since he left the clan,but is still getting use to being blind in one eye.
power:Can poison others by biting them or clawing them

Name:Halo
Mate: Dawn
Mother:unknown
Sister(s): doesn't have any
Brother(s): doesn't have any
Personality:TBRP'd
Appearance:
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...P6kNrxt_KwdS9J
power:can control ice

Name:Fury
Offspring: N/A
Mother: Halo
Sisters: Cougar
Brothers: Open
Appearence:
Fury
Power:Can control shadows and darkness;gets stronger in the dark.

Pantherpaws appearence may have changed because I don't remember what he looked like,so I'm going to say he looked like that when he was in jungle clan.Halo was not in jungle clan and cougar and fury where not born yet

Darky December 3rd, 2017 03:16 PM

Do I have to redo my form? I don't remember mine. It was a pm. My idea was tigerpaw(dashpaw crush who you played) and dashpaw grew up to become tiger and dash. They lived together. They had kits. One will be named sweetie(sweetkit , sweetpaw, sweetheart)(I totally think I'm spelling it wrong)

Static December 3rd, 2017 03:30 PM

I just looked back and noticed deathpaw was a girl in the old clan,so I have to fix that XD
And who rp'ed dashpaw?phonix flames or me?

Phoenix Flames December 4th, 2017 05:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 432430)
Appearance:

Appearance:
Black with a scar across one eye,blinding it.He has yellow eyes and lighter black paws and darker stripes covering his body,like a tabby.He has sleek fur and a lithe body that makes it easy for him to get through smaller places,and he is quick on his feet.He has gotten excellent at fighting since he left the clan,but is still getting use to being blind in one eye.

Appearance:

Appearence:
Fury

Pantherpaws appearence may have changed because I don't remember what he looked like,so I'm going to say he looked like that when he was in jungle clan.Halo was not in jungle clan and cougar and fury where not born yet

Accepted.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Alicewolfheart (Post 432515)
Do I have to redo my form? I don't remember mine. It was a pm. My idea was tigerpaw(dashpaw crush who you played) and dashpaw grew up to become tiger and dash. They lived together. They had kits. One will be named sweetie(sweetkit , sweetpaw, sweetheart)(I totally think I'm spelling it wrong)

You don't have to redo your form.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 432531)
I just looked back and noticed deathpaw was a girl in the old clan,so I have to fix that XD
And who rp'ed dashpaw?phonix flames or me?

@Alicewolfheart rped Dashpaw.

Phoenix Flames December 4th, 2017 05:28 AM

@Equinox

Wanna rejoin?

Darky December 4th, 2017 05:35 AM

FYI sweetie form cut short.
Sweetie/sweetkit/sweetpaw/ sweetheart
Dash is dad
Tiger is mom
Bros and sis: up to Phoenix
Light brown tabby with dark brown stripes and green eyes.
Power: is turning into others felines(lions, tigers etc) okay? if not super speed

(And jungleclan cats had powers!dash would be back as dep)

Phoenix Flames December 4th, 2017 05:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alicewolfheart (Post 433038)
FYI sweetie form cut short.
Sweetie/sweetkit/sweetpaw/ sweetheart
Dash is dad
Tiger is mom
Bros and sis: up to Phoenix
Looks below
Power: is turning into others felines(lions, tigers etc) okay? if not super speed

Accepted. I forgot about powers. XD I'll edit the first post.

Phoenix Flames December 4th, 2017 05:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 432430)
Appearance:

Appearance:

Appearance:

Appearence:
Fury

I forgot to add powers to the form, so, you might wanna choose (a) power(s) for your 4 cats. :)

dino. December 4th, 2017 06:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames (Post 433037)
@Equinox

Wanna rejoin?

Totally! I'm gonna make a new form, though. Can't remember who I was XD

Form;

Name: Tigerkit
Mate: none
Offspring: none
Mother: if Lynxstar's a she-cat, maybe her?
Father:
Brother(s): open
Personality: outgoing, adventurous, careless when it comes to her own safety, prankster
Appearance: Boop
Super Power(s): shape-shifting into any animal she has seen (this does not include dreams)

Phoenix Flames December 4th, 2017 06:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Equinox (Post 433045)

Totally! I'm gonna make a new form, though. Can't remember who I was XD

Form;

Name: Tigerkit
Mate: none
Offspring: none
Mother: if Lynxstar's a she-cat, maybe her?
Father:
Brother(s): open
Personality: outgoing, adventurous, careless when it comes to her own safety, prankster
Appearance: Boop
Super Power(s): shape-shifting into any animal she has seen (this does not include dreams)

Accepted. And yeah, Lynxstar is a she-cat. Oh, and you were Lightningpounce, btw.

dino. December 4th, 2017 06:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames (Post 433047)

Accepted. And yeah, Lynxstar is a she-cat. Oh, and you were Lightningpounce, btw.

Alright, I’ll have him and Tigerkit then. Let’s say Tigerkit kind of views him as a father figure.

Phoenix Flames December 4th, 2017 06:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Equinox (Post 433049)

Alright, I’ll have him and Tigerkit then. Let’s say Tigerkit kind of views him as a father figure.

K. :)

Static December 4th, 2017 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames (Post 433040)

I forgot to add powers to the form, so, you might wanna choose (a) power(s) for your 4 cats. :)

can you check it now to make sure the powers are ok?

Phoenix Flames December 4th, 2017 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 433084)
can you check it now to make sure the powers are ok?

The powers are fine. :)

Phoenix Flames December 4th, 2017 01:58 PM

@Alicewolfheart @Swiftheart @Equinox

Also, we can start now, if you guys wanna.

dino. December 4th, 2017 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames (Post 433232)

Kk.

In one corner of the camp, Tigerkit was wrestling with a scrap of moss. The tiny she-kit kneaded at it with her claws and the batted it up in the air with her front paws, purring.
Lightningpounce watched Tigerkit play, silently laughing in amusement. He glanced around camp, looking for Lynxstar.

Phoenix Flames December 4th, 2017 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Equinox (Post 433264)

Kk.

In one corner of the camp, Tigerkit was wrestling with a scrap of moss. The tiny she-kit kneaded at it with her claws and the batted it up in the air with her front paws, purring.
Lightningpounce watched Tigerkit play, silently laughing in amusement. He glanced around camp, looking for Lynxstar.

Lynxstar watched Tigerkit play with the ball of moss. She smiled, sighing. The lynx point she-cat padded out of her den, sitting next to Lightningpounce.

Snowpelt was watching them from afar. She turned around, heading farther into the medicine den. "We need more cats in the clan....", she muttered, looking at the clearing. "And," the silver and white she-cat sighed, looking at the empty spaces where herbs were supposed to be. "we need herbs..", Snowpelt mumbled.

dino. December 4th, 2017 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames (Post 433282)

Lynxstar watched Tigerkit play with the ball of moss. She smiled, sighing. The lynx point she-cat padded out of her den, sitting next to Lightningpounce.

Snowpelt was watching them from afar. She turned around, heading farther into the medicine den. "We need more cats in the clan....", she muttered, looking at the clearing. "And," the silver and white she-cat sighed, looking at the empty spaces where herbs were supposed to be. "we need herbs..", Snowpelt mumbled.

"Good day, Lynxstar." Lightningpounce greeted the leader cheerfully as she sat down, his deep voice with a slightly British accent rumbling in his throat. "I expect you're doing well?"
At the same moment, Tigerkit noticed Lynxstar.
She abandoned her game of Kill the Moss and pounced on the leader's tail, blue eyes sparkling.

Phoenix Flames December 4th, 2017 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Equinox (Post 433287)

"Good day, Lynxstar." Lightningpounce greeted the leader cheerfully as she sat down, his deep voice with a slightly British accent rumbling in his throat. "I expect you're doing well?"
At the same moment, Tigerkit noticed Lynxstar.
She abandoned her game of Kill the Moss and pounced on the leader's tail, blue eyes sparkling.

"G'day, Lightningpounce.", Lynxstar said in her Australian accent. (Yes. XD Lynxstar has an Australian accent.) "Yes, I'm doing fine.", the leader replied. She smiled, looking at Tigerkit as her daughter pounced on her tail. Snowpelt padded out of the den, walking over to the three, "Lynxstar, can I go get herbs?", she asked, lashing her tail, annoyed that she hadn't gone to get herbs sooner. Well, it is my fault that I never asked her sooner..., she thought.

"Of course you can, Snowpelt. You can go by yourself if you want. I know that you can take care of yourself with getting injured.", Lynxstar replied. "Thank you, Lynxstar.", Snowpelt sighed with relief. The silver and white she-cat turned around, padding over to the camp entrance, she flicked her tail as she padded through the gorse tunnel.

Phoenix Flames December 4th, 2017 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames (Post 433232)

@Alicewolfheart

dino. December 4th, 2017 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames (Post 433304)

"G'day, Lightningpounce.", Lynxstar said in her Australian accent. (Yes. XD Lynxstar has an Australian accent.) "Yes, I'm doing fine.", the leader replied. She smiled, looking at Tigerkit as her daughter pounced on her tail. Snowpelt padded out of the den, walking over to the three, "Lynxstar, can I go get herbs?", she asked, lashing her tail, annoyed that she hadn't gone to get herbs sooner. Well, it is my fault that I never asked her sooner..., she thought.

"Of course you can, Snowpelt. You can go by yourself if you want. I know that you can take care of yourself with getting injured.", Lynxstar replied. "Thank you, Lynxstar.", Snowpelt sighed with relief. The silver and white she-cat turned around, padding over to the camp entrance, she flicked her tail as she padded through the gorse tunnel.

XD

“That’s good.” The yellowish-orange tabby licked a paw and drew it over his ear thoughtfully. “You might want to take a look at Tigerkit’s claws,” he suggested. “I think she broke one of them while playing, but she won’t let me look at her.”

Tigerkit looked up and glared at Lightningpounce. “I’m fine!” she squeaked indignantly. “My claws are fine.” As if to prove this, she dug them into Lightningpounce’s tail, making the tom leap back with a yelp.

Phoenix Flames December 4th, 2017 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Equinox (Post 433331)

XD

“That’s good.” The yellowish-orange tabby licked a paw and drew it over his ear thoughtfully. “You might want to take a look at Tigerkit’s claws,” he suggested. “I think she broke one of them while playing, but she won’t let me look at her.”

Tigerkit looked up and glared at Lightningpounce. “I’m fine!” she squeaked indignantly. “My claws are fine.” As if to prove this, she dug them into Lightningpounce’s tail, making the tom leap back with a yelp.

"Tigerkit, let me take a look at your claws.", Lynxstar said, looking at Tigerkit as she dug her claws into Lightningpounce's tail. "And when Snowpelt comes back with some herbs, she can put something on your paw.", she added.

Phoenix Flames December 4th, 2017 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Equinox (Post 433331)

XD

(Btw, I decided to make Lightningpounce deputy again. XD Since he was deputy last time, why not make him deputy again. And when Lynxstar dies, he can FINALLY (lol) be leader of JungleClan.)

dino. December 4th, 2017 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames (Post 433367)

(Btw, I decided to make Lightningpounce deputy again. XD Since he was deputy last time, why not make him deputy again. And when Lynxstar dies, he can FINALLY (lol) be leader of JungleClan.)

(Mkay lol)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames (Post 433359)
"Tigerkit, let me take a look at your claws.", Lynxstar said, looking at Tigerkit as she dug her claws into Lightningpounce's tail. "And when Snowpelt comes back with some herbs, she can put something on your paw.", she added.

With a whine,
Tigerkit flopped over to her mother, lay down on her belly, and moved her paws forward. She muttered something like, "I think I'd know when my claws are broke," into the ground.

Lightningpounce glowered at Tigerkit as she scooted away and inspected his tail. Light scratches parted the fur and small droplets of blood had begun to well out of the marks. He rasped his tongue over the scratches, slightly annoyed.

BTS.official.__ December 4th, 2017 05:30 PM

Can I join?

Phoenix Flames December 4th, 2017 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BTS.official.__ (Post 433390)
Can I join?

Sure. Just fill out the form on the first post.

BTS.official.__ December 4th, 2017 06:20 PM

Name: Goldenfury
Mate: Open
Offspring: None
Mother: Rosethorn (dead)
Father: Cloudsteps (dead)
Sister(s): None
Brother(s): Swimmingfish (dead)
Appearance: A black she-cat with yellow eyes. When she is mad her whole body turns gold except her eyes turn a dark red.
Super Power(s): Goldenfury's power isn't a power at all but a curse. When she was born her mother was told that one of her kits would be half evil half good. So when Goldenfury gets angry, her whole body turns gold except her eyes are a dark red, when her evil side takes over it would either kill or hurt someone but when her good side awakes she passes out and doesn't remember a thing.

Name: Ivygaze
Mother: Dandelion (dead)
Father: Tigerroar (dead)
Brother(s): None
Appearance: Ivygaze is a brown she-cat with forest green eyes, her two front paws are green and they have ivy pants on her ankles.
Super Power(s): Ivygaze can control vines and even control poison ivy.

Phoenix Flames December 4th, 2017 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BTS.official.__ (Post 433459)
Name: Goldenfury
Mother: Rosethorn (dead)
Father: Cloudsteps (dead)
Brother(s): Swimmingfish (dead)
Appearance: A black she-cat with yellow eyes. When she is mad her whole body turns gold except her eyes turn a dark red.
Super Power(s): Goldenfury's power isn't a power at all but a curse. When she was born her mother was told that one of her kits would be half evil half good. So when Goldenfury gets angry, her whole body turns gold except her eyes are a dark red, when her evil side takes over it would either kill or hurt someone but when her good side awakes she passes out and doesn't remember a thing.

Name: Ivygaze
Mother: Dandelion (dead)
Father: Tigerroar (dead)
Brother(s): None
Appearance: Ivygaze is a brown she-cat with forest green eyes, her two front paws are green and they have ivy pants on her ankles.
Super Power(s): Ivygaze can control vines and even control poison ivy.

Accepted.

BTS.official.__ December 4th, 2017 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames (Post 433546)
Accepted.

Ivygaze sat down in camp, her forest green eyes looked around the clearing. She had a bird at her feet but she wasn't hungry at all. Taking a deep breath she looked down at the bird.

Goldenfury looked around the camp, she sat down on and wrapped a black tail around her paws, she looked around the camp with yellow eyes. She was different then the rest of her fellow clanmates, she didn't have powers like them.

Phoenix Flames December 5th, 2017 05:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Equinox (Post 433377)

(Mkay lol)

With a whine,
Tigerkit flopped over to her mother, lay down on her belly, and moved her paws forward. She muttered something like, "I think I'd know when my claws are broke," into the ground.

Lightningpounce glowered at Tigerkit as she scooted away and inspected his tail. Light scratches parted the fur and small droplets of blood had begun to well out of the marks. He rasped his tongue over the scratches, slightly annoyed.

"I know that, Tigerkit.", Lynxstar said, looking at the kit's claws. "But you have to respect the fact that we're trying to help you.", she sighed. "They're not bleeding or anything. Just the tip of one of your claws broke off.", the leader said at last.

dino. December 5th, 2017 05:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames (Post 433746)

"I know that, Tigerkit.", Lynxstar said, looking at the kit's claws. "But you have to respect the fact that we're trying to help you.", she sighed. "They're not bleeding or anything. Just the tip of one of your claws broke off.", the leader said at last.

She whined something else inaudible, turned into the beetle she had seen when she was playing with her moss, and scuttled away from Lynxstar. She popped back into her normal form, grinning, and shivered. "Oooorg," she said. "That felt SO WIERD. Never been something that small before."

Phoenix Flames December 5th, 2017 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Equinox (Post 433752)

She whined something else inaudible, turned into the beetle she had seen when she was playing with her moss, and scuttled away from Lynxstar. She popped back into her normal form, grinning, and shivered. "Oooorg," she said. "That felt SO WIERD. Never been something that small before."

"That was a bit weird..", Lynxstar chuckled, smiling. "At least your powers are working, Tigerkit.", she said. "What's a JungleClan cat without powers?", the leader mumbled.

Snowpelt had padded back into camp, carrying a bunch of herbs on a gigantic leaf. "Here, Lightningpounce.", she mumbled, passing a cobweb over to Lightningpounce. "How did you know-", Lynxstar began. "I gained an extra power, remember?", Snowpelt replied. "Oh.. Right.", Lynxstar replied.

The medicine cat nodded, heading into the medicine cat den.

BTS.official.__ December 5th, 2017 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Equinox (Post 433752)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames (Post 433989)

"That was a bit weird..", Lynxstar chuckled, smiling. "At least your powers are working, Tigerkit.", she said. "What's a JungleClan cat without powers?", the leader mumbled.

Snowpelt had padded back into camp, carrying a bunch of herbs on a gigantic leaf. "Here, Lightningpounce.", she mumbled, passing a cobweb over to Lightningpounce. "How did you know-", Lynxstar began. "I gained an extra power, remember?", Snowpelt replied. "Oh.. Right.", Lynxstar replied.

Ivygaze looked around then padded over to Lightningpounce and Lynxstar. "Lynxstar." she dipped her head before she turned her eyes on Tigerkit then moved them back to Lynxstar. "We have had some killings recently." she meowed sternly. "The death of my family." her eyes narrowed. "I think someone in this clan is responsible." she meowed

Goldenfury's ears perked up at the sound of Ivygaze. Well it couldn't have been her, could it? she thought then shook her head as she continued to hear what Ivygaze was saying.

dino. December 5th, 2017 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames (Post 433989)

Quote:

Originally Posted by BTS.official.__ (Post 434021)
Ivygaze looked around then padded over to Lightningpounce and Lynxstar. "Lynxstar." she dipped her head before she turned her eyes on Tigerkit then moved them back to Lynxstar. "We have had some killings recently." she meowed sternly. "The death of my family." her eyes narrowed. "I think someone in this clan is responsible." she meowed

Goldenfury's ears perked up at the sound of Ivygaze. Well it couldn't have been her, could it? she thought then shook her head as she continued to hear what Ivygaze was saying.

"Thanks, Snowpelt," Lightningpounce muttered. His head shot up when he heard Ivygaze's remark. His muzzle twisted into a snarl. "What killings?" he snapped. "Do we have a traitor among us?" The deputy glared around the camp, green eyes flashing. He unsheathed his claws. "Whoever it is, I'll flay them!"

BTS.official.__ December 5th, 2017 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Equinox (Post 434035)

"Thanks, Snowpelt," Lightningpounce muttered. His head shot up when he heard Ivygaze's remark. His muzzle twisted into a snarl. "What killings?" he snapped. "Do we have a traitor among us?" The deputy glared around the camp, green eyes flashing. He unsheathed his claws.
"Whoever it is, I'll flay them!"

Ivygaze nodded. "I think we do, Lightningpounce." Her green eyes narrowed. "Day by day I see less of my clanmates, I lost my whole family day by day too." she meowed. "I think someone is a traitor."

Phoenix Flames December 5th, 2017 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BTS.official.__ (Post 434021)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Equinox (Post 434035)

"Thanks, Snowpelt," Lightningpounce muttered. His head shot up when he heard Ivygaze's remark. His muzzle twisted into a snarl. "What killings?" he snapped. "Do we have a traitor among us?" The deputy glared around the camp, green eyes flashing. He unsheathed his claws. "Whoever it is, I'll flay them!"

"What do you mean?", Lynxstar asked, clearly confused. "What killings?", she said.

dino. December 5th, 2017 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames (Post 434067)

"What do you mean?", Lynxstar asked, clearly confused. "What killings?", she said.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BTS.official.__ (Post 434061)
Ivygaze nodded. "I think we do, Lightningpounce." Her green eyes narrowed. "Day by day I see less of my clanmates, I lost my whole family day by day too." she meowed. "I think someone is a traitor."

Lightningpounce released a full blown snarl and leaped to his paws, tail lashing. “We have to call a Clan meeting immediately!” he yelled. “We have to send out a patrol to find any bodies. That way, if there’s any fur in the victims’ claws, we can identify the killer!”

Phoenix Flames December 5th, 2017 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BTS.official.__ (Post 434061)

"Really? I must've mever noticed.", Lynxstar replied. (Ooh! Maybe Goldenfury and Snowpelt could be the one's who accidentally killed Ivygaze's family. They both have a power that make them turn 'evil' and attack/kill others for no reason and they don't know what happened when they pass out and turn 'good' again.) @Swiftheart @Alicewolfheart