Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Private Roleplays (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=122)
-   -   ShadowClan Outsider Joining (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30249)

Undertaker September 19th, 2020 02:06 PM

ShadowClan Outsider Joining

Outsiders must fill out this form and then post a starter.

Joining is Currently Open to Outsiders

Joining Form
Name:
Rank Request:
New Name:
Reason for Joining:

Mango September 21st, 2020 08:28 AM

Re: ShadowClan Joining & Rejoining

@Undertaker

Stempaw slowly entered Shadowclan territory, pushing herself forward she felt her legs, err 3 legs now burning in pain as she moved on. Her injures were slightly infected, and well she was in bad shape as she crossed the border she let herself collapse. She had to rest, hopefully a patrol would come along and maybe help her back to camp. She knew Icestar was a fair and reasonable leader. She would let Stempaw return. She’d understand that Stempaw didn’t mean to get run over by a monster, she didn’t mean for twolegs to kidnap her and throw her in the monster. She didn’t ask for them to remove her leg. She didn’t ask for them to as the kittypet phrased it fix her Whatever that meant. She didn’t mean to get bitten by a snake while trying to hunt on her way home. She didn’t mean for her trip to take so long, but here she was home at last, at least home would never change.

LeoTheWolf September 21st, 2020 08:38 AM

Name:Moon
Wanted rank: Don't care
Reason for joining:Sick of being called an outsider

Peril September 21st, 2020 02:40 PM

Name: Bracken
Rank Request: Apprentice
Reason for Joining: She wants to be part of a group.
@Undertaker

JusticeRabbit September 21st, 2020 02:45 PM

Name:Riverkit
Rank request: kit
Reason for joining: Missing due to inactivity

Splashy September 21st, 2020 08:41 PM

Joining Form
Name: Whitepaw
Rank Request: Warrior Apprentice
Reason for Joining: He, after going through 5 mentors and learning nothing but small hunting manuvers, decided to leave the clan temporarily for some solitary training out in the outside territories. He has now returned because he has decided he is ready to return back to clan life. [It was truly because I ended up being inactive for about 4 days due to school, but the reason outside of [ ] is for roleplay reasons]

I'll have him slip into the clearing once the clan returns to the territory and he can be noticed by Dawnstar :3
@Undertaker

Undertaker September 22nd, 2020 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zesty Mango (Post 809077)
@Undertaker

Stempaw slowly entered Shadowclan territory, pushing herself forward she felt her legs, err 3 legs now burning in pain as she moved on. Her injures were slightly infected, and well she was in bad shape as she crossed the border she let herself collapse. She had to rest, hopefully a patrol would come along and maybe help her back to camp. She knew Icestar was a fair and reasonable leader. She would let Stempaw return. She’d understand that Stempaw didn’t mean to get run over by a monster, she didn’t mean for twolegs to kidnap her and throw her in the monster. She didn’t ask for them to remove her leg. She didn’t ask for them to as the kittypet phrased it fix her Whatever that meant. She didn’t mean to get bitten by a snake while trying to hunt on her way home. She didn’t mean for her trip to take so long, but here she was home at last, at least home would never change.

Dawnstripe raced through the territory, hoping to burn some energy and keep the voices under control. Sanity wasn't bad, but Madness, it wouldn't shut up. She couldn't even sleep with the voice shout out strange yet entertaining plans. It seemed like everyday sanity was growing quieter and Madness louder. It was easier to think when she was tired, but this was only going to work for so long. Her paws came to a halt as she spotted the body in the distance, she picked up her pace into a light trot getting closer.

It smelt like a kittypet, Dawnstripe hackles rose as she stopped a tail length away and stared down at, "Stempaw?" This cat looked like crap, three legs, and useless. Still, Dawnstripe was interested in how she lost her leg and why the hell smelt like a kittypet. "What are you doing here."

@MoontheMooncat432 @ILoveLeafpool @Shadowpaw234 @Splashy (You guys can all go ahead and post a starter. I'll respond once I've got the time.)

JusticeRabbit September 22nd, 2020 05:28 PM

(For river?) @Undertaker

JusticeRabbit September 22nd, 2020 05:53 PM

Riverkit called out "Dawnstripe!!"

@Undertaker

Mango September 22nd, 2020 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Undertaker (Post 810444)
Dawnstripe raced through the territory, hoping to burn some energy and keep the voices under control. Sanity wasn't bad, but Madness, it wouldn't shut up. She couldn't even sleep with the voice shout out strange yet entertaining plans. It seemed like everyday sanity was growing quieter and Madness louder. It was easier to think when she was tired, but this was only going to work for so long. Her paws came to a halt as she spotted the body in the distance, she picked up her pace into a light trot getting closer.

It smelt like a kittypet, Dawnstripe hackles rose as she stopped a tail length away and stared down at, "Stempaw?" This cat looked like crap, three legs, and useless. Still, Dawnstripe was interested in how she lost her leg and why the hell smelt like a kittypet. "What are you doing here."

@MoontheMooncat432 @ILoveLeafpool @Shadowpaw234 @Splashy (You guys can all go ahead and post a starter. I'll respond once I've got the time.)

Stempaw glanced up relieved that a warrior found her,” A monster got my leg...those stupid twolegs took me very far away to one of those kittypet medicine cat dens and they removed my leg and did something else, well i had weird cobwebs on my lower underbelly also. Then got given to some twolegs. As soon as I was able to I escaped and began to travel home. It took a while, but I’m finally home, where I belong.“ she meowed. She had no idea about the war with Windclan or the death of Icestar or the new camp. She also didn’t understand that they had made her sterile.

Peril September 23rd, 2020 12:16 PM

@Undertaker
Bracken was walking round when she spotted Dawnstripe. "Hey! You! Do you have a place I can stay? I can hunt and fight."

Gummy bear September 24th, 2020 10:18 AM

Name:Lodgekit
Rank Request:kit
Reason for Joining:just born and abandoned.

bramblekit September 24th, 2020 10:48 AM

Name: bramblekit
Rank Request:kit
Reason for Joining:I was born to a kittypet and the twolegs tried to take me and I left.

JusticeRabbit September 24th, 2020 07:57 PM

Spike was padding around on Shadowclan territory. She was looking for Shadowclan... "Hmmmm....." She muttered "Where could they be..."

@Undertaker you chose in a rp if she can join.

Undertaker September 24th, 2020 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadowpaw234 (Post 810469)
Riverkit called out "Dawnstripe!!"

@Undertaker

The ShadowClan leader turned her head as she heard her name called out. Great, another missing kit. "Where have you been, hairball?"

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zesty Mango (Post 810576)
Stempaw glanced up relieved that a warrior found her,” A monster got my leg...those stupid twolegs took me very far away to one of those kittypet medicine cat dens and they removed my leg and did something else, well i had weird cobwebs on my lower underbelly also. Then got given to some twolegs. As soon as I was able to I escaped and began to travel home. It took a while, but I’m finally home, where I belong.“ she meowed. She had no idea about the war with Windclan or the death of Icestar or the new camp. She also didn’t understand that they had made her sterile.

What an interesting story, Dawnstripe was impressed with the apprentice's tenacity. The she-cat wasn't big on keeping useless cats nor cats with disabilities, but Stempaw had gone through quite an ordeal and managed to make back to ShadowClan. The leader walked a circle around the apprentice, half tempted to knock her paws out from under her and sink her fangs into the apprentice's face. Yet, as much as she wanted to criticize Stempaw for getting caught by a twoleg, Dawnstripe had gotten into some trouble herself before with them. Stempaw had beaten the odds against her, had scars to prove it and might have something to teach the clan about real strength.
"You've been gone for a long time, great changes have come with your absence." Dawnstripe mewed, giving the she-cat her back as she turned around. "You can return to my clan for now, if you can't train to become a warrior or you slow us down your stay won't be long." Dawnstripe began padding back in the direction of the new camp without looking over her shoulder. Stempaw better keep up with her or Dawnstripe would leave her behind for crowfood.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ILoveLeafpool (Post 811032)
@Undertaker
Bracken was walking round when she spotted Dawnstripe. "Hey! You! Do you have a place I can stay? I can hunt and fight."

The huge she-cat whipped around at the scent of an invader. She bore her fangs while her hackles rose. "You can fight, can you? Prove it. I might have the perfect place for you." That was the only warning the cat got before she leaped at Bracken, unsheathing her claw. The outsider better fight like her life depended on it because it did.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadowpaw234 (Post 812648)
Spike was padding around on Shadowclan territory. She was looking for Shadowclan... "Hmmmm....." She muttered "Where could they be..."
@Undertaker you chose in a rp if she can join.

[Shadow, I need you to fill out the form before I reply.]
@lb13633 @Jayslash [ You two can go ahead and post a starter]

JusticeRabbit September 24th, 2020 10:58 PM

{Okie ty I will} "I-I-I don't know!" Riverkit said shyly
@Undertaker

JusticeRabbit September 24th, 2020 11:00 PM

Name:Spike
Rank request: Warrior if not app
Reason for joining: Looking to take care of other cats and show her fighting skills.
Mention me: @Undertaker

Gummy bear September 25th, 2020 08:50 AM

okay starter.... ok got one

Lodgekit was mystified by the amount of cats in the camp he looked around for just one moment and decided that was where he would live as he stumbled into the clearing he found a young cat in his opinion about 7 moons old he looked at the cat and said "Can I join you guys?" the young tom looked startled "um..... who are you?" the tom said. Lodgekit already thougt through the whole conversation "My name is Lodgekit."He said proudly. "And I wish to join you and your clan." then the young tom said "Why?" Lodgekit told him "Because I was abandoned 3 sunrises ago." he said sadly. The tom then said Okay I will try to get you in since you seem really lonely but its not a guarantee that you will get in that is Dawnstripes decision." he then added "I'm only an apprentice so I can't guarantee anything." The tom led Lodgekit to what seemed to be their leader. He looked down at his paws he had never felt such a looming presence he then said a simple "hello." It was all he could muster at the moment.

Peril September 25th, 2020 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Undertaker (Post 812728)
The ShadowClan leader turned her head as she heard her name called out. Great, another missing kit. "Where have you been, hairball?"

What an interesting story, Dawnstripe was impressed with the apprentice's tenacity. The she-cat wasn't big on keeping useless cats nor cats with disabilities, but Stempaw had gone through quite an ordeal and managed to make back to ShadowClan. The leader walked a circle around the apprentice, half tempted to knock her paws out from under her and sink her fangs into the apprentice's face. Yet, as much as she wanted to criticize Stempaw for getting caught by a twoleg, Dawnstripe had gotten into some trouble herself before with them. Stempaw had beaten the odds against her, had scars to prove it and might have something to teach the clan about real strength.
"You've been gone for a long time, great changes have come with your absence." Dawnstripe mewed, giving the she-cat her back as she turned around. "You can return to my clan for now, if you can't train to become a warrior or you slow us done, your stay won't be long." Dawnstripe began padding back in the direction of the new camp without looking over her shoulder. Stempaw better keep up with her or Dawnstripe would leave her behind for crowfood.

The huge she-cat whipped around at the scent of an invader. She bore her fangs while her hackles rose. "You can fight, can you? Prove it. I might have the perfect place for you." That was the only warning the cat got before she leaped at Bracken, unsheathing her claw. The outsider better fight like her life depended on it because it did.

[Shadow, I need you to fill out the form before I reply.]
@lb13633 @Jayslash [ You two can go ahead and post a starter]

Bracken dodged and raked Dawnstripes side with her claws. "You wanna fight I'll fight!" she spat

JusticeRabbit September 25th, 2020 09:51 AM

Spike was looking for Shadowclan. "where are they?!" She muttered angrily.

Undertaker September 25th, 2020 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadowpaw234 (Post 812757)
{Okie ty I will} "I-I-I don't know!" Riverkit said shyly
@Undertaker

Dawnstirpe did not look impressed at all. Who knew where the hairball had been? "If you can't answer a simple question, hairball, leave!" She spat ticked off. "I'm not wasting ShadowClan's time or energy raising idiots."

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jayslash (Post 812854)
okay starter.... ok got one

Lodeekit was mystified by the amount of cats in the camp he looked around for just one moment and decided that was where he would live as he stumbled into the clearing he found a young cat in his opinion about 7 moons old he looked at the cat and said "Can I join you guys?" the young tom looked startled "um..... who are you?" the tom said. Lodgekit already thougt through the whole conversation "My name is Lodgekit."He said proudly. "And I wish to join you and your clan." then the young tom said "Why?" Lodgekit told him "Because I was abandoned 3 sunrises ago." he said sadly. The tom then said Okay I will try to get you in since you seem really lonely but its not a guarantee that you will get in that is Dawnstripes decision." he then added "I'm only an apprentice so I can't guarantee anything." The tom led Lodgekit to what seemed to be their leader. He looked down at his paws he had never felt such a looming presence he then said a simple "hello." It was all he could muster at the moment.

The ShadowClan leader had been dozing in front of her den, one bright amber eye opened, and then the other as paw steps approached. She stretched as she stood, digging her long curved claws into the ground before looking at the scrap brought in front of her. The intimidating she-cat barely gave the hairball a glance. The fur along her spine twitched as she faced the kit. "You're rather young to be traveling on your own, hairball. Why are you here?"

Quote:

Originally Posted by ILoveLeafpool (Post 812893)
Bracken dodged and raked Dawnstripes side with her claws. "You wanna fight I'll fight!" she spat

Dawnstripe didn't seem to care about pain as the claws scored across her left flank, it was a mesely blow and nothing to her. She twisted around to face the cat once more, lashing out with her claws aiming to slice the cat's muzzle.
[Please be careful with the powerplay.]

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadowpaw234 (Post 812895)
Spike was looking for Shadowclan. "where are they?!" She muttered angrily.

There was a strange cat snooping around her territory, far to old to not know what borders were. The dark brown molly prowled after the cat on silent paws, sliding into a nearby bush. Lowering herself into a near perfect hunting crouch, Dawnstripe leaped out of her hiding spotting and straight at the outsider, hoping to pin her on her back. She was going to give this cat a thrashing.

JusticeRabbit September 25th, 2020 09:20 PM

"I found a rabbit at least Riverkit said digging and then pulling a plump rabbit out of the hole "Is it good Dawnstar?"
@Undertaker

JusticeRabbit September 25th, 2020 09:49 PM

"Oh! There you are!" She said exitedly rolling over pinning Dawnstar down. Giggling she said "You must be Dawnstar my name is Spike!!
@Undertaker

Gummy bear September 26th, 2020 10:40 AM

Lodgekit looked at the shadowclan leader "Because I was abandoned and i'm looking for a new home." Lodgekit mewed.And i'll work for your clan as much as I can!"
@Undertaker

Peril September 26th, 2020 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Undertaker (Post 813466)
Dawnstirpe did not look impressed at all. Who knew where the hairball had been? "If you can't answer a simple question, hairball, leave!" She spat ticked off. "I'm not wasting ShadowClan's time or energy raising idiots."

The ShadowClan leader had been dozing in front of her den, one bright amber eye opened, and then the other as paw steps approached. She stretched as she stood, digging her long curved claws into the ground before looking at the scrap brought in front of her. The intimidating she-cat barely gave the hairball a glance. The fur along her spine twitched as she faced the kit. "You're rather young to be traveling on your own, hairball. Why are you here?"

Dawnstripe didn't seem to care about pain as the claws scored across her left flank, it was a mesely blow and nothing to her. She twisted around to face the cat once more, lashing out with her claws aiming to slice the cat's muzzle.
[Please be careful with the powerplay.]

There was a strange cat snooping around her territory, far to old to not know what borders were. The dark brown molly prowled after the cat on silent paws, sliding into a nearby bush. Lowering herself into a near perfect hunting crouch, Dawnstripe leaped out of her hiding spotting and straight at the outsider, hoping to pin her on her back. She was going to give this cat a thrashing.

[Okay] Bracken got hit with the blow and snarled "You'll regret that!" [You can do any attack as long as it's not deadly. I don't want her to die or become crippled or anything.]

Mango September 27th, 2020 03:02 PM

@Undertaker

Stempaw was tired and wanted to sleep, but knew that Dawnstripe might not put up with her if she didn’t use her strength. So she forced herself to keep up with Dawnstripe,” I’m certain by now my mentor has a new apprentice, I’ll be happy with anyone, but I’d love someone who’ll be tough on me and push me really hard.“ she meowed. Frankly, I wold love Dawnstripe to mentor me....she’s my idol she thought but didn’t dare request her to be the mentor...from what she gathered since Dawnstripe conducted the rejoining questioning, it sounded like Dawnstripe was now the leader.

Sweetie September 29th, 2020 01:04 PM

Duskpaw
(She was lost during the raid and was not there when Ice died)

The raid was a foggy thought in the back of her mind as it took a long time for Duskpaw to find her way back. Coming to a desert and ruined camp shook the apprentice's hope that she would find her clan again. But...in all honesty she didn't know how many days passed but the familar scent of pine and marsh of Shadowclan hit the molly's nose and lifted her spirits. Shakely walking into the camp Duskpaw was surprised to see the buzz of life that surrounded the new camp. Limping to the den that seemed that most likely would be Aunt Icystars the sense that she would soon see her role model, the rock in the choas of life made the apprentice's final steps to home easier.
"Auntie Ic-" Stopping short at the sight of...Dawnstripe? Where was the dark leader? Why was her daughter in her place instead? The large brown tabby molly seemed to fill the den and barely leaving any room for the calico. Duskpaw never quite got to meet Hailstorm and Dawnstripe, Icestar's daughters which were apparently her adopted cousins. But with the look in the cold amber eyes...Dawnstripe probably will never accept that Duskpaw is her cousin since they aren't blood related. "Um...hi Dawnstripe." Voice scratchy and low due to the lack of water.

--------
Stormlily

Stormlily lost the count of days and nights she spent looking for her lost daughter. Swallowing the sense that the last of her family was taken away from her the warrior walked back to the camp with defeat in her heart. The multi-hued molly didn't care about the change of leadership since Icestar was so quick to replace her daughter, Echopaw with stupid Ebonyfang. "Dawnstar?" Poking her head into the new leader's den.

--------
Creekwind

Creekwind was slow to walk into camp since her only good eye was bleary and very swollen from the cut she took during the raid. Due to the lack of supplies Irisflame never got to treat her injury. It didn't help that while out hunting no one remembered to tell the russet molly that the clan was moving. Standing outside of the leader's den the warrior was gathering all of her courage to enter the hell hole.

-------

Foxwhisperer

Cursing under his breath the large fox-like tom limped into the clearing after easily tracking down his clan. What a bunch of lizard-brains to not fight back when the hare-lover clan decided to attack his clan. It took four cats to take him down and to leave him bleeding on the ground. After a while of waking up and knocking back out Foxwhisperer was able to get up and slowly and painfully track his clan back down. Padding into every den and asking for the leader the tom was finally able to track down Dawnstar.

@Undertaker

bramblekit September 30th, 2020 06:53 AM

Bramblekit looked out from the nursery and saw all the cats in the clearing. He thought to himself one day that will be me training.

Undertaker September 30th, 2020 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadowpaw234 (Post 813473)
"I found a rabbit at least Riverkit said digging and then pulling a plump rabbit out of the hole "Is it good Dawnstar?"
@Undertaker

Dawnstripe was debating on chasing the kit away when he presented her with a rabbit, a decent-sized one as well. "Maybe you're not completely useless after all." The leader growled as she dipped her head down to sniff the rabbit. It could be stupid luck, but a catch was a catch. "You've redeemed yourself, for now." She scoffed, beckoning the kit to follow her. "You can return to the clan, but I hate your name. From now on you will call yourself Bluekit." She told him, walking off. He caught the rabbit he could carry it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadowpaw234 (Post 813485)
"Oh! There you are!" She said exitedly rolling over pinning Dawnstar down. Giggling she said "You must be Dawnstar my name is Spike!!
@Undertaker

Dawnstripe snarled, thrusting her hind legs up into the she-cat's belly to try and throw her off. Once she was untangled, she gave her pelt a vigorous shake and hissed at the outsider. "How the hell do you know me?" Dawnstripe has never seen this cat in her life, not to mention only her clan and a few traitors knew about her rank. She didn't like the fact that the cat was giggling either, it made her want to tear out her jugular.
[Be mindful of powerplay and Dawn's size.]

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jayslash (Post 813674)
Lodgekit looked at the shadowclan leader "Because I was abandoned and i'm looking for a new home." Lodgekit mewed.And i'll work for your clan as much as I can!"
@Undertaker

"You want me to take you in because you got tossed aside?" Dawnstripe sneered, unimpressed. Then again, given his age and the fact that he was still alive did speak of some sort of strength. "What's your name?"

Quote:

Originally Posted by ILoveLeafpool (Post 813688)
[Okay] Bracken got hit with the blow and snarled "You'll regret that!" [You can do any attack as long as it's not deadly. I don't want her to die or become crippled or anything.]

"Will I?" Dawnstripe taunted, leaping at the cat, aiming a bit to her shoulder with a vicious smile. She liked the cat's spunk and tenacity, not many outsiders would take her on head to head like this. Her moves could use some work, but Dawnstripe might be able to work with her.
[You can decide what hits and what doesn't hit.]

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shimm (Post 815733)
Duskpaw
(She was lost during the raid and was not there when Ice died)

The raid was a foggy thought in the back of her mind as it took a long time for Duskpaw to find her way back. Coming to a desert and ruined camp shook the apprentice's hope that she would find her clan again. But...in all honesty she didn't know how many days passed but the familar scent of pine and marsh of Shadowclan hit the molly's nose and lifted her spirits. Shakely walking into the camp Duskpaw was surprised to see the buzz of life that surrounded the new camp. Limping to the den that seemed that most likely would be Aunt Icystars the sense that she would soon see her role model, the rock in the choas of life made the apprentice's final steps to home easier.
"Auntie Ic-" Stopping short at the sight of...Dawnstripe? Where was the dark leader? Why was her daughter in her place instead? The large brown tabby molly seemed to fill the den and barely leaving any room for the calico. Duskpaw never quite got to meet Hailstorm and Dawnstripe, Icestar's daughters which were apparently her adopted cousins. But with the look in the cold amber eyes...Dawnstripe probably will never accept that Duskpaw is her cousin since they aren't blood related. "Um...hi Dawnstripe." Voice scratchy and low due to the lack of water.

--------
Stormlily

Stormlily lost the count of days and nights she spent looking for her lost daughter. Swallowing the sense that the last of her family was taken away from her the warrior walked back to the camp with defeat in her heart. The multi-hued molly didn't care about the change of leadership since Icestar was so quick to replace her daughter, Echopaw with stupid Ebonyfang. "Dawnstar?" Poking her head into the new leader's den.

--------
Creekwind

Creekwind was slow to walk into camp since her only good eye was bleary and very swollen from the cut she took during the raid. Due to the lack of supplies Irisflame never got to treat her injury. It didn't help that while out hunting no one remembered to tell the russet molly that the clan was moving. Standing outside of the leader's den the warrior was gathering all of her courage to enter the hell hole.

-------

Foxwhisperer

Cursing under his breath the large fox-like tom limped into the clearing after easily tracking down his clan. What a bunch of lizard-brains to not fight back when the hare-lover clan decided to attack his clan. It took four cats to take him down and to leave him bleeding on the ground. After a while of waking up and knocking back out Foxwhisperer was able to get up and slowly and painfully track his clan back down. Padding into every den and asking for the leader the tom was finally able to track down Dawnstar.

@Undertaker

Dawnstripe had been picking with the voices in her head, discreetly. Madness was coming up with creepily agreeable new ideas for ShadowClan. Sanity was trying to be...well sane and talk them out of the majority of them. They were both merely going around in circles and giving the clan leader a headache. Dawnstripe pushed the voices to the back when a cat entered her den. The scent reeked out an outsider, it had the she-cat letting loose her sharp claws. Her amber eyes bore into the young cat that walked inside her den.

"Duskpaw." She had little memory of this cat, just knew that she had been in the clan. One of Citrusflower's many adopted kits. "You've been gone for so long, I thought you were dead." She got up from where she sat and stretched out her large body. "I do hope you have a reasonable excuse for being absent for so long, if not you can walk your ass back out of my camp. Maybe you'll find your mousehearted mother."
~~~
Yet another cat coming to bother her. Whatever it was, it had better not be something trivial. Her ears shot up as she tried to recall where she had heard that voice before.

"Stormlily." Dawnstripe muttered and frown at the she-cat. She faintly recalled her mother placing the warrior on a patrol somewhere and then her never returning after that. "Is there some reason you up and left ShadowClan?" Her vexed snarl sounded loudly throughout her den.
~~~
Her powerful body flexes as she leaps down from the Shadowledge as she spots the cat walking into camp and to her den. Dawnstripe was going to see about fixing that. She didn't like how cats could come in as they pleased. It took a second to recognize the cat's pelt. "So you've finally found your way back." Dawnstripe took a seat in front of her den, looking down her nose at Creekwind. "Did you get lost like some helpless kit." The warrior looked like dung, she'd be shocked if the eye injury wasn't seriously infected.
~~~
Honestly, where did these cats come crawling in from? Cold, harsh, amber eyes followed the tom limping into the clearing. She had been resting outside her den, keeping an eye on the clan because Madness convinced her that she'd have no room to fight in her den should another cat trying and murder her. "Having fun?" Dawnstripe's tone was semi-controlled as her gaze ran over the Foxwhisperer's wounds. "Where have you been?"

Snow Fox September 30th, 2020 04:26 PM

Name: Fox
Rank Request: doesn't care
Reason for Joining: she has heard of Shadow clan and thinks there the only clan worth joining
@Undertaker

Peril September 30th, 2020 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Undertaker (Post 816602)
Dawnstripe was debating on chasing the kit away when he presented her with a rabbit, a decent-sized one as well. "Maybe you're not completely useless after all." The leader growled as she dipped her head down to sniff the rabbit. It could be stupid luck, but a catch was a catch. "You've redeemed yourself, for now." She scoffed, beckoning the kit to follow her. "You can return to the clan, but I hate your name. From now on you will call yourself Bluekit." She told him, walking off. He caught the rabbit he could carry it.

Dawnstripe snarled, thrusting her hind legs up into the she-cat's belly to try and throw her off. Once she was untangled, she gave her pelt a vigorous shake and hissed at the outsider. "How the hell do you know me?" Dawnstripe has never seen this cat in her life, not to mention only her clan and a few traitors knew about her rank. She didn't like the fact that the cat was giggling either, it made her want to tear out her jugular.
[Be mindful of powerplay and Dawn's size.]

"You want me to take you in because you got tossed aside?" Dawnstripe sneered, unimpressed. Then again, given his age and the fact that he was still alive did speak of some sort of strength. "What's your name?"

"Will I?" Dawnstripe taunted, leaping at the cat, aiming a bit to her shoulder with a vicious smile. She liked the cat's spunk and tenacity, not many outsiders would take her on head to head like this. Her moves could use some work, but Dawnstripe might be able to work with her.
[You can decide what hits and what doesn't hit.]

Dawnstripe had been picking with the voices in her head, discreetly. Madness was coming up with creepily agreeable new ideas for ShadowClan. Sanity was trying to be...well sane and talk them out of the majority of them. They were both merely going around in circles and giving the clan leader a headache. Dawnstripe pushed the voices to the back when a cat entered her den. The scent reeked out an outsider, it had the she-cat letting loose her sharp claws. Her amber eyes bore into the young cat that walked inside her den.

"Duskpaw." She had little memory of this cat, just knew that she had been in the clan. One of Citrusflower's many adopted kits. "You've been gone for so long, I thought you were dead." She got up from where she sat and stretched out her large body. "I do hope you have a reasonable excuse for being absent for so long, if not you can walk your ass back out of my camp. Maybe you'll find your mousehearted mother."
~~~
Yet another cat coming to bother her. Whatever it was, it had better not be something trivial. Her ears shot up as she tried to recall where she had heard that voice before.

"Stormlily." Dawnstripe muttered and frown at the she-cat. She faintly recalled her mother placing the warrior on a patrol somewhere and then her never returning after that. "Is there some reason you up and left ShadowClan?" Her vexed snarl sounded loudly throughout her den.
~~~
Her powerful body flexes as she leaps down from the Shadowledge as she spots the cat walking into camp and to her den. Dawnstripe was going to see about fixing that. She didn't like how cats could come in as they pleased. It took a second to recognize the cat's pelt. "So you've finally found your way back." Dawnstripe took a seat in front of her den, looking down her nose at Creekwind. "Did you get lost like some helpless kit." The warrior looked like dung, she'd be shocked if the eye injury wasn't seriously infected.
~~~
Honestly, where did these cats come crawling in from? Cold, harsh, amber eyes followed the tom limping into the clearing. She had been resting outside her den, keeping an eye on the clan because Madness convinced her that she'd have no room to fight in her den should another cat trying and murder her. "Having fun?" Dawnstripe's tone was semi-controlled as her gaze ran over the Foxwhisperer's wounds. "Where have you been?"

Bracken got hit and hissed at the she-cat "Why you..." before she could finish she pounced and aimed to pin the She-Cat on the ground.

Undertaker October 3rd, 2020 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peril (Post 816615)
Bracken got hit and hissed at the she-cat "Why you..." before she could finish she pounced and aimed to pin the She-Cat on the ground.

A little slow, but vigorous. As the she-cat slide into a crouch, Dawnstripe fell on her back, kicking out her hind legs, trying to toss the molly straight over her head. The leader would swiftly roll back on her paws a smile. "Enough." She orders, lashing her tail. "You are funny, outsider gotta name?"

@RussetShade @Mal you two can go ahead and post a start.

~Berry~ October 3rd, 2020 12:49 PM

@Undertaker
Outskirts?

Peril October 3rd, 2020 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Undertaker (Post 817936)

A little slow, but vigorous. As the she-cat slide into a crouch, Dawnstripe fell on her back, kicking out her hind legs, trying to toss the molly straight over her head. The leader would swiftly roll back on her paws a smile. "Enough." She orders, lashing her tail. "You are funny, outsider gotta name?"

@RussetShade @Mal you two can go ahead and post a start.

"Bracken." she said, standing up and shaking her fur. "May I ask yours?"

Snow Fox October 4th, 2020 03:14 AM

Fox looked around the pine forest. She was near the border and seeking out whoever led Shadow clan. @Undertaker

JusticeRabbit October 4th, 2020 04:50 AM

Name: Shock
Apearence: black cat with green eyes
Personality: Calming pretty kind rude alot.
Mention me: @Undertaker

Wildstripe October 4th, 2020 01:04 PM

Name: Bolt
Rank request: Apprentice
Reason for joining: Shadowclan was the least soft-hearted of all clans.
Call me: @Bolt

Abyssopelagic October 4th, 2020 01:14 PM

Name: Lacemaker
Rank Request: apprentice
Reason for Joining: Wishes to rejoin the clans, but has been gone for long enough she probably needs to be retaught.
Extra: I adopted her from Zesty Mango, who had role played history as a SkyClan cat under the name of Cranberrypaw
I want her to join as an apprentice, but shortly into her training, she'll realize she's pregnant from before she joined. She'll eventually reluctantly join the nursery to nurse them, but once they're weaned, she'll go back to training.
She will probably find a way to manage motherhood and training.

@Undertaker

Splashy October 5th, 2020 05:00 PM

+ @Undertaker +
[Sorry for taking so long! I was waiting for my Gathering roleplay to end so I could make the timeline match up!]

Whitepaw made his way proudly through the territory, eyes narrowed as he padded through the pine forest, his paws gentle on the pine-needle laiden ground below him. He kept his instincts sharp as a loner, never knowing when he would be attacked at the slightest of moments.

Making his way around a tall tree-trunk of a former Pine-tree, he found himself catching a fresh Shadowclan scent, unlike his musted old Shadowclan scent which had slowly started to fade into that more of a wanderer or loner. He got into a calm seat, waiting to be spotted by the cat, staying in a quite obedient posture, knowing that crossing into the borders of a clan was strongly against the Warrior Code.

Isntitlovelyallalone October 5th, 2020 05:10 PM

Name:Shadowheart
Rank request: doesn't matter
Reason for joining:
I want to get experience with higher ranks