Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Private Roleplays (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=122)
-   -   Stuck without help...{Private} (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13098)

Barnabas December 11th, 2017 04:58 PM

Stuck without help...{Private}

Splashpool walked out of the Riverclan territory into the outskirts. She sat down to wait for her Shadowclan friend Flarestrike. The molly had asked him if he would like to explore outside the territories for couple of hours. He shouldn't be too long. I know him enough to see that he will be here on time. Splashpool liked Flarestrike. They nearly just met, but there was something about the Shadowclan warrior that she finds attractive.
@SpiralWhirl

wolfie December 12th, 2017 05:03 PM

Re: Stuck without help...{Private}

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ennard (Post 437860)
Splashpool walked out of the Riverclan territory into the outskirts. She sat down to wait for her Shadowclan friend Flarestrike. The molly had asked him if he would like to explore outside the territories for couple of hours. He shouldn't be too long. I know him enough to see that he will be here on time. Splashpool liked Flarestrike. They nearly just met, but there was something about the Shadowclan warrior that she finds attractive.
@SpiralWhirl

Flarestrike was at the borderline of the outskirts, he stared at it warily. It seem like he was afraid of crossing it, "Just a little fun." He muttered. Crossing it and now in the outskirts, he glanced around to look for Splashpool. It was something that made him go and even if he wouldn't admit it; no other cat could have made him do this. Once he caught sight of the molly, Flarestrike walked over to her. A purr rumbling in his throat to see her, "Hey! Sorry I was a bit late. Don't kill me, please." He joked around. He was a bit amazed at how cool the outskirts seem, "It feels like I am a apprentice seeing outside the camp for the first time." Flarestrike said, staring in awe a little. He smiled at her, "Where's the first place we are going?" He asked. Of course he could have add `love` to his sentence, like he usually does- don't get him wrong it was just a habit for him, nothing else. However something told him not to, scared of making it awkward. Flarestrike didn't want to make their friendship weird, after all that was no fun. "Splashy Splash." He added, Flarestrike grinned at his nickname for her.

Barnabas December 12th, 2017 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl (Post 438359)
Flarestrike was at the borderline of the outskirts, he stared at it warily. It seem like he was afraid of crossing it, "Just a little fun." He muttered. Crossing it and now in the outskirts, he glanced around to look for Splashpool. It was something that made him go and even if he wouldn't admit it; no other cat could have made him do this. Once he caught sight of the molly, Flarestrike walked over to her. A purr rumbling in his throat to see her, "Hey! Sorry I was a bit late. Don't kill me, please." He joked around. He was a bit amazed at how cool the outskirts seem, "It feels like I am a apprentice seeing outside the camp for the first time." Flarestrike said, staring in awe a little. He smiled at her, "Where's the first place we are going?" He asked. Of course he could have add `love` to his sentence, like he usually does- don't get him wrong it was just a habit for him, nothing else. However something told him not to, scared of making it awkward. Flarestrike didn't want to make their friendship weird, after all that was no fun. "Splashy Splash." He added, Flarestrike grinned at his nickname for her.

Splashpool let out a low purr as he commented on the outskirts. "Yeah its very beautifull. This is actually the first time Ive been away from campand Riverclan territory, so I fon't know quiet where to go. How about you?" replied the molly. Splashpool let out a roll of her eyes as he called her Splashy Splash. She began to think of a comeback. "Flarey Flare." purred Splashpool as she let out a small chuckle. That was the dumbest nickname I could ever come up with even for a cat outside of Riverclan. She looked around, hearing a bit of rushing water. "I hear a stream or something.
We should go check it out."
meowed Splashpool in excitement for the first time since she was made a warrior.

wolfie December 12th, 2017 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ennard (Post 438385)

Splashpool let out a low purr as he commented on the outskirts. "Yeah its very beautifull. This is actually the first time Ive been away from campand Riverclan territory, so I fon't know quiet where to go. How about you?" replied the molly. Splashpool let out a roll of her eyes as he called her Splashy Splash. She began to think of a comeback. "Flarey Flare." purred Splashpool as she let out a small chuckle. That was the dumbest nickname I could ever come up with even for a cat outside of Riverclan. She looked around, hearing a bit of rushing water. "I hear a stream or something.
We should go check it out."
meowed Splashpool in excitement for the first time since she was made a warrior.

"Nope, never been here in my life!" Flarestrike chuckled, his ears prickled at his paws crunched the leaves below him. He raised a amuse brow at her nickname, how cute. He thought, grinning. His tail tip twitched, "Flarey Flare? Oh by the end of this I will have the best nickname, Splashy Splash!" He challenged. His eyes gleam with excitement, his paws inch to run around and test out nicknames on her. Well that was a strange thought, Flarestrike! He laughed at his own thought, it was quiet though. He seem to be over-joy, much more different than he was at the border. His listened in, "Yeah. You are right. Let's go!" Flarestrike said, taking off. However his suffix seem to stick, he kicked off with his backlegs and his paws `strike` the ground each time. He skidded to a halt when he arrived at the stream, panting. Wrinkling his nose up when a fish swam by, actually to the new scent. He didn't realize at it first but all the new stuff hurt Flarestrike's nose. His paws weren't use to the terrain but they would be soon, he gaze down at the rippling water. "Splashy Splash, is.. is this even safe to swim in?" He asked, curious. Hey, a Riverclan would know this kind of stuff.

(Here's a idea for how they get lost, maybe Splashpool tries to swim but starts to get swept away in the stream but Flarestrike jumps in trying to save her. Both getting swept away? Or we can just wait a bit and let them just get lost by wandering.)

Barnabas December 12th, 2017 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl (Post 438409)
"Nope, never been here in my life!" Flarestrike chuckled, his ears prickled at his paws crunched the leaves below him. He raised a amuse brow at her nickname, how cute. He thought, grinning. His tail tip twitched, "Flarey Flare? Oh by the end of this I will have the best nickname, Splashy Splash!" He challenged. His eyes gleam with excitement, his paws inch to run around and test out nicknames on her. Well that was a strange thought, Flarestrike! He laughed at his own thought, it was quiet though. He seem to be over-joy, much more different than he was at the border. His listened in, "Yeah. You are right. Let's go!" Flarestrike said, taking off. However his suffix seem to stick, he kicked off with his backlegs and his paws `strike` the ground each time. He skidded to a halt when he arrived at the stream, panting. Wrinkling his nose up when a fish swam by, actually to the new scent. He didn't realize at it first but all the new stuff hurt Flarestrike's nose. His paws weren't use to the terrain but they would be soon, he gaze down at the rippling water. "Splashy Splash, is.. is this even safe to swim in?" He asked, curious. Hey, a Riverclan would know this kind of stuff.

(Here's a idea for how they get lost, maybe Splashpool tries to swim but starts to get swept away in the stream but Flarestrike jumps in trying to save her. Both getting swept away? Or we can just wait a bit and let them just get lost by wandering.)

Splashpool followed Flarestrike almost in a hurry to get to the stream. She stopped beside Flarestrike, her eyes growing wide in excitement. "Its perfectly fine." meowed Splashpool, walking onto the bank. She placed one paw in the water. Splashpool was about ready to back up when it alnost pushed her into the water, since the water was fast. Even the river where she lived wasn't as fast. Without a moments hesitation she put all four paws in the water, only to get dragged down. The water began to sweep her away. "Flarestrike! Help me!" yowled Splashpool in distress.
(Thats an excellent idea)

wolfie December 12th, 2017 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Megan (Post 438546)

Splashpool followed Flarestrike almost in a hurry to get to the stream. She stopped beside Flarestrike, her eyes growing wide in excitement. "Its perfectly fine." meowed Splashpool, walking onto the bank. She placed one paw in the water. Splashpool was about ready to back up when it alnost pushed her into the water, since the water was fast. Even the river where she lived wasn't as fast. Without a moments hesitation she put all four paws in the water, only to get dragged down. The water began to sweep her away. "Flarestrike! Help me!" yowled Splashpool in distress.
(Thats an excellent idea)

It happen so quickly Flarestrike took a second to realize what was happening. He race across the bank, trying to keep up. "Splashpool!" He cried out, jumping in the water. His eyes lit up, splashing around wildly to get to Splashpool. His thoughts were blurred because Flarestrike had no time to think. The thing about Flarestrike was that he barely able swim, cliché right? However he never needed the skill until now. His head ducked under water, as it flooded in his mouth. Snapping his jaws, his head bobbed up to the surface. Gasping for air, he tried to look for just a sign for Splashpool before he was pulled under again. Where is she? The thought bended in his mind, his side hit the rocks as he claws scrap the rocks. Flarestrike knew how much his body would hurt when this was over, if he lived. Yet instead of thinking of his clan, himself, it all went to the Riverclan molly. A butterfly swarm in his stomach, a rouge one that wouldn't disappear. Why? He felt something soft brush against him and once again he was pulled under, longer this time. Kicking up- can't lose Splashpool while he was so close to her. Was this how it felt to swim? Obviously not because Flarestrike wasn't.

Barnabas December 13th, 2017 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl (Post 438585)
It happen so quickly Flarestrike took a second to realize what was happening. He race across the bank, trying to keep up. "Splashpool!" He cried out, jumping in the water. His eyes lit up, splashing around wildly to get to Splashpool. His thoughts were blurred because Flarestrike had no time to think. The thing about Flarestrike was that he barely able swim, cliché right? However he never needed the skill until now. His head ducked under water, as it flooded in his mouth. Snapping his jaws, his head bobbed up to the surface. Gasping for air, he tried to look for just a sign for Splashpool before he was pulled under again. Where is she? The thought bended in his mind, his side hit the rocks as he claws scrap the rocks. Flarestrike knew how much his body would hurt when this was over, if he lived. Yet instead of thinking of his clan, himself, it all went to the Riverclan molly. A butterfly swarm in his stomach, a rouge one that wouldn't disappear. Why? He felt something soft brush against him and once again he was pulled under, longer this time. Kicking up- can't lose Splashpool while he was so close to her. Was this how it felt to swim? Obviously not because Flarestrike wasn't.

Splashpool caught sight of Flarestrike, grabbing a hold of his scruff. "Don't worry I got you!" She yowled, spitting out some water that got in her mouth. The only thing she could do was stop swimming and let the current take her with the Shadowclan tom's scruff in her jaws. Splashpool let go as the water ran over her head, dragging her down. Im sorry Flarestrike. I shouldn't have dragged you into this. After a while there was the rapids up ahead, dragging them down small waterfalls. Splashpool's eyes opened as soon as she landed on dry land. They closed instantly, her body shutting down.

wolfie December 13th, 2017 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Megan (Post 438826)

Splashpool caught sight of Flarestrike, grabbing a hold of his scruff. "Don't worry I got you!" She yowled, spitting out some water that got in her mouth. The only thing she could do was stop swimming and let the current take her with the Shadowclan tom's scruff in her jaws. Splashpool let go as the water ran over her head, dragging her down. Im sorry Flarestrike. I shouldn't have dragged you into this. After a while there was the rapids up ahead, dragging them down small waterfalls. Splashpool's eyes opened as soon as she landed on dry land. They closed instantly, her body shutting down.

Flarestrike closed his eyes tightly, when he realized she stopped swimming he was confused. Until he stopped swimming, a rock scrap his flank. Feeling himself start to fall, he coughed out water when his head was on the surface. Squinting his eyes, that was all he remembered until he felt a soft familiar surface. Flarestrike shivered as he didn't want to move, actually he kind of couldn't. His body ached all over, as he coughed up water. "S-splas-shpool?" He said, his voice quiet and raspy. When the warrior opened his eyes, his vision was blurry, unable to see well. Staggering to stand but he landed with a large `oof` and a `thump`. Flarestrike, your stronger than this! Splashpool may be in danger. Stand up! However he just moved his right paw, letting his vision clear. His ears went back as he saw Splashpool laying emotionless. "Splashpool, wake up." He spoke, moving his body forcefully; nudging her lightly with his nose. A cold shiver went down his spine, Don't me dead, don't be dead, come on!

Barnabas December 13th, 2017 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl (Post 438840)
Flarestrike closed his eyes tightly, when he realized she stopped swimming he was confused. Until he stopped swimming, a rock scrap his flank. Feeling himself start to fall, he coughed out water when his head was on the surface. Squinting his eyes, that was all he remembered until he felt a soft familiar surface. Flarestrike shivered as he didn't want to move, actually he kind of couldn't. His body ached all over, as he coughed up water. "S-splas-shpool?" He said, his voice quiet and raspy. When the warrior opened his eyes, his vision was blurry, unable to see well. Staggering to stand but he landed with a large `oof` and a `thump`. Flarestrike, your stronger than this! Splashpool may be in danger. Stand up! However he just moved his right paw, letting his vision clear. His ears went back as he saw Splashpool laying emotionless. "Splashpool, wake up." He spoke, moving his body forcefully; nudging her lightly with his nose. A cold shiver went down his spine, Don't me dead, don't be dead, come on!

Splashpool felt Flarestrike nudge him, her eyes opening once again. She coughed up a few mouthfuls of water. "Im fine!
Im fine!"
yowled Splashpool, standing up. The molly shook her pelt, water droplets flew from her body. Im starting to really hate water. I don't want to see and water place ever again. Splashpool took one look at the water and jumped up in the air, her claws hanging onto the tree bark. "I hate water! I hate water and I hate water!" She yowled with a loud growl. The molly couldn't find the urge to jump down. She was so frightened she wanted to stay next to that tree forever.

wolfie December 13th, 2017 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Megan (Post 438846)

Splashpool felt Flarestrike nudge him, her eyes opening once again. She coughed up a few mouthfuls of water. "Im fine!
Im fine!"
yowled Splashpool, standing up. The molly shook her pelt, water droplets flew from her body. Im starting to really hate water. I don't want to see and water place ever again. Splashpool took one look at the water and jumped up in the air, her claws hanging onto the tree bark. "I hate water! I hate water and I hate water!" She yowled with a loud growl. The molly couldn't find the urge to jump down. She was so frightened she wanted to stay next to that tree forever.

Flarestrike shook his pelt out, "Gah! Why you got to get me wetter than I am? ." He chuckled. However jumped back at her jump, staring up the tree. "Squirrel." He blinked, realizing it kind of fitted her. Shaking his head lightly, his side ache but it was just lightly grazed from the rock. "Oh, don't say that. I mean, sure I can hate water but Splashpool.. hate and love have a thin line." Flarestrike said, putting a paw on the tree trunk. "Where are we anyway?" He asked, most likely to himself. The warrior climbed up it, his tail brushing her back a little. He glanced around, seeing nothing he remembered- didn't know the land either. Flarestrike was a bit cold from the water, "I'm sure you will love water again. Most likely when you are a elder." He joked around, trying to lighten the mood up. However he knew they were lost. Lost. Lost without anyone knowing where I am. You know Starclan if you are real, help us out here! He rolled his eyes at the thought, knowing it wasn't real. "I see.. trees... trees...twoleg den... and.. nothing useful but you." Flarestrike groaned but a small smirk tugged at his mouth

Barnabas December 13th, 2017 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl (Post 438852)
Flarestrike shook his pelt out, "Gah! Why you got to get me wetter than I am? ." He chuckled. However jumped back at her jump, staring up the tree. "Squirrel." He blinked, realizing it kind of fitted her. Shaking his head lightly, his side ache but it was just lightly grazed from the rock. "Oh, don't say that. I mean, sure I can hate water but Splashpool.. hate and love have a thin line." Flarestrike said, putting a paw on the tree trunk. "Where are we anyway?" He asked, most likely to himself. The warrior climbed up it, his tail brushing her back a little. He glanced around, seeing nothing he remembered- didn't know the land either. Flarestrike was a bit cold from the water, "I'm sure you will love water again. Most likely when you are a elder." He joked around, trying to lighten the mood up. However he knew they were lost. Lost. Lost without anyone knowing where I am. You know Starclan if you are real, help us out here! He rolled his eyes at the thought, knowing it wasn't real. "I see.. trees... trees...twoleg den... and.. nothing useful but you." Flarestrike groaned but a small smirk tugged at his mouth

Splashpool jumped onto the earth with a loud Thud. The she-cat looked past the forest, spotting a small two-leg birdge that reached the other side of the stream. Splashpool made her way over to the bridge, looking back at Flarestrike. "Hey lets check out the other side. Maybe it will help us get back to the clans!" yowled the Riverclan molly. She stood on the wood, feeling it beaneath her paws. Splashpool put a paw out, causing the bridge to creek. Without warning the she-cat dashed to the other side, away from the two-leg bridge. She stopped realizing she had left Flarestrike on the other side. "Hey you coming!" Yowled Splashpool.

wolfie December 14th, 2017 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Megan (Post 439109)

Splashpool jumped onto the earth with a loud Thud. The she-cat looked past the forest, spotting a small two-leg birdge that reached the other side of the stream. Splashpool made her way over to the bridge, looking back at Flarestrike. "Hey lets check out the other side. Maybe it will help us get back to the clans!" yowled the Riverclan molly. She stood on the wood, feeling it beaneath her paws. Splashpool put a paw out, causing the bridge to creek. Without warning the she-cat dashed to the other side, away from the two-leg bridge. She stopped realizing she had left Flarestrike on the other side. "Hey you coming!" Yowled Splashpool.

Flarestrike stared at the ground, his claws digging in the bark. Suddenly he felt he was 100 feet up. The tom made his way down slowly before landing on the ground. Shaking his head, "I hate that." He mumbled. Glancing around because he couldn't see the molly until he heard her voice. "Coming!" He called, as he trotted to the bridge. Placing a paw on it, warily. He ran across quickly, skidding across the leaves to a halt. He paused, looking around the new sights. His nose wrinkled up at a horrible scent, nosing the leaves to uncover a rotting squirrel. It was half eaten, rotting. Flarestrike stepped back, studying the marks on it. It seem like dog bites, he covered it up. "Yuck, crow-food." His stomach made a strange noise, a rumbling noise. "I can't see any thing familiar. Plus swallowing all that water made me hungry. Splashy Squirrel, do you mind if we hunt?" He asked. Swinging his head around to look at her, Flarestrike wouldn't lie. She was actually pretty beautiful and her personality was wonderful. A small smile grew on his lips, thinking.

Barnabas December 14th, 2017 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl (Post 439799)
Flarestrike stared at the ground, his claws digging in the bark. Suddenly he felt he was 100 feet up. The tom made his way down slowly before landing on the ground. Shaking his head, "I hate that." He mumbled. Glancing around because he couldn't see the molly until he heard her voice. "Coming!" He called, as he trotted to the bridge. Placing a paw on it, warily. He ran across quickly, skidding across the leaves to a halt. He paused, looking around the new sights. His nose wrinkled up at a horrible scent, nosing the leaves to uncover a rotting squirrel. It was half eaten, rotting. Flarestrike stepped back, studying the marks on it. It seem like dog bites, he covered it up. "Yuck, crow-food." His stomach made a strange noise, a rumbling noise. "I can't see any thing familiar. Plus swallowing all that water made me hungry. Splashy Squirrel, do you mind if we hunt?" He asked. Swinging his head around to look at her, Flarestrike wouldn't lie. She was actually pretty beautiful and her personality was wonderful. A small smile grew on his lips, thinking.

Splashpool looked at Flarestrike once he ran over to her side of the stream. She watched as he uncovered the rotten squirrel. Her eyes were fixed on him as a purr rumbled in her throat. Splashpool instantly stopped, hoping that he hadn't heard it. Once he asked her if they could hunt her eyes went straight forward, barring into Flarestrike's eyes. "Er yeah. We can hunt." mumbled Splashpool as she whipped her eyes away from his gaze. The she-cat looked around spotting a mouse a few fox lengths away, but she didn't get into a hunters crouch. I don't know how to catch land animals, so what am I thinking.

wolfie December 15th, 2017 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Megan (Post 439803)

Splashpool looked at Flarestrike once he ran over to her side of the stream. She watched as he uncovered the rotten squirrel. Her eyes were fixed on him as a purr rumbled in her throat. Splashpool instantly stopped, hoping that he hadn't heard it. Once he asked her if they could hunt her eyes went straight forward, barring into Flarestrike's eyes. "Er yeah. We can hunt." mumbled Splashpool as she whipped her eyes away from his gaze. The she-cat looked around spotting a mouse a few fox lengths away, but she didn't get into a hunters crouch. I don't know how to catch land animals, so what am I thinking.

Flarestrike could hear the faint sound of purring. His ears twitched but he pretended not to hear it, however he smiled a little at the thought she was. As she stared into his eyes, he boop her on the nose with his paw. "Boop!" He chuckled, joking around. Realizing how close they were, he stepped back. Heat rising from his body from embarrassment , turning around to go track something. Flarestrike was pretty good at battling and tracking prey. Yet not at catching prey. Following a vole foot print and smell, he slowly popped his head through a bush. Showing the animal he had been tracking for; he dropped into a hunter's crouch. However the vole had heard him and was already darting for safety. Blinking, he leapt forward before he ran. After a somewhat long chase, he finally caught it. Flarestrike let out a purr of delight since he actually caught something for once. I wonder if Splashpool caught anything. Huh, what do Riverclan cats hunt? The thought wandered in his mind. He could never get the she-cat off his mind. Sure, a hour but never more than 2 hours. Strange. He picked up the vole, careful to not bite it too hard to draw blood. Flarestrike hated when he got blood in his mouth. Battling or eating he always spit it out if he could.

Barnabas December 15th, 2017 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl (Post 439985)

Flarestrike could hear the faint sound of purring. His ears twitched but he pretended not to hear it, however he smiled a little at the thought she was. As she stared into his eyes, he boop her on the nose with his paw. "Boop!" He chuckled, joking around. Realizing how close they were, he stepped back. Heat rising from his body from embarrassment , turning around to go track something. Flarestrike was pretty good at battling and tracking prey. Yet not at catching prey. Following a vole foot print and smell, he slowly popped his head through a bush. Showing the animal he had been tracking for; he dropped into a hunter's crouch. However the vole had heard him and was already darting for safety. Blinking, he leapt forward before he ran. After a somewhat long chase, he finally caught it. Flarestrike let out a purr of delight since he actually caught something for once. I wonder if Splashpool caught anything. Huh, what do Riverclan cats hunt? The thought wandered in his mind. He could never get the she-cat off his mind. Sure, a hour but never more than 2 hours. Strange. He picked up the vole, careful to not bite it too hard to draw blood. Flarestrike hated when he got blood in his mouth. Battling or eating he always spit it out if he could.

Splashpool shrugged, making her eay over to the edge of the stream. She looked at the water to make sure it didn't rush like the other part of the stream did. At least this part of the stream is contained. The molly watched as a fish swam by. She unseathed her claws, barreling down onto the fish's scales. Splashpool lifted it up and killed it with a swift bite to the neck. She looked up after killing her prey, seeing the sun began to seep down. We're going to have to sleep somewhere tonight. We can search for home in the morning. Splashpool looked around for Flarestrike. "Flarestrike!" called Splashpool.

wolfie December 15th, 2017 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Megan (Post 439999)

Splashpool shrugged, making her eay over to the edge of the stream. She looked at the water to make sure it didn't rush like the other part of the stream did. At least this part of the stream is contained. The molly watched as a fish swam by. She unseathed her claws, barreling down onto the fish's scales. Splashpool lifted it up and killed it with a swift bite to the neck. She looked up after killing her prey, seeing the sun began to seep down. We're going to have to sleep somewhere tonight. We can search for home in the morning. Splashpool looked around for Flarestrike. "Flarestrike!" called Splashpool.

Flarestrike shook his head, his ears perked up. "Splashy Squirrel, coming!" He said, hearing his name. Of course, it could have been a clan member but what kind of chance was that? Walking over to her, tilting his head. He dropped his prey, wrinkling his nose at the fishy scent. His eyes narrowed at the fish, "What you need?" He asked. Flarestrike returned his gaze to her, his voice was muffled by the prey. Putting it down at Splashpool's paws. He glanced up at the darkening sky, his ears lowered a little. He had a idea what she was going to say but didn't say anything. The tom's pelt seem to blend in a bit better with the darkening sky but his golden eyes gleamed brightly. Flarestrike shook off some mud from his paw, "I will never get used to mud or anything sticky. " The brown sticky liquid was common in Shadowclan's territory. His mother teased him that he should have been called Mudstrike instead because as a kit he always got it in his pelt. Flarestrike didn't know why but his siblings had tried to get him to like it or just be okay with it. Luckily he got used to the horrible feeling

Barnabas December 17th, 2017 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl (Post 440251)

Flarestrike shook his head, his ears perked up. "Splashy Squirrel, coming!" He said, hearing his name. Of course, it could have been a clan member but what kind of chance was that? Walking over to her, tilting his head. He dropped his prey, wrinkling his nose at the fishy scent. His eyes narrowed at the fish, "What you need?" He asked. Flarestrike returned his gaze to her, his voice was muffled by the prey. Putting it down at Splashpool's paws. He glanced up at the darkening sky, his ears lowered a little. He had a idea what she was going to say but didn't say anything. The tom's pelt seem to blend in a bit better with the darkening sky but his golden eyes gleamed brightly. Flarestrike shook off some mud from his paw, "I will never get used to mud or anything sticky. " The brown sticky liquid was common in Shadowclan's territory. His mother teased him that he should have been called Mudstrike instead because as a kit he always got it in his pelt. Flarestrike didn't know why but his siblings had tried to get him to like it or just be okay with it. Luckily he got used to the horrible feeling

Splashpool looked at him as he walked over to her. Her eyes lit up once he said her nickname. "It's getting dark. I think we should find somewhere to sleep tonight. Then tomorrow we can search for our way home." replied Splashpool, pulling the fish towards her feet. I don't want anything to attack us, since it's the time where badger's and bats come out. That would be a shame. Oh Starclan please help us! The riverclan cat shook the thought away with a small smile. "Did you see any shelters when you went hunting? Or was it completely empty? meowed Splashpool, a little bit hoping that he had.

wolfie December 17th, 2017 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Megan (Post 440931)

Splashpool looked at him as he walked over to her. Her eyes lit up once he said her nickname. "It's getting dark. I think we should find somewhere to sleep tonight. Then tomorrow we can search for our way home." replied Splashpool, pulling the fish towards her feet. I don't want anything to attack us, since it's the time where badger's and bats come out. That would be a shame. Oh Starclan please help us! The riverclan cat shook the thought away with a small smile. "Did you see any shelters when you went hunting? Or was it completely empty? meowed Splashpool, a little bit hoping that he had.

Flarestrike nodded, he wouldn't lie. He was tired, absolutely tired. The accident had wear him out, glancing warily at the graze on his side. It seem to be a bit painful still, though he was worried about it getting infected. However the his fur hid it, sighing. He looked up to see Splashpool's worried and hopeful face. "Lemme think." Flarestrike said, trying to recall seeing anything on his `wonderful`- insert sarcasm, chase. A small smirk placed on his lips, as he twirled around without a word. However it was obvious he wanted her to follow him, please say I actually remember where it is. Flarestrike had remembered he ended up poking around a fox den, since he wanted to know if it was abandoned or not. He carried the vole in his jaws, walking before he broke into a sprint. It wasn't long before he skidded to a stop, dropping his prey. "Yes! Whoopee do, the foxes did abandoned it." Flarestrike said in victory. If Starclan was real. Thank them. If not, Flarestrike thank his own skills. No lie, he was extremely doubtful it wasn't. "Does this work, Splashy Squirrel?" He asked, looking for approval. He didn't know why but he kind of was.

Barnabas December 17th, 2017 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl (Post 440935)

Flarestrike nodded, he wouldn't lie. He was tired, absolutely tired. The accident had wear him out, glancing warily at the graze on his side. It seem to be a bit painful still, though he was worried about it getting infected. However the his fur hid it, sighing. He looked up to see Splashpool's worried and hopeful face. "Lemme think." Flarestrike said, trying to recall seeing anything on his `wonderful`- insert sarcasm, chase. A small smirk placed on his lips, as he twirled around without a word. However it was obvious he wanted her to follow him, please say I actually remember where it is. Flarestrike had remembered he ended up poking around a fox den, since he wanted to know if it was abandoned or not. He carried the vole in his jaws, walking before he broke into a sprint. It wasn't long before he skidded to a stop, dropping his prey. "Yes! Whoopee do, the foxes did abandoned it." Flarestrike said in victory. If Starclan was real. Thank them. If not, Flarestrike thank his own skills. No lie, he was extremely doubtful it wasn't. "Does this work, Splashy Squirrel?" He asked, looking for approval. He didn't know why but he kind of was.

Splashpool followed Flarestrike with a small smile as she took her fish with her when they began walking to the place that he had found for them to sleep at. Once they got to the old fox den Splashpool, sniffed the air, scenting a faint scent of fox. When flarestrike asked her if the shelter was alright she got lost in how he had saved them from the darkness of night. "It's an excellent place to sleep, because as long as it isn't being used by a fox i'll sleep in almost anything." meowed Splashpool with a very loud purr. I don't get what this feeling is!? I've never felt this way about anyone. She tried to stop herself from purring, but nothing would work.

wolfie December 17th, 2017 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Megan (Post 440937)

Splashpool followed Flarestrike with a small smile as she took her fish with her when they began walking to the place that he had found for them to sleep at. Once they got to the old fox den Splashpool, sniffed the air, scenting a faint scent of fox. When flarestrike asked her if the shelter was alright she got lost in how he had saved them from the darkness of night. "It's an excellent place to sleep, because as long as it isn't being used by a fox i'll sleep in almost anything." meowed Splashpool with a very loud purr. I don't get what this feeling is!? I've never felt this way about anyone. She tried to stop herself from purring, but nothing would work.

Flarestrike smiled grew wider then turned into a smirk. "You have a pretty purr, ya know that?" He replied, smoothly. Or trying to. However he had to admit he was regretting it because that would weird her out. Before letting her reply, he slid/ran into the den. For a brief second his tail touched the bottom of her chin but it sent a tingling feeling. He hated it but loved it. Flarestrike slam his head against the back wall, shaking his head. Cringing a little at the pain, worth hearing her reply! Guess I'll have a headache but this is better. He pretended like nothing had happen, "Now let's sleep.. Splashy Squirrel." His voice began to trail off, as he could feel his body suddenly feel like a rock. A huge rock. Flarestrike didn't want to move one bit, already comfortable without a moss bed or anything. Really anything was better because he needed the rest. "Sleep sounds like one of the most comforting things ever..." Flarestrike mumbled. He ended up doing that for quite some time, saying random things that didn't make any sense. Some of it was complaints to Splashpool or really random things like him repeating, "Frog" over and over again.

Barnabas December 17th, 2017 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl (Post 440945)
Flarestrike smiled grew wider then turned into a smirk. "You have a pretty purr, ya know that?" He replied, smoothly. Or trying to. However he had to admit he was regretting it because that would weird her out. Before letting her reply, he slid/ran into the den. For a brief second his tail touched the bottom of her chin but it sent a tingling feeling. He hated it but loved it. Flarestrike slam his head against the back wall, shaking his head. Cringing a little at the pain, worth hearing her reply! Guess I'll have a headache but this is better. He pretended like nothing had happen, "Now let's sleep.. Splashy Squirrel." His voice began to trail off, as he could feel his body suddenly feel like a rock. A huge rock. Flarestrike didn't want to move one bit, already comfortable without a moss bed or anything. Really anything was better because he needed the rest. "Sleep sounds like one of the most comforting things ever..." Flarestrike mumbled. He ended up doing that for quite some time, saying random things that didn't make any sense. Some of it was complaints to Splashpool or really random things like him repeating, "Frog" over and over again.

Splashpool was just about to say thank you when Flarestrike walked into the den. She walked in after him, watching as he hit his head on the wall. She let out a chuckle, laying down to make herself comfortable. The molly was half hoping that he would move over towards her, so that they could stay warm, but wouldn't that be awkward?! She rested her head on her paws, slowly closing her eyes. It was a bit hard for her. She would always have a cat close to her in the warriors den back in Riverclan, but now she felt empty inside. Even though I want to stay with Flarestrike there is a part of me that just wants to get home. Splashpool went into a position that made her comfortable, starring at Flarestrike as sleep almost overtook her.

wolfie December 17th, 2017 02:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Megan (Post 440948)

Splashpool was just about to say thank you when Flarestrike walked into the den. She walked in after him, watching as he hit his head on the wall. She let out a chuckle, laying down to make herself comfortable. The molly was half hoping that he would move over towards her, so that they could stay warm, but wouldn't that be awkward?! She rested her head on her paws, slowly closing her eyes. It was a bit hard for her. She would always have a cat close to her in the warriors den back in Riverclan, but now she felt empty inside. Even though I want to stay with Flarestrike there is a part of me that just wants to get home. Splashpool went into a position that made her comfortable, starring at Flarestrike as sleep almost overtook her.

Flarestrike was already asleep, unmoving. He could feel her breath tickle his nose lightly. However even if his body was asleep he wasn't. It was something that he was unable to sleep causing him to have restless nights. I need to get home, don't I? He wanted to stick with just that thought, Flarestrike didn't like the hesitant though. Okay, so he would admit he like Splashpool as a friend but clan was more importment. However the word friend was confusing him. It didn't seem to fit her but what was a friend? Flarestrike let out a sigh in sleep, his ears lowered as his tail curled up next to his side. However he didn't bother moving closer to the molly because he had did enough to confuse him and.. most likely ruin whatever she thought of him. Flarestrike was used to the cold chill now sense he usually slept in the back where no one saw him. He realized how much he didn't understand what friends were. He'll ask Splashpool later.

(Timeskip?)

Barnabas December 17th, 2017 02:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl (Post 440952)
Flarestrike was already asleep, unmoving. He could feel her breath tickle his nose lightly. However even if his body was asleep he wasn't. It was something that he was unable to sleep causing him to have restless nights. I need to get home, don't I? He wanted to stick with just that thought, Flarestrike didn't like the hesitant though. Okay, so he would admit he like Splashpool as a friend but clan was more importment. However the word friend was confusing him. It didn't seem to fit her but what was a friend? Flarestrike let out a sigh in sleep, his ears lowered as his tail curled up next to his side. However he didn't bother moving closer to the molly because he had did enough to confuse him and.. most likely ruin whatever she thought of him. Flarestrike was used to the cold chill now sense he usually slept in the back where no one saw him. He realized how much he didn't understand what friends were. He'll ask Splashpool later.

(Timeskip?)

(yeah)
It was morning now, but Splashpool was still sleeping. The molly had woken up many times. After a while of sleeping a bit more Splashpool woke up, finding her fur brushed up against her's. The Riverclan molly instantly stood up, moving away from Flarestrike. I must have rolled in my sleep. Way to go splashpool! Splashpool growled at her own thought, shaking it away with anger. There was nothing wrong with being too close to Flarestrike. They were just frinds for Starclans sake! The friends Splashpool had back home had always gotten close to her while they were sleeping. But they were all She-cats. No tom has ever shared tongues with me or even brush up against my side when they slept to show their friendships.

wolfie December 17th, 2017 02:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Megan (Post 440953)

(yeah)
It was morning now, but Splashpool was still sleeping. The molly had woken up many times. After a while of sleeping a bit more Splashpool woke up, finding her fur brushed up against her's. The Riverclan molly instantly stood up, moving away from Flarestrike. I must have rolled in my sleep. Way to go splashpool! Splashpool growled at her own thought, shaking it away with anger. There was nothing wrong with being too close to Flarestrike. They were just frinds for Starclans sake! The friends Splashpool had back home had always gotten close to her while they were sleeping. But they were all She-cats. No tom has ever shared tongues with me or even brush up against my side when they slept to show their friendships.

Firestrike was still asleep, not bothering to open his eyes. He could hear the shuffling of the molly's paws and quick movement. Stirring in his sleep, his golden eyes opened a little. "S-splashy Squirrel?" He mumbled, sleepily. However he didn't know why but he had felt.. refreshed a little but not because he had someone to sleep next to him. Firestrike opened his eyes fully now, his vision blurry a little before clearing. "Did something happen? You look angry." He replied, clueless. He didn't seem to know she was sleeping next to him, Flarestrike blinked. His stomach rumbled with hunger, they didn't even eat before going asleep. He yawned, stretching. Shaking his head a little before offering Splashpool a smile, "Bad dream?" He guessed. He rolled his shoulders to get the stiffness out of them, gazing out of the den to the blinding light. Flarestrike wanted to slump down back to the floor, he didn't really sleep like he had guessed. The warrior scratched his ear, tilting his head at Splashpool. "Or are the foxes actually still here?" His voice was hushed like he was scared that speaking it, it would come true. Flarestrike eyes were a bit watery from awaking, they always seem to be like that when he awoke.

Barnabas December 17th, 2017 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl (Post 440958)

Firestrike was still asleep, not bothering to open his eyes. He could hear the shuffling of the molly's paws and quick movement. Stirring in his sleep, his golden eyes opened a little. "S-splashy Squirrel?" He mumbled, sleepily. However he didn't know why but he had felt.. refreshed a little but not because he had someone to sleep next to him. Firestrike opened his eyes fully now, his vision blurry a little before clearing. "Did something happen? You look angry." He replied, clueless. He didn't seem to know she was sleeping next to him, Flarestrike blinked. His stomach rumbled with hunger, they didn't even eat before going asleep. He yawned, stretching. Shaking his head a little before offering Splashpool a smile, "Bad dream?" He guessed. He rolled his shoulders to get the stiffness out of them, gazing out of the den to the blinding light. Flarestrike wanted to slump down back to the floor, he didn't really sleep like he had guessed. The warrior scratched his ear, tilting his head at Splashpool. "Or are the foxes actually still here?" His voice was hushed like he was scared that speaking it, it would come true. Flarestrike eyes were a bit watery from awaking, they always seem to be like that when he awoke.

Splashpool let out a chuckle as Flarestrike began to panic. "No the foxes aren't here." meowed the molly that couldn't but continue laughing at her friend. The riverclan she-cat looked at Flarestrike with a small pure. I don't understand why i'm purring everytime I look at Flarestrike. I think...I think I like him! Oh no! How am I supposed to fight this feeling inside my chest?!?! Splashpool ran out of the den towards the stream. She sat by the bank, gazing down at her reflection. All of a sudden her reflection left and the face of Flarestrike. Oh starclan help me! I can't he's a Shadowclan cat and i'm a Riverclan cat. I have to fight this feeling!!!

wolfie December 17th, 2017 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Megan (Post 441617)

Splashpool let out a chuckle as Flarestrike began to panic. "No the foxes aren't here." meowed the molly that couldn't but continue laughing at her friend. The riverclan she-cat looked at Flarestrike with a small pure. I don't understand why i'm purring everytime I look at Flarestrike. I think...I think I like him! Oh no! How am I supposed to fight this feeling inside my chest?!?! Splashpool ran out of the den towards the stream. She sat by the bank, gazing down at her reflection. All of a sudden her reflection left and the face of Flarestrike. Oh starclan help me! I can't he's a Shadowclan cat and i'm a Riverclan cat. I have to fight this feeling!!!

Flarestrike smiled at her laughter followed by a loud purr. "Okay, Okay! No foxes. Good." He said. His stomach filled with butterflies the moment he looked up at her, instantly looking back down. Flarestrike was starting to dislike this bubbly feeling. It had such a strange effect on him but why with Splashpool? His smile and purring was quickly wipe off when she ran. Flarestrike blinked, gulping. His ears lowered, "Di-id I say something wrong?" He mumbled. Frowning, he slowly followed. Why am I worrying so much! I mean, c'mon she's a Riverclan cat. It's normal to care for anyone but.. this is too much. Flarestrike was behide her now, "Hey? Is everything okay, sorry if I said something wrong. Did I bring something bad up, just nod if I did." He said, softly. Frowning, he sat next to her finally. Tilting his head before looking at the sun. It was rising up now. Flarestrike let out a sigh but looked back at her. Sometimes the tom could be dense and this was one of those times.

Barnabas December 17th, 2017 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl (Post 441620)
Flarestrike smiled at her laughter followed by a loud purr. "Okay, Okay! No foxes. Good." He said. His stomach filled with butterflies the moment he looked up at her, instantly looking back down. Flarestrike was starting to dislike this bubbly feeling. It had such a strange effect on him but why with Splashpool? His smile and purring was quickly wipe off when she ran. Flarestrike blinked, gulping. His ears lowered, "Di-id I say something wrong?" He mumbled. Frowning, he slowly followed. Why am I worrying so much! I mean, c'mon she's a Riverclan cat. It's normal to care for anyone but.. this is too much. Flarestrike was behide her now, "Hey? Is everything okay, sorry if I said something wrong. Did I bring something bad up, just nod if I did." He said, softly. Frowning, he sat next to her finally. Tilting his head before looking at the sun. It was rising up now. Flarestrike let out a sigh but looked back at her. Sometimes the tom could be dense and this was one of those times.

Splashpool looked at Flarestrike with a shake of her head. "I don't really know how to put this, but I..." meowed Splashpool, pausing to think of a way to tell him her feelings about him. She looked away from his gaze, looking across the stream to the other side. She couldn't find the urge to look at the Shadowclan. She was just too embarrassed to do or say anything.
(sorry it's short.)

wolfie December 18th, 2017 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Megan (Post 441622)

Splashpool looked at Flarestrike with a shake of her head. "I don't really know how to put this, but I..." meowed Splashpool, pausing to think of a way to tell him her feelings about him. She looked away from his gaze, looking across the stream to the other side. She couldn't find the urge to look at the Shadowclan. She was just too embarrassed to do or say anything.
(sorry it's short.)

Flarestrike eyes narrowed a little, but forced a smile on his face. "Hmm?" He spoke quietly, but in a gentle tone. He looked up, their was always something about that sentence that sent chills up his spine. Their was so many things that could come out of the sentence. Like `I love you`, `I must go`, or something like that. He paused, `love you`. Flarestrike eyes widened a little at the thought but of course it wouldn't be that. Why would it? The red furred tom nudged her a little, "Hey! You can tell me anything, it can't be that bad?" Their was no mistake question in his voice. Flarestrike didn't believe his own words but he did. Everything he did had a reason and every bad and good outcome had a reason. That was what he lived by, his motto. Flarestrike felt his tail rub her back in a gentle way, somewhat trying to comfort her.

Barnabas December 18th, 2017 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl (Post 442081)
Flarestrike eyes narrowed a little, but forced a smile on his face. "Hmm?" He spoke quietly, but in a gentle tone. He looked up, their was always something about that sentence that sent chills up his spine. Their was so many things that could come out of the sentence. Like `I love you`, `I must go`, or something like that. He paused, `love you`. Flarestrike eyes widened a little at the thought but of course it wouldn't be that. Why would it? The red furred tom nudged her a little, "Hey! You can tell me anything, it can't be that bad?" Their was no mistake question in his voice. Flarestrike didn't believe his own words but he did. Everything he did had a reason and every bad and good outcome had a reason. That was what he lived by, his motto. Flarestrike felt his tail rub her back in a gentle way, somewhat trying to comfort her.

Splashpool looked at Flarestrike with a small dip of her head. How can I possibly tell him that I love him without actually saying it? She starred down at her, not once meeting the tom's gaze. I can't possibly look at him with these thoughts. "I think i'm in love with you Flarestrike. I just don't think I'm supposed to. It's wrong, but at the same time it's right." meowed Splashpool, really trying to honest. She gazed down into the water at her reflection once more as a bunch of thoughts rushed into her head. Without thinking she pressed her muzzle to his. giving what two-legs called a kiss.

wolfie December 18th, 2017 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Megan (Post 442090)

Splashpool looked at Flarestrike with a small dip of her head. How can I possibly tell him that I love him without actually saying it? She starred down at her, not once meeting the tom's gaze. I can't possibly look at him with these thoughts. "I think i'm in love with you Flarestrike. I just don't think I'm supposed to. It's wrong, but at the same time it's right." meowed Splashpool, really trying to honest. She gazed down into the water at her reflection once more as a bunch of thoughts rushed into her head. Without thinking she pressed her muzzle to his. giving what two-legs called a kiss.

Flarestrike coughed, "Come again?" He muttered. He heard it right. His ears lowered, was... was he in love? That was impossible. Impossible. He was a loyal Shadowclan cat! He didn't have time for love, however he couldn't reject her or say it back. Words were choked in his throat, as she pressed her muzzle against his he was surprised and confused. Flarestrike didn't lean back, slowly leaning in. I think I am in love. With a squirrel cat. However the nickname didn't seem to fit right, no.. it needed something better. Pulling away a little, a small smile on his lips. "I think, I think I do too.. Queen." Flarestrike said, obviously avoiding saying love. What would they now? He had to returned to his clan, in love or not. Would they just meet up again and again until death or someone finds out? Licking her cheek with affection. "What do we do now?" That was the question that cats would always wish for a answer but their was no true answer to it. Flarestrike couldn't help but purr, loudly.

Barnabas December 18th, 2017 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl (Post 442099)
Flarestrike coughed, "Come again?" He muttered. He heard it right. His ears lowered, was... was he in love? That was impossible. Impossible. He was a loyal Shadowclan cat! He didn't have time for love, however he couldn't reject her or say it back. Words were choked in his throat, as she pressed her muzzle against his he was surprised and confused. Flarestrike didn't lean back, slowly leaning in. I think I am in love. With a squirrel cat. However the nickname didn't seem to fit right, no.. it needed something better. Pulling away a little, a small smile on his lips. "I think, I think I do too.. Queen." Flarestrike said, obviously avoiding saying love. What would they now? He had to returned to his clan, in love or not. Would they just meet up again and again until death or someone finds out? Licking her cheek with affection. "What do we do now?" That was the question that cats would always wish for a answer but their was no true answer to it. Flarestrike couldn't help but purr, loudly.

Splashpool shrugged her shoulders looking away from him. How could I possibly be with Flarestrike? We're from different clans. She instantly looked at Flarestrike. "I think we can think of something. There has to be a way and I think we can find it or die trying." replied Splashpool. The molly looked at him with her ears flat, not being able to believe that ever said anything like that. What is wrong with me!?!? I don't normally talk like this, but I can't fight love. Nobody has ever tried, because when they did it never worked out. There are many cats who fall in love with different clan cats. Why should this be any different!? "I promise I won't stop until we figure this out." she meowed with a low growl.

wolfie December 18th, 2017 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Megan (Post 442122)

Splashpool shrugged her shoulders looking away from him. How could I possibly be with Flarestrike? We're from different clans. She instantly looked at Flarestrike. "I think we can think of something. There has to be a way and I think we can find it or die trying." replied Splashpool. The molly looked at him with her ears flat, not being able to believe that ever said anything like that. What is wrong with me!?!? I don't normally talk like this, but I can't fight love. Nobody has ever tried, because when they did it never worked out. There are many cats who fall in love with different clan cats. Why should this be any different!? "I promise I won't stop until we figure this out." she meowed with a low growl.

Flarestrike nodded at her spirit, "Alright Queen. " His stomach made a loud rumble. "Let's go with the flow, everything works out like that! AND NOW TO EAT!" He said, going into the den to grab the two pieces of prey. Truefully he didn't think straight on a empty-stomach, nudging her fish to her. Wrinkling at the scent but didn't say anything. Flarestrike couldn't help but smile at Splashpool, ignoring the raging thoughts in his head. I mean, it wasn't like they were going to have kits or anything. He unsheathed and sheathed his claws over and over again, I don't know what to do. I mean what if we battle each other? Is Riverclan with Windclan? Flarestrike eyes widened at the thought, they may have to fight each other if not. He had forgot about the current war between Windclan and Thunderclan. He was fighting against Thunderclan. Right? Flarestrike growled softly at his food, everything will work out. He could remember when he thought he first had a crush on someone outside the clan, he freaked out. Literally staying in the apprentice den for a week. However he felt calm right now. Not disgusted or scared. Okay, so maybe scared.

Barnabas December 18th, 2017 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl (Post 442151)
Flarestrike nodded at her spirit, "Alright Queen. " His stomach made a loud rumble. "Let's go with the flow, everything works out like that! AND NOW TO EAT!" He said, going into the den to grab the two pieces of prey. Truefully he didn't think straight on a empty-stomach, nudging her fish to her. Wrinkling at the scent but didn't say anything. Flarestrike couldn't help but smile at Splashpool, ignoring the raging thoughts in his head. I mean, it wasn't like they were going to have kits or anything. He unsheathed and sheathed his claws over and over again, I don't know what to do. I mean what if we battle each other? Is Riverclan with Windclan? Flarestrike eyes widened at the thought, they may have to fight each other if not. He had forgot about the current war between Windclan and Thunderclan. He was fighting against Thunderclan. Right? Flarestrike growled softly at his food, everything will work out. He could remember when he thought he first had a crush on someone outside the clan, he freaked out. Literally staying in the apprentice den for a week. However he felt calm right now. Not disgusted or scared. Okay, so maybe scared.

Splashpool took her first bite out of the fish after her stomach let out a growl. She swallowed the bite, taking another. "After we're done eating we should start finding our way back home." meowed the Riverclan molly. She finished her food, standing up. She made her way into the stream, washing her pelt and paws. Splashpool dived into the water, swimming down to the bottom with a small smile. I just need some time to be by myself. Swimming helps when I need it. She felt the sand beneath her touch her feet, making her smile even bigger.

wolfie December 19th, 2017 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Merry Megan (Post 442159)

Splashpool took her first bite out of the fish after her stomach let out a growl. She swallowed the bite, taking another. "After we're done eating we should start finding our way back home." meowed the Riverclan molly. She finished her food, standing up. She made her way into the stream, washing her pelt and paws. Splashpool dived into the water, swimming down to the bottom with a small smile. I just need some time to be by myself. Swimming helps when I need it. She felt the sand beneath her touch her feet, making her smile even bigger.

"Alright." Flarestrike said, as he chewed a clump of meat from the vole. Savoring the taste, ignoring how cold it was. It had been killed sometime ago, watching her go with a small smile. At least she wasn't horrified by the water, Flarestrike have no reason to like it really. Finishing his prey, he wondered what he should do. The only thing he really wanted to do was to sleep but didn't. "I'm just going to hunt, nothing much else I can do. " He spoke, most likely for himself. The tom stood up, walking away from the water. It blocked most of the scent for him. Knowing he wasn't good at hunting, Flarestrike didn't know how he would cope yet he would. A yawn escaping his maw, before smelling something finally. It was.. strange. Sweet but strange. Flarestrike tilted his head, confused. Hearing a yelling noise starting up, he backed away slowly. His fur raised, "Err?" Gulping. Flarestrike took a few more steps forward until he grew more confident in his steps. Pushing his way through the leaves, his eyes widened at the wood like structure. It was... a Two-leg den? Possibly? Flarestrike quickly was out of there once he saw the two-leg yelling at a smaller one.

Barnabas December 21st, 2017 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spiraling Snow (Post 442395)
"Alright." Flarestrike said, as he chewed a clump of meat from the vole. Savoring the taste, ignoring how cold it was. It had been killed sometime ago, watching her go with a small smile. At least she wasn't horrified by the water, Flarestrike have no reason to like it really. Finishing his prey, he wondered what he should do. The only thing he really wanted to do was to sleep but didn't. "I'm just going to hunt, nothing much else I can do. " He spoke, most likely for himself. The tom stood up, walking away from the water. It blocked most of the scent for him. Knowing he wasn't good at hunting, Flarestrike didn't know how he would cope yet he would. A yawn escaping his maw, before smelling something finally. It was.. strange. Sweet but strange. Flarestrike tilted his head, confused. Hearing a yelling noise starting up, he backed away slowly. His fur raised, "Err?" Gulping. Flarestrike took a few more steps forward until he grew more confident in his steps. Pushing his way through the leaves, his eyes widened at the wood like structure. It was... a Two-leg den? Possibly? Flarestrike quickly was out of there once he saw the two-leg yelling at a smaller one.

Splashpool came back up water, looking around for Flarestrike. The she-cat heard some two-legs, making her ears lie flat. She ran away from the noise a bit frightened, but then she stopped once it was gone. "Flarestrike! Flarestrike! Where are?!" yowled Splashpool, hoping that the tom hadn't been captured by the two-legs, but shr knew that he was smarter than he looked. Lets go back to the old fox den. Maybe he will come there whenever he's done doing whatever she was doing. Splashpool made her way to the old fox den, sitting beside the entrance and she waited for Flarestrike to return. Splashpool sat down, wrapping her tail around her paws.

wolfie December 21st, 2017 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Merry Megan (Post 443462)

Splashpool came back up water, looking around for Flarestrike. The she-cat heard some two-legs, making her ears lie flat. She ran away from the noise a bit frightened, but then she stopped once it was gone. "Flarestrike! Flarestrike! Where are?!" yowled Splashpool, hoping that the tom hadn't been captured by the two-legs, but shr knew that he was smarter than he looked. Lets go back to the old fox den. Maybe he will come there whenever he's done doing whatever she was doing. Splashpool made her way to the old fox den, sitting beside the entrance and she waited for Flarestrike to return. Splashpool sat down, wrapping her tail around her paws.

The small two-leg turned it's head to look at Flarestrike but the tom was already gone. His paws struck the ground, his long tail trailing after him. He had heard about what they were, seen a couple in his apprentice hood. However their was nothing that horrified him more than the shiny monster. He finally stopped that seem like hours, his ears lowered. "Bad.. memories." Flarestrike mumbled, hissing at the ground through his teeth. Their were things he didn't want dug up. He didn't want to show weakness to anyone, shuffling his paws. He glanced around for any familiar sightings, Flarestrike was only a decent tail-length away. Did Splashpool see him run past? Spinning around, he slowly walked back to the den. A smile appeared on his lips when he saw her waiting or supposedly for him. "I think... I scared away all the prey. Those two-legs scared the sense out of me!" He exclaimed, shaking his head a little.

Barnabas December 21st, 2017 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spiraling Snow (Post 443512)
The small two-leg turned it's head to look at Flarestrike but the tom was already gone. His paws struck the ground, his long tail trailing after him. He had heard about what they were, seen a couple in his apprentice hood. However their was nothing that horrified him more than the shiny monster. He finally stopped that seem like hours, his ears lowered. "Bad.. memories." Flarestrike mumbled, hissing at the ground through his teeth. Their were things he didn't want dug up. He didn't want to show weakness to anyone, shuffling his paws. He glanced around for any familiar sightings, Flarestrike was only a decent tail-length away. Did Splashpool see him run past? Spinning around, he slowly walked back to the den. A smile appeared on his lips when he saw her waiting or supposedly for him. "I think... I scared away all the prey. Those two-legs scared the sense out of me!" He exclaimed, shaking his head a little.

Splashpool watched as Flarestrike came running to the den. Once he mentioned the two-legs she instantly looked at him with wide eyes. "You didn't bring them over here did you?" asked the riverclan molly, her ears suddenly lied flat. she dug her claws into the ground in a very low growl. Splashpool sniffed the air, scenting nothing. Oh thank Starclan! I thought they might of followed him or even me. "You ready to go look for clan territory?" asked Splashpool, starring up at the sky, seeing that the sun was still up and shining. I kinda don't want to go home right now. I love spending this much time with Flarestrike. I really do love him and I hope he knows that.

wolfie December 21st, 2017 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Merry Megan (Post 443514)

Splashpool watched as Flarestrike came running to the den. Once he mentioned the two-legs she instantly looked at him with wide eyes. "You didn't bring them over here did you?" asked the riverclan molly, her ears suddenly lied flat. she dug her claws into the ground in a very low growl. Splashpool sniffed the air, scenting nothing. Oh thank Starclan! I thought they might of followed him or even me. "You ready to go look for clan territory?" asked Splashpool, starring up at the sky, seeing that the sun was still up and shining. I kinda don't want to go home right now. I love spending this much time with Flarestrike. I really do love him and I hope he knows that.

"Don't think so, they most likely didn't even see me. Quick as lightening!" Flarestrike chuckled, however offered a reassuring smile to her worried face. A amused purr rumbled in his throat, "Queen~ Don't think as me as someone to be that reckless. " He sure did find her being worried a bit amusing, she looked cute being worried. Of course, he didn't want her to be. The tom nodded, "Sure!" Forcing a happy tone in his voice. Flarestrike was not admitting he wanted to stay with the molly because.. that would be disloyal. Aren't you already disloyal, Flarestrike? He shielded himself from the thought because the ugly truth was that he was. He did something he refused to do, he set his mind on it. Flarestrike was starting to hate it, it was clawing at his heart. "Where should we start?" He asked, no idea where they should. "Maybe... the stream?" He suggested.

Barnabas December 21st, 2017 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spiraling Snow (Post 443521)
"Don't think so, they most likely didn't even see me. Quick as lightening!" Flarestrike chuckled, however offered a reassuring smile to her worried face. A amused purr rumbled in his throat, "Queen~ Don't think as me as someone to be that reckless. " He sure did find her being worried a bit amusing, she looked cute being worried. Of course, he didn't want her to be. The tom nodded, "Sure!" Forcing a happy tone in his voice. Flarestrike was not admitting he wanted to stay with the molly because.. that would be disloyal. Aren't you already disloyal, Flarestrike? He shielded himself from the thought because the ugly truth was that he was. He did something he refused to do, he set his mind on it. Flarestrike was starting to hate it, it was clawing at his heart. "Where should we start?" He asked, no idea where they should. "Maybe... the stream?" He suggested.

Splashpool watched as he moved his mouth in the question, seeing that she found it attractive how he talked. "Yeah I think we should try that. Especially since that's where we started. Wasn't it?" meowed Splashpool. The riverclan molly stood and walked past Flarestrike, her tail tip brushing underneath his chin. She walked along the stream in search for the bridge they had crossed before. Splashpool glanced behind her in case Flarestrike hadn't followed. Once she spotted the bridge her heart began to stop. Oh no! I hate this bridge! The riverclan cat felt as if she was going to freak out like she did the first time. It's the only way to get home. Riverclan is just beyond this stream. You'll be home before you know it. But that's just it. I don't want to go straight home. I want to spend some more time with Flarestrike.

wolfie December 21st, 2017 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Merry Megan (Post 443528)

Splashpool watched as he moved his mouth in the question, seeing that she found it attractive how he talked. "Yeah I think we should try that. Especially since that's where we started. Wasn't it?" meowed Splashpool. The riverclan molly stood and walked past Flarestrike, her tail tip brushing underneath his chin. She walked along the stream in search for the bridge they had crossed before. Splashpool glanced behind her in case Flarestrike hadn't followed. Once she spotted the bridge her heart began to stop. Oh no! I hate this bridge! The riverclan cat felt as if she was going to freak out like she did the first time. It's the only way to get home. Riverclan is just beyond this stream. You'll be home before you know it. But that's just it. I don't want to go straight home. I want to spend some more time with Flarestrike.

"Correcto! If I ever had the powers to destroy water, that stream is top of my list. " Flarestrike meowed, flickering his tail. He knew it was basically impossible to destroy water but.. if he could, he would. "But.. I suppose I'll have to thank it for something." That part was muttered, obviously he didn't think he would have even thought of liking her if he didn't know her one bit. Flarestrike felt things were moving quickly but he didn't mind, his fur heated up when her tail brushed under his chin. The tom followed behide her, meeting her gaze when she glanced back. Simple things like that warmed his heart, his eyes looked at the bridge. Flarestrike didn't have a problem with the wood structure, sure the wood felt strange under his paws. However he took the hint Splashpool was a bit fearful of it, his tail brushed her back a little when he stood by her side. Flarestrike put on a fake horrible acted scared face, pawing at the ground. "Heyyyy... Splashpool..? " He used her name for once, which seem rare. "Can.. can we not cross this right now? Tomorrow, cause I'm Truefully a bit scared.." Flarestrike lied, lied horribly. Yet she may notice it or not but doesn't mean he couldn't try to secretly help her.