Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Non-Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   The Asylum (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=677)

SIlverheart_the_Warrior November 3rd, 2016 05:56 AM

The Asylum

You walk through pristine white halls,your arms bound by an straight-jacket.You were being guarded by two guards.You look through the windows of the other cells,seeing other crazies like yourself.Suddenly,after what seems like forever,you stop at an padded cell.One guard unlocks the door,and the other pushes you in.You sit down in the cell,bored.You were going to have to get out soon.

Forum
Name:
Role (Guard or Patient) :
Looks:
Personality:
Reason for Being in Here:
Other:

My Forum:
Name:Johnny Ghost (Jimmy Casket)
Role (Guard or Patient) : Patient
Looks:tall,dark brown hair,gray hoodie
Personality:friendly,suffers from DID (Dissociative Identity Disorder),likes showing people his secret.
Reason for Being in Here:murder spree
Other:I’m accepted.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior November 3rd, 2016 06:21 AM

Re: The Asylum

Bump :princess:

SIlverheart_the_Warrior November 3rd, 2016 06:30 AM

Hello?

Hallowed Echo November 3rd, 2016 08:23 AM

Name: Jesse Garcia
Role (Guard or Patient): Guard
Looks: Black hair with blue and green eyes.
Personality: Focused, Friendly, Quiet
Reason for Being in Here: Job
Other: Nope

Bram246 November 3rd, 2016 08:43 AM

Name: Jasmine
Looks: brown skin,dark brown eyes, shoulder length black hair
Personality: quiet, observant ,friendly, suffers from bipolar disorder
Reason for Being in Here:killing other patients at another asylum
Other:None

:blue: November 3rd, 2016 09:40 AM

Name: Renne // Renna

Role (Guard or Patient) : Patient // Guard

Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...63f120916b.png // http://m.imgur.com/QEtwJ?r

Personality: TBRP // TBRP

Reason for Being in Here: Mass-School murder // Job

Other: None
---------
Renna Is more of a researcher and doctor/physician then guard, but is half-insane as well-it's a side she doesn't show unless she gets wayyyyy too angry ((And since others are doing it)) By just getting angry, she becomes almost invincible, getting a few powers of her own (Pretty much just summoning anything from nothing) she was almost put in an Asylum when she was 8, just for kicking someone out of anger, and instead hitting them against a wall and nearly killing them, and instead, she trained under army personnel, until she came to the Asylum around the time that people with powers started to arrive, when she was 15, with a degree and all

Caligo Everton November 3rd, 2016 01:34 PM

Name: lily Everton
Role (Guard or Patient): Patient
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...07c37270ed.jpg
Personality: Focused, Spiteful, moody
Reason for Being in Here: Burned down a hospital killing thousands including my stepdad when I was four. That's just were it started. I was on the run the rest of my life but was caught recently burning a man alive.
Other: Imune to burns. Controls and can summon fire. One of the most dangerous in the asylum. Has giant colored Phoenix tattoo on her back and a pair of black wings on her wrist.

Hallowed Echo November 3rd, 2016 01:56 PM

Name: Spark
Looks: Blonde hair with green eyes and electrical tattoos down arms
Personality: Perky, Goofy, Hyper
Reason for Being in Here: Causing a massive blackout due to breaking into top secret facilities to steal electricity.
Other: Putting him in the electric chair is a very stupid and dangerous idea, he has Electrokinesis

Caligo Everton November 3rd, 2016 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix (Post 17798)
Name: Spark
Looks: Blonde hair with green eyes and electrical tattoos down arms
Personality: Perky, Goofy, Hyper
Reason for Being in Here: Causing a massive blackout due to breaking into top secret facilities to steal electricity.
Other: Putting him in the electric chair is a very stupid and dangerous idea, he has Electrokinesis

(Possible love interest or close friends?)

Hallowed Echo November 3rd, 2016 05:19 PM

(Love interest would be fine with me.)

red_inactive November 3rd, 2016 05:53 PM

Name: America Wilson (Asia Nosli)
Looks: As America - As Asia
Personality: America is a calm, happy girl. However, she gets depressed and paranoid before she "changes". As Asia, she's a psycho, crazy, insane, creepy, etc.
Reason for Being in Here: While America is normal, it's Asia that makes her be here.
Other: Asia used to be America's imaginary friend. However, Asia wasn't imaginary. Asia is a girl who haunts America, and possesses her when she feel's like it. Nobody can see Asia except for America.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior November 4th, 2016 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix (Post 17607)
Name: Jesse Garcia
Role (Guard or Patient): Guard
Looks: Black hair with blue and green eyes.
Personality: Focused, Friendly, Quiet
Reason for Being in Here: Job
Other: Nope

Accepted

SIlverheart_the_Warrior November 4th, 2016 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bram246 (Post 17614)
Name: Jasmine
Looks: brown skin,dark brown eyes, shoulder length black hair
Personality: quiet, observant ,friendly, suffers from bipolar disorder
Reason for Being in Here:killing other patients at another asylum
Other:None

Accepted

SIlverheart_the_Warrior November 4th, 2016 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ (Post 17649)
Name: Renne // Renna

Role (Guard or Patient) : Patient // Guard

Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...63f120916b.png // http://m.imgur.com/QEtwJ?r

Personality: TBRP // TBRP

Reason for Being in Here: Mass-School murder // Job

Other: None
---------
Renna Is more of a researcher and doctor/physician then guard, but is half-insane as well-it's a side she doesn't show unless she gets wayyyyy too angry ((And since others are doing it)) By just getting angry, she becomes almost invincible, getting a few powers of her own (Pretty much just summoning anything from nothing) she was almost put in an Asylum when she was 8, just for kicking someone out of anger, and instead hitting them against a wall and nearly killing them, and instead, she trained under army personnel, until she came to the Asylum around the time that people with powers started to arrive, when she was 15, with a degree and all

Accepted

SIlverheart_the_Warrior November 4th, 2016 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ash (Post 17787)
Name: lily Everton
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...07c37270ed.jpg
Personality: Focused, Spiteful, moody
Reason for Being in Here: Burned down a hospital killing thousands including my stepdad when I was four. That's just were it started. I was on the run the rest of my life but was caught recently burning a man alive.
Other: Imune to burns. Controls and can summon fire. One of the most dangerous in the asylum. Has giant colored Phoenix tattoo on her back and a pair of black wings on her wrist.

Accepted

SIlverheart_the_Warrior November 4th, 2016 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheshire Cat (Post 18029)
Name: America Wilson (Asia Nosli)
Looks: As America - As Asia
Personality: America is a calm, happy girl. However, she gets depressed and paranoid before she "changes". As Asia, she's a psycho, crazy, insane, creepy, etc.
Reason for Being in Here: While America is normal, it's Asia that makes her be here.
Other: Asia used to be America's imaginary friend. However, Asia wasn't imaginary. Asia is a girl who haunts America, and possesses her when she feel's like it. Nobody can see Asia except for America.

Accepted.

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 4th, 2016 01:56 PM

Sasuke wolf
Patient
http://data1.whicdn.com/images/104417363/large.jpg
He's the most kindest guy you've ever met which is really a act he's bloodthirsty insane and you're best nightmare loves pain and will kill anyone no matter what he has no heart he's a monster hidden behind a mask of light
Sasuke had killed and tortured many people to a normal adult to a little kid he's killed them for some odd reason he turned himself in
Is able to control shadows and able to create illusions that seem so real. Can also change into a wolf beast but rarely uses it since it takes a lot of little energy out of him
Is also into both

Caligo Everton November 4th, 2016 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 18902)
Sasuke wolf
Patient
He's the most kindest guy you've ever met which is really a act he's bloodthirsty insane and you're best nightmare loves pain and will kill anyone no matter what he has no heart he's a monster hidden behind a mask of light
Sasuke had killed and tortured many people to a normal adult to a little kid he's killed them for some odd reason he turned himself in
Is able to control shadows and able to create illusions that seem so real. Can also change into a wolf beast but rarely uses it since it takes a lot of little energy out of him
Is also into both

Lily's brother posiblely????))

:blue: November 4th, 2016 04:31 PM

(( I want to freaking startttttttt....))

Bram246 November 4th, 2016 04:33 PM

(Staaaaaaaart!:squee:)

:blue: November 4th, 2016 04:37 PM

(( I want to put this in now-Renna is cute and innocent at first glance, and there is no way to see her insane/military-trained side unless someone ticks her off, if someone somehow knows past her mask, it's not logical, I just wanted to put that in right now, 'Bye!))

red_inactive November 4th, 2016 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 18902)
Sasuke wolf
Patient
Is also into both

Hey! Adriana x Sasuke again!

Caligo Everton November 4th, 2016 04:56 PM

(I'm gonna do what blue did just some info on our favorite human. Lily is cute living and kind. But that just a mask. Behind her mask is a dark soul and a hell alota bloodlust. Don't tell her her tattoos are cute or she'll burn you alive... literally. So have fun loving her insanity.)

:blue: November 4th, 2016 05:02 PM

(( I just see Renna going into someone's cell: "Here's your dinner" "It's laced with medicine isn't it" "What do you mean?" "It has medicine, I'm not going to eat it," "You're...mistaken, why would we do that?" "Because you're idiots that don't understand how we work" *Knife whizzes past patient's ear* *Another Knife whizzes past other ear* "Eat your Gosh Darn food, or maybe next time I won't miss" *Eye twitches* "Anyhow...enjoy!" *Is somehow cute again, and walks away* ))

(( Making something that intense about food is just funny for some freaking reason XD))

Caligo Everton November 4th, 2016 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ (Post 19152)
(( I just see Renna going into someone's cell: "Here's your dinner" "It's laced with medicine isn't it" "What do you mean?" "It has medicine, I'm not going to eat it," "You're...mistaken, why would we do that?" "Because you're idiots that don't understand how we work" *Knife whizzes past patient's ear* *Another Knife whizzes past other ear* "Eat your Gosh Darn food, or maybe next time I won't miss" *Eye twitches* "Anyhow...enjoy!" *Is somehow cute again, and walks away* ))

(( Making something that intense about food is just funny for some freaking reason XD))

Oml XD))

:blue: November 4th, 2016 05:23 PM

(( In a way I'm a sicko...yay! ))

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 4th, 2016 08:05 PM

yes on brother and lover!!! XD)

red_inactive November 4th, 2016 08:07 PM

We should start...

:blue: November 4th, 2016 08:09 PM

(( I don't think we should until Silver gives us the Okay though...))

red_inactive November 4th, 2016 08:11 PM

I'll PM her.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior November 5th, 2016 06:04 AM

(We can all start!)

Johnny Ghost sat in an large padded room with another person."So...why are you in here?" He asked.

(Open for anyone to be the other person)

:blue: November 5th, 2016 07:02 AM

Renna clutched a few papers and a computer to her chest, darting past other doctors, the fact that she was the youngest had often had her mocked and such, they often didn't know that she was the most experienced, her white lab coat sticking out along the empty gray walls that she raced past, the 16-year-old placed some papers in her office, the papers that kept track of arrivals, medicine, family members, that stuff, pushing her glasses up her nose as she pushed the papers to the corner of her desk, making copies of all of the paper, she knew they would be destroyed by something at some point, so she kept copies, and kept them at home, her purple-black hair still somewhat messy from a night of restlessness, and helping guards get new..."Guests" to the Asylum, her eyes weary and tired as she started to flip through the records

SIlverheart_the_Warrior November 5th, 2016 07:04 AM

Ghost continued to wait for the answer from his cellmate.Is this person deaf? He asked him self.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior November 5th, 2016 08:37 AM

(Bump)

Bram246 November 5th, 2016 08:43 AM

Jasmine wasn't looking at her cellmate. She waited for the door to open.
(Can they be separated by glass but still see each other?)

SIlverheart_the_Warrior November 5th, 2016 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bram246 (Post 19790)
Jasmine wasn't looking at her cellmate. She waited for the door to open.
(Can they be separated by glass but still see each other?)

(Sure)
"Well,that's rude." Ghost said,looking at her.He stood up,as if he had stood up wearing an straight-jacket before.He walked over to the window.

:blue: November 5th, 2016 08:55 AM

"Ms. Kokoro?" Renna looked up at the scientist that was older than her, "Y-Yeah?" The teen stammered in surprise, nearly dropping the papers, a bag appearing next to her that she pushed the papers in, "Boss suggested that you look at the cameras for awhile...because...well...you know" the older person stammered, and she smiled, nodding, slinging the bag over her shoulder and pushing past the guy, "A few of them have powers I presume?" She asked quietly, but got no response, so she just walked to the camera room, flicking through the cameras lazily, a calm, cute smile on her face, pushing her glasses up her nose as she fingered the scar on her right arm out of habit

SIlverheart_the_Warrior November 5th, 2016 09:04 AM

Johnny looked out of the window."It's a beautiful day outside." He said,looking at clear blue skies."Too bad we're stuck in here" Ghost went back and sat down,bored.

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 5th, 2016 09:10 AM

Sasuke laughs loudly he was in the cell beside ghost " beauty is a lie my dear friend it's better to be in here then out there " he says laughing loudly like a crazy person his eyes were covered by a blindfold and he also was wearing a straight jacket but he looked like he as having fun as he rocked back and forth

SIlverheart_the_Warrior November 5th, 2016 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 19823)
Sasuke laughs loudly he was in the cell beside ghost " beauty is a lie my dear friend it's better to be in here then out there " he says laughing loudly like a crazy person his eyes were covered by a blindfold and he also was wearing a straight jacket but he looked like he as having fun as he rocked back and forth

"Well,aren't you just a bag o' sunshine." Ghost said through the wall,looking annoyed.