Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alternative Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   Juniperclan rp! (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14561)

Leucos February 15th, 2018 05:01 PM

Juniperclan rp!

@Celestial
@Boba Fett
@Twilight01
@Broken Madness

(Its here!!! Ps juniperstar sounds like pyrrha and patchcry sounds like raven branwen if ya don't know look them up ..)
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/f9/87/ff/f...e51a885692.jpg

Leucos February 15th, 2018 05:19 PM

Re: Juniperclan rp!

Juniperstar woke up blinking her eyes a few times suddenly her ears and head perked up she remembered that she was supposed to announce a warrior ceremony today she was gonna give three loyal apprentices their warrior name . She smiled at the thought she didn't mind the ceremonies . The grey and white tabby she cat stood to her paws shaking her fur ending with a tail flick she raced out of her den and ran to the leaders rock her legs were a blur she didn't even pause to get a bite to eat for breakfast ,her whiskers twitched as wind blew across her face also giving her a good wif of the air the sents of her fellow clanmates filling her nose. Juniperstar leapt up the rocks and crouched sending all her strength to her hind legs and jumped high up to the boulder that was pretty high it was good because all her clanmates could see her and vice versa. She landed safely and walked up to the edge of the boulder her ears pointed forward she sighed taking a deep breath and exhailed I hope I'm doing the best. she often wondered if she was doing the right thing as leader . Like with orders etc. She shook her head slightly and cleared her throat " all cats of juniperclan gather under leaders rock ! Today I am going to be giving three apprentices their warrior names!! Which I am proud to do so " she meowed loudly and looked down at at the three apprentices she smiled warmly and leapt down in front of them she looked at Gatorpaw first who's siblings would also be given their names. She looked up at the sky then back down at gatorpaw " gatorpaw do you promise to protect and defend your clan at all costs? Do you promise to be loyal ? " she meowed
@Boba Fett

Twilight01 February 15th, 2018 06:26 PM

Starbelly trotted out of the den to see Juniperstar performing the warrior ceremony. Hurriedly, Starbelly slipped into the crowd of cats beneath the rock. He hoped that Juniperstar would take into consideration the names they had discussed a few days ago. He was very proud of the progress the apprentices and mentors had shown. Starbelly looked up in approval at gatorpaw and Juniperstar.

Wishpaw yawned and stretched out. She had been woken up by her mentor leaving the den and she blearily wondered why they were up and about so early. Moaning Wishpaw rolled on her back... And hit the cold floor. Grunting Wishpaw sat up and cracked open her eyes to peer out of the den. She sweared underneath her breath and ran out, herbs and fur sticking out of random intervals along her coat. She skidded into the group, earning a few glares but she ignored them and began to wash her fur, smoothing out her fur and getting the herbs bits out of her pelt.

Seraphon February 15th, 2018 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CFVY (Post 470577)
Juniperstar woke up blinking her eyes a few times suddenly her ears and head perked up she remembered that she was supposed to announce a warrior ceremony today she was gonna give three loyal apprentices their warrior name . She smiled at the thought she didn't mind the ceremonies . The grey and white tabby she cat stood to her paws shaking her fur ending with a tail flick she raced out of her den and ran to the leaders rock her legs were a blur she didn't even pause to get a bite to eat for breakfast ,her whiskers twitched as wind blew across her face also giving her a good wif of the air the sents of her fellow clanmates filling her nose. Juniperstar leapt up the rocks and crouched sending all her strength to her hind legs and jumped high up to the boulder that was pretty high it was good because all her clanmates could see her and vice versa. She landed safely and walked up to the edge of the boulder her ears pointed forward she sighed taking a deep breath and exhailed I hope I'm doing the best. she often wondered if she was doing the right thing as leader . Like with orders etc. She shook her head slightly and cleared her throat " all cats of juniperclan gather under leaders rock ! Today I am going to be giving three apprentices their warrior names!! Which I am proud to do so " she meowed loudly and looked down at at the three apprentices she smiled warmly and leapt down in front of them she looked at Gatorpaw first who's siblings would also be given their names. She looked up at the sky then back down at gatorpaw " gatorpaw do you promise to protect and defend your clan at all costs? Do you promise to be loyal ? " she meowed
@Boba Fett

Gatorpaw breathed,"I do!" He meowed without hesitation.

Fawnpaw shifted worriedly.

Brackenpaw couldn't wait for his turn.

(Is it ok if I change Brackenpelt(Brackenpaw)'s warrior name to Brackenheart? If not that's ok)

Leucos February 15th, 2018 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twilight01 (Post 470627)
Starbelly trotted out of the den to see Juniperstar performing the warrior ceremony. Hurriedly, Starbelly slipped into the crowd of cats beneath the rock. He hoped that Juniperstar would take into consideration the names they had discussed a few days ago. He was very proud of the progress the apprentices and mentors had shown. Starbelly looked up in approval at gatorpaw and Juniperstar.

Wishpaw yawned and stretched out. She had been woken up by her mentor leaving the den and she blearily wondered why they were up and about so early. Moaning Wishpaw rolled on her back... And hit the cold floor. Grunting Wishpaw sat up and cracked open her eyes to peer out of the den. She sweared underneath her breath and ran out, herbs and fur sticking out of random intervals along her coat. She skidded into the group, earning a few glares but she ignored them and began to wash her fur, smoothing out her fur and getting the herbs bits out of her pelt.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boba Fett (Post 470642)
Gatorpaw breathed,"I do!" He meowed without hesitation.

Fawnpaw shifted worriedly.

Brackenpaw couldn't wait for his turn.

(Is it ok if I change Brackenpelt(Brackenpaw)'s warrior name to Brackenheart? If not that's ok)

(Yes it's ok )
Juniperstar couldn't help but to giggle at gatorpaws eagerness and he seemed excited her tail flicked a few times along with her ears she looked over at starbelly with a smile and a nod . She looked back at Gatorpaw even herself felt a tad bit of excitement " gatorpaw I here by give you your warrior name from this moment on you shall be named gatorjaws may your path be clear " she meowed she leaned forward and rest her muzzle on the gatorjaws head . Not far off the tortoiseshell she cat finally made it to the crowd she grunted with an ear flick pushing her way through the other clanmates she was beside wishpaw and huffed " looks exciting huh? " patchcry meowed with a flick of her tail and looked at wishpaw her face expressionless

wren February 15th, 2018 06:58 PM

Bonedust shuffled out of his den late and stumbled out into the clearing wriggling his way into the crowd and taking s seat right beneath the shade of the rock eyes darting between the apprentices.

Twilight01 February 15th, 2018 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CFVY (Post 470657)
(Yes it's ok )
Juniperstar couldn't help but to giggle at gatorpaws eagerness and he seemed excited her tail flicked a few times along with her ears she looked over at starbelly with a smile and a nod . She looked back at Gatorpaw even herself felt a tad bit of excitement " gatorpaw I here by give you your warrior name from this moment on you shall be named gatorjaws may your path be clear " she meowed she leaned forward and rest her muzzle on the gatorjaws head . Not far off the tortoiseshell she cat finally made it to the crowd she grunted with an ear flick pushing her way through the other clanmates she was beside wishpaw and huffed " looks exciting huh? " patchcry meowed with a flick of her tail and looked at wishpaw her face expressionless

Wishpaw looked up at Patchcry, "I'm pretty excited for them but WHY does it have to be so early?" Her exclamation got a glare from Starbelly. Ignoring him she said in a quieter voice, "I can't wait to get my own apprentice ceremony!"

Starbelly glared as Wishpaw began talking to Patchcry. The outgoing she-cat could be rude sometimes without realizing it. Starbelly cheered loudly for the newly named warrior, "Gatorjaws! Gatorjaws!"

Leucos February 15th, 2018 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twilight01 (Post 470666)
Wishpaw looked up at Patchcry, "I'm pretty excited for them but WHY does it have to be so early?" Her exclamation got a glare from Starbelly. Ignoring him she said in a quieter voice, "I can't wait to get my own apprentice ceremony!"

Starbelly glared as Wishpaw began talking to Patchcry. The outgoing she-cat could be rude sometimes without realizing it. Starbelly cheered loudly for the newly named warrior, "Gatorjaws! Gatorjaws!"

Patchcry chuckled and tried to see the apprentices but had no luck since others blocked her vision she wrapped her tail around her paws " to get it out of the way I bet. But I don't know what goes on in her mind . You might wanna enjoy the last bits of apprenticeship you have before long youd be a warrior being poised and not be able to do the things you want most " she meowed not looking at the apprentice her eyes seemed to glow beautifully in the sun .

Twilight01 February 15th, 2018 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CFVY (Post 470681)
Patchcry chuckled and tried to see the apprentices but had no luck since others blocked her vision she wrapped her tail around her paws " to get it out of the way I bet. But I don't know what goes on in her mind . You might wanna enjoy the last bits of apprenticeship you have before long youd be a warrior being poised and not be able to do the things you want most " she meowed not looking at the apprentice her eyes seemed to glow beautifully in the sun .

shes a med-cat apprentice....???)

Wishpaw nodded, she knew that she shouldn't wish for her apprenticeship to come so soon but then others in the clan would start respecting her more as her role as the medicine cat apprentice. Most just brushed her judgments away and then asked Bonedust what he thought, and then when he said the same thing she had just said every other cat is just like "OH ok!" In her mental tantrum Wishpaw had began to dig her paws into the ground. swishing her tail back and forth.

Starbelly glared at the apprentice and shuffled quietly over to her, "Stop doing that!" he hissed softly to her. "You're distracting others!" Indeed, Wishpaw had gotten a few more glares.

Wishpaw glared back at the deputy before calming down, "Alright, whatever you say," quietly to herself she whispered, "Old cat." Starbelly looked at her angrily, "AHEM I said wise cat!" Starbelly looked suspicious but shrugged it off. Wishpaw looked up at Patchcry, rolling her eyes at Starbelly.

Leucos February 15th, 2018 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twilight01 (Post 470688)
shes a med-cat apprentice....???)

Wishpaw nodded, she knew that she shouldn't wish for her apprenticeship to come so soon but then others in the clan would start respecting her more as her role as the medicine cat apprentice. Most just brushed her judgments away and then asked Bonedust what he thought, and then when he said the same thing she had just said every other cat is just like "OH ok!" In her mental tantrum Wishpaw had began to dig her paws into the ground. swishing her tail back and forth.

Starbelly glared at the apprentice and shuffled quietly over to her, "Stop doing that!" he hissed softly to her. "You're distracting others!" Indeed, Wishpaw had gotten a few more glares.

Wishpaw glared back at the deputy before calming down, "Alright, whatever you say," quietly to herself she whispered, "Old cat." Starbelly looked at her angrily, "AHEM I said wise cat!" Starbelly looked suspicious but shrugged it off. Wishpaw looked up at Patchcry, rolling her eyes at Starbelly.

(Celestial gets to choose bonedust app )
Patchcry raised her eyebrow then looked at wishpaw she looked over at starbelly the deputy she dipped her head in greeting and had a small smile . The tail swishing was a bit distracting her whiskers twitched and narrowed her eyes at wishpaw she heard ' old cat ' she is a warrior but she did act older then what she really is she flicked her ears and huffed " I'm a warrior not an elder . Best think twice about what you say " she meowed her voice was calm yet firm @Twilight01

Seraphon February 15th, 2018 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CFVY (Post 470657)
(Yes it's ok )

Gatorjaws' eyes shined as he licked his leader's shoulder.

Brackenpaw stepped forward a tad, eager to joined his brother.

(Wait, wasn't Fawnpaw gonna be medcat apprentice? idk)

Leucos February 15th, 2018 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boba Fett (Post 470728)
Gatorjaws' eyes shined as he licked his leader's shoulder.

Brackenpaw stepped forward a tad, eager to joined his brother.

(Wait, wasn't Fawnpaw gonna be medcat apprentice? idk)

No celestial gets to choose who bonedust app )
Juniperpaw smiled widely and looked over at brackenpaw she gave a chuckle and walked over to the other tom her eyes shined looking at him she tilted her head the siblings have grown up from being kits and already they were going to be mature warriors . Her tail flicked again
" brackenpaw do promise to protect and defend your clan at all costs even at cost of your life? And to be loyal ? " she meowed her head raised a bit she looked over at fawnpaw and gave her a friendly smile then she returned her attention to brackenpaw.

Seraphon February 15th, 2018 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CFVY (Post 470741)
No celestial gets to choose who bonedust app )
Juniperpaw smiled widely and looked over at brackenpaw she gave a chuckle and walked over to the other tom her eyes shined looking at him she tilted her head the siblings have grown up from being kits and already they were going to be mature warriors . Her tail flicked again
" brackenpaw do promise to protect and defend your clan at all costs even at cost of your life? And to be loyal ? " she meowed her head raised a bit she looked over at fawnpaw and gave her a friendly smile then she returned her attention to brackenpaw.

Brackenpaw became more serious and nodded solemnly,"I do."

Gatorjaws beamed proudly at his brother.

Fawnpaw sat down and shifted, averting her gaze from Juniperstar.

(Well, I'll just make her very interested in herbs, then XD)

Leucos February 15th, 2018 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boba Fett (Post 470743)
Brackenpaw became more serious and nodded solemnly,"I do."

Gatorjaws beamed proudly at his brother.

Fawnpaw sat down and shifted, averting her gaze from Juniperstar.

(Well, I'll just make her very interested in herbs, then XD)

Juniperstar smiled she liked brackenpaws shift from excited to serious she wondered how these three will change over time . since she Changed a Lot As She Grew Up She Flicked Her Left Ear " Then Brackenpaw I Here By Grant You your warrior name From This moment On You shall Be Named brackenheart may your path be clear " she meowed and rested her muzzle on his head
I hope they like there names . I hope they'll be great warriors ...

Seraphon February 15th, 2018 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CFVY (Post 470762)
Juniperstar smiled she liked brackenpaws shift from excited to serious she wondered how these three will change over time . since she Changed a Lot As She Grew Up She Flicked Her Left Ear " Then Brackenpaw I Here By Grant You your warrior name From This moment On You shall Be Named brackenheart may your path be clear " she meowed and rested her muzzle on his head
I hope they like there names . I hope they'll be great warriors ...

Brackenheart licked her shoulder. He dipped his head and stepped back, making room for his sister.

Fawnpaw nervously walked up to the leader and looked at her worriedly.

Gatorjaws went to greet his brother.

Leucos February 15th, 2018 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boba Fett (Post 470780)
Brackenheart licked her shoulder. He dipped his head and stepped back, making room for his sister.

Fawnpaw nervously walked up to the leader and looked at her worriedly.

Gatorjaws went to greet his brother.

Juniperstar watched Gatorjaws greet his brother again another warm smile on her muzzle her ear flicked as she heard fawnpaw she looked down at the other she cat and noticed she was worried she frowned and wondered what she could be worried about " you have nothing to worry about fawnpaw " she whispered then she cleared her throat " fawnpaw do you promise to protect and defend your clan at all costs even at cost of your life and be loyal ? " she meowed she looked calm as to not worry fawnpaw even more

Seraphon February 15th, 2018 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CFVY (Post 470784)
Juniperstar watched Gatorjaws greet his brother again another warm smile on her muzzle her ear flicked as she heard fawnpaw she looked down at the other she cat and noticed she was worried she frowned and wondered what she could be worried about " you have nothing to worry about fawnpaw " she whispered then she cleared her throat " fawnpaw do you promise to protect and defend your clan at all costs even at cost of your life and be loyal ? " she meowed she looked calm as to not worry fawnpaw even more

Fawnpaw gulped and looked at her leader,"Of course I do," she mewed shakily, failing at trying to sound calm.

Leucos February 15th, 2018 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boba Fett (Post 470789)
Fawnpaw gulped and looked at her leader,"Of course I do," she mewed shakily, failing at trying to sound calm.

Juniperstar nodded " then I hear by Grant you your warrior name fawnpaw from this moment on you shall be named fawncreek may your path be clear " she meowed and rested her muzzle on fawnpaws head why is she so..worried and what seems like scared? She doesn't have to be and if she's afraid of me or something she doesn't have to be... I would like to talk to her about this . But wouldn't that just make her more worried ?

Seraphon February 15th, 2018 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CFVY (Post 470793)
Juniperstar nodded " then I hear by Grant you your warrior name fawnpaw from this moment on you shall be named fawncreek may your path be clear " she meowed and rested her muzzle on fawnpaws head why is she so..worried and what seems like scared? She doesn't have to be and if she's afraid of me or something she doesn't have to be... I would like to talk to her about this . But wouldn't that just make her more worried ?

Fawncreek licked Juniperstar's shoulder and stepped back next to Brackenheart and Gatorjaws.

Brackenheart licked Fawncreek's head to comfort her,"You did it," he whispered encouragingly.

Gatorjaws touched his muzzle to her cheek, eyes still shining with pride,"Congratulations."

Fawncreek smiled at her brothers,"Thank you!" She whispered.

Galaxy Of Wisdom February 15th, 2018 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celestial (Post 470665)
Bonedust shuffled out of his den late and stumbled out into the clearing wriggling his way into the crowd and taking s seat right beneath the shade of the rock eyes darting between the apprentices.

Deathheart yawns loudly as he steps out of the den soon seeing bonedust. He smiles playfully as he begins to walk up to the tom “ hi cutie nice day we’re having?” He Says playfully as he begins to sit down in front of the tom. “ hungry?”

wren February 15th, 2018 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Broken Madness (Post 470827)
Deathheart yawns loudly as he steps out of the den soon seeing bonedust. He smiles playfully as he begins to walk up to the tom “ hi cutie nice day we’re having?” He Says playfully as he begins to sit down in front of the tom. “ hungry?”

“oh starclan!” He yowled suddenly leaping up with surprise as he scared the death out of him. “1, cute hardly begins to explain it, 2 I already ate.. a scrawny soaking cold vole that looked like it had been stepped on by some clumsy apprentice” he grumped

Galaxy Of Wisdom February 15th, 2018 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celestial (Post 470833)

“oh starclan!” He yowled suddenly leaping up with surprise as he scared the death out of him. “1, cute hardly begins to explain it, 2 I already ate.. a scrawny soaking cold vole that looked like it had been stepped on by some clumsy apprentice” he grumped

He laughs loudly “ 1. True you’re beautiful, gorgeous and handsome. 2. I just caught a plump rabbit a while ago why not share it?” He Says playfully as he purrs “ always so grumpy how cute~”

wren February 15th, 2018 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Broken Madness (Post 470837)
He laughs loudly “ 1. True you’re beautiful, gorgeous and handsome. 2. I just caught a plump rabbit a while ago why not share it?” He Says playfully as he purrs “ always so grumpy how cute~”

He rolled his eyes “why do you do that?” He snickered sitting back down and allowing his hackles to lay flat yet again. “Well I would naturally love too. If I’m around complaining apprentices who have to trip on every piece of thicket I’m going to be grumpy! Everyone complains about a thorn in their paw.. you’d think they are all kits”

Galaxy Of Wisdom February 15th, 2018 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celestial (Post 470840)

He rolled his eyes “why do you do that?” He snickered sitting back down and allowing his hackles to lay flat yet again. “Well I would naturally love too. If I’m around complaining apprentices who have to trip on every piece of thicket I’m going to be grumpy! Everyone complains about a thorn in their paw.. you’d think they are all kits”

He laughs softly “ because I can and also-“ he purrs a soft whisper into his ear “ I love you~” he says with a soft purr as he moves away “ true they are spoiled they need more training anyway... let me go get it if you don’t mind waiting of course”

Leucos February 16th, 2018 05:27 PM

Juniperstar was back on the leaders rock looking out in the camp she sighed feeling a bit lonely but she ignored that feeling and held her head up high her ears were in a word open as she was trying to listen on near by warriors she didn't forget wishpaws ceremony no she'll just do the ceremony tomarow . What bugged her was fawnpa-fawncreeks nervousness she hoped it would fade as they grew up. her eyes darted from place to place in the clans camp she spotted some others talking to each other some walking around and some going into their dens . She sighed and closed her eyes her tail wrapped around her paws and her ears flicked she felt the wind blow across her pelt making her whiskers twitch . She opened her eyes and looked up at the sky noticing the clouds move ever so slowly please tell me am I good enough for you? Am I'm doing the right thing ? I hope I please you she flicked her ears again and looked down at the boulder her paw pads felt a bit cold from it.
@Liekki

wren February 16th, 2018 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Broken Madness (Post 470844)
He laughs softly “ because I can and also-“ he purrs a soft whisper into his ear “ I love you~” he says with a soft purr as he moves away “ true they are spoiled they need more training anyway... let me go get it if you don’t mind waiting of course”

Bonedust was silent not looking “stop” he simply said “I can’t love”

Twilight01 February 16th, 2018 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celestial (Post 470665)

Is it ok if Wishpaw was your app? or no? just confirming because of @CVFY)

Twilight01 February 16th, 2018 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CFVY (Post 470712)
(Celestial gets to choose bonedust app )
Patchcry raised her eyebrow then looked at wishpaw she looked over at starbelly the deputy she dipped her head in greeting and had a small smile . The tail swishing was a bit distracting her whiskers twitched and narrowed her eyes at wishpaw she heard ' old cat ' she is a warrior but she did act older then what she really is she flicked her ears and huffed " I'm a warrior not an elder . Best think twice about what you say " she meowed her voice was calm yet firm @Twilight01

Sorry I was late, working on my character website again, I just finished Gingerpaw!)

"Sorry Patchcry, just referring to the serious-no-fun-business-only cat over there." Wishpaw flicked her tail to motion at Starbelly. Starbelly, being the bigger cat, decided to ignore the jibe. Wishpaw looked up as Fawnpaw got her new name and she began to cheer alongside Starbelly, "Fawncreek, Fawncreek!"

Leucos February 16th, 2018 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twilight01 (Post 471278)
Sorry I was late, working on my character website again, I just finished Gingerpaw!)

"Sorry Patchcry, just referring to the serious-no-fun-business-only cat over there." Wishpaw flicked her tail to motion at Starbelly. Starbelly, being the bigger cat, decided to ignore the jibe. Wishpaw looked up as Fawnpaw got her new name and she began to cheer alongside Starbelly, "Fawncreek, Fawncreek!"

Patchcry nodded to wishpaw and cheered as well noticing that the ceremony was over the tortoiseshell she cat stood up now turning around and started to walk off " are you referring to starbelly? " she asked she figured that the apprentice would follow she stopped a few ways away and looked over her shoulder at the other she cat and awaited in case wishpaw decided to follow .

Liekki February 16th, 2018 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CFVY (Post 471253)
Juniperstar was back on the leaders rock looking out in the camp she sighed feeling a bit lonely but she ignored that feeling and held her head up high her ears were in a word open as she was trying to listen on near by warriors she didn't forget wishpaws ceremony no she'll just do the ceremony tomarow . What bugged her was fawnpa-fawncreeks nervousness she hoped it would fade as they grew up. her eyes darted from place to place in the clans camp she spotted some others talking to each other some walking around and some going into their dens . She sighed and closed her eyes her tail wrapped around her paws and her ears flicked she felt the wind blow across her pelt making her whiskers twitch . She opened her eyes and looked up at the sky noticing the clouds move ever so slowly please tell me am I good enough for you? Am I'm doing the right thing ? I hope I please you she flicked her ears again and looked down at the boulder her paw pads felt a bit cold from it.
@Liekki

Tearfall walked quickly through the grass. She had nowhere to be in particular, but it was a habit of hers to walk quickly wherever she went. The molly looked around the camp to make sure everyone was fine and didn't need assistance. It annoyed her that she was so formal in her speech, but she couldn't seem to shake off the habit. She hadn't spoken in awhile, but still remembered the cats' quizzical looks as she spoke to them. Many would ask if she was mad at them, but she was only very formal, and/or annoyed. She steadied her breath as she sat down on the ground, enjoying the pleasantly cool air that washed over her face. She spotted Juniperstar sitting up on the leader's rock and saw the leader's worried face. Tearfall stood up and approached Juniperstar, standing at the bottom of the rock. "Are you well?" Tearfall asked smoothly. She knew that there was a lot resting on the leader's shoulders, so Tearfall decided to take some of the pressure off.

Twilight01 February 16th, 2018 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CFVY (Post 471282)
Patchcry nodded to wishpaw and cheered as well noticing that the ceremony was over the tortoiseshell she cat stood up now turning around and started to walk off " are you referring to starbelly? " she asked she figured that the apprentice would follow she stopped a few ways away and looked over her shoulder at the other she cat and awaited in case wishpaw decided to follow .

Wishpaw padded after Patchcry, "yeah, the older warriors think they are so stuck up." She said, not realizing the irony of her words.

Starbelly watched Wishpaw and Patchcry walk away. The ceremony had ended and he approved of the names Juniperstar had chosen. Just as he was about to talk to her, Tearfall approached her. Noticing he wasn't needed Starbelly padded away.

Starbelly is open

wren February 16th, 2018 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twilight01 (Post 471276)
Is it ok if Wishpaw was your app? or no? just confirming because of @CVFY)

I want bone to interact with her first before he chooses because he also has lots of other apps who wanna fill it ))

Leucos February 16th, 2018 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liekki (Post 471283)
Tearfall walked quickly through the grass. She had nowhere to be in particular, but it was a habit of hers to walk quickly wherever she went. The molly looked around the camp to make sure everyone was fine and didn't need assistance. It annoyed her that she was so formal in her speech, but she couldn't seem to shake off the habit. She hadn't spoken in awhile, but still remembered the cats' quizzical looks as she spoke to them. Many would ask if she was mad at them, but she was only very formal, and/or annoyed. She steadied her breath as she sat down on the ground, enjoying the pleasantly cool air that washed over her face. She spotted Juniperstar sitting up on the leader's rock and saw the leader's worried face. Tearfall stood up and approached Juniperstar, standing at the bottom of the rock. "Are you well?" Tearfall asked smoothly. She knew that there was a lot resting on the leader's shoulders, so Tearfall decided to take some of the pressure off.

Juniperstar perked her head up at her name and looked at the molly down below it was tearfall she smiled while twitching her whiskers again her tail flicked and she leaped down to the ground landing perfectly and sat down yet again " in all honesty no . It's good to hear you talking again tearfall " she meowed calmly with another smile

Leucos February 16th, 2018 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twilight01 (Post 471284)
Wishpaw padded after Patchcry, "yeah, the older warriors think they are so stuck up." She said, not realizing the irony of her words.

Starbelly watched Wishpaw and Patchcry walk away. The ceremony had ended and he approved of the names Juniperstar had chosen. Just as he was about to talk to her, Tearfall approached her. Noticing he wasn't needed Starbelly padded away.

Starbelly is open

Patchcry gave an amused smile and chuckled she walked beside wishpaw
" is that so? Tell me how " she meowed her eyes shined with a few flicks of her tail her she looked at wishpaw a few times but also made sure to look ahead and not bump into any others

Twilight01 February 16th, 2018 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celestial (Post 471286)

I want bone to interact with her first before he chooses because he also has lots of other apps who wanna fill it ))

ah ok)

Twilight01 February 16th, 2018 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CFVY (Post 471294)
Patchcry gave an amused smile and chuckled she walked beside wishpaw
" is that so? Tell me how " she meowed her eyes shined with a few flicks of her tail her she looked at wishpaw a few times but also made sure to look ahead and not bump into any others

Wishpaw continued to walk with Patchcry, "well he acts as if I'm a kit who still needs to be scolded all the time. He's not even my father!" Wishpaw lamented to Patchcry, she was being extremely dramatic. Her voice was starting to raise and was gaining notice from others.

Liekki February 16th, 2018 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CFVY (Post 471290)
Juniperstar perked her head up at her name and looked at the molly down below it was tearfall she smiled while twitching her whiskers again her tail flicked and she leaped down to the ground landing perfectly and sat down yet again " in all honesty no . It's good to hear you talking again tearfall " she meowed calmly with another smile

Tearfall smiled slightly and replied, "Is there any action that I can take to assist you?" She had known already that the leader was not okay because Tearfall knew that there was a lot of stress included the job. She wanted to help Juniperstar, but didn't quite know how. She again drew her attention to her informal way of talking, but ignored it and refused to be annoyed with herself. Tearfall blinked and tilted her head, looking at Juniperstar curiously. She enjoyed the leader's company mainly because they had a similar personality and were quite frank with each other. Tearfall had no time for dishonesty or silly games that some cats tried to play, and enjoyed more serious company where the conversations were civil.

Leucos February 16th, 2018 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twilight01 (Post 471305)
Wishpaw continued to walk with Patchcry, "well he acts as if I'm a kit who still needs to be scolded all the time. He's not even my father!" Wishpaw lamented to Patchcry, she was being extremely dramatic. Her voice was starting to raise and was gaining notice from others.

Patchcry raised her eyebrow and looked at the apprentice beside her she made it to the kill pile which was kinda in camp any ways . She sat down giving her attention to wishpaw she grabbed a chubby looking mouse from the pile and nudged it over to her " here . And it may not seem like it but he might be doing it because he cares . Others have their own way in showing care for others " she meowed with a flick of her right ear

Twilight01 February 16th, 2018 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CFVY (Post 471334)
Patchcry raised her eyebrow and looked at the apprentice beside her she made it to the kill pile which was kinda in camp any ways . She sat down giving her attention to wishpaw she grabbed a chubby looking mouse from the pile and nudged it over to her " here . And it may not seem like it but he might be doing it because he cares . Others have their own way in showing care for others " she meowed with a flick of her right ear

"Maybe you're right." Wishpaw said, taking a bite of the plump mouse before pushing it back over to Patchcry, "Good choice too!" She said, licking her jaws.

Leucos February 16th, 2018 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liekki (Post 471331)
Tearfall smiled slightly and replied, "Is there any action that I can take to assist you?" She had known already that the leader was not okay because Tearfall knew that there was a lot of stress included the job. She wanted to help Juniperstar, but didn't quite know how. She again drew her attention to her informal way of talking, but ignored it and refused to be annoyed with herself. Tearfall blinked and tilted her head, looking at Juniperstar curiously. She enjoyed the leader's company mainly because they had a similar personality and were quite frank with each other. Tearfall had no time for dishonesty or silly games that some cats tried to play, and enjoyed more serious company where the conversations were civil.

She sighed followed by a small smile and a shake of her head
" it's a personal matter you can't really help me with it I must work on it on my own. But thank you for the offer tearfall. So enough of about my problems how have you been doing ? " she meowed blinking her eyes and tilted her head as well . She looked around and spotted wishpaw talking with a tortoiseshell warrior she assumed starbelly was off doing what ever starbelly does and gatorjaws , brackenheart and fawncreek were probably in the warriors den . She didn't know where Deathheart was which kinda worried her as well she assumed bonedust was in the med den or searching for herbs . She looked back at tearfall