Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   ShadowClan Events (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=133)
-   -   ShadowClan Life Before Destruction (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30)

silvertail000 February 3rd, 2019 08:20 PM

Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silverkit~ (Post 569042)
Silverpaw ate her frog and looked up at Grandpaw. Of course he was taller than her, everyone was. She tried to ignore the fact that cats were always gonna be taller than her but it kept on popping up in her head, especially now. "So do you wanna go hunting with me later?" She asked
// Oh shoot! Silverpaw doesn't have a mentor. I guess I'm on the hunt for a mentor again///

"Well, yeah," he said. "I need to show you how awesome I am, seriously." He hoped she wasn't offended by his boastfulness, but he didn't care if she was. He did want to show someone his hunting skills, really badly.

~Silverkit~ February 3rd, 2019 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by silvertail000 (Post 569083)
"Well, yeah," he said. "I need to show you how awesome I am, seriously." He hoped she wasn't offended by his boastfulness, but he didn't care if she was. He did want to show someone his hunting skills, really badly.

Ok, I'm interested in seeing how good your hunting skills are." Silverpaw said.

silvertail000 February 3rd, 2019 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silverkit~ (Post 569085)
Ok, I'm interested in seeing how good your hunting skills are." Silverpaw said.

Pleased, he puffed up in pride. "You'll be so amazed!" he said. Jumping up and down happily, he asked, "When are we going?"

Silhouettes February 3rd, 2019 08:52 PM

@Okapi

Mapleshatters chocolate-dipped tail swished back and forth as she laid down in a more secluded and shady part of camp. After hunting, she found the particular spot relaxing and away from the loud chatter of most felines. It wasn’t that she didn’t like having conversations, it’s just that most cats found her as weird. And she wasn’t the best at holding confrontations, either. The mollys stunning blue optics scanned over the rest of the clearing from where she lay, hues appearing bright yet after a close look they contained a small shadow. She could see the other cats cheery expressions and joyful news. But whenever she tried to converse with them she was called a “freak” or “soft” because of her theories and kittypet blood that ran through her veins. It was frustrating, to this molly that most didn’t take her seriously. It was just... it was just because she knew the truth. That was it. The others were too afraid to admit everything that she had “figured out” all the truths about the world. They were scared of the idea that one of their clanmates could’ve turned into a fox, that Two-Legs lured cats by wearing a disguise as a kittypet, and that they were jealous by the notion that white cats were messangers from Starclan. Even as she ranted in her head she couldn’t help but think, in the back of her mind, that maybe that wasn’t true, that maybe she was a “freak”, that maybe they all were right about her kittypet blood making her soft and delusion. She shook her head to clear the thoughts. No, that wouldn’t be right. She was just making crazy stuff up again. The other cats just didn’t understand.

Madelaine February 3rd, 2019 09:18 PM

Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greywind (Post 568953)
"There are 3 beautiful kits and yes I am okay." She said looking at her mate. "What should we name them?" She asked him. @Blissy

Dovetalon smiled when he heard that she was alright. He nuzzled her. "You pick first my love,", replied the tom with a purr, rising in his throat.

Crystalwhisker February 3rd, 2019 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blissy (Post 569114)

Dovetalon smiled when he heard that she was alright. He nuzzled her. "You pick first my love,", replied the tom with a purr, rising in his throat.

"How about we name this dark grey one Stormkit." she said with a purr.

Madelaine February 3rd, 2019 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greywind (Post 569119)
"How about we name this dark grey one Stormkit." she said with a purr.

Dovetalon dipped his head in agreement. "The other grey one will be Coalkit. You pick the last one.", he meowed.

Crystalwhisker February 3rd, 2019 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blissy (Post 569126)

Dovetalon dipped his head in agreement. "The other grey one will be Coalkit. You pick the last one.", he meowed.

"How about Fluffykit." She said licking the Tom.

Moon Lily February 3rd, 2019 09:34 PM

Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Finally. This was it! Her apprentice assessment. Kiwipaw itches with excitement. She breathed in deeply, and calmed herself down. "Nightsky?" She called, uncertain of where her mentor was. Her badger cut had healed well, and she was up and running again. " Nightsky, where are youuuu? " She yowled.

@Greywind

Crystalwhisker February 3rd, 2019 09:38 PM

Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 (Post 569137)
Finally. This was it! Her apprentice assessment. Kiwipaw itches with excitement. She breathed in deeply, and calmed herself down. "Nightsky?" She called, uncertain of where her mentor was. Her badger cut had healed well, and she was up and running again. " Nightsky, where are youuuu? " She yowled.

@Greywind

"I am right her Kiwipaw." She meowed jumping down from the tree.