Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   ShadowClan Events (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=133)
-   -   ShadowClan Life Before Destruction (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30)

~Silverkit~ February 3rd, 2019 04:51 PM

Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Silverpaw walked out of the apprentices den and stretched. She walked over to the fresh kill pile and got a frog. She sat in the clearing where the sun was shining and ate her frog.
@silvertail000

silvertail000 February 3rd, 2019 05:01 PM

Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:

Originally Posted by aa2ccccc5 (Post 569027)
Blissstrike has never been so lost on what to do. She takes a step back.
"How about we just work on running? Is that okay?" she says keeping the annoyance out of her voice.

"Yes, let's," said Cherrypaw, coming to. She ran as far away as possible from her mentor without leaving the grounds and looked for somewhere to hide. She sighed. Maybe I should just jump in the sea, she thought.

silvertail000 February 3rd, 2019 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silverkit~ (Post 569029)
Silverpaw walked out of the apprentices den and stretched. She walked over to the fresh kill pile and got a frog. She sat in the clearing where the sun was shining and ate her frog.
@silvertail000

Grandpaw sat down with a mouse. He contemplated the best way to look cool eating it. "Look at what a good eater I am, Silverpaw!" he yelled.

MelonMile February 3rd, 2019 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by silvertail000 (Post 569032)
"Yes, let's," said Cherrypaw, coming to. She ran as far away as possible from her mentor without leaving the grounds and looked for somewhere to hide. She sighed. Maybe I should just jump in the sea, she thought.

Blissstrike rolls her eyes and chases Cherrypaw with exaggerated slowness.
"Or we can just play hide and seek." say Blissstrike and then mumbles "Why me?"

~Silverkit~ February 3rd, 2019 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by silvertail000 (Post 569033)
Grandpaw sat down with a mouse. He contemplated the best way to look cool eating it. "Look at what a good eater I am, Silverpaw!" he yelled.

Silverpaw looked over at Grandpaw while she tried to hold in a laugh. "Oh hey Grandpaw!" She said and walked over to Grandpaw with her frog. She sat beside Grandpaw and kept on eating her frog.

silvertail000 February 3rd, 2019 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aa2ccccc5 (Post 569034)
Blissstrike rolls her eyes and chases Cherrypaw with exaggerated slowness.
"Or we can just play hide and seek." say Blissstrike and then mumbles "Why me?"

"How do all these cats like this?" she asked. Sighing, she said, "Can't you do something to help? Anything to help?"

silvertail000 February 3rd, 2019 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silverkit~ (Post 569037)
Silverpaw looked over at Grandpaw while she tried to hold in a laugh. "Oh hey Grandpaw!" She said and walked over to Grandpaw with her frog. She sat beside Grandpaw and kept on eating her frog.

Grandpaw purred at the fact that she came over. Most toms didn't like him, but he had some she-cat friends. "Hello," he said formally.

MelonMile February 3rd, 2019 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by silvertail000 (Post 569038)
"How do all these cats like this?" she asked. Sighing, she said, "Can't you do something to help? Anything to help?"

She pads up to Cherrypaw slowly "No I can't, but if you follow me I think I know someone who can" she says a gently as she can muster. "But just to warn you she's a boaster"

~Silverkit~ February 3rd, 2019 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by silvertail000 (Post 569040)
Grandpaw purred at the fact that she came over. Most toms didn't like him, but he had some she-cat friends. "Hello," he said formally.

Silverpaw ate her frog and looked up at Grandpaw. Of course he was taller than her, everyone was. She tried to ignore the fact that cats were always gonna be taller than her but it kept on popping up in her head, especially now. "So do you wanna go hunting with me later?" She asked
// Oh shoot! Silverpaw doesn't have a mentor. I guess I'm on the hunt for a mentor again///

silvertail000 February 3rd, 2019 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aa2ccccc5 (Post 569041)
She pads up to Cherrypaw slowly "No I can't, but if you follow me I think I know someone who can" she says a gently as she can muster. "But just to warn you she's a boaster"

"My brother's a boaster," she said. "I don't mind." Secretly she minded, but not so much.