Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   WindClan Events (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=135)
-   -   WindClan: Life Before 2023's Fire (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64474)

Soup May 14th, 2018 07:04 PM

Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ombre Party (Post 505071)

Foxkit leaped back by the fierceness of his fathers anger with a cry of alarm and dismay. His ears perked up, swiveling at all the sounds in camp, hoping nobody was going to snap at him too. "What did I do?" He asked quietly, his eyes wide with fright and sadness.

"You were born." He growled, angling his ears away from the poor kit. "That is reason enough." He now turned his whole head, closing his eyes.

Pluto May 14th, 2018 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soup (Post 505079)
"You were born." He growled, angling his ears away from the poor kit. "That is reason enough." He now turned his whole head, closing his eyes.

"Well that isn't my fault!" Foxkit growled in defiance. "Don't turn your guys's decision on me!" For such a young kit, the worlds were powerful and stormed out of his tiny mouth without any purpose except that they sounded important. He got a gleam of rebelliousness inside his eyes, much like his father, and his gaze, which had been filled with sorrow moments before, was filled with understanding and dislike.

Barnabas May 15th, 2018 10:20 AM

@Drago Victinius Bloodward;

Lightfeather walked into camp after taking a short walk through the Windclan territory. She walked over to the fresh kill pile to pick out something to eat. The molly chose a rabbit from the pile before walking over to the shady spot in the camp. Lightfeather sat herself down, taking a bite of her food. 'I'm glad I took that walk. It's better than staying in camp all day,' thought Lightfeather as she swallowed the first mouthful of the rabbit.

Drago Victinius Bloodward May 15th, 2018 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Loner Forever (Post 505230)
@Drago Victinius Bloodward;

Lightfeather walked into camp after taking a short walk through the Windclan territory. She walked over to the fresh kill pile to pick out something to eat. The molly chose a rabbit from the pile before walking over to the shady spot in the camp. Lightfeather sat herself down, taking a bite of her food. 'I'm glad I took that walk. It's better than staying in camp all day,' thought Lightfeather as she swallowed the first mouthful of the rabbit.

Greenblaze trotted into camp a rabbit that was half his size in his jaws he started towards the freshkill pile as he passed lightfeather he suddenly tripped on the rabbit doing a full front roll and ending up on his back the rabbit laying by his head "ow dumb rabbit" he said dazed

Barnabas May 15th, 2018 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drago Victinius Bloodward (Post 505232)
Greenblaze trotted into camp a rabbit that was half his size in his jaws he started towards the freshkill pile as he passed lightfeather he suddenly tripped on the rabbit doing a full front roll and ending up on his back the rabbit laying by his head "ow dumb rabbit" he said dazed

Lightfeather looked over at Greenblaze, watching closely as he tripped on the rabbit that he was carrying. She got up, leaving her prey behind. The molly stood over him. "Hey are you okay?" asked Lightfeather.

Drago Victinius Bloodward May 15th, 2018 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Loner Forever (Post 505250)

Lightfeather looked over at Greenblaze, watching closely as he tripped on the rabbit that he was carrying. She got up, leaving her prey behind. The molly stood over him. "Hey are you okay?" asked Lightfeather.

"I think so" he said shaking his head "not the first time I've tripped ober something today" he said with a grin

Barnabas May 15th, 2018 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drago Victinius Bloodward (Post 505252)
"I think so" he said shaking his head "not the first time I've tripped ober something today" he said with a grin

Lightfeather dipped her head, "Did you hit your head by any chance?" wondered the molly. She examined him to make sure there were no noticable injuries. Lightfeather looked at Greenblaze.

Drago Victinius Bloodward May 15th, 2018 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Loner Forever (Post 505253)

Lightfeather dipped her head, "Did you hit your head by any chance?" wondered the molly. She examined him to make sure there were no noticable injuries. Lightfeather looked at Greenblaze.

Lean muscles rippled under his pelt as Greenblaze got up lean "i rolled on it but it doesn't hurt just my tail i think i landed on it somehow or something" he said

Cosmo May 15th, 2018 02:50 PM

@starfall

Oriolepaw sat outside the medicine cats den, her paws folded beneath her. Her eyes were half closed and her head dipped, a position the molly had never been in before. She was grief-stricken and worried. Surgestorm's death had left the usually upbeat and happy molly in a state that could only be described as depressed. She was so young, only eight moons old and only knew a few of the herbs. She had never had a father, Surgestorm was the closest she had ever had. Losing him felt like loosing family, even though she had only known him for four moons. She was going to learn from Daydream and Shinefang, but she knew that neither of them could ever replace the cat she had lost. Oriolepaw raised her head a bit to somberly groom her shoulder. She gazed at the camp and even watching the happy couples and families still didn't make her feel happier. If anything it made her feel more anxious.

Soup May 15th, 2018 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ombre Party (Post 505093)

"Well that isn't my fault!" Foxkit growled in defiance. "Don't turn your guys's decision on me!" For such a young kit, the worlds were powerful and stormed out of his tiny mouth without any purpose except that they sounded important. He got a gleam of rebelliousness inside his eyes, much like his father, and his gaze, which had been filled with sorrow moments before, was filled with understanding and dislike.

"It wasn't my decision to make." He glared harshly down at the kit, the surprise in his eyes at the kit snapping back quickly replaced by disdain.