Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Borders (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Saltmeadow Marsh (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77)

bobtail May 12th, 2018 11:59 PM

Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tazzy (Post 504400)
“I’m happy to hear that! Neither would I on you.” She purred as she licked his cheek. As soon as he asked her what happened, she stiffened. Her gaze slid over to Shadowclans side and she shivered in fear. He’s not there. I will not be afraid. Silver mentally scolded herself as she shook her pelt. “I was at this border...checking it when I heard a cat talking. He was across the border.”
She flicked her tail towards the border between the two clans. “Well he attacked me, he wanted to kill me...” she shuddered at the memory and pressed herself closer to him. The feel of him already giving her comfort.

Darkheart's eyes widened at her story; he pressed protectively against her side, glancing back suspiciously into his own territory. One of his Clanmates had hurt her... Granted, they didn't know how important she was to him, and he was hoping to keep it that way, but it still felt like a betrayal. After a moment or two he shook his head to clear away the thought and turned his attention back to Silverfeather. "I'm so sorry," he murmured, sighing. "Do you... have any idea who it was?"

Tazzy May 13th, 2018 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SamCats (Post 504544)

Darkheart's eyes widened at her story; he pressed protectively against her side, glancing back suspiciously into his own territory. One of his Clanmates had hurt her... Granted, they didn't know how important she was to him, and he was hoping to keep it that way, but it still felt like a betrayal. After a moment or two he shook his head to clear away the thought and turned his attention back to Silverfeather. "I'm so sorry," he murmured, sighing. "Do you... have any idea who it was?"

She noticed him look back at territory and slid her tail along his back. She didn’t want him to be suspicious of his clan, even after what happened to her. She shook her head at his question. “I have..no idea who it was.” Silver answered softly as she glanced back at his territory. “You don’t have to be sorry Darkheart, it wasn’t your fault and you couldn’t have known it would happen.” She licked his cheek affectionately. “How have you been the last few days?”

bobtail May 13th, 2018 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tazzy (Post 504550)
She noticed him look back at territory and slid her tail along his back. She didn’t want him to be suspicious of his clan, even after what happened to her. She shook her head at his question. “I have..no idea who it was.” Silver answered softly as she glanced back at his territory. “You don’t have to be sorry Darkheart, it wasn’t your fault and you couldn’t have known it would happen.” She licked his cheek affectionately. “How have you been the last few days?”

Darkheart wanted to insist, but soon relaxed into the she-cat's touch with a low purr. He was just so relieved to have her back... "I've been okay, I guess," he meowed, gently resting his muzzle atop her head and letting out a quiet sigh. "The whole Clan's still kinda confused, now we have a new medicine cat and deputy, but nothing's gone seriously wrong since the last Gathering, so... yeah. It's been good. What about you?"

Tazzy May 13th, 2018 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SamCats (Post 504651)

Darkheart wanted to insist, but soon relaxed into the she-cat's touch with a low purr. He was just so relieved to have her back... "I've been okay, I guess," he meowed, gently resting his muzzle atop her head and letting out a quiet sigh. "The whole Clan's still kinda confused, now we have a new medicine cat and deputy, but nothing's gone seriously wrong since the last Gathering, so... yeah. It's been good. What about you?"

Her thoughts went to Heatherfur as he mentioned a medicine cat. “We have a new medicine cat as well..she’s great and gentle.” She purred softly as she leaned against him. “During my duties throughout the day..my mind goes to you. I wonder what your doing.” She laughed softly before leaning back and gazing at him. “I told my sister about you, she was about ready to march to your camp just to meet you herself. She’ll keep it secret.” The warrior nuzzled against him with a soft purr of contentment.

bobtail May 15th, 2018 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tazzy (Post 504703)
Her thoughts went to Heatherfur as he mentioned a medicine cat. “We have a new medicine cat as well..she’s great and gentle.” She purred softly as she leaned against him. “During my duties throughout the day..my mind goes to you. I wonder what your doing.” She laughed softly before leaning back and gazing at him. “I told my sister about you, she was about ready to march to your camp just to meet you herself. She’ll keep it secret.” The warrior nuzzled against him with a soft purr of contentment.

"I keep thinking about you, too," Darkheart admitted with a small purr of amusement. "Just yesterday I missed a huge pigeon because I couldn't stop thinking about you." He smiled ruefully and leaned down to briefly touch his nose to hers. He tensed up a little at the mention of her sister. He wasn't sure it was the best idea to tell cats about them, but... he trusted Silverfeather, and soon relaxed again. Maybe he should tell Palegleam about all this. She'd never hurt him, surely, even if she was a stickler for the rules.

Tazzy May 15th, 2018 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SamCats (Post 505222)

"I keep thinking about you, too," Darkheart admitted with a small purr of amusement. "Just yesterday I missed a huge pigeon because I couldn't stop thinking about you." He smiled ruefully and leaned down to briefly touch his nose to hers. He tensed up a little at the mention of her sister. He wasn't sure it was the best idea to tell cats about them, but... he trusted Silverfeather, and soon relaxed again. Maybe he should tell Palegleam about all this. She'd never hurt him, surely, even if she was a stickler for the rules.

Silver felt him tense up as soon as she told him, her ears flattened slightly and she pressed her face into his fur. “I’m sorry I told her...we just never keep secrets from each other. You understand right?” She wrapped her tail around him as she leaned back a bit. “Really? You missed a pigeon?” She laughed softly at that. She wasn’t really sure what a pigeon was or what one looked like but she would never admit it. With a soft purr she flicked a leaf at him with her paw as she thought of what could happen. “Darkheart? Have you thought about what could happen if we keep seeing each other? Maybe kits?” She asked. The warrior thought of the kits who ran around in the camp, playing as warriors while others played moss ball. “I was just wondering.”

bobtail May 16th, 2018 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tazzy (Post 505313)
Silver felt him tense up as soon as she told him, her ears flattened slightly and she pressed her face into his fur. “I’m sorry I told her...we just never keep secrets from each other. You understand right?” She wrapped her tail around him as she leaned back a bit. “Really? You missed a pigeon?” She laughed softly at that. She wasn’t really sure what a pigeon was or what one looked like but she would never admit it. With a soft purr she flicked a leaf at him with her paw as she thought of what could happen. “Darkheart? Have you thought about what could happen if we keep seeing each other? Maybe kits?” She asked. The warrior thought of the kits who ran around in the camp, playing as warriors while others played moss ball. “I was just wondering.”

"It's okay!" Darkheart hurried to assure her, gently nuzzling against her. "I trust you." After a moment he pulled away again, smiling. He let out a small, nervous laugh at her comment on the pigeon, but made no retort. He gently batted the leaf she flicked back down onto the ground, half-tempted to jump after it and just let himself enjoy acting like a kit again, but he quickly dismissed the thought as Silverfeather spoke again. "I- kits?" he repeated, eyes widening. "I mean..." He paused for a moment, taking a deep breath and waiting until he was calm again before continuing. "Of course I've thought about kits before. But it would be difficult, with us being in different Clans..." He had given this thought before, wondered if the best thing to do would be to leave ShadowClan for the sake of his mate, but... could he leave his sister? His friends? Maybe, but... it wasn't something you could just decide on the spot, for sure.

Tazzy May 16th, 2018 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SamCats (Post 505446)

"It's okay!" Darkheart hurried to assure her, gently nuzzling against her. "I trust you." After a moment he pulled away again, smiling. He let out a small, nervous laugh at her comment on the pigeon, but made no retort. He gently batted the leaf she flicked back down onto the ground, half-tempted to jump after it and just let himself enjoy acting like a kit again, but he quickly dismissed the thought as Silverfeather spoke again. "I- kits?" he repeated, eyes widening. "I mean..." He paused for a moment, taking a deep breath and waiting until he was calm again before continuing. "Of course I've thought about kits before. But it would be difficult, with us being in different Clans..." He had given this thought before, wondered if the best thing to do would be to leave ShadowClan for the sake of his mate, but... could he leave his sister? His friends? Maybe, but... it wasn't something you could just decide on the spot, for sure.

She watched the leaf fall back to the ground, she reached out with her paw and dragged it to her as he spoke. “I understand.” She replied, forcing a purr out. She really did understand but she couldn’t help the disappointment she felt though she kept it to herself. She flicked the leaf at him once more with a soft laugh. “It’s ok if you want to jump on it, I won’t think of you any less.” She purred in amusement as if reading his earlier thoughts. She was just trying to change the subject to something else.

Caligo Everton May 18th, 2018 11:37 AM

"rainpaw?" shadepaw called out over the raging river. she was beginning to think he wouldn't show. she curled up sulking by the river and waited... and waited... and waited till she heard a yelp from riverclan territory. she hid quickly waiting to see who it was.

@ponyapan

ponyapan May 18th, 2018 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caligo Everton (Post 506031)
"rainpaw?" shadepaw called out over the raging river. she was beginning to think he wouldn't show. she curled up sulking by the river and waited... and waited... and waited till she heard a yelp from riverclan territory. she hid quickly waiting to see who it was.

@ponyapan

Rainpaw sighed. Getting away from Nightwhiskers eyes had been a challenge, but now he was finally free. In the distance, he heard a voice calling his name.
He knew that voice- it was Shadepaw!
"Shadepaw!" he called, leaping towards the sound.
He knew that his pitch black pelt- with the exception of his white muzzle and belly- would cover him too much in the night for Shadepaw to see.
Instead, he leaped into the river with a loud splash.