Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   RiverClan (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   RiverClan Nursery (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36)

forest August 16th, 2022 12:03 PM

Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blossomflight_:D (Post 1241802)
Blossomflight chuckled before bending over to eat the prey Hollowstorm had caught for her. When it was caught by her mate, that made it all the more sweeter. "Thank you" Blossomflight purred after she finished. "How many kits do you think there'll be?" She mewed, her emerald gaze drifting to her swollen stomach.

“I don’t know. 3?” he asked. He licked her. “I’ve got to go. See you later?” he meowed.

sock August 16th, 2022 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titan (Post 1242025)
“I don’t know. 3?” he asked. He licked her. “I’ve got to go. See you later?” he meowed.

"See you." She purred, giving Hollowstorm's ear one last lick before returning to her nest.

Lakestorm August 17th, 2022 11:29 AM

@17224 @Wingnettle @WinterSage
“Mintkit, Plumekit, come here!” Dove skip called before adding, “lilyleaf where are you?” She looked around

~Half-A-Witch~ August 17th, 2022 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lakestorm (Post 1242713)
@17224 @Wingnettle @WinterSage
“Mintkit, Plumekit, come here!” Dove skip called before adding, “lilyleaf where are you?” She looked around

"I'm over here, love!" LilyLeaf said walking into the nursery giving a loving look at her mate and kits
-----------------------------
@Wingnettle
@17224

Lakestorm August 17th, 2022 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WinterSage (Post 1242716)
"I'm over here, love!" LilyLeaf said walking into the nursery giving a loving look at her mate and kits
-----------------------------
@Wingnettle
@17224

Doveskip purred as her mate walked in and asked, “So, what did you do today?” Doveskip flicked her tail as a signal to Lilyleaf to join Doveskip in her nest

~Half-A-Witch~ August 17th, 2022 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lakestorm (Post 1242717)
Doveskip purred as her mate walked in and asked, “So, what did you do today?” Doveskip flicked her tail as a signal to Lilyleaf to join Doveskip in her nest

LilyLeaf lay down next to her mate "Not much! Went hunting a little bit." LilyLef lookd at her kits "How are the kits?"
-------------------------- @Wingnettle @17224

Wingnettle August 17th, 2022 12:02 PM

Mintkit (she/her)
White fur with shades of grey and blue eyes

· · ─────── ·✧· ─────── · ·

Mintkit snuggled with Plumekit at their mother's belly, relishing in the warm softness that smelled of milk. She could also feel Lilyleaf's coming in and laying near Doveskip, but she didn't want to speak up. The voices of their parents were as sweet as honey, and they lulled her again into sleep. How sweet...

@17224 @WinterSage @Lakestorm

~Half-A-Witch~ August 17th, 2022 12:05 PM

LilyLeaf gave each of her kits a lick on the top of their head. "They are so cute and sweet!" She said softly careful not to disturb their slumber
------------------------------------------
@17224 @Wingnettle @Lakestorm

Smoliverr August 17th, 2022 02:50 PM

Rose`Kit tromped around, then sat down on one of the mossy beddings spread about. He thought for a moment, mind wandering... They gasped, then smiled. ``It's almost time!`` he mewed, trotting out of the den happily, thinking of the apprentice ceremony that would grant them a mentor.

Smoliverr August 17th, 2022 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WinterSage (Post 1242733)
LilyLeaf gave each of her kits a lick on the top of their head. "They are so cute and sweet!" She said softly careful not to disturb their slumber
------------------------------------------
@17224 @Wingnettle @Lakestorm

Rose`Kit, He/They

Rose`Kit looked longingly at the scene. ``I wish I had that... but I'll be an apprentice soon. Then I can have a mentor, right?`` he whispered under his breath, quivering a bit. He stared for a bit more, then looked away, silently hoping they'd be noticed.