Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Seastones (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   June Gathering (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64949)

Toya Todoroki June 11th, 2023 07:37 PM

Re: June Gathering

Quote:

Originally Posted by Octavia! (Post 1432045)
Icebeam and Echopaw attend the Gathering. Echopaw excitedly bounds over to Shypaw. "Hi!" she meowed. "Wanna sit together?"

@Dabi

Shypaw Smiled "i'd like that... this is my first gathering so i'm a bit scared... iheard shadowclan's leader is really frightning!!!"

RavensCall June 11th, 2023 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dabi (Post 1432306)

Shypaw Smiled "i'd like that... this is my first gathering so i'm a bit scared... iheard shadowclan's leader is really frightning!!!"

"Yeah..." Echopaw meowed, "I heard she kills cats all the time! But don't worry. She's not gonna getcha! Not if I have anything to say about it."

Toya Todoroki June 11th, 2023 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Octavia! (Post 1432307)
"Yeah..." Echopaw meowed, "I heard she kills cats all the time! But don't worry. She's not gonna getcha! Not if I have anything to say about it."

Shypaw giggled softly "Thanks, I Knew i Could Count on you Echo!" (15/100)

RavensCall June 11th, 2023 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dabi (Post 1432310)

Shypaw giggled softly "Thanks, I Knew i Could Count on you Echo!" (15/100)

Echopaw let out a smile. "I wonder what the leaders will all say," she meowed. "Do you know who they are?"

Toya Todoroki June 11th, 2023 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Octavia! (Post 1432311)
Echopaw let out a smile. "I wonder what the leaders will all say," she meowed. "Do you know who they are?"

Shypaw tilted her head... "well... Grandma said there was 4 leaders... Bumblestar, Dawnstar, uh... Pikestar and Twilightstar i think..." (16/100)

Alchemist Kitsune June 11th, 2023 07:53 PM

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ictureid=39184
| Lightningpaw |

Rain drops easily sliding off the lithe calico's short, sleek coat, Lightningpaw kept her pace steady, undeterred by the weather conditions. Did she wish there was a nice, moonlit night without a cloud in the sky instead of this muggy, rainy morsel they'd been dealt? Well... yeah. Who liked to purposefully get sopping wet in the middle of the night? Actually no, scratch that. Who liked getting wet at any given point... ever? She wasn't about to complain, though. If anything, the young apprentice had gained a reluctant gratitude to the stormier nights ever since the fire.

It wasn't this that kept her quiet on the route to the gathering, however. Her first ever gathering! Even when she'd been apprenticed under Leechscar she hadn't been able to attend the gathering held during her moon with him. The snow fever had kept her away. And now? Instead of excitedly chatting away with her mentor over what to expect once they got to the Seastones she was on a mission. Following after Mothpaw and ensuring he wasn't overexerting mothself. So focused was she on her task, the oriental mix failed to notice the sand slowly becoming more plentiful under her paws. Or the wrong turns they'd taken on their way here from their new camp. Not that she would have known what the proper route would have been to begin with.

It wasn't until another cat joined Mothpaw that she returned her focus to her surroundings, finding herself embarrassed as she realized there were cats from every clan all over the place. Passing one dainty paw over her ear in an attempt to remove the bashful emotions from her expression, Lightningpaw turned her attention towards the towering stones, noticing Twilightstar was already sitting besides two other cats and what could only be described as an adolescent wolverine. Stars above, that cat was huge. Never mind Leechscar having badgers for breakfast. That cat - sorry, wolverine - had badgers for breakfast.

Realizing Fallownose had already taken his place next to a pair of toms that looked like bundles of chuckles just waiting to explode, the medicine cat apprentice turned her gaze towards the other high ranks gathered. One of them seemed to be an apprentice, like herself... so she assumed that by default those had to be the medicine cats... right? Two of them seemed perfectly nice and welcoming. The other seemed like he would get along splendidly with giggles and snorts next to Fallownose. Well, no time like the present to find out. It would be fine. And if they weren't and she made a fool of herself in front of everyone? Well... at least it wasn't raining. No wait...

"Hey there! Lovely weather we're havin'. Name's Lightningpaw. Pleasure to meet you all," Lightningpaw mewed as she joined the group, a playful smirk on her face as waved her tail once as she sat, promptly curling it around her paws.

-

@Ravensong [Elmshadow] | @Omari [Drizzlecloud] | @ares [Springpaw]

RavensCall June 11th, 2023 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dabi (Post 1432312)

Shypaw tilted her head... "well... Grandma said there was 4 leaders... Bumblestar, Dawnstar, uh... Pikestar and Twilightstar i think..." (16/100)

Echopaw nodded. "Yeah! But Pikestar's not here. There's Gingerfrost, RiverClan's deputy, but the other cat... I think his name was Beansprout? Maybe something happened and Ginger isn't ready to be leader yet, so Beansprout became leader? Is he Beanstar now? Dawnstar is that one over there. The scary looking one with a crap ton of scars. For some reason, she hasn't chosen a deputy yet? The lilac she-cat there is Twilightstar of WindClan. The cats next to her are Fallownose, her deputy, Cowtuft, the medicine cat, and his apprentice Lightningpaw. ShadowClan's medicine cats are those two next to Dawnstar. Elmshadow and Ivysnake. Oh look, there's Stonepaw, RiverClan's medicine cat."

Toya Todoroki June 11th, 2023 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Octavia! (Post 1432316)
Echopaw nodded. "Yeah! But Pikestar's not here. There's Gingerfrost, RiverClan's deputy, but the other cat... I think his name was Beansprout? Maybe something happened and Ginger isn't ready to be leader yet, so Beansprout became leader? Is he Beanstar now? Dawnstar is that one over there. The scary looking one with a crap ton of scars. For some reason, she hasn't chosen a deputy yet? The lilac she-cat there is Twilightstar of WindClan. The cats next to her are Fallownose, her deputy, Cowtuft, the medicine cat, and his apprentice Lightningpaw. ShadowClan's medicine cats are those two next to Dawnstar. Elmshadow and Ivysnake. Oh look, there's Stonepaw, RiverClan's medicine cat."

Shypaw nodded "perhaps... but it seems as if the stars have gone mad... so many deaths... so many changes... what will become of us? " (17/100)

RavensCall June 11th, 2023 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Queen_Coral (Post 1432207)
Stormpaw and blazepaw walked into the gathering and sat down

Stormclaw willowlight and Thunderblaze sat down in the gathering

Thornclaw walked into the gathering, he quickly went over to stormclaw and chatted

Peachpaw and cinderpaw joined stormpaw after arriving

Bluestone came into the gathering and sat down

[open]

--------------------------------------------------------------

Ashclaw sighed as he entered the gathering it had been awhile since he's been here.

[open for someone]

-------------------

Scalescar followed the clan into the gathering, the tom lashed his tail as he went to a spot that was far away from the clans but enough for him to be able to hear the high ranks. No sight so... its a waiting thing now iguess, the tom sighed as he wondered about frogpaw
@Loveless.Fawn [ optional to reply] @H0neyShimm3r [ optional to have Dawnbreeze join scalepaw if you don't want to that's completely fine]

Cliffjumper approached Ashclaw. "Hey Ashclaw," he meowed to his fellow Guardian, "How's it going? It has certainly been a while since the last Gathering, let's hope nothing goes wrong..."

RavensCall June 11th, 2023 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dabi (Post 1432317)

Shypaw nodded "perhaps... but it seems as if the stars have gone mad... so many deaths... so many changes... what will become of us? " (17/100)

"I don't know," Echopaw meowed, "My dad said that death can change a cat. Death usually makes a cat stronger, or more protective over who they have left. Maybe the cats that have been lost are happy to be reunited with the cats that they themselves have lost."