Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   WindClan (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   WindClan Warriors' Den (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64480)

Tess_Potter October 1st, 2023 01:47 PM

Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

@KataroAndTheHeather

Iciclekit followed them out, sighing. "But Momma, i want to be a warrior!"

wendigo October 3rd, 2023 02:38 PM

A tall non-binary cat with vitiligo and green/blue heterochromia

▲▼▲

Asterblink sighed, shaking their head. "Iciclekit, the more you sneak into here, the more you have a chance of not becoming an apprentice. I know you really want to become a warrior, but you'll need patience."

Asterblink flicked their tail towards the exit. They opened their mouth to say something, but immediately closed it when a wave of nausea passed over them. Oh dear. Asterblink was terribly close to birthing, and they knew it.

"Alright, Iciclekit, c'mon." Asterblink yawned as they exited the Warrior's Den.

@The_Pirate_Queen

BEAR. October 11th, 2023 08:48 PM

After leading Firestorm toward the warriors' den, Scorchedfang took a brief detour to grab some nice smelling flowers. He crushed them in his paws and rinsed them in one of the nearby puddles, producing a similarly pleasant smelling source of water. "You can try to clean off with this, it is not much but it is better than.. festering in it." He could not imagine she wanted to keep the rot smell.

[ @Dark ]

Snips October 11th, 2023 09:07 PM

Softdust
(Female-She/Her)
(30 moons)
Softdust nosed her way into the den, sighing. I'm exhausted, she thought tiredly. Approaching her nest, she flopped down into it. Softdust yawned.

(Open)

Dark October 12th, 2023 10:02 PM

Firestorm

Ultimate Predator: Inactive

Firestorm nodded gratefully to the tom for going out of his way to help her out. ”Thank you,” the young warrior meowed in a muted tone. The sobs that had overwhelmed her in the clearing, had since turned into sniffles and coughs. That, however, did very little for the migraine that she had been enduring since initially finding the body at Twilight Falls. ”I’m sorry.” She whispered, as she set about dousing herself in the sweetened water. It wasn’t much, but the orange tabby wanted to convey that she regretted that he had to see her in such a state ”Do you think everyone else will think I’m uncool for that?” Firestorm cared deeply about what others thought about her, that was why she was always boasting and singing her own praises. But what about now? Would she forever be remembered as the lame crybaby? A kitten? She hoped not. Imagine if she became the leader in the future and no one took her seriously because of what happened today! That would be uncool.

[ @BEAR. I totally forgot to ask if you even wanted to continue this further, whoops]

Katiethewolfchild October 12th, 2023 11:53 PM

Bearpelt slept.

wolfie October 16th, 2023 11:55 PM

https://i.postimg.cc/xC51vP7x/cowtuf...hot-header.png

✧˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ [ COWTUFT ‼ ] ˚。⋆ ༘˚✧
┆彡 THE GENTLE GIANT
| WINDCLAN'S MEDICINE CAT | 26 MOONS ✮✮✮
✩。°°。✩ he . . him ➔ massive white tom with black splotches and floppy ears. scars cover his neck. x-marks on his shoulders and his left hindleg is covered in burn scars
╭₊˚purrks﹕monkey's paw, the collector, herb knowledge ₊˚੭
∘₊✧──────✧₊∘∘₊✧─ ────✧₊∘∘₊✧──────
⌦ .。.:* ✮ @lilith
Cowtuft shuffles into the Warriors' Den quietly on large paws, checking the nests as sneakily as possible. He was on a hunt for a fallow and a fallow he would get. Specifically, a grey-furred tom. He had herbs to learn after all. Cowtuft was running on a strict schedule. Once he caught scent of a familiar smell he stopped at what he presumed to be Fallownose's nest. At least he hoped so. It was dark in here. He leaned down to try and boop his snout against the lump of fur's shoulder. He really hoped this was Fallow.

Starphobia October 17th, 2023 07:53 AM

Flickerflame stretched onto his nest, glad he didn't have anything to do currently. And he hoped it stayed that way.

LunaStar22 October 17th, 2023 09:21 AM

Willowtree and Badgertail had walked in to the den to take well deserved nap after running around with Swiftpaw all morning.
"Finnaly we can get a well deserved break from the cat, she had us running left and right".Willowtree said.

"I know right I thought we would never ever tire that one out haha!".Badgertail meowed back

They then went to there nests and settled down for a nice nap and man they fell asleep as soon as there head hit the ground.

Swiftpaw was walking by the den after grooming herself off from running around in the muddy feilds from the morning rain.

"Ha I guess I really did tire them out today well they only get 1 hour then back at it".Swiwftpaw said.

BEAR. October 17th, 2023 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark (Post 1486838)
Firestorm

Ultimate Predator: Inactive

Firestorm nodded gratefully to the tom for going out of his way to help her out. ”Thank you,” the young warrior meowed in a muted tone. The sobs that had overwhelmed her in the clearing, had since turned into sniffles and coughs. That, however, did very little for the migraine that she had been enduring since initially finding the body at Twilight Falls. ”I’m sorry.” She whispered, as she set about dousing herself in the sweetened water. It wasn’t much, but the orange tabby wanted to convey that she regretted that he had to see her in such a state ”Do you think everyone else will think I’m uncool for that?” Firestorm cared deeply about what others thought about her, that was why she was always boasting and singing her own praises. But what about now? Would she forever be remembered as the lame crybaby? A kitten? She hoped not. Imagine if she became the leader in the future and no one took her seriously because of what happened today! That would be uncool.

[ @BEAR. I totally forgot to ask if you even wanted to continue this further, whoops]

"There is no shame in being distressed." The flower water was not much, indeed, but perhaps it would help mask the worse of the smell. Not that Scorchedfang minded.. he found it worse from the perspective of being smelly, getting it off was a pain and it fermented in one's mind for days. "I reckon they think you are cool for discovering a mystery, and sympathetic on how rough that must be on you."