Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Non-Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   private rp (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10920)

Static September 22nd, 2017 05:59 PM

Re: private rp

Quote:

Originally Posted by KayMew07 (Post 390187)
I hope its not far but.." she was about to say something when "oh look there it is" she said pulling out some chocolate pocky and eating a piece

She looked up and saw a building that looked like a castle to her."That?!Its huge?!" She exclaimed.

KayMew07 September 22nd, 2017 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 390189)
She looked up and saw a building that looked like a castle to her."That?!Its huge?!" She exclaimed.

'I wonder if there's a cat around here' Lucinda thought being her childish self. "lettttttttttttss goooooooooo!" she squealed

Static September 22nd, 2017 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KayMew07 (Post 390201)
'I wonder if there's a cat around here' kay thought being her childish self. "lettttttttttttss goooooooooo!" she squealed

"Quit your embarising me!" Sky snapped,but it wasent as mean as she normally was to people.She started going to the school.

KayMew07 September 22nd, 2017 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 390203)
"Quit your embarising me!" Sky snapped,but it wasent as mean as she normally was to people.She started going to the school.

Lucinda giggled before opening the doors she looked in awe

Static September 22nd, 2017 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KayMew07 (Post 390209)
Lucinda giggled before opening the doors she looked in awe

The headmaster saw them and waved."I guess you want to join blue wind academy?" He said cheerfully.he had on a large white top hat and was eating a sucker.He had brown hair and white shirt and pants,with a white capelike thing that was blue underneath."How did you even know?" Sky asked."Well I know everything that goes on around here really." He explained.

KayMew07 September 22nd, 2017 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 390215)
The headmaster saw them and waved."I guess you want to join blue wind academy?" He said cheerfully.he had on a large white top hat and was eating a sucker.He had brown hair and white shirt and pants,with a white capelike thing that was blue underneath."How did you even know?" Sky asked."Well I know everything that goes on around here really." He explained.

"cool" Lucinda giggled "so what do we do here?" she asked (my characters an idiot)

Static September 22nd, 2017 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KayMew07 (Post 390261)
"cool" Lucinda giggled "so what do we do here?" she asked (my characters an idiot)

"Well here you learn how to become a exorscist!" He exclaimed.'he's a little over excited.' she thought,knowing Lucinda and him would probably get along great.

KayMew07 September 22nd, 2017 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 390291)
"Well here you learn how to become a exorscist!" He exclaimed.'he's a little over excited.' she thought,knowing Lucinda and him would probably get along great.

"cool so how do we start" she said with stars in her eyes

Static September 22nd, 2017 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KayMew07 (Post 390308)
"cool so how do we start" she said with stars in her eyes

"Well I can enroll you and you can start in a few muinuits." He said,and suddenly a book appeared in one hand and he wrote their names down,along with other information."We were actually expecting you.Your teacher and stepdad already had the information." He said cheerfully."but I wouldn't mention being Lucifer's daughters.People don't take to well to stuff like that.Say what you wish about whatever happens that's demon like but never say the truth." He said.Sky decided to not question it with all the things she had seen today,and her tail was behind her shirt so she looked completely human."Not a problem." She said.

KayMew07 September 22nd, 2017 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 390317)
"Well I can enroll you and you can start in a few muinuits." He said,and suddenly a book appeared in one hand and he wrote their names down,along with other information."We were actually expecting you.Your teacher and stepdad already had the information." He said cheerfully."but I wouldn't mention being Lucifer's daughters.People don't take to well to stuff like that.Say what you wish about whatever happens that's demon like but never say the truth." He said.Sky decided to not question it with all the things she had seen today,and her tail was behind her shirt so she looked completely human."Not a problem." She said.

"ok thank you mister!" Lucinda said excitedly