Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Twolegplace (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Minnie's Flower Garden (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1790)

cute skeleton December 20th, 2016 10:00 PM

Re: Minnie's Flower Garden

( I gtg to bed again night)

Dawn & Dark December 22nd, 2016 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by winter (Post 88530)
"thanks" he meowed then let out a pure of amusement as she spit the bone out "try eating around the bone you know where the bone is because the bone is harder to move while the meat isn't" he meowed then crouched down and bit into the fish avoiding the bone

Minnie looked down at the fish, then did what he had done. She at around the bones, trying not to bite into one. "Let's go home." She meowed after they both had finished their fish. "It was great getting out of that garden."

cute skeleton December 23rd, 2016 06:55 AM

he nodded and started padding towards home then stopped and padded next to her

Dawn & Dark December 23rd, 2016 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by winter (Post 92723)
he nodded and started padding towards home then stopped and padded next to her

"Something wrong?" She asked. They were a fox lengths away from the house, but it seemed longer.

cute skeleton December 23rd, 2016 01:10 PM

"no I just want you to stay safe, even from how far we are from home dangers still lurk in the shadows" he meowed his ears perked for any noise of danger

Dawn & Dark December 23rd, 2016 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by winter (Post 93267)
"no I just want you to stay safe, even from how far we are from home dangers still lurk in the shadows" he meowed his ears perked for any noise of danger

"Why just me? You need to be safe also." Minnie affectionately rubbed her head against his. "I haven't seen anything here since you came." She meowed.

cute skeleton December 23rd, 2016 07:23 PM

he pured happily "just because since I came and you haven't seen them doesn't mean there not there or they are gone"

Dawn & Dark December 23rd, 2016 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by winter (Post 93882)
he pured happily "just because since I came and you haven't seen them doesn't mean there not there or they are gone"

"Let's just get home before sunset." She swayed her tail back and forth as they walked home. Finally, when they got there she jumped over the fence and sat down in the garden. "What should we do now?"

cute skeleton December 23rd, 2016 08:02 PM

"i don't know" he meowed after he jumped over the fence it felt good to be home

Dawn & Dark December 28th, 2016 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by winter (Post 93946)
"i don't know" he meowed after he jumped over the fence it felt good to be home

Minnie got up and padded over to Stone. She rubbed her head against his neck. She liked him, she really did. But she didn't feel like she should spit it out just now.