Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Main Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=102)
-   -   Dusk Syndicate Territory (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89)

Timbergrowl November 19th, 2016 12:36 AM

Re: Dusk Syndicate Territory

solarkit just stood there "Listen she-cat I've been trying to find the dusks for AGES Im not just going to walk all the way back because the first cat ive seen told me to get out, I was hoping to join u!" he said in a serious tone.

judas November 19th, 2016 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Timbergrowl (Post 39006)
solarkit just stood there "Listen she-cat I've been trying to find the dusks for AGES Im not just going to walk all the way back because the first cat ive seen told me to get out, I was hoping to join u!" he said in a serious tone.

Shadow glared at the cat."Your a clan cat! Your never going to be able to join filthy kitty pet." She hissed.

Timbergrowl November 19th, 2016 12:43 AM

Solarkit's face turned into a growl. fury in his eyes. "FIRST of all she-cat, MY MOTHER ABANDONED ME IN THUNDERCLAN, I AM NOT A CLAN CAT! I hardly fit in anyway! so don't call me a KITTYPET, that was extremely rude! be glade I don't kill u right now! I want to join the dusks because im not clanborn, they think there better than non clan cats! I HATE THEM! THEIR WEAK!" I spat at the she-cat

judas November 19th, 2016 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Timbergrowl (Post 39012)
Solarkit's face turned into a growl. fury in his eyes. "FIRST of all she-cat, MY MOTHER ABANDONED ME IN THUNDERCLAN, I AM NOT A CLAN CAT! I hardly fit in anyway! so don't call me a KITTYPET, that was extremely rude! be glade I don't kill u right now! I want to join the dusks because im not clanborn, they think there better than non clan cats! I HATE THEM! THEIR WEAK!" I spat at the she-cat

"Your going to die here..." She mumbled.

Timbergrowl November 19th, 2016 12:50 AM

Solarkit looked as if he was annoyed "Well im way more useful than u, all u do is heal RIGTH! And at least give me a chance ill even change my name and do whatever it takes il even kill a clan cat for u if that's what you want! Just let me in I DONT WANT TO BE A PRT OF WEAK MINDED SOFT HEARTED CLANS, I want to be STRONG!" he growled at the she-cat

judas November 19th, 2016 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Timbergrowl (Post 39018)
Solarkit looked as if he was annoyed "Well im way more useful than u, all u do is heal RIGTH! And at least give me a chance ill even change my name and do whatever it takes il even kill a clan cat for u if that's what you want! Just let me in I DONT WANT TO BE A PRT OF WEAK MINDED SOFT HEARTED CLANS, I want to be STRONG!" he growled at the she-cat

Shadow slashed the kits face, making it bleed a small bit. "I do more then heal..." She hissed,

Timbergrowl November 19th, 2016 12:57 AM

Solarkit didn't even flinch. he wasn't going to let a she-cat who was known as a healer in the dusk syndicate scare him off, looking at the shecat in pure rage solarkit kit jumped under the shecat and used his small but sharp claws the dig into her belly, releasing her the biting her tail hard.

judas November 19th, 2016 12:59 AM

Shadow pinned the kit down, her claw hovered over the kit's small throat. "Move on inch and I will...Explain why your clan is weak..." She hissed.

Timbergrowl November 19th, 2016 01:10 AM

solarkit struggled trying to get out from under the stupid she-cat. cant she see that he just wanted to become useful he'd do anything to become a dusk. but he was stubborn not to give up. "I said i'm not in a clan anymore, I was never a part of it! All I wanted to ask was to give me a chance! But no you had to be difficult!" he said spitting. using his sharp small claws and his teeth he dug and bit hard the she-cats paw, trying to get her to releash him.

judas November 19th, 2016 01:14 AM

"You remind me of Ash.." She purred.