Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Battles (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   ⚡Malcontent⚡ (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78578)

Fish February 21st, 2024 08:12 PM

Re: ⚡Malcontent⚡

Sharkhail hissed as he was clawed at. The other got some nice hits in but he didn't relent on his assult. He was a soon to be father and this wouldn't stand. Maybe he should kill this cat for this? No he was better than Thunderclan. So he just made sure to pin the other cat down. "Then you wouldn't mind me taking the kit back then, hm?" He growled lowly
@Beanz @Wispwillow

Beanz February 21st, 2024 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spider-in-the-corner (Post 1554750)
@TheLostAmongTheStars

"Father or NOT YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TOUCH RIVERCLAN KITS!" he hiised

He hissed two v one this isn't very fair "Thwy jumped in front of me I was told not to attack so I moved them!'

Spider February 21st, 2024 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dino. (Post 1554751)
[ i don't know who's all involved just pinging who has been already @The Doctor @Spider-in-the-corner @Beanz @Wispwillow

staff perms for powerplay have been granted; frecklefoot has been exiled from TC ]

Stepping back from the second downed cat with a scowl, Bumblestar lifted her head to survey the battlefield, get a bearing on what was going on. It looked nasty - a few bodies, chaos from RiverClan themselves (were they ganging up on each other??). Not like she expected anything else.

What she didn't expect was to see one of her own warriors going after a kit, snatching it up and bolting with it after she had said twice specifically not to do that. No, that wouldn't be tolerated, not that kind of monstrous behavior.

Fur bristling, Bumblestar wove through the fights and bodychecked him from the side, away from the RiverClan warrior's grasp. The kit was dislodged from his jaws and she stuck out a paw to scoop it safely before it hit the ground.

"Nursery," she spat, jabbing a free forepaw to the den as she shot the kit a glare. "NOW. This ain't a place for kids. And you-" she swung back around to face Frecklefoot "-I told you twice kits were off-limits! And what do you do? Completely ignore that."

They'd gotten their warning. The rest of her warriors would not be dragged down by the actions of one, and she was tired of cats making stupid decisions. Using Frecklefoot's prone position to her advantage, she snatched up one of his forepaws and wrenched, yanking the shoulder from its socket. The opposite foreleg was her next target, snapped in half using the same method she had on her previous two opponents. He wouldn't be walking back to her camp any time soon.

"You can stay here 'n let RiverClan deal with you," Bumblestar sneered. "Be grateful I'm not ending your life right this second - I've got bigger things to deal with!"

Her attention went to the RiverClanner next, pupils narrowed. "Get the kid outta here, I'm not in the mood to have baby blood on my claws."

hailstorm went to grab the kit but they ran
@Whispwillow

Fish February 21st, 2024 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wispwillow (Post 1554755)
Shellkit ran away, away from the battle, away from the fighting. She ran right into thunderclan territory.

"What are you doing fool?" he picked the kit up

Beanz February 21st, 2024 08:15 PM

It the middle of a fight he looked up from his leader/ "The kit jumped in front of me i moved them!" he looked at everyone before glaring at his leader. "I have a family!" meowing in pain as bumble dislocated his arm and his broken foot he was stuck as he looked up at Bumblestar. "All I did was move the kit I swear bumblestar I swear!"

@The Doctor @Spider-in-the-corner @Dino @Wispwillow

Phoenix February 21st, 2024 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheLostAmongTheStars (Post 1554759)
"What are you doing fool?" he picked the kit up

Shellkit wiggled from his grasp and ran.

Fish February 21st, 2024 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wispwillow (Post 1554764)
Shellkit wiggled from his grasp and ran.

Shark growled and picked the kit back up

taillow February 21st, 2024 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beanz (Post 1554731)

The warrior fell backwards smacking their head before jumping right back up. "Thunderclan what are you flying squirrels doing here? she hissed as she slashed a paw towards the warrior she never really had battling before as she only joined the clan recently.

Redhawk
She/they | 30 moons | ThunderClan Hornet
[ Ultimate Predator • The Collector • Kitty Softpaws ]
The paw slash that was aimed towards her was easy enough to dodge, and Redhawk retaliated by lunging her jaws forward. She had yet to try this in the heat of battle, and with the adrenaline that pumped through her she felt ready. It was a bit different since her opponent wasn't rushing right towards her, so hopefully propelling herself forward would do the trick.

Jaws parted she aimed to bite down on the RiverClanner's foreleg, driving her jaw up and back in an attempt to break the bone and send the cat sprawling on the ground behind her.

[ this is taking place as redhawk's first battle ]

Phoenix February 21st, 2024 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheLostAmongTheStars (Post 1554769)
Shark growled and picked the kit back up

Shellkit was tired. So tired. She let the warrior take her back to the nursery.

Fish February 21st, 2024 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wispwillow (Post 1554771)
Shellkit was tired. So tired. She let the warrior take her back to the nursery.

So the warrior brought the kit all the way back to nursery and carefully placed the kit down. After doing so he checked the kit over for any wounds before he started to groom her to shake off his own nerves. Losing a kit in a raid terrified him to the bone and it was why he was harsh with his words. "Listen little kit you can't just try to run off like that. You could have gotten really hurt out there! Unfortunately I am going to have to tell Birdsnow about this. I implore you to think about how dangerous this was and apologize to Hailstorm after this when he was just trying to help you." He said glaring to the entrance of the nursery. He was not about to let anymore kits get out and the next cat that tried to get in the nursery would get their throats ripped out.

[Warning trying to enter the nursery will have Shark try to kill your cat]