Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   ThunderClan (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   ThunderClan Territory (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64411)

Madelaine May 8th, 2019 01:49 PM

Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:

Originally Posted by Why Do We Hold? (Post 592038)
Blazeclaw purred and followed, intertwining his tail with his mate's

Morningleaf walked out of camp, beside her mate with a smile. She watched all the burds fly around them. "Isn't it beautiful today.", she meowed.

Madelaine May 8th, 2019 10:36 PM

~ @~Silverkit~ ~

Graypaw walked out of camp to get out for a while to clear his thoughts. The young tom walked through the territory, scenting prey but not stopping to hunt. He didn't feel like it today.

~Silverkit~ May 9th, 2019 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GLaDOS (Post 593014)
~ @~Silverkit~ ~

Graypaw walked out of camp to get out for a while to clear his thoughts. The young tom walked through the territory, scenting prey but not stopping to hunt. He didn't feel like it today.

Sunpaw walked through the unfamiliar territory. She wasn't used to the hard ground yet. She smelt the familiar scent of Graypaw and fastened her pace. She finally found Graypaw and smiled.

Madelaine May 9th, 2019 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Silverkit~ (Post 593036)
Sunpaw walked through the unfamiliar territory. She wasn't used to the hard ground yet. She smelt the familiar scent of Graypaw and fastened her pace. She finally found Graypaw and smiled.

Graypaw heard footsteps and scented a familiar scent, The Riverclan molly he had met all those moons ago stood in front of him. "What are you doing here?", he asked. The tom glanced around to make sure none of him clanmates came.

~Silverkit~ May 10th, 2019 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GLaDOS (Post 593143)

Graypaw heard footsteps and scented a familiar scent, The Riverclan molly he had met all those moons ago stood in front of him. "What are you doing here?", he asked. The tom glanced around to make sure none of him clanmates came.

"Joining Thunderclan so I can be with you. "Sunpaw said.

Madelaine May 10th, 2019 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Silverkit~ (Post 593243)
"Joining Thunderclan so I can be with you. "Sunpaw said.

Graypaw looked at her with a smile and a purr. "Really?", he asked. He didn't know if this was a joke or not.

~Silverkit~ May 10th, 2019 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GLaDOS (Post 593248)

Graypaw looked at her with a smile and a purr. "Really?", he asked. He didn't know if this was a joke or not.

Sunpaw smiled. "Yep! I told everyone goodbye in Riverclan." She said, puring. Bloomingstream had died in the battle so she really didn't have to say goodbye to anyone.

furrensic May 12th, 2019 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FireAndBright (Post 591905)
Okay,” Brightpaw meowed, relieved. “What next?” She glanced up at the sky. It wasn’t late, exactly, but time was starting to get on. “Or maybe we should just practise?” They’d probably have time for her to learn one last move, but if Addereye said they should go over the moves she’d learnt, she wouldn’t object.

"We'll practice, I'll make sure to teach you some moves soon." Addereye meowed, long tail flicking . The black tom got into position, nodding. "You can practice this moves i taught you in any order." he informed.

Madelaine May 13th, 2019 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Silverkit~ (Post 593250)
Sunpaw smiled. "Yep! I told everyone goodbye in Riverclan." She said, puring. Bloomingstream had died in the battle so she really didn't have to say goodbye to anyone.

Graypaw smiled and purred back at her. "Im so glad your going to be here with me.", he meowed. The tom couldn't hide his excitement too much.

Calliecat May 13th, 2019 12:18 PM

@RedHead
Wrenfeather hung low to the ground, tail tip flicking just slightly as she narrowed in on an ignorant sparrow, opening her mouth to taste the air as she drew closer. Very slowly she took a step forward, and then another, only to leap forward the next moment and come crashing down on the bird, tossing it to the side and breaking its neck with her teeth before it could flutter away like all the other prey animals she had tried to chase down. "Finally," she mumbled, sitting up and grooming a forepaw. She'd been trying to hunt all day, but it had never really been her strong suit. She always pounced to soon, never thought things through... Coalheart had always said she was too impatient.

She scooped the bird up and headed back to camp, only to hear the snap of a twig behind her. She swiveled around, flicking her ears. Must have been another ThunderClan cat, or maybe some other kind of prey.