Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Non-Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Gangs (Private!) (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16250)

Dark Queen April 30th, 2018 09:51 PM

Re: Gangs (Private!)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ombre Party (Post 500782)

"Hi Telahoiseeee" Nocturne smiled playfully poking her with her black horns.

"Hey Nocturne." Telahoise laughed, jabbing her in the ribs playfully and then siding away, grinning. "Gotcha." She grinned.
[/QUOTE]
Nocturne smiled with a small chuckle, she looked to the ground tapping her fingers together, she blushed slightly. "I think...um..I-I think I l-l-like Nocuri" she said lowly so only Telahoise could hear.

(DUN DUN DUNNNN romance)[/COLOR][/FONT]

Pluto April 30th, 2018 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark Queen (Post 500785)

"Hey Nocturne." Telahoise laughed, jabbing her in the ribs playfully and then siding away, grinning. "Gotcha." She grinned.

Nocturne smiled with a small chuckle, she looked to the ground tapping her fingers together, she blushed slightly. "I think...um..I-I think I l-l-like Nocuri" she said lowly so only Telahoise could hear.

(DUN DUN DUNNNN romance)
[/QUOTE]
Telahoise almost choked on the almond in her mouth. "Y-you what?!" She screeched as loudly as she could so that only they could hear. "How? He's stupid and takes to many unnecessary risks." She groaned, but nodded. "But I suppose he does have his ups."[/COLOR][/FONT]

Dark Queen April 30th, 2018 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ombre Party (Post 500787)

(DUN DUN DUNNNN romance)

Telahoise almost choked on the almond in her mouth. "Y-you what?!" She screeched as loudly as she could so that only they could hear. "How? He's stupid and takes to many unnecessary risks." She groaned, but nodded. "But I suppose he does have his ups."
[/QUOTE]
"Please don't tell!" Nocturne pleaded with a small frown, she had never liked someone before, well not that kinda like.[/COLOR][/FONT]

Pluto May 1st, 2018 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark Queen (Post 500788)

Telahoise almost choked on the almond in her mouth. "Y-you what?!" She screeched as loudly as she could so that only they could hear. "How? He's stupid and takes to many unnecessary risks." She groaned, but nodded. "But I suppose he does have his ups."

"Please don't tell!" Nocturne pleaded with a small frown, she had never liked someone before, well not that kinda like.
[/QUOTE]

Telahoise frowned slightly, but nodded in agreement with a sigh. "Ok, I wont." She never thought she would live to see the day someone liked her nosy quiet brother, but, obviously not.
Nocuri glanced at the two whispering girls suspiciously. What are they planning now? He groaned in his head. Out loud, he said through gritted teeth. "We're here."[/COLOR][/FONT]

Dark Queen May 2nd, 2018 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ombre Party (Post 501244)

"Please don't tell!" Nocturne pleaded with a small frown, she had never liked someone before, well not that kinda like.

Telahoise frowned slightly, but nodded in agreement with a sigh. "Ok, I wont." She never thought she would live to see the day someone liked her nosy quiet brother, but, obviously not.
Nocuri glanced at the two whispering girls suspiciously. What are they planning now? He groaned in his head. Out loud, he said through gritted teeth. "We're here."
[/QUOTE]
Nocturne smiled at her gratefully. She looked up at the backup base and went inside. Her eyes scanned the room.[/COLOR][/FONT]

Pluto May 2nd, 2018 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark Queen (Post 501508)

Nocuri glanced at the two whispering girls suspiciously. What are they planning now? He groaned in his head. Out loud, he said through gritted teeth. "We're here."

Nocturne smiled at her gratefully. She looked up at the backup base and went inside. Her eyes scanned the room.
[/QUOTE]
Nocuri limped inside and then fell onto the nearest couch, coughing as a cloud of dust surround him on impact. He closed his eyes and sighed. "This place is ancient." He groaned.[/COLOR][/FONT]

Dark Queen May 2nd, 2018 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ombre Party (Post 501579)

Nocturne smiled at her gratefully. She looked up at the backup base and went inside. Her eyes scanned the room.

Nocuri limped inside and then fell onto the nearest couch, coughing as a cloud of dust surround him on impact. He closed his eyes and sighed. "This place is ancient." He groaned.
[/QUOTE]
Nocturne spun around the room "So? It's way bigger and stronger than the last one" she said getting up on the big throne like chair.[/COLOR][/FONT]

Pluto May 2nd, 2018 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark Queen (Post 501583)

Nocuri limped inside and then fell onto the nearest couch, coughing as a cloud of dust surround him on impact. He closed his eyes and sighed. "This place is ancient." He groaned.

Nocturne spun around the room "So? It's way bigger and stronger than the last one" she said getting up on the big throne like chair.
[/QUOTE]
"We need to make this place feel like home." Telahoise said in a quiet voice. Her face showed no emotion but her voice shook. Having a home ment more than the furniture inside; it included the memories and people too. "We've lost so much, I'm not sure I'll ever get used to this." Her voice was still shaking in it's quiet tone.
"Well you need to sis." Nocuri said as gently as he could through gritted teeth. "And if you can't, well, I'll help you."[/COLOR][/FONT]

Dark Queen May 2nd, 2018 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ombre Party (Post 501588)

Nocturne spun around the room "So? It's way bigger and stronger than the last one" she said getting up on the big throne like chair.

"We need to make this place feel like home." Telahoise said in a quiet voice. Her face showed no emotion but her voice shook. Having a home ment more than the furniture inside; it included the memories and people too. "We've lost so much, I'm not sure I'll ever get used to this." Her voice was still shaking in it's quiet tone.
"Well you need to sis." Nocuri said as gently as he could through gritted teeth. "And if you can't, well, I'll help you."
[/QUOTE]
Nocturne layed in the chair, she looked around "Already feels like home to me!" she said smiling. Her brown and blue eye filled with boredom.[/COLOR][/FONT]

Pluto May 2nd, 2018 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark Queen (Post 501594)

"Well you need to sis." Nocuri said as gently as he could through gritted teeth. "And if you can't, well, I'll help you."

Nocturne layed in the chair, she looked around "Already feels like home to me!" she said smiling. Her brown and blue eye filled with boredom.
[/QUOTE]
"Welp we need others back and we need to keep a low profile till then. We can't be a three person gang again." Telahoise grumbled, sitting in the tinnier throne, on her left side, looking at the throne on Nocturne's left side that was meant for Nocuri.[/COLOR][/FONT]