Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Non-Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   private rp (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10920)

Static December 28th, 2017 11:12 AM

Re: private rp

[QUOTE=KayMew07;446615]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 446580)
the other sister was in deep shock "tch. who cares" she mutters walking over to luci and sky "these are yours try not to lose them" she says with a straight face "thanks" luci grins taking it turning to her natural form wrapping her tail around her stomach

Sky took it and wether it again,turning back to her natural form and doing the same with her tail.She looked back at the two sisters,but yami had already disapeared."Thanks.We could have gotten it ourselves though." She muttered.Eclipse,who had just arrived without them noticing ,jumped down from the roof above them."What happened?You really shouldn't give those away for strangers to look at." He said,but to the stranger,it sounded like a simple bark.

KayMew07 December 28th, 2017 11:18 AM

[QUOTE=Swiftheart;446622]
Quote:

Originally Posted by KayMew07 (Post 446615)
Sky took it and wether it again,turning back to her natural form and doing the same with her tail.She looked back at the two sisters,but yami had already disapeared."Thanks.We could have gotten it ourselves though." She muttered.Eclipse,who had just arrived without them noticing ,jumped down from the roof above them."What happened?You really shouldn't give those away for strangers to look at." He said,but to the stranger,it sounded like a simple bark.

blue saw and sighed "do you need the chacala" (chacala is a shoe that is rubber and they hit you with it" she asked "no these bullys came over stole them and this wonderful lady got them back" the girl flushed "hey! shut up your embarrassing" she growled luci poked her cheek causing the girl to slap her

Static December 28th, 2017 11:37 AM

[QUOTE=KayMew07;446627]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 446622)
blue saw and sighed "do you need the chacala" (chacala is a shoe that is rubber and they hit you with it" she asked "no these bullys came over stole them and this wonderful lady got them back" the girl flushed "hey! shut up your embarrassing" she growled luci poked her cheek causing the girl to slap her

"So nce again,who are you?" Sky asked/demanded.

KayMew07 December 28th, 2017 12:46 PM

[QUOTE=Swiftheart;446646]
Quote:

Originally Posted by KayMew07 (Post 446627)
"So nce again,who are you?" Sky asked/demanded.

"my names Ayana" she said simply and annoyed "cute name" luci grinned the girl punched her

Static December 28th, 2017 01:03 PM

[QUOTE=KayMew07;446692]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 446646)
"my names Ayana" she said simply and annoyed "cute name" luci grinned the girl punched her

"So why are you here?" Sky asked.

KayMew07 December 28th, 2017 02:12 PM

[QUOTE=Swiftheart;446708]
Quote:

Originally Posted by KayMew07 (Post 446692)
"So many attempts you here?" Sky asked.

(fix that I think its auto correct)

Static December 28th, 2017 02:23 PM

[QUOTE=KayMew07;446760]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 446708)
(fix that I think its auto correct)

Fixed)

KayMew07 December 28th, 2017 02:27 PM

[QUOTE=Swiftheart;446708]
Quote:

Originally Posted by KayMew07 (Post 446692)
"So why are you here?" Sky asked.

the girl glared at her "i come here all the time and when I saw this well... I decided to help" she said without emotion

Static December 28th, 2017 02:30 PM

[QUOTE=KayMew07;446777]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 446708)
the girl glared at her "i come here all the time and when I saw this well... I decided to help" she said without emotion

Kai ran forward from another Street,almost running into the girl."What happened to y'all?You look like you got hit buy a bus!" He exclaimed.

KayMew07 December 28th, 2017 02:48 PM

[QUOTE=Swiftheart;446781]
Quote:

Originally Posted by KayMew07 (Post 446777)
Kai ran forward from another Street,almost running into the girl."What happened to y'all?You look like you got hit buy a bus!" He exclaimed.

"i have been before" Luci smiles "and what happened to you! you disappeared" she pouted