Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Healing Requests (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=92)
-   -   ThunderClan Healing (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38486)

iliri June 5th, 2024 01:15 PM

Re: ThunderClan Healing

Quote:

Originally Posted by lionparty25 (Post 1599102)
Name: Tremblepaw
Gender/pronouns: AMAB, he/they
Description of Injury/Illness/Issue: Shaking. Since birth, they have had a condition where they shake/shiver uncontrollably for several minutes at a time. After a hunting session, he was struck with a violent tremor and was rushed back to camp.
Live/Die/Disabilities/Desired Outcome: Live, but be diagnosed with seizures
Other:
Mention Us:@Omari @iliri

accepted <3

Hollyheart of thunder June 8th, 2024 04:00 AM

@Omari
Azaleaheart walked into the medicine den. Looking around, she saw Drizzlecloud. *idk if Drizzlecloud is actually in the den. I'm to lazy to see. I just know that Drizzlecloud will be in there eventually.* " Drizzlecloud," she began. "My belly has been hurting a lot recently. " she said, looking at her swollen belly. "have I just been eating too much? I mean, I always make sure that elders, kits, and queens eat first, heck, I even let the apprentices eat before me. And I always make sure that the pile is full before I eat." She rambled on.

Desired responses - a) Drizzlecloud feels Azaleaheart's belly and tells her she's expecting kits
B) when told that she's expecting kits, she accepts it
C) she is puzzled, wondering who the neck the father is.
D) something similar happens

iliri June 8th, 2024 04:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hollyheart of thunder (Post 1600493)
@Omari
Azaleaheart walked into the medicine den. Looking around, she saw Drizzlecloud. *idk if Drizzlecloud is actually in the den. I'm to lazy to see. I just know that Drizzlecloud will be in there eventually.* " Drizzlecloud," she began. "My belly has been hurting a lot recently. " she said, looking at her swollen belly. "have I just been eating too much? I mean, I always make sure that elders, kits, and queens eat first, heck, I even let the apprentices eat before me. And I always make sure that the pile is full before I eat." She rambled on.

Desired responses - a) Drizzlecloud feels Azaleaheart's belly and tells her she's expecting kits
B) when told that she's expecting kits, she accepts it
C) she is puzzled, wondering who the neck the father is.
D) something similar happens

hey! this isn’t the thread to post your response in! the medicine den is right here <3

Hollyheart of thunder June 8th, 2024 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iliri (Post 1600497)
hey! this isn’t the thread to post your response in! the medicine den is right here <3

Oh. Thanks for letting me know!
I'll move it soon!

Weekend-Wondering June 9th, 2024 04:24 PM

~ Healing Form ~

Name: Rosekit
Gender/pronouns: Male (He/Him/His)
Description of Injury/Illness/Issue: Due to being clawed at viciously by a fellow kit (Amberkit to specify), Rosekit now has claw marks trailing down and across his tail. They aren’t extremely deep, but they are deep enough to cause quite a sting, as well as lots of quick bleeding. For more detail, there are five, the first/longest being at the middle of his tail and the last starting at the end of it.
Live/Die/Disabilities/Desired Outcome: Rosekit would live with no scarring.
Other: Both of you are truly amazing. :heartbounce:
Mention Us: @Omari @iliri

iliri June 11th, 2024 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Weekend-Wondering (Post 1601170)
~ Healing Form ~

Name: Rosekit
Gender/pronouns: Male (He/Him/His)
Description of Injury/Illness/Issue: Due to being clawed at viciously by a fellow kit (Amberkit to specify), Rosekit now has claw marks trailing down and across his tail. They aren’t extremely deep, but they are deep enough to cause quite a sting, as well as lots of quick bleeding. For more detail, there are five, the first/longest being at the middle of his tail and the last starting at the end of it.
Live/Die/Disabilities/Desired Outcome: Rosekit would live with no scarring.
Other: Both of you are truly amazing. :heartbounce:
Mention Us: @Omari @iliri

accepted! <3