Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alternative Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   JungleClan (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3427)

Fallpotato February 16th, 2017 06:28 PM

Re: JungleClan

Quote:

Originally Posted by Derp Katz (Post 173932)
Greypaw walked farther until she got to the lake. She inched closer, peering into the lake. She could see the outline of Fallenblaze in the glass cave under the water. "At least he's okay and that he's not dead.", Greypaw murmured. She sat on the bank of the lake and waited until her mentor noticed her.

Fallenblaze looked up
And mewed "greypaw!"

Phoenix Flames February 16th, 2017 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yellowpotatoes (Post 173938)
Fallenblaze looked up
And mewed "greypaw!"

Greypaw perked her ears and looked at him. She stared into the water. "Oh, umm, hi. How'd you get yourself down there?", she asked, her eyes gleaming with laughter.

Fallpotato February 16th, 2017 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Derp Katz (Post 173946)
Greypaw perked her ears and looked at him. She stared into the water. "Oh, umm, hi. How'd you get yourself down there?", she asked, her eyes gleaming with laughter.

He mewed "I don't know." He leaned on the wall and sat up

Phoenix Flames February 16th, 2017 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yellowpotatoes (Post 173948)
He mewed "I don't know." He leaned on the wall and sat up

"How do I get you out of the glass cave and the lake?", Greypaw asked, sitting down.

Fallpotato February 16th, 2017 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Derp Katz (Post 173956)
"How do I get you out of the glass cave and the lake?", Greypaw asked, sitting down.

Fallen laze shrugged "I don't know

Phoenix Flames February 16th, 2017 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yellowpotatoes (Post 173957)
Fallenblaze shrugged "I don't know

"Guess, we'll just have to wait and find a way....", she mewed.

Fallpotato February 16th, 2017 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Derp Katz (Post 173959)
"Guess, we'll just have to wait and find a way....", she mewed.

Fallen blaze tapped on the glass and a small crack appeared. He kept tapping it up tell it broke. He swam out and laid on the shore his shoulders aching.

Phoenix Flames February 16th, 2017 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yellowpotatoes (Post 173961)
Fallen blaze tapped on the glass and a small crack appeared. He kept tapping it up tell it broke. He swam out and laid on the shore his shoulders aching.

"Or not.......", Greypaw meowed, seeing that her mentor just figured out how to get out. "If you had figured that out before, we wouldn't have to worry about you and we wouldn't have had to wait almost half a week!"

Fallpotato February 16th, 2017 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Derp Katz (Post 173965)
"Or not.......", Greypaw meowed, seeing that her mentor just figured out how to get out. "If you had figured that out before, we wouldn't have to worry about you and we wouldn't have had to wait almost half a week!"

Fallenblaze sighed and whispered once he had turned away from her. "You hate me now." He got up and padded to camp not looking back at her

Phoenix Flames February 16th, 2017 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yellowpotatoes (Post 173971)
Fallenblaze sighed and whispered once he had turned away from her. "You hate me now." He got up and padded to camp not looking back at her

"I never said I hated you....", Greypaw said, following him.