Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Outskirts (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Cattail Pond (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24866)

stag July 1st, 2020 11:06 AM

Re: Cattail Pond

*SilverScar licked his burned paw.* ow

~RooRoo~ July 1st, 2020 11:44 AM

Your ok! he meowed stopping I’m his pace to run to her. He nuzzled his nose in her side. @Mumble

Banneret July 1st, 2020 12:23 PM

Cedarkit tiredly trudged forward. He was tired and dizzy. He coughed, the scent of smoke still plaguing his lungs. His ears hurt, and he knew fur was missing from his tail. He sighed, continuing to walk.

Elementals July 1st, 2020 12:23 PM

~Pineapple~

Pineapple stopped letting her burnt tail and other scratches rest as she followed the tom to where the cats were heading to.

_____
~Seedcrush~

Feeling better after his paw and body had been soaked, he was glad that he had the chance to dry up before following.

Elementals July 1st, 2020 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zero (Post 743452)

Coastpaw followed Splashfury into the area of the cattail pond, looking around at the various plants that grew in the area. He didn't even know where to begin. "Er, yeah, that might be for the best." The apprentice headed off in the opposite direction around the pond, looking for anything interesting. Spotting some white and yellow flowers growing near the water, he padded up and investigated.
Wrinkling his nose at the tangy smell of the plant, he decided to pick some of it, figuring it might be used for something - if not, that was unfortunate. It would turn out to be feverfew, though Coastpaw had no idea that it was.

~Splashfury~

Padding to one side of the pond, Splashfury sniffed the plants along the pond. Spotting some daisy like the plants she had an interest in as a kit due to how cute the rounded petals looked like, Splashfury plucked 2 of the heads and leaving the stem behind since her paws told her to do it. Not knowing why she couldn’t bring herself to pluck the whole plant, what was done has been done. Looking around the area again, she found 2 moving rocks looking as if they were reaching towards the sun. Giving it a closer look, she realized they were turtles. “Coastpaw, I found some turtles looking like they can’t move.” Splashfury meowed as she set down her daisy heads onto a leaf to conceal them from anything that would steal it.

Cobra July 1st, 2020 01:55 PM

[ Thornclaw - @Zesty Mango ]

Thornclaw stared at Ivorypaw. "You okay?" he coughed.

[ Smokewatcher - @Pancake ]

"RiverClan. Great." Smokewatcher meowed bitterly.

[ Songkit/Creepkit - Open! ]

The kit collapsed on the ground.

Quasar July 1st, 2020 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~RooRoo~ (Post 743487)
Your ok! he meowed stopping I’m his pace to run to her. He nuzzled his nose in her side. @Mumble

Podlight choked out a purr, her voice still a bit raspy from the amount of smoke she inhaled, "Of course I am. If I wasn't who would be here to take care of you?" she mewed, laying down on the ground so that she could rest. Staring at the smoke that was rising from where thunderclan's camp was in dismay. Will they ever be able to live in their forest again?

~RooRoo~ July 1st, 2020 02:44 PM

Littlekit sighed. Now what? he asked still purring laying down with Podlight. @Mumble

Quasar July 1st, 2020 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~RooRoo~ (Post 743638)
Littlekit sighed. Now what? he asked still purring laying down with Podlight. @Mumble

Podlight sighed uneasily, "Oh Littlekit, I wish I knew..." she murmured, slowly shaking her head. Her ears slowly lowered as she laid her head on her paws, gazing across the river.

nocturnal July 1st, 2020 03:44 PM

Lionpaw was tempted to just curl up into a ball and pretend that none of this was happening. While the young tom had escaped with nothing more than a scratch, he had no idea what was going to become of him. He hadn't joined the clans only to be caught with others in a fire. He'd joined because he'd assumed that the clans were safe. Apparently, they weren't.