Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alternative Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   Murder in WinkClan (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10018)

Charmer August 22nd, 2017 08:15 PM

Re: Murder in WinkClan

Thistlepaw fixed his glare on Fawnleap. "And where were you earlier today?" he snarled.

I vote Fawnleap. Sorry @Black Cat

Tundra August 22nd, 2017 08:16 PM

[I can help you get a gif if you'd like]

Galaxy Of Wisdom August 22nd, 2017 08:16 PM

Lostface growls " enough! Please stop this! We'll find out who did it. No need to.. fight over it! Just remain calm and we'll find whoever did this." His eyes glowed dangerously " if it's the last thing I'll do. " he says calmly as he looks at Hamilton with a worried look

Silhouettes August 22nd, 2017 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charmer (Post 363764)
I vote Fawnleap. Sorry @Black Cat

It's a-ok. I was re-reading my posts and I see how she looks rather suspicious.)

red_inactive August 22nd, 2017 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 363766)
Lostface growls " enough! Please stop this! We'll find out who did it. No need to.. fight over it! Just remain calm and we'll find whoever did this." His eyes glowed dangerously " if it's the last thing I'll do. " he says calmly as he looks at Hamilton with a worried look

Hamilton didn't answer, only closing his eyes and exhaling softly. "I suspect Peachstar." He said under his breath so that only Lostface could hear.

Galaxy Of Wisdom August 22nd, 2017 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doctor Andreas Marino (Post 363771)
Hamilton didn't answer, only closing his eyes and exhaling softly. "I suspect Peachstar." He said under his breath so that only Lostface could hear.

His ears were up as he looks at Hamilton " ... I don't know... I kinda suspect Applemark but... still " he says under his breath so only Hamilton can hear however he begins to sit a bit closer to Hamilton " ... can I trust you?" He asks almost desperately

Role August 22nd, 2017 08:26 PM

Peachstar- 3
Fawnleap- 2
Applemark- 1
Fallowstep- 1

mvoxhu August 22nd, 2017 08:30 PM

[ lmao who's going to lead the clan if the leader isn't there? ]

Caracalleap stood wide-eyed in the clearing. His stubby tail twitched, jaw dropped and brows furrowed. He couldn't believe that Gray had been murdered, but he knew that she would've wanted him to go on with his life.
Taking a deep breath, the tom murmured a silent prayer towards Starclan, wishing the she-cat a pleasant journey. He then trotted over to where the most action was taking place, his lithe bodice squeezing between cats.
"I'd rather not vote at all," his gentle voice broke out, paws scraping against the earth as he moved from place to place, spotted pelt maneuvering through the crowd with ease. "Gray was dear to most of us, and I doubt that Peachstar - who is a mother may I remind you - would kill her." Caracalleap tossed his gaze around the camp, soon coming to the decision to vote for the least likely culprit. He didn't wish for anyone to leave the camp, even if they had murdered someone. The tom didn't believe that was right.
"I know that there's no way around this, so for now I vote for Palewind to be exiled."

Role August 22nd, 2017 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mompaws (Post 363789)
[ lmao who's going to lead the clan if the leader isn't there? ]

Caracalleap stood wide-eyed in the clearing. His stubby tail twitched, jaw dropped and brows furrowed. He couldn't believe that Gray had been murdered, but he knew that she would've wanted him to go on with his life.
Taking a deep breath, the tom murmured a silent prayer towards Starclan, wishing the she-cat a pleasant journey. He then trotted over to where the most action was taking place, his lithe bodice squeezing between cats.
"I'd rather not vote at all," his gentle voice broke out, paws scraping against the earth as he moved from place to place, spotted pelt maneuvering through the crowd with ease. "Gray was dear to most of us, and I doubt that Peachstar - who is a mother may I remind you - would kill her." Caracalleap tossed his gaze around the camp, soon coming to the decision to vote for the least likely culprit. He didn't wish for anyone to leave the camp, even if they had murdered someone. The tom didn't believe that was right.
"I know that there's no way around this, so for now I vote for Palewind to be exiled."

(Applemark, since he's the deputy)

Role August 22nd, 2017 08:35 PM

IN TEN MINUTES THE VOTES WILL CLOSE!