Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   WindClan (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   WindClan Clearing (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64479)

SeonghwasBunnyEars September 30th, 2023 10:01 AM

Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:

Originally Posted by bubblegum. (Post 1479205)

(Doc?)

*Tigermist smiled and nodded*

(sure)

Watertail gave a small smile and Wheattail purred, "I remember when I was a warrior for...about 2 moons and Watertail was Waterpaw. All he would say is, "Your so lucky, I bet the elders won't appreciate only my help now." as if trying to bribe me to help him" she purred

bubble[error]. September 30th, 2023 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DdeonghwaLover (Post 1479354)

(sure)

Watertail gave a small smile and Wheattail purred, "I remember when I was a warrior for...about 2 moons and Watertail was Waterpaw. All he would say is, "Your so lucky, I bet the elders won't appreciate only my help now." as if trying to bribe me to help him" she purred

*Tigermist smiled*

ChaosBringer. September 30th, 2023 03:03 PM

Whisperingkit

Whisperingkit sat in the middle of the clearing, his eyes closed and her ears twitching. The voices were warning him of someone, or something. "THE FLOWRRRRR! WE WANT THE FLOWER!" They demanded. Whisperingkit didnt know who or what 'the flower' was. @Dust

SeonghwasBunnyEars October 1st, 2023 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bubblegum. (Post 1479370)

*Tigermist smiled*

Wheattail leaned her head against Tigermist and yawned. "Tigermist, you know if you ever need help with anything, and I mean anything. Me and Watertail are here for you." she mewed

bubble[error]. October 1st, 2023 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DdeonghwaLover (Post 1479816)

Wheattail leaned her head against Tigermist and yawned. "Tigermist, you know if you ever need help with anything, and I mean anything. Me and Watertail are here for you." she mewed

SeonghwasBunnyEars October 1st, 2023 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bubblegum. (Post 1479821)

Wheattail slowly started to groom Tigermists pelt in a gesture of friendship. But Wheattail secretly felt obligated to protect this precious warrior.

bubble[error]. October 1st, 2023 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DdeonghwaLover (Post 1479824)

Wheattail slowly started to groom Tigermists pelt in a gesture of friendship. But Wheattail secretly felt obligated to protect this precious warrior.

*Tigermist kept smiling*

Dust October 1st, 2023 10:03 AM

[ @Shadowed Flower ]

Well, today looked like a good day to settle in with some clanmates and help around camp. Maybe.. den repairs? Or.... she could go talk with elders? Oh! Kits! They were certainly looking to get under some paws today - perhaps she could keep them occupied (and practice some of her more basic skills) by playing some games. Bright blue eyes darted over towards the nursery, catching sight of Whisperingkit. Lilacpaw knew Whispering! She was only recently out of the nursery herself - and if she remembered correctly, he was only a moon younger than her! The kit would be an apprentice soon enough"

"Hello, Whisperingkit." She meowed softly as she approached, dipping her head slightly to greet the other. "Would you like to play today?"

Eden October 1st, 2023 10:34 AM

Littlepaw sat around in camp existing.

ChaosBringer. October 1st, 2023 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dust (Post 1479848)

[ @Shadowed Flower ]

Well, today looked like a good day to settle in with some clanmates and help around camp. Maybe.. den repairs? Or.... she could go talk with elders? Oh! Kits! They were certainly looking to get under some paws today - perhaps she could keep them occupied (and practice some of her more basic skills) by playing some games. Bright blue eyes darted over towards the nursery, catching sight of Whisperingkit. Lilacpaw knew Whispering! She was only recently out of the nursery herself - and if she remembered correctly, he was only a moon younger than her! The kit would be an apprentice soon enough"

"Hello, Whisperingkit." She meowed softly as she approached, dipping her head slightly to greet the other. "Would you like to play today?"

Whisperingkit

The orange kit continued to listen to the voices and everyone around him, and then it hit him. 'Ohhh, the flower.' He thought, looking to the apprentice. "What game?" He asked, standing up. He thought of Leopardsong, and how he liked her so much. Maybe he would like Lilacpaw the same? | @Dust | | @Moonraven (Leopardsong mention|