Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alternative Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   Mapleclan (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13756)

Ainz Ooal Gown January 13th, 2018 05:28 PM

Re: Mapleclan

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow (Post 454262)
He smiled and said, “I️ suppose but I’d rather be talking to you.” He said it in a playful tone

Alrighty!)

Gingerbird rolled her eyes and shoved him playfully. “Then your not a very responsible deputy. She smiled.

Wisppaw nodded and laied still on his back,her four legs dangling over his sides. “Well Stonepaw got mad at me for waking him up so I wanna do something then just sit here and sulk around.” She mewed.

Her blue eyes filled with adventure and impatience. She then rolled off of him and rushed infront of him. “Plus imma be a warrior in two moons so I wanna learn all I can!!” She mewed.
[/QUOTE]
He yawned and grinned. "Then let's go train." He said walking out of camp, expecting her to follow.

Fallpotato January 13th, 2018 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow (Post 454262)
He smiled and said, “I️ suppose but I’d rather be talking to you.” He said it in a playful tone

Alrighty!)

Gingerbird rolled her eyes and shoved him playfully. “Then your not a very responsible deputy. She smiled.

Wisppaw nodded and laied still on his back,her four legs dangling over his sides. “Well Stonepaw got mad at me for waking him up so I wanna do something then just sit here and sulk around.” She mewed.

Her blue eyes filled with adventure and impatience. She then rolled off of him and rushed infront of him. “Plus imma be a warrior in two moons so I wanna learn all I can!!” She mewed.
[/QUOTE]
He shrugged and smiled. He turned around and started passing away do go form patrols

Ainz Ooal Gown January 13th, 2018 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadomaru (Post 454264)
Alrighty!)

He yawned and grinned. "Then let's go train." He said walking out of camp, expecting her to follow.

Shadow January 13th, 2018 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Merrypotatoes (Post 454273)
Alrighty!)

He shrugged and smiled. He turned around and started passing away do go form patrols[/QUOTE]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadomaru (Post 454277)

Gingerbird rolled her eyes and giggled to herself. The orange cat sighed and looked up to the sky. ‘I wonder if he may like me too.’ She closed her eyes and stayed there for a while before getting up and padding off to sunbathe.

[Open]

Wisppaw smiled. “Haha awesome!” As she padded faster to get to him she noticed how tierd he looked. “Are you Alright?” She asked concerned.

Ainz Ooal Gown January 13th, 2018 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow (Post 454476)
He shrugged and smiled. He turned around and started passing away do go form patrols

Gingerbird rolled her eyes and giggled to herself. The orange cat sighed and looked up to the sky. ‘I wonder if he may like me too.’ She closed her eyes and stayed there for a while before getting up and padding off to sunbathe.

[Open]

Wisppaw smiled. “Haha awesome!” As she padded faster to get to him she noticed how tierd he looked. “Are you Alright?” She asked concerned.

"I'm fine." He said avoiding her gaze as he answered. He walked deeper into the territory. "What do you want to train today?"

Shadow January 13th, 2018 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadomaru (Post 454488)
"I'm fine." He said avoiding her gaze as he answered. He walked deeper into the territory. "What do you want to train today?"

Wisppaw let out a growl. When she wanted something, she made sure she got it, especially when someone she knew was acting different. She sighed and stopped jabbing his side with her paw. “Training lessons.” She stated blandly.

Ainz Ooal Gown January 14th, 2018 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow (Post 454506)
Wisppaw let out a growl. When she wanted something, she made sure she got it, especially when someone she knew was acting different. She sighed and stopped jabbing his side with her paw. “Training lessons.” She stated blandly.

"Hmmm." He sat down. "I think I have a lesson for you." He said. "Wait here." He walked off. When he was sure that she couldn't see him, he stopped. This was simply a test of patience to see if she would actually wait for as long as he was gone.

guapathecat January 14th, 2018 08:11 AM

@Flameleaf

Beefpool yawned in the middle of MapleClan's camp. He was really bored. He needed something to do other than hunt, so he decided to loaf and sleep.

Tundra January 14th, 2018 10:34 AM

Mangostar noticed Beefpaw sleeping in the middle of camp. She sighed and padded over. "Beefpaw." The leader prodded the apprentice with a paw. "Beefpaw, if you're tired go sleep in the apprentices den."

Reedpaw least and grabbed the mossball in his jaws.
He tom looked at over at Mangostar telling Beefpaw to get up. Reedpaw rolled his eyes and laughed. Ha! Lazy apprentice! The young cat dropped the moss and licked it across the clearing. He let it roll for a bit,
then he chased it.

Shadow January 14th, 2018 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadomaru (Post 454514)
"Hmmm." He sat down. "I think I have a lesson for you." He said. "Wait here." He walked off. When he was sure that she couldn't see him, he stopped. This was simply a test of patience to see if she would actually wait for as long as he was gone.

Wisppaw sighed and plopped down. After a while of waiting she got bored. ‘Man everycat doesn’t want anything to do with me today.’ She sighed and rolled on her back and moved around to scratch it. Soon after she jumped to her paws finding a wad of moss and began to play with it. When she pawed at it she sent it farther then she intended.

The small molly smirked and crouched and pounced on it perfectly even though it was half of a fox-length away. She then snagged it on her claw and rolled pinning it to the ground. Her tail waved playfully, she was oblivious that she had tumbled right infront of her mentor but two fox-lengths away from him. She began throwing and catching the moss wad in the air.