Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Battles (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   ThunderClan's Liberation (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2100)

FOXXRR December 18th, 2016 05:41 PM

Re: ThunderClan's Liberation

Quote:

Originally Posted by starfall (Post 83865)
{Sorry, studying for finals}
Stormbird laughed, his green eyes sparkled with insanity and joy, oh the tom was overwhelmed with happiness as he saw the Warriors face contort into anger, it's what he lived for "Aw, putting up a brave front, how noble."he purred, his tail flicked back and fourth as he slowly padded twards Foxclaw, he felt blood roll down the side of his face. The marbled warrior noticed the warrior scan his area and laughed "Knowing your area won't help you, you just gotta pray to your dead ancestors that I'll kill you as swiftly as possible" he purred, then leaped twards the warrior, menace flashed in his green orbs as he grinned murderously at the warrior.

(S'fine)
Foxclaw looked to the left, but ducked right. He rolled until he got the cat in his sight and immediately crouched low on the ground. "Knowing my area saved me many more times than the amount of cats you even laid a paw on," He said, snarling at the cat to look more menacing, "So I say it helps me" And with that, he leaped towards the cat's side, jabbing and swinging his claws.

Drago Victinius Bloodward December 18th, 2016 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpiralTheRival (Post 84033)
(When should Sleetstrike die?)
He nearly had gotten to his paws before being crushed with sudden weight. Sleetstrike's maw dropped in a gasp and his eyes widened in alarm as his small frame crashed into the ground. He dug his long claws into the earth and dragged himself forward in an attempt to throw Iceclaw off, but his breath was running out.

(Stoneheart will kill sleetstrike we have to wait for seawatcher to have iceclaw have a pain attack)

Mayflower December 18th, 2016 06:23 PM

Smokepaw ran around, ready to attack a dark forest cat. He spotted one and sprinted towards him.

(OPEN RP PEEPS)

Starfall December 18th, 2016 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NineTailsNetwork (Jason) (Post 84048)
(S'fine)
Foxclaw looked to the left, but ducked right. He rolled until he got the cat in his sight and immediately crouched low on the ground. "Knowing my area saved me many more times than the amount of cats you even laid a paw on," He said, snarling at the cat to look more menacing, "So I say it helps me" And with that, he leaped towards the cat's side, jabbing and swinging his claws.

Stormbird snorted and jumped to the side, landing on Foxclaw's side, the marbled warrior then began to claw at the toms side. "Pathetic, the fact that you rely on your surroundings rather than your strength." He spat and rolled to the side, picked himself up, and began to nip at the Warriors back legs. 'Kill them, I must kill them, all of them, so I will be leader, so I will have the power!' he though, cackling happily as he jumped back and crouched, his short tail lashed back and fourth as his green eyes danced with excitement. The marbled warrior dug his bloodstained claws into the dirt and sneered "You're weak! I can't believe you call yourself a warrior." He spat and lunged forward, aiming a blow for the Warriors neck.

FOXXRR December 18th, 2016 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by starfall (Post 84135)
Stormbird snorted and jumped to the side, landing on Foxclaw's side, the marbled warrior then began to claw at the toms side. "Pathetic, the fact that you rely on your surroundings rather than your strength." He spat and rolled to the side, picked himself up, and began to nip at the Warriors back legs. 'Kill them, I must kill them, all of them, so I will be leader, so I will have the power!' he though, cackling happily as he jumped back and crouched, his short tail lashed back and fourth as his green eyes danced with excitement. The marbled warrior dug his bloodstained claws into the dirt and sneered "You're weak! I can't believe you call yourself a warrior." He spat and lunged forward, aiming a blow for the Warriors neck.

Ignoring the pain in his side as much as possible, he rolled left, exposing his soft belly just for a moment before crouching low to regain his pouncing posture. "I may not be a worthy warrior myself, but I shall bear that name until I die" He hissed, blood soaking his fur, "And the death will not be from you!" He leaped again, aiming for the cat's neck.

Starfall December 18th, 2016 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NineTailsNetwork (Jason) (Post 84148)
Ignoring the pain in his side as much as possible, he rolled left, exposing his soft belly just for a moment before crouching low to regain his pouncing posture. "I may not be a worthy warrior myself, but I shall bear that name until I die" He hissed, blood soaking his fur, "And the death will not be from you!" He leaped again, aiming for the cat's neck.

Stormbird chuckled and ducked down and rolled to the right, quickly picking himself up. "Hmmm....you're no more fun, I'm done with you. Time to go find a new mouse to play with." He purred before he turned around and padded back into the center of the battle, his green orbs danced with joy and menace "my my my how entertaining, so many little kitties battening their hearts out." He purred, the shadowclan warrior flicked his short tail and looked around "If ratnight does die....maybe I can kill whoever takes over....or maybe I should just make my way back to Shadowclan..." he wondered, after a few moments the marbled warrior nodded and began to pad to the gorse tunnel that lead to thunderclan territory, cocking his head to the side to take on least look at the mass of battening cats before he pushed his way through the brambles, letting out a purr as one scratched his back.

BEAR. December 18th, 2016 07:42 PM

[ The battle has concluded. If you wish to continue post-combat conversations, they may be resumed in the ThunderClan Clearing thread. Fights may be concluded off site or via PM. ]