Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Seastones (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Seastones (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74)

Mango January 29th, 2019 11:36 AM

Re: The Infirmary

Quote:

Originally Posted by pomegranate (Post 567725)

Ringpaw nodded dutifully, her face softening as she turned to the sickly kitten. She watched as the little black and white kit swallowed the catmint as soon as she had been told. With a small smile, Ringpaw sat down next to the kit, pushing a small sprig of coltsfoot towards the cat. “I’m Ringpaw. What’s your name?” She purred softly, looking down at the small cat with gentleness. It made her heart ache to see a kitten this small coughing and hurting so much, away from her mother and family. Resting her tail on the kit’s spine, Ringpaw moved it forwards a bit to her head, where she could feel the beginnings of a fever. Hopefully the coltsfoot and catmint would help put off a fever, which could be fatal. “How are you feeling?” She asked gently, moving her tail away again.

Eveningkit raised her head slightly looking at Ringpaw. She pitifully meowed," I am Eveningkit." She meowed. She paused," I'm cold and feel icky. The germs of the others make me uncomfortable." She remarked

pomegranate January 29th, 2019 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snowkapi (Post 567726)
Eveningkit raised her head slightly looking at Ringpaw. She pitifully meowed," I am Eveningkit." She meowed. She paused," I'm cold and feel icky. The germs of the others make me uncomfortable." She remarked

Ringpaw smiled a tiny bit where she heard the kits name. “Well hello Eveningkit,” She said, trying to be comforting. Ringpaw’s face fell. “I know. All of the sick cats here, it’s awful. But I’m sure that you’ll be getting well soon and you’ll be back at camp in no time.” She sympathized, before pausing to think. Cold and icky. She was probably running a small fever if she felt cold, not hot enough to make her feel uncomfortably warm, but enough that the chill in the air was freezing in comparison. “Don’t worry. I’ll bring you some moss to put around you, that should be a bit warmer.”

Mango January 29th, 2019 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pomegranate (Post 567728)

Ringpaw smiled a tiny bit where she heard the kits name. “Well hello Eveningkit,” She said, trying to be comforting. Ringpaw’s face fell. “I know. All of the sick cats here, it’s awful. But I’m sure that you’ll be getting well soon and you’ll be back at camp in no time.” She sympathized, before pausing to think. Cold and icky. She was probably running a small fever if she felt cold, not hot enough to make her feel uncomfortably warm, but enough that the chill in the air was freezing in comparison. “Don’t worry. I’ll bring you some moss to put around you, that should be a bit warmer.”

She blinked,” Other cats have whitecough. I could recover from greencough only to get whitecough.” She meowed, “ I’ll be here for moons then...” she hoped Ringpaw understood her logic despite her exaustion and not clear thinking.

————————————
@Peachy

The small kit with a white pelt shuttered as the cold ruffled his fur. He also seemed to have a fever which made the cold weather horrible. He had made a small nest out of snow because he we too weak to find moss. (Whitecough)

Vesper January 29th, 2019 01:45 PM

Re: Quarantine Zone

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Bliss (Post 567170)
Curltail slept in her new nest out in the new territory for the sick cats. The queen let out a cough in her sleep and her nose began to run. She didn't expect to get sick, but it happened.

~ @Killer of Madness ~

Badgerfand sneezed as he walked to his mate. "Please get better soon.." He coughed, green muck coming from his mouth

Madelaine January 29th, 2019 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Killer of Madness (Post 567743)
Badgerfand sneezed as he walked to his mate. "Please get better soon.." He coughed, green muck coming from his mouth

Curltail let out a fit of coughs, letting out a sneek. Her breathing became very heavy from the sickness. She nuzzled towarss his legs.

Vesper January 29th, 2019 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valentine Wolf (Post 567058)
Sparrowfur of Riverclan tried to walk off her nest to the softer grass, but the young warrior's legs were to weak and she fell to the ground and coughed a bit. "I hate this! why did i have to get sick?". she looked over at Thunderclan kit. "Are you ok?" @Killer of Madness

The small kit let out a mew of terror. "I-I'm scared.." Tears fell from her face. She coughed, throwing up in the process. Heat rose from her pelt as her whitecough finally turned to greencough. Her nose began to run and she laid her head down, her eyes half closed.
@Delta

Tundra January 30th, 2019 03:52 AM

Featherfrost let out a cough. "Ugh..." He groaned. He sat in his nest, listening to the conversations but not really bothering to get any info from them. Why did I have to get sick.. He thought with a sneeze. And out of all of the sicknesses it just had to be greencough...

shamerock wolf January 30th, 2019 06:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Killer of Madness (Post 567896)
The small kit let out a mew of terror. "I-I'm scared.." Tears fell from her face. She coughed, throwing up in the process. Heat rose from her pelt as her whitecough finally turned to greencough. Her nose began to run and she laid her head down, her eyes half closed.
@Delta

Sparrowfur got up and walked over to the tiny kit and curled up around her trying to help her calm down and stay warm. "It's ok little one, I will stay here and make sure you stay warm." she licked the kit's tiny head then settled her own head on her paws.

Doom January 30th, 2019 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hexict (Post 567385)

[ @Peachy ]

Voleskip laid by himself in a nest. He was deep in his own thoughts, ice gaze staring at the ground, not really paying much attention to those around him. The tom wondered is Thornshadow was worried about him or if he would react much if Voleskip never returned to camp. His brother seemed to not wish to bother with him lately. Voleskip wished to talk to him and part of him knew that if they were both sick then Thornshadow wouldn't have an excuse to not speak with him nor spend some time together, but he didn't want his brother to be sick. The pale tabby had greencough, and it was definitely not something he would ever wish upon someone else. The sickness the horrible and it left him in pain, just wanting to lay in the makeshift nest for the rest of his life, not sure it this illness would ever leave him.

goosepaw wished daydream had the time to assist her, but realistically there was no time to even bother complaining. the whole temporary camp had doubled in size just within a few days, and it was quite disgusting. she decided it was a good time to go around and see if there were any fellow clanmates she could help out in the quarantine (what an awful name). swerving around the sick bodies, she came across an ill shadow-scented feline. voleskip, she believed his name was. the young medicine apprentice approached him cautiously, small ears narrowing on him. “you’re voleskip, right? im goosepaw, but you can call me goose...how are you feeling?”

Fuzzy January 30th, 2019 11:27 AM

{Open to anyone}

Dolphinsplash couldn't believe she'd caught white cough! How did that even happen? The silver swirled molly had only minded her own business and next thing she knows she's being sent off the this temporary camp with cats from the other four Clans. This is annoying and RiverClan doesn't even have a medicine cat. She grumbled silently as a coughing fit caught her. It hurt, her throat was sour from coughing and her nose was runny. On top of that it was cold and nosy, all she could hear was coughing and sneezing cats. Pale green eyes musty the small warrior would lay her head down just wishing this was over so she could get back to normal warrior life.