Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Private Roleplays (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=122)
-   -   ShadowClan Outsider Joining (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30249)

elaif March 12th, 2021 11:02 PM

Re: ShadowClan Joining & Rejoining

☁Thorn'claw☁

The large tom jumped slightly in surprise, for a cat as big as Dawn'star she moved soundlessly. Angling his ears back, Thorn'claw gazed at her with an uneasy glare. " I've come back," He said simply. Having no idea on how to respond he stood and kept his pelt smooth. Forcefully dragging his amber gaze he finally made eye contact, there had been no doubt that he held a fear for his leader. Calming himself he pushed any scant of fear away with a dank brooding emotion. Thorn'claw shifted his paws making the leaves below flutter slightly, if he said anything wrong it could easily mean his life.

// @Undertaker
-------☁

samurai March 13th, 2021 10:17 AM

@Undertaker
Lilac heard a voice ahead of her and was surprised at the aggressive tone. As the cat came into view her nervousness and need for caution was confirmed. This cat looked scary! "Um. Yes. H-hello. I'm looking for the clans? I want to join you, if that's o-ok? I'm also close to kitting and I'm not sure what to , um, do... ?"

Fritter March 14th, 2021 06:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Undertaker (Post 943564)
@wnder go ahead and post @-Skyfall- you should know the drill by now. :) go ahead and post a starter.

Dawnstar shot a glare at the cat as she began whining... loudly. In reality, she was just talking, but it sounded like whining to Dawnstar. This cat clear wasn't going to leave and although her stubbornness was irritating, Dawnstar figured she could use that somehow.

"Fine," Dawnstar growled, rolling her eyes. "You can join as an apprentice." The cat needed to work on her listening skills or she'd end up dead and Dawnstar had no use for the dead. "Name?"

The wounded leader actually observed the tom for a good several heartbeats as if looking for something, her long tail swished with agitation when she failed to find it. It was rare finding someone similar to herself, and she wasn't certain she liked it. Whether it was basic similarity or something deeper would be found out later after she introduced him to her clan. He fought too well for her to simply cast aside.

"Hn," The left side of her lips rose a tad as she smirked at the comment, though nothing more than that. It was nice to know that he was willing to bend to the strong, but that wasn't all Dawnstar was looking for when it came to loyalty. Unfortunately, there was no gain without risk, something she was getting used to learning with every outsider she took into ShadowClan. Some were worth it others not so much.

"We'll have to see about the learning thing, there's not a lot anyone can teach me these days, and you'll be no use to me or my clan if you bleed out to death." He was really reckless, perhaps even more so than her, but Dawnstar hated being stuck in the medicine den and learned quickly that certain wounds, such as losing a chunk of flesh, would inable her or worse the damage might be permanent. She had watched her mother walk with a limp from one of her battles, Dawnstar would happily die before she was seen limping.

"I need your name." The leader inquired, it was straight to Ebonyfang with him once she finished figure out what she was renaming.

Great, more company. Dawnstar sat engulfed in shadows while watching the cat wander straight into her territory. She was sure there was a time that no cat would set paw into her forest, how far ShadowClan has fallen.

"You're not supposed to be here." The large brown tabby snarled as she stepped out of the shadows.

Dawnstar was clearly far too soft on kits, it seemed, or there was something wrong with this one's head. She unsheathed her claws and stepped up to the kit. "The easiest way to prove yourself is following rules, I'm not looking for unruly apprentices, you're a waste of my time. Shall I put you out of your misery?" Disobedience wasn't something Dawnstar needed in her clan, it would be better to snuff out the worthless and toss the body to scavengers.

Yet another runty cat, where do these gutsy hairballs come from? A low growl rumbled from her broad chest as he started asking such a foolish question. Perhaps she's been taking in too many outsiders, cats were coming in and just assuming that she'd take them in. Perhaps she should start lining the borders to the outskirts in their blood? That might deter the weaker ones. "Excuse you, I don't even know your name or anything about you. I find it rather rude to make such a request."

[Um, I'm pretty sure StarClan doesn't work that way. He can't just suddenly have a vision and know everything that's going on...]

[Go ahead, Shimm.]

Yea! More outsiders. This one looked like she could be a nice scratching post, a bit young, but she felt like she was being far to...nice to these non-clanborns. Dawnstar launched herself at the unsuspecting loner intending to pin her down.

Dawnstar's amber eyes stared down at the kit, heavy with disapproval. "You ran off." She repeated, anger made her tone sharp with ire. "You just ran off on a whim? You know better than that do you not." What did she have to do to get these kits to stay in the camp? Beat them? She had no problems resorting to that, some might need a good beating.

"You know what, I don't care for your reasoning. Get your ass to the nursery, if you set foot out of the camp again I'll feed you to a fox."

~~~

A hiss slipped out at the queen's nonchalance response, it was hard to decide whether she was irked or annoyed with the queen. "Honestly, Nettlewish, it can't go out with attracting trouble bring a warrior with you or don't leave at all." She should see about making a rule for pregnant queens, they seemed to fail to understand that they held ShadowClan's future in their bellies.

"Go visit Ebonyfang, if he clears you, you are not to leave camp with company since you can't take care of yourself."

[Done]

Dawnstar cocked her head as yet another strange cat makes its way over to her. Her ears briefly flatten before standing tail again as she stares intensely at the cat without a word for a few seconds. He didn't look like he could fight much, he might squeal though. That could be fun. The huge dark brown tabby was debating on jumping at him or not.

He might keel over though and as funny as that was, Dawnstar wasn't interested in moving bodies at the moment. Chuckling eerily to herself, the leader parted her mouth and spoke. "What do you want, outsider?" If it wasn't something worth her time she'd have to chase the fleabag off.

Dawnstar was sitting at the base of the Shadowledge, tongue grooming her fur. She lifted her head and stared at the round cat that came in from the entrance. Having failed to see this particular queen in some time, Dawnstar got to her big paws and stalked over to Poppyshine.

"You, where've you been?" Dawnstar wasn't going to bother asking who sire her litter. Newblood was more fodder for her clan. Her tail lashed impatiently behind her, expecting an answer immediately.

"What your tongue, Violetstrike, I not in the mood for your snark. You could have easily waited until I caught it before pestering me." A simple apology would have done wonders on Dawnstar's forever cranky mood. "There is never enough prey in the forest, if that's your logic when it comes to hunting, I am ashamed to call you a member of ShadowClan." The leader mewed with a heavy amount of disdain in her tone of voice.

"Why the hell were you following loners?" Dawnstar snapped, fur bristling along her spine. A very good answer would need to be given otherwise blood might be drawn.

~~~

"Lost, everyone gets lost." It was the most common excuse in the book, Dawnstar wondered what they'd come up with if she no longer took it. "Should you get lost again, stay lost." She growled, turning and paddling away from the cat, wordlessly expecting her to follow.
[Done with Foxpaw]

Slippery vermin, Dawnstar righted herself as the cat squeezed out of her grasp. She studied the outsider as she waited to see if they'd attack again or take their chance and run. A grim smile formed as the cat drew closer and aimed a blow at her legs, she avoids it by rearing up and aiming some heavy blows at the outsider's ears and head.
[You're doing good so far.]

"That's debatable," The clan leader stepped out and snarled at the kit. "I hope you have an explanation for your absence."

She did so love this forest, the huge molly sat comfortably underneath a large giant, basking in quiet and the calm the forest brought her. It was nice during daylight but she thrived in the night. In this darkness that robs the less fortunate of their best sense and replaces it with a paralyzing fear. The world right now was etched in charcoal, the once vibrant hues of the plants were no more than a vivid dream. Dawnstar would blend in naturally and completely with the night if not for the startling amber orbs. With her eyes shut, she sat and listened to the nightlife's song... until it was disturbed.

Her nose twitched and her ears twisted themselves towards the hoot of an owl, but that wasn't what caught her attention. Her eyes shot open and she shot to her paws, weaving through the shadows soundlessly, following her nose. She was brought to the border where she found a missing cat, she was slightly disappointed, expecting an outsider. Well, that what he was technically anyway.

"What do I owe the pleasure of seeing you here." Dawnstar hated cats who left willing and then came crawling back again later. It was nice that they saw the error of their ways, but she still didn't like it.

Her eyes rolled as the kit came forth with an empty apology. Dawnstar's golden orbs were cold with her usual fire. "Sorry catches no mice." The leader spat while her tail swished back and forth behind her. She left her scolding at that since the kit looked honestly distraught at disappearing.
"Get back to the nursery."
[Done]

[Do you see how everyone else is RPing in the third person as their cat. That's what I need you to do with your kit.]

Uh? Was there something wrong with this cat? Dawnstar sat, lurking in the shadows as usual, while gazing at the tom who crossed the border into her territory. She had to stare for a while till the name popped into her head, Quailpaw, she hasn't seen this apprentice in forever. Apprentices were so dramatic acting like they had the world on their shoulders, they should try being a clan leader. Most apprentices had some stupid reason for leaving the clan, she wondered what his ones would be.

"You can pick up my scent, but you can't locate me." Dawnstar scuffed, stepping out of the darkness and walking with a predatory grace over to the simpering apprentice. "Quailpaw, I'm not even sure I want to know why you're back." She mewed meanly.

Dawnstar bristled as she noticed the cat that ran straight up to her, the leader didn't move as she glared down at the apprentice. A firm frown plastered itself on her face as she didn't even bother explaining where the hell she been.

"No, you can't come to camp or the clan. Why should I allow it, you disappear and suddenly expect me to let you back in. That's not going to happen."

Dawnstar froze where she stood, ears raised, and eyes peering into the dark forest. Even with the sunlight, ShadowClan's territory remained bathed in a gloomy atmosphere thanks to the pine trees. The leader waited, listening to the paw steps that drew closer until her eyes made out the cat that they belonged to.

"What are you doing here?" Dawnstar curled her lips and exposed her fangs as she stepped up to meet the cat.

If she lined the outskirts with cat bodies would they stop just intruding into her territory? Dawnstar wondered as she followed her nose, leaping over a fallen and tree and rounding a bolder on the way towards the border by the outskirts. Dawnstar felt off, or rather the forest felt off, and that usually meant strangers... it might be in her head, but she felt like the shadows were guiding her towards her destination. Expecting her to accept the new cat or get rid of them. The border scent markers were strong, Dawnstar knew for a fact that they were since she personally refreshed them for obvious reason.

She visited that border so much that it would be a waste if she didn't bother remaking it. "There you are," Dawnstar grumbled to herself as she located the source of the smell. It was a she-cat fat one, a queen, it wasn't one in her clan. It didn't smell like another clan, clearly an outsider. There should be enough room in the nursery for her, worse comes to worst, Dawnstar makes her clan enlarge it.

"Waiting for someone?" Dawnstar asked, growling softly in displeasure with having yet another outsider ignore her borders.

[So I'm not going to reply to this right this second, could you fix your post? You're powerplaying.]

Dawnstar turned and locked eye with a certain mousey apprentice. Did she's let him into her clan not that long ago? How in the world has he gone missing after such a brief time in her clan. She slides a single claw out, tapping it on the ground, while he explained himself.

"Lovely," she muttered, "I won't hold it against you for having yet another incompetent mentor, ShadowClan seems to have a lot of those these days. Get back to camp, do not set foot in WindClan's territory again." She should have allowed Gingerfrost to take him with in the first place, idiot.
[Done]

She breathed in deeply through her parted maw, tasting as well as scenting the fresh blood in the air. Now, who would be moving wounded in her territory? She might have to put them down depending on the sounds and whether they belong to her clan or not. Dawnstar hated wasting herbs, but she might be a little more willing with newleaf here. She wouldn't know until she tracked the scent, so off she went. The clan leader scoured the territory until she ran into the cat and the... kit?

"That smell will bring predators to my territory." Dawnstar hissed warningly as she came up behind the pair. The leader didn't take it well when she felt like her clan was endangered, only she was allowed to endanger them.

Hollow muffled a Yelp as her ear was slashed, that will probably leave a scar. She thought to herself as she bit back the pain. She lashed her tail leaping into the air, mid spring she tried to land claws first onto the cats tail, time to do what she does best. She sank her claws into the ground trying to bite down on the tail hard,’I’m not going to go hard on you.’ Hollow hissed, she wasn’t going to do her favourite move just yet, she realised her bleeding ear was marking streams of blood that go just above her eyes she panicked on the inside sinking her claws deeper into the earth. She couldn’t expose herself to any possible attacks! This cat was strong enough to kill her with a bit of a fight so being unable to see would give her a disadvantage, Hollow made sure to lower her head so the leader couldn’t see the cat was temporarily blinded, she just had to hope.

~Echo~ March 15th, 2021 02:18 PM

@Undertaker
Stream suddenly looked up at the cat flinging herself at her. She unsheathed her claws as quik as she could and aimed to scratch at the other cats shoulder. They pinned her down and she tried to break free.

WARRIOR738 March 16th, 2021 11:54 AM

Quote:

@wnder go ahead and post @-Skyfall- you should know the drill by now. :) go ahead and post a starter.

Dawnstar shot a glare at the cat as she began whining... loudly. In reality, she was just talking, but it sounded like whining to Dawnstar. This cat clear wasn't going to leave and although her stubbornness was irritating, Dawnstar figured she could use that somehow.

"Fine," Dawnstar growled, rolling her eyes. "You can join as an apprentice." The cat needed to work on her listening skills or she'd end up dead and Dawnstar had no use for the dead. "Name?"

The wounded leader actually observed the tom for a good several heartbeats as if looking for something, her long tail swished with agitation when she failed to find it. It was rare finding someone similar to herself, and she wasn't certain she liked it. Whether it was basic similarity or something deeper would be found out later after she introduced him to her clan. He fought too well for her to simply cast aside.

"Hn," The left side of her lips rose a tad as she smirked at the comment, though nothing more than that. It was nice to know that he was willing to bend to the strong, but that wasn't all Dawnstar was looking for when it came to loyalty. Unfortunately, there was no gain without risk, something she was getting used to learning with every outsider she took into ShadowClan. Some were worth it others not so much.

"We'll have to see about the learning thing, there's not a lot anyone can teach me these days, and you'll be no use to me or my clan if you bleed out to death." He was really reckless, perhaps even more so than her, but Dawnstar hated being stuck in the medicine den and learned quickly that certain wounds, such as losing a chunk of flesh, would inable her or worse the damage might be permanent. She had watched her mother walk with a limp from one of her battles, Dawnstar would happily die before she was seen limping.

"I need your name." The leader inquired, it was straight to Ebonyfang with him once she finished figure out what she was renaming.

Great, more company. Dawnstar sat engulfed in shadows while watching the cat wander straight into her territory. She was sure there was a time that no cat would set paw into her forest, how far ShadowClan has fallen.

"You're not supposed to be here." The large brown tabby snarled as she stepped out of the shadows.

Dawnstar was clearly far too soft on kits, it seemed, or there was something wrong with this one's head. She unsheathed her claws and stepped up to the kit. "The easiest way to prove yourself is following rules, I'm not looking for unruly apprentices, you're a waste of my time. Shall I put you out of your misery?" Disobedience wasn't something Dawnstar needed in her clan, it would be better to snuff out the worthless and toss the body to scavengers.

Yet another runty cat, where do these gutsy hairballs come from? A low growl rumbled from her broad chest as he started asking such a foolish question. Perhaps she's been taking in too many outsiders, cats were coming in and just assuming that she'd take them in. Perhaps she should start lining the borders to the outskirts in their blood? That might deter the weaker ones. "Excuse you, I don't even know your name or anything about you. I find it rather rude to make such a request."

[Um, I'm pretty sure StarClan doesn't work that way. He can't just suddenly have a vision and know everything that's going on...]

[Go ahead, Shimm.]

Yea! More outsiders. This one looked like she could be a nice scratching post, a bit young, but she felt like she was being far to...nice to these non-clanborns. Dawnstar launched herself at the unsuspecting loner intending to pin her down.

Dawnstar's amber eyes stared down at the kit, heavy with disapproval. "You ran off." She repeated, anger made her tone sharp with ire. "You just ran off on a whim? You know better than that do you not." What did she have to do to get these kits to stay in the camp? Beat them? She had no problems resorting to that, some might need a good beating.

"You know what, I don't care for your reasoning. Get your ass to the nursery, if you set foot out of the camp again I'll feed you to a fox."

~~~

A hiss slipped out at the queen's nonchalance response, it was hard to decide whether she was irked or annoyed with the queen. "Honestly, Nettlewish, it can't go out with attracting trouble bring a warrior with you or don't leave at all." She should see about making a rule for pregnant queens, they seemed to fail to understand that they held ShadowClan's future in their bellies.

"Go visit Ebonyfang, if he clears you, you are not to leave camp with company since you can't take care of yourself."

[Done]

Dawnstar cocked her head as yet another strange cat makes its way over to her. Her ears briefly flatten before standing tail again as she stares intensely at the cat without a word for a few seconds. He didn't look like he could fight much, he might squeal though. That could be fun. The huge dark brown tabby was debating on jumping at him or not.

He might keel over though and as funny as that was, Dawnstar wasn't interested in moving bodies at the moment. Chuckling eerily to herself, the leader parted her mouth and spoke. "What do you want, outsider?" If it wasn't something worth her time she'd have to chase the fleabag off.

Dawnstar was sitting at the base of the Shadowledge, tongue grooming her fur. She lifted her head and stared at the round cat that came in from the entrance. Having failed to see this particular queen in some time, Dawnstar got to her big paws and stalked over to Poppyshine.

"You, where've you been?" Dawnstar wasn't going to bother asking who sire her litter. Newblood was more fodder for her clan. Her tail lashed impatiently behind her, expecting an answer immediately.

"What your tongue, Violetstrike, I not in the mood for your snark. You could have easily waited until I caught it before pestering me." A simple apology would have done wonders on Dawnstar's forever cranky mood. "There is never enough prey in the forest, if that's your logic when it comes to hunting, I am ashamed to call you a member of ShadowClan." The leader mewed with a heavy amount of disdain in her tone of voice.

"Why the hell were you following loners?" Dawnstar snapped, fur bristling along her spine. A very good answer would need to be given otherwise blood might be drawn.

~~~

"Lost, everyone gets lost." It was the most common excuse in the book, Dawnstar wondered what they'd come up with if she no longer took it. "Should you get lost again, stay lost." She growled, turning and paddling away from the cat, wordlessly expecting her to follow.
[Done with Foxpaw]

Slippery vermin, Dawnstar righted herself as the cat squeezed out of her grasp. She studied the outsider as she waited to see if they'd attack again or take their chance and run. A grim smile formed as the cat drew closer and aimed a blow at her legs, she avoids it by rearing up and aiming some heavy blows at the outsider's ears and head.
[You're doing good so far.]

"That's debatable," The clan leader stepped out and snarled at the kit. "I hope you have an explanation for your absence."

She did so love this forest, the huge molly sat comfortably underneath a large giant, basking in quiet and the calm the forest brought her. It was nice during daylight but she thrived in the night. In this darkness that robs the less fortunate of their best sense and replaces it with a paralyzing fear. The world right now was etched in charcoal, the once vibrant hues of the plants were no more than a vivid dream. Dawnstar would blend in naturally and completely with the night if not for the startling amber orbs. With her eyes shut, she sat and listened to the nightlife's song... until it was disturbed.

Her nose twitched and her ears twisted themselves towards the hoot of an owl, but that wasn't what caught her attention. Her eyes shot open and she shot to her paws, weaving through the shadows soundlessly, following her nose. She was brought to the border where she found a missing cat, she was slightly disappointed, expecting an outsider. Well, that what he was technically anyway.

"What do I owe the pleasure of seeing you here." Dawnstar hated cats who left willing and then came crawling back again later. It was nice that they saw the error of their ways, but she still didn't like it.

Her eyes rolled as the kit came forth with an empty apology. Dawnstar's golden orbs were cold with her usual fire. "Sorry catches no mice." The leader spat while her tail swished back and forth behind her. She left her scolding at that since the kit looked honestly distraught at disappearing.
"Get back to the nursery."
[Done]

[Do you see how everyone else is RPing in the third person as their cat. That's what I need you to do with your kit.]

Uh? Was there something wrong with this cat? Dawnstar sat, lurking in the shadows as usual, while gazing at the tom who crossed the border into her territory. She had to stare for a while till the name popped into her head, Quailpaw, she hasn't seen this apprentice in forever. Apprentices were so dramatic acting like they had the world on their shoulders, they should try being a clan leader. Most apprentices had some stupid reason for leaving the clan, she wondered what his ones would be.

"You can pick up my scent, but you can't locate me." Dawnstar scuffed, stepping out of the darkness and walking with a predatory grace over to the simpering apprentice. "Quailpaw, I'm not even sure I want to know why you're back." She mewed meanly.

Dawnstar bristled as she noticed the cat that ran straight up to her, the leader didn't move as she glared down at the apprentice. A firm frown plastered itself on her face as she didn't even bother explaining where the hell she been.

"No, you can't come to camp or the clan. Why should I allow it, you disappear and suddenly expect me to let you back in. That's not going to happen."

Dawnstar froze where she stood, ears raised, and eyes peering into the dark forest. Even with the sunlight, ShadowClan's territory remained bathed in a gloomy atmosphere thanks to the pine trees. The leader waited, listening to the paw steps that drew closer until her eyes made out the cat that they belonged to.

"What are you doing here?" Dawnstar curled her lips and exposed her fangs as she stepped up to meet the cat.

If she lined the outskirts with cat bodies would they stop just intruding into her territory? Dawnstar wondered as she followed her nose, leaping over a fallen and tree and rounding a bolder on the way towards the border by the outskirts. Dawnstar felt off, or rather the forest felt off, and that usually meant strangers... it might be in her head, but she felt like the shadows were guiding her towards her destination. Expecting her to accept the new cat or get rid of them. The border scent markers were strong, Dawnstar knew for a fact that they were since she personally refreshed them for obvious reason.

She visited that border so much that it would be a waste if she didn't bother remaking it. "There you are," Dawnstar grumbled to herself as she located the source of the smell. It was a she-cat fat one, a queen, it wasn't one in her clan. It didn't smell like another clan, clearly an outsider. There should be enough room in the nursery for her, worse comes to worst, Dawnstar makes her clan enlarge it.

"Waiting for someone?" Dawnstar asked, growling softly in displeasure with having yet another outsider ignore her borders.

[So I'm not going to reply to this right this second, could you fix your post? You're powerplaying.]

Dawnstar turned and locked eye with a certain mousey apprentice. Did she's let him into her clan not that long ago? How in the world has he gone missing after such a brief time in her clan. She slides a single claw out, tapping it on the ground, while he explained himself.

"Lovely," she muttered, "I won't hold it against you for having yet another incompetent mentor, ShadowClan seems to have a lot of those these days. Get back to camp, do not set foot in WindClan's territory again." She should have allowed Gingerfrost to take him with in the first place, idiot.
[Done]

She breathed in deeply through her parted maw, tasting as well as scenting the fresh blood in the air. Now, who would be moving wounded in her territory? She might have to put them down depending on the sounds and whether they belong to her clan or not. Dawnstar hated wasting herbs, but she might be a little more willing with newleaf here. She wouldn't know until she tracked the scent, so off she went. The clan leader scoured the territory until she ran into the cat and the... kit?

"That smell will bring predators to my territory." Dawnstar hissed warningly as she came up behind the pair. The leader didn't take it well when she felt like her clan was endangered, only she was allowed to endanger them.

A lone kit walked up to dawnstar “a-a-are y-you g-going to -h-hurt me? I j-just want to help you! And Wayne y-you cold let me s-stay with y-you? M-my name...is night pl-pleas help m-ow!”he meowed as he fell on the ground due to his wounds.(know bc I’m left for dead idk )

crumbl March 17th, 2021 10:24 AM

Quote:

Quailpaw's hacked bristled and he had to restrain himself from letting a growl escape his throat. Really? Dawnstar? Out of all the cats to find him, it had had to be the Clan leader. Of course. If you could really even call her that.

He loathed Dawnstar with all his heart. He loathed everything she represented and what she'd made ShadowClan into. But he was a coward, too full of self-preservation to make a move. And he certainly wasn't about to let himself attack her right out.

Now that she'd spoken, he finally pinpointed her location. His tracking skills must've been getting rusty. Dang, what had he been thinking, to run off like that? "I won't leave my Clan," he finally managed to mumble, trying to keep it simple so his voice wouldn't betray him. "I... I'm sorry I left, I guess. I needed some time by myself. But I'm back." Diplomacy had never been his strong point, and he knew his explanation wouldn't hold a mousetail, not to mention his defiant tone. "If you let me rejoin the Clan, then I'll put everything I have into making ShadowClan strong." The only rub was that their ideals of 'strong' just might not align.

Jade13 March 17th, 2021 02:50 PM

@Undertaker

crowkit ran into shadowclan territory, she had wanted to go to windclan and got lost.

~Echo~ March 17th, 2021 02:55 PM

Blackkit sighed. She was lost. It felt a lot like when she was an outsider but worse. She was all alone. Maybe she would come across a rouge or a dog. The thought of a dog brought back a memory from her past. The blood. The horror. Almost losing a sibling. It all hurt horribly to think about it. Then she joined Shadowclan with her mom and sister. Now she was lost. "H-hello?" she said out loud. Maybe someone would find her. "Anyone o-out there?" If only she didn't go on an adventure. Then she wouldn't be out here.
@Undertaker

Little Timmy March 17th, 2021 02:57 PM

@Undertaker

Uh oh, Spiderkit had gotten lost and finally found his way back to ShadowClan camp! Hooray! Hopefully he wouldn’t get into to much trouble for sneaking out. It took him a whole moon to try and get back! It’s a huge world out there, and kits like him— adventurous kits like him will definitely get lost easily! This should be a lesson for sneaking out though. But who can blame him? Staying and being lazy all day in the nursery isn’t fun. Man oh man how much he wanted to be an apprentice. It wasn’t fair that he had to wait! As he got to the camp entrance he had jsut remembered where the leaders den was, and went there. ”Dawnstar?? Dawnstarrrrrr?” he mewed, just entering the den. Hopefully she was there.

poppy March 21st, 2021 05:00 PM

@Undertaker

Poppyshine ducked her head. "I was having trouble being loyal to the Clan and understanding... why we are doing all this, so I left to gather my thoughts. I decided ShadowClan was the only Clan for me, something I should've know all along, and I understand you are disapointed."