Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   ThunderClan Events (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=130)
-   -   ThunderClan: Life Before 2020's Fire (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10)

Ghostly Cristalline October 29th, 2016 04:32 PM

Re: ThunderClan Clearing

"Let's miss with Soulpaw. Soulpaw is the tom over there." she meowed pointing her tail to a Black tom, who was walking out of the Apprentices den. Soulpaw stumbled over to the fresh kill pile.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior October 29th, 2016 04:37 PM

"O-ok!" Stormkit stammered,walking forward.She stopped when she saw Weaselpaw,her older brother,going over to talk to Soulpaw."N-Nevermind...." She turned around and started walking back.

Ghostly Cristalline October 29th, 2016 04:46 PM

Soulpaw looked at Hazelkit and walked over to her. "Hi Hazelkit." he purred. Hazelkit felt hot underneath her fur.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior October 29th, 2016 04:48 PM

Weaselpaw followed. "hi." He said quietly.

Ghostly Cristalline October 29th, 2016 04:50 PM

"Hi!" she piped.

Raiini October 29th, 2016 09:09 PM

Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hexict (Post 11330)
As Silverkit approached the tomkit, he blinked sleepily at her but forced a smile. "Hey," he returned the greeting. "I'm going to go play with with Timberkit." As he spoke her name, the young molly made her way towards him. "You ready to go?" His maw widened as he yawned, but was quick to shake out his fluffy pelt and bounce a bit in order to get himself more awake - though his green orbs still looked tired.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stormpelt (Post 11388)
Timberkit looked at Silverkit and let a shy smile cross her face. "Hi.", the lass muttered quietly. She wasn't really good with talking to others when she first meets them. She shifted her paw around in the dirt and looked at Orchidkit. "If you are too tired we don't have too go.", She was concerned that he didn't get enough sleep so she wondered if he was alright or not.

Silverkit followed Orchidkit. When she saw Timberkit, she stopped. The five and a half kit flicked her tail. "May I come?" She mewed. "It's really boring around here." At the look on Timberkit's face, she stood her ground. "Please?"

Hexict October 29th, 2016 09:29 PM

"I'm sorry, but I already made plan with Timberkit," the tom answered awkwardly. He didn't want to take too many cat out in fear of getting caught and wasn't willing to drop his plans with Timberkit just because Silverkit wanted to come along. :And if you're bored than I'm sure that there are other kits around here to play with," he gave a quick look at the crowded nursery. Due to his bigger build he, he was feeling the crowd more than most of the other kits. "Nah, I'm fine, but let's hurry before I fall a sleep again!" He joked to Timberkit and headed out the nursery with Timberkit and waved good-bye with his tail to Silverkit as he went.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior October 29th, 2016 09:30 PM

Stormkit walked into the Nursery, her half a tail swinging low behind her.

Raiini October 30th, 2016 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hexict (Post 12443)
"I'm sorry, but I already made plan with Timberkit," the tom answered awkwardly. He didn't want to take too many cat out in fear of getting caught and wasn't willing to drop his plans with Timberkit just because Silverkit wanted to come along. :And if you're bored than I'm sure that there are other kits around here to play with," he gave a quick look at the crowded nursery. Due to his bigger build he, he was feeling the crowd more than most of the other kits. "Nah, I'm fine, but let's hurry before I fall a sleep again!" He joked to Timberkit and headed out the nursery with Timberkit and waved good-bye with his tail to Silverkit as he went.

Silverkit rolled her eyes. She was just as big as Orchidkit, and felt the crowd as much as he did. She flicked her tail at him as he went out, and slipt out of the nursery. The older kit was quite annoyed that she STILL wasn't an apprentice.

Bram246 October 30th, 2016 11:18 AM

Bellykit layed on his back playing with a leaf.