Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   ThunderClan Events (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=130)
-   -   ThunderClan: Life Before 2020's Fire (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10)

seasalt October 10th, 2016 01:50 PM

Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maplefur
(wanna rp then? Seems like Echofur is offline xD)

(hmm,sure.)

echofur October 10th, 2016 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maplefur (Post 6244)
Maplefur slowly padded out of the warriors den, glancing around the clearing. She wondered if she should go out on a patrol, or if she would have time to relax. Deciding to worry about her duties later, she padded toward the fresh kill pile and pulled out a mouse, then bounded back towards the edge of the clearing. Finding a sunny spot, she laid down and began to eat her meal in silence.

Moontail had chosen a plump mouse from the fresh-kill pile, wanting to fill her belly before she found something to do. She glanced around the clearing finding another cat with whom she could share tongues with for the time being. Maple fur caught her eye and she padded over, flicking her tail in greeting.
"Hello, Maplefur." She mewed placing her fresh-kill by her paws. "Do you mind if i join you?"

Maplefur October 10th, 2016 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by echofur (Post 6328)
Moontail had chosen a plump mouse from the fresh-kill pile, wanting to fill her belly before she found something to do. She glanced around the clearing finding another cat with whom she could share tongues with for the time being. Maple fur caught her eye and she padded over, flicking her tail in greeting.
"Hello, Maplefur." She mewed placing her fresh-kill by her paws. "Do you mind if i join you?"

Maplefur glanced up from her mouse, licking bits off from her whiskers. "Of course," She mewed brightly, gesturing with her tail for Moontail to join her.

echofur October 10th, 2016 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maplefur (Post 6330)
Maplefur glanced up from her mouse, licking bits off from her whiskers. "Of course," She mewed brightly, gesturing with her tail for Moontail to join her.

Moontail blinked her appreciation, settling down decide the other warrior. She took a bite of the vole, chewing graciously. "I'm so glad the forest has been full of prey." She meowed happily, swiping her tongue over her lips.

Maplefur October 10th, 2016 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by echofur (Post 6332)
Moontail blinked her appreciation, settling down decide the other warrior. She took a bite of the vole, chewing graciously. "I'm so glad the forest has been full of prey." She meowed happily, swiping her tongue over her lips.

Maplefur purred agreement through a mouthful of her meal. "Yes, if only it could be like this throughout leafbare." She looked down at her mouse, giving it a longing glance as if she was already missing the plentiful prey.

seasalt October 10th, 2016 02:14 PM

Swiftcry laid out in the clearing,munching on a juicy squirrel.Her amber optics glanced around the clearing,as her silver gray tabby striped tail swished at the ground.She hummed peacefully,and didn't seem to have anything on her mind.Infact,the molly was quite bored.Swift sighed,ear flicked as she continued to munch her meal for the day,atleast she wouldn't be hungry for a while.The warrior,decided,to groom her pelt,which was beginning to be a bit matted.She licked at her pelt,cleaning away dirt,and mud.The tabby thought about her kithood,which,she couldn't remember much from it.She continued to groom herself,as she thought.Swiftcry wasnt that much for conversation that much,only when someone wants to chat,or go on patrol.No one really talked to her any from that.Her amber optics turned toward the entrance,then to Ashstar's den,then to the warriors den.The warrior shrugged to herself,continuing on with her almost gone meal.(Aaaaa I need to develop her charcter and make her charcter page on my charcter siteee.:nuu:)

echofur October 10th, 2016 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maplefur (Post 6337)
Maplefur purred agreement through a mouthful of her meal. "Yes, if only it could be like this throughout leafbare." She looked down at her mouse, giving it a longing glance as if she was already missing the plentiful prey.

"I couldn't agree more." Moontail shivered at the thought of leaf-bare. "Pray that Starclan grants use a bearable leave-bare."

Maplefur October 10th, 2016 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by echofur (Post 6343)
"I couldn't agree more." Moontail shivered at the thought of leaf-bare. "Pray that Starclan grants use a bearable leave-bare."

Maplefur nodded agreement. "Well, after we finish our prey, want to go on a hunt?"

Abstracted Dog October 10th, 2016 02:24 PM

Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

"Oh, okay." She meowed, still a bit confused, but she didn't argue. "Dose this mean no moss-ball for a bit?"

Abstracted Dog October 10th, 2016 02:26 PM

Violetblossom's tail swished, her face red.