Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Battles (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   ThunderClan's Liberation (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2100)

Socks December 17th, 2016 05:51 PM

Re: ThunderClan's Liberation

(Open)
Spottedstone stepped toward the front of the group, looking for a Thunderclan cat who was against him. His muscles were sore, he had fought so much, but he needed to fight more in the name of Starclan.

red_inactive December 17th, 2016 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kozui-chan (Post 81839)
( i would have given up and changed sides but i promised someone i would fight their cat so..) "i'm sorry neverpaw... i promise though..the side that wins i will support even if it's starclan..."

Neverpaw breathed in, before sighing. "I refuse to fight you. But you will not touch this kit." Neverpaw said, tail lashing.

Foreversoul December 17th, 2016 05:56 PM

(opalkit is loyal to his friend, whispertail) Opalkit raced out, and slid inbetween whispertail's legs. "Whispertail and belly kit are right!"

spade December 17th, 2016 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gusty (Post 81851)
"Why would they want to free us?" Was the ThunderClanner's next reply- she was awfully confused. "What are we trapped in?" She muttered. Was there something wrong that she'd never noticed throughout her life? There must be. There must have been something wrong; a sudden change... nobody ever fought for no reason.

"There's nothing wrong with our clan though!" She shouted, trying to make her voice heard above the howls and shouts of battle. "I just don't get it!" Rather than be excited like Sorrelpaw, the molly was defensive and wanted to protect ThunderClan. She drew her claws out, ready to pounce on any enemy around. (She's an EE supporter lol)

She felt her heart thud in her chest as a realization sunk in around Sorrelpaw: her denmate was a Ratnight and Fennelstrike follower. She squeezed her eyes shut and gulped, trying to erase the dryness she felt in her throat. The last thing she wanted to do was fight her own Clanmate, someone she had started her warrior training with. But just as easily, she couldn't go against her warrior ancestors; at times, they were the only thing she had in her life. She hadn't any family in ThunderClan besides the queen who had raised her as her own, and some of her friends. Although she wished it hadn't come to this, Sorrelpaw shook her head and looked at Sprucepaw. "So you're standing with Ratnight and Fennelstrike? Don't you find it odd they no longer look to StarClan?" she questioned, searching Sprucepaw's eyes for some sort of loyalty to StarClan.

Slash-GNR December 17th, 2016 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Socks (Post 81852)
(Open)
Spottedstone stepped toward the front of the group, looking for a Thunderclan cat who was against him. His muscles were sore, he had fought so much, but he needed to fight more in the name of Starclan.

Burntwhisker ran in front of a male who looked ready to fight. She paused for a moment thinking that he would attack her. She wasn't sure which side he was on though. She was on Starclan's, but she dare not hurt the Tom from fear that he may be on her side.

kozui-chan December 17th, 2016 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wild Card (Post 81854)
Neverpaw breathed in, before sighing. "I refuse to fight you. But you will not touch this kit." Neverpaw said, tail lashing.

"i couldn't hurt that kit." she said.

Bram246 December 17th, 2016 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Waveofsorrow2003 (Post 81860)
(opalkit is loyal to his friend, whispertail) Opalkit raced out, and slid inbetween whispertail's legs. "Whispertail and belly kit are right!"

Bellykit eyes widened,"Opalkit! What are you doing out here?!" He ran over to the kit.

Foreversoul December 17th, 2016 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bram246 (Post 81868)
Bellykit eyes widened,"Opalkit! What are you doing out here?!" He ran over to the kit.

Opalkit looked to his friend, a look of determination on his face, "Defending my beleif in starclan."

Bram246 December 17th, 2016 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Waveofsorrow2003 (Post 81869)
Opalkit looked to his friend, a look of determination on his face, "Defending my beleif in starclan."

"But aren't you too young to be fighting?", Bellykit said concerned. He didn't want to see any of his friends die. He shook his head,"Nevermind my question! Just stay near a warrior or an apprentice!"

Random Melody December 17th, 2016 06:04 PM

Honeypaw lashed her tail. "For StarClan!" She yowled, the golden she-cat raising her head proudly.

"For StarClan!" Splashpaw was at her side, chest puffed out. The blue-gray she-cat narrowed her blue eyes slightly.

"For StarClan!" Foxpaw puffed his fur up beside Splashpaw, making himself look larger, the ginger tom smirking to himself.

"For StarClan!" Goldenpaw was on Foxpaw's other side, her eyes narrowed as she stared toward her other Clanmates.

"For StarClan!" Snowpaw was at Honeypaw's side, the Siamese looking around warily. While reluctant about fighting her Clanmates she would stick with her siblings forever.

Blackpaw was silent as he stood beside his siblings, the black tom flicking his ears. "For ThunderClan." He said finally.

Honeypaw's eyes went wide as she turned to face her brother. "Blackpaw you'd...You'd fight for Ratnight?"

"I fight for my Clan, Honeypaw." Blackpaw replied quietly.

"Well what about us?" Goldenpaw's voice broke as she stared at her brother, blinking. "You want to fight us too?"

"You cant betray us!" Splashpaw's eyes were wide. "Not after everything!"

"Im not betraying anybody." Blackpaw insisted. "Im doing what i'm supposed to do as an apprentice, im fighting for my Clan like we were taught. Isnt this what we trained for?"

"We were taught to always follow the Warrior Code Blackpaw," Snowpaw said, her eyes searching her brothers. "And everything Ratnight does is against that."

"We're fighting for StarClan." Honeypaw agreed. "For Fernpaw. For Mom and Dad."

Blackpaw looked at her for a long moment before shaking his head. "Im sorry. I was taught to fight for the Clan I was born to."

Foreversoul December 17th, 2016 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bram246 (Post 81875)
"But aren't you too young to be fighting?", Bellykit said concerned. He didn't want to see any of his friends die. He shook his head,"Nevermind my question! Just stay near a warrior or an apprentice!"

Whispertail looked to Bellykit and Opalkit, her eyes filled with such fire in her eyes as she stood over the small kits. "I will protect you both, dont worry."

Socks December 17th, 2016 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cedar (Post 81863)
Burntwhisker ran in front of a male who looked ready to fight. She paused for a moment thinking that he would attack her. She wasn't sure which side he was on though. She was on Starclan's, but she dare not hurt the Tom from fear that he may be on her side.

"So, who's side are you on? The evil leaders, or Starclans?" He asked peacefully, he didn't want to attack the wrong cat.

FOXXRR December 17th, 2016 06:09 PM

Foxclaw just looked at the crowd of cats that were with Bellypaw. 'I'm gonna have to see if anyone else needs protecting' he thought, walking away.

Bram246 December 17th, 2016 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Waveofsorrow2003 (Post 81880)
Whispertail looked to Bellykit and Opalkit, her eyes filled with such fire in her eyes as she stood over the small kits. "I will protect you both, dont worry."

Bellykit looked up at Whispertail and nodded,"Thank you but I'll fight beside you and any other cat that fights against these dark forest cats!"

red_inactive December 17th, 2016 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Random Melody (Post 81876)
Honeypaw lashed her tail. "For StarClan!" She yowled, the golden she-cat raising her head proudly.

"For StarClan!" Splashpaw was at her side, chest puffed out. The blue-gray she-cat narrowed her blue eyes slightly.

"For StarClan!" Foxpaw puffed his fur up beside Splashpaw, making himself look larger, the ginger tom smirking to himself.

"For StarClan!" Goldenpaw was on Foxpaw's other side, her eyes narrowed as she stared toward her other Clanmates.

"For StarClan!" Snowpaw was at Honeypaw's side, the Siamese looking around warily. While reluctant about fighting her Clanmates she would stick with her siblings forever.

Blackpaw was silent as he stood beside his siblings, the black tom flicking his ears. "For ThunderClan." He said finally.

Honeypaw's eyes went wide as she turned to face her brother. "Blackpaw you'd...You'd fight for Ratnight?"

"I fight for my Clan, Honeypaw." Blackpaw replied quietly.

"Well what about us?" Goldenpaw's voice broke as she stared at her brother, blinking. "You want to fight us too?"

"You cant betray us!" Splashpaw's eyes were wide. "Not after everything!"

"Im not betraying anybody." Blackpaw insisted. "Im doing what i'm supposed to do as an apprentice, im fighting for my Clan like we were taught. Isnt this what we trained for?"

"We were taught to always follow the Warrior Code Blackpaw," Snowpaw said, her eyes searching her brothers. "And everything Ratnight does is against that."

"We're fighting for StarClan." Honeypaw agreed. "For Fernpaw. For Mom and Dad."

Blackpaw looked at her for a long moment before shaking his head. "Im sorry. I was taught to fight for the Clan I was born to."

Neverpaw glanced back at his mentor, before running to his friends. He looked at them hopefully, before sighing. His eyes focused on Honeypaw, an apprentice that he had crush on. "Blackpaw," He turned to Blackpaw, a vague smile dancing on his face. "Sorry I can't be more like you."

There was a reason Neverpaw was so adamant about standing with StarClan. All of his family that he knew of was in StarClan.

Slash-GNR December 17th, 2016 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Socks (Post 81881)
"So, who's side are you on? The evil leaders, or Starclans?" He asked peacefully, he didn't want to attack the wrong cat.

The small female looked into the eyes of the Tom. A raging hazel fire in her orbs that burned with rage, "Starclan," she said simply. She was ready to take on the male if need be.

Foreversoul December 17th, 2016 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bram246 (Post 81885)
Bellykit looked up at Whispertail and nodded,"Thank you but I'll fight beside you and any other cat that fights against these dark forest cats!"

"you both will grow into strong fighters, i know it" whispertail said as she looked back to the cat she was against.

Socks December 17th, 2016 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cedar (Post 81887)
The small female looked into the eyes of the Tom. A raging hazel fire in her orbs that burned with rage, "Starclan," she said simply. She was ready to take on the male if need be.

Spottedstone looked kindly at the other. "No need to fight me then, I am on your side." He nodded and got out of his defensive stance, showing he wasn't going to attack.

Bram246 December 17th, 2016 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Waveofsorrow2003 (Post 81891)
"you both will grow into strong fighters, i know it" whispertail said as she looked back to the cat she was against.

Bellykit glared back at cat as well. He knew she was outnumbered. This she cat can't take all of us on. We'll win.

Slash-GNR December 17th, 2016 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Socks (Post 81892)
Spottedstone looked kindly at the other. "No need to fight me then, I am on your side." He nodded and got out of his defensive stance, showing he wasn't going to attack.

The she-cat let her hairs on her pelt lie down. She loosened her muscles now knowing who's side this cat was on. "Then would you like to fight together?" she asked looking around to make sure there were no other cats about to attack the pair.

Random Melody December 17th, 2016 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wild Card (Post 81886)
Neverpaw glanced back at his mentor, before running to his friends. He looked at them hopefully, before sighing. His eyes focused on Honeypaw, an apprentice that he had crush on. "Blackpaw," He turned to Blackpaw, a vague smile dancing on his face. "Sorry I can't be more like you."

There was a reason Neverpaw was so adamant about standing with StarClan. All of his family that he knew of was in StarClan.

Blackpaw smiled. "You dont want to be like me, trust me,"

"Blackpaw you cant," Goldenpaw pleaded. "Please dont betray us."

"Fight with us," Splashpaw begged. "Not against us."

"Im fighting for ThunderClan guys," Blackpaw looked at them. "Please understand that."

"You can still fight for ThunderClan," Honeypaw gestured a paw toward the battle. "Most of our Clanmates are on StarClan's side, fighting for ThunderClan, fighting to end Ratnight's evil reign and--"

"Are they Honeypaw?" Blackpaw's amber eyes scorched Honeypaw's, "Or are they fighting for SkyClan?"

Honeypaw blinked.

"Im not fighting with this mystery Clan." Blackpaw said quietly. "Im fighting with the Clan i've known since I was born."

"You fight against SkyClan you fight against StarClan." Foxpaw pointed out. "You fight against Fernpaw."

Blackpaw didnt say anything.

Foreversoul December 17th, 2016 06:20 PM

(Whispertail is open for an attack from one of Ratnight followers, if so, it can be more)

Swiftwind December 17th, 2016 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Socks (Post 81798)
Barktooth felt a chuckle erupt from his throat, is was not a pleasant laugh, but one of someone evil. "What are you, a kit? Starclan is a nursery tale! Something to put kits to bed!" He snarled, tail lashing.

"What happened to you? My mother taught you to respect our ancestors!" Rivermist asked, the other was starting to scare her slightly.

(Wanna fight? (: )

Swiftwind started pacing side to side in front of the cats who were fighting for Starclan. Energy was pulsing through her and it was taking every ounce of self control she had to not claw that mouse brain's ears off. "Are all of these cats also kits?" She countered, feeling the breaths of the cats behind her. Their hisses and growls brought her strength. "If that is how you feel, then you have never been a Thunderclan cat! You're nothing but a filthy rogue!" she yowled while drawing her claws through the earth beneath her. Her friends and family have joined Starclan after seasons of serving Thunderclan, and she will defend them! It is the warrior code!

judas December 17th, 2016 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pink Orca! (Post 81635)
Perfect timing for my deaf child))
Sandpaw got out of the den, looking around curiously. "What?" she mewed, tilting her head. She hadn't been able to hear anything, but a new scent had caught her attention.
-
Neko rolled his eyes. "Seriously? Are we helping a Clan that spends the beginning of a battle asking 'What is happening?' Seriously, ThunderClan?" (Open)

"Shut up!" Littlepaw hissed. She ran around, not knowing who to fight first.
~
@Frost
Brightkit ran out the nursery, not knowing what to do. Her brown fur fluffed up ten times the size. "Shadekit! Cloudymane!" She called. "Shadekit!" She yelled louder. The kit had no idea what was going on, the last thing she had known, Thunderclan was attacked by the DS, and camp cough on fire. "Help!" She yelled.

Socks December 17th, 2016 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cedar (Post 81898)
The she-cat let her hairs on her pelt lie down. She loosened her muscles now knowing who's side this cat was on. "Then would you like to fight together?" she asked looking around to make sure there were no other cats about to attack the pair.

Spottedstone nodded. "I would be honored to battle next to you."
He then got back into a stance for battle, ready for an attack. (EE supporters attack now, if you want)

seasalt December 17th, 2016 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aashka (Post 80097)
( @Stormiiix )

( Dont worry happens to me alot )

Twilightkit had no Idea what just happened and nodded.. " Uhhh, Umm, thanks..." She said

( We're going to continue here, okay? )
Leafkit paused from his play fight with Twilightkit turning his head to look at what was going on in camp, eyes widened with full on surprise, at all the chaos that was erupting around him. His fluffy brown tabby striped tail quivered nervously as cats yowled and hissed at eachother. What is happening?! The terrified and surprised kit thought, leaf green orbs glistening fear. Skyclan? Fighting for Starclan...I'm in..but..kits can't battle intil their six moons but,....it seems these 'Dark Forest Warriors' in Thunderclan don't care... The kit thought, anger poking in his mind, but not for long, as he calmed down.

Doepaw's eyes narrowed with the same determination she had in the battle in Shadowclan's Camp. This is all going to work out, I know it! She thought, noting the few scars on her muzzle, and ear nick, it showed she survived both times, which was lucky, for her atleast.

( Doepaw is open, Leafkit however is not. )

red_inactive December 17th, 2016 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Random Melody (Post 81899)
Blackpaw smiled. "You dont want to be like me, trust me,"

"Blackpaw you cant," Goldenpaw pleaded. "Please dont betray us."

"Fight with us," Splashpaw begged. "Not against us."

"Im fighting for ThunderClan guys," Blackpaw looked at them. "Please understand that."

"You can still fight for ThunderClan," Honeypaw gestured a paw toward the battle. "Most of our Clanmates are on StarClan's side, fighting for ThunderClan, fighting to end Ratnight's evil reign and--"

"Are they Honeypaw?" Blackpaw's amber eyes scorched Honeypaw's, "Or are they fighting for SkyClan?"

Honeypaw blinked.

"Im not fighting with this mystery Clan." Blackpaw said quietly. "Im fighting with the Clan i've known since I was born."

"You fight against SkyClan you fight against StarClan." Foxpaw pointed out. "You fight against Fernpaw."

Blackpaw didnt say anything.

Neverpaw watched silently.

mapledash December 17th, 2016 06:32 PM

It had been so long since mapledash had put paws in this clearing, the place where he called home. Thunderclan, his homeland. He confidently stepped up, looking down behind grousestar. He had returned with the strenght of a whole army, and his friends would join them against ratnight.

It was not a warm welcone that he recieved, and some cats seemed surprised to see him with skyclan. They must have thought he died in the fire, back when everything started, but he was more alive than ever. Right here, eight now, he wouldn't only fight for starclan, but for himself and for his clan, for thunderclan!

His heart sank slightly as the voices of his clanmates were rising in protest against the invaders. "Everyone! Skyclan has brought us what we needed! Striking power! Ratnight has cursed and spat on our warriors ancestors, our memory and pride as a clan! We must rid this murderer, follower of the dark forest from our clan! They came at my demand, and will now help us fight the real ennemy that lives within the clan!" he yowled, trying to burry the undignified cries of his clanmates against skyclan.

Socks December 17th, 2016 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftwind (Post 81906)
(Wanna fight? (: )

Swiftwind started pacing side to side in front of the cats who were fighting for Starclan. Energy was pulsing through her and it was taking every ounce of self control she had to not claw that mouse brain's ears off. "Are all of these cats also kits?" She countered, feeling the breaths of the cats behind her. Their hisses and growls brought her strength. "If that is how you feel, then you have never been a Thunderclan cat! You're nothing but a filthy rogue!" she yowled while drawing her claws through the earth beneath her. Her friends and family have joined Starclan after seasons of serving Thunderclan, and she will defend them! It is the warrior code!

(Sure)

Barktooth took steps forward, his teeth showing, having two rotten ones and one chipped off. "You all have the mind of kits! Every single one of you!" He hissed angrily, his eyes narrow slits of anger, head low and tail lashing. He turned to Rivermist and growled. "I taught you better, your dirty traitor." The words made Rivermist back up, she couldn't fight her own mentor, she went off, slightly scared and looking for someone she wasn't close to to battle.
Barktooth turned back to Swiftwind after muttering about the younger warrior being a cowered and a traitor. "Seems my old apprentice has gone running, it's just us now!"

Slash-GNR December 17th, 2016 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mapledash (Post 81917)
It had been so long since mapledash had put paws in this clearing, the place where he called home. Thunderclan, his homeland. He confidently stepped up, looking down behind grousestar. He had returned with the strenght of a whole army, and his friends would join them against ratnight.

It was not a warm welcone that he recieved, and some cats seemed surprised to see him with skyclan. They must have thought he died in the fire, back when everything started, but he was more alive than ever. Right here, eight now, he wouldn't only fight for starclan, but for himself and for his clan, for thunderclan!

His heart sank slightly as the voices of his clanmates were rising in protest against the invaders. "Everyone! Skyclan has brought us what we needed! Striking power! Ratnight has cursed and spat on our warriors ancestors, our memory and pride as a clan! We must rid this murderer, follower of the dark forest from our clan! They came at my demand, and will now help us fight the real ennemy that lives within the clan!" he yowled, trying to burry the undignified cries of his clanmates against skyclan.

Burntwhisker leaped over to Mapledash. She then said to him, "I do now know who else is with us, but I and Spottedstone are," she paused, "If it is any help," she said as she hunched up ready to fight any cat that dare come across her path.

Socks December 17th, 2016 06:46 PM

(Both open)

Rivermist went her way through all the cats, trying to find a cat to fight, she didn't want anyone to get ganged up on by two cats so she needed to find someone against starclan to go up against her, if they were up against starclan, they were against her.

Spottedstone stood ready for someone to attack him and his new friend, waiting for someone against his belief in starclan.

Zero December 17th, 2016 06:48 PM

Zerosight stirred sleepily at Grousestar's arrival and call, his ears perking at the ancient name of their warrior ancestors being shouted. He hadn't heard the word 'StarClan' being spoken that loud in moons, and he had only been able to say it in whispers, while being absolutely afraid of being heard. Somebody ha come to save us. He realized, his heart swelling with hope.

However, the hope was quietly squashed out with fear when he realized that the evil cats probably wouldn't go down without a fight, and that a lot of cats were going to get hurt, and maybe even die from this kind of situation.

The tom quickly got to his paws and wandered out of his den at the chilling sounds of fighting, even though he would be no help to the 'SkyClan' cats in the fight. He hadn't lived through many clan battles, but he knew enough to know how bloody they could be. The medicine cat made sure to stick close to his entrance, in case he needed to quickly retreat back into the safety of it. However, at least he was visible so if any cat got hurt, they could see him and come to him for help.

mapledash December 17th, 2016 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cedar (Post 81937)
Burntwhisker leaped over to Mapledash. She then said to him, "I do now know who else is with us, but I and Spottedstone are," she paused, "If it is any help," she said as she hunched up ready to fight any cat that dare come across her path.

Mapledash nodded to the she. "All the help is gladly accepted Burntwhisker. It's glad to see you all again after so long." he whispered with a grin, glad that some of his clanmates were already gathering for his cause. He turned to grousestar and nodded, this fight would probably be easier, considering he would rally most of his friends to his cause, he already did it seemed.

He looked challengingly at the crowd below, daring anyone to speak up, but this time against them. The tables had turned from when he left, when ratnight dared anyone to speak up for starclan. He felt an unimaginable satisfaction and pride at this moment, standing proudly in the name of his clan and in the name of starclan.

(Now waiting for @Strobelight to show his presence for our private battle)

Sage December 17th, 2016 06:54 PM

(Open)

Sagewhisker stood her ground and glared and the cats swarming around her. Her teeth bared, ready to snap. Sagewhisker's eyes glinted with malice, even though she was clearly not evil.

Sage December 17th, 2016 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by S A G I E (Post 81947)
(Open)

Sagewhisker stood her ground and glared and the cats swarming around her. Her teeth bared, ready to snap. Sagewhisker's eyes glinted with malice, even though she was clearly not evil.

@mapledash
(can i rp with u?)

Swiftwind December 17th, 2016 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Socks (Post 81918)
(Sure)

Barktooth took steps forward, his teeth showing, having two rotten ones and one chipped off. "You all have the mind of kits! Every single one of you!" He hissed angrily, his eyes narrow slits of anger, head low and tail lashing. He turned to Rivermist and growled. "I taught you better, your dirty traitor." The words made Rivermist back up, she couldn't fight her own mentor, she went off, slightly scared and looking for someone she wasn't close to to battle.
Barktooth turned back to Swiftwind after muttering about the younger warrior being a cowered and a traitor. "Seems my old apprentice has gone running, it's just us now!"

Swiftwind took this as her time to strike against Barktooth, "I'm glad she didn't learn from a foxheart like you!" she snarled and lunged at Barktooth. She unsheathed her claws and swatted at Barktooth's ugly muzzle with one paw, and at his ears with the other. She brought her lips close to his ears, "Bring it, rogue" she growled softly, her words thick like honey.

mapledash December 17th, 2016 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by S A G I E (Post 81952)
@mapledash
(can i rp with u?)

( Gladly :heartbounce: )

Starfall December 17th, 2016 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by S A G I E (Post 81947)
(Open)

{hey fam, you can kill grasspaw if ya want}
Grasspaw flicked his tail and spotted Sagewisker, his lips curled back to a snarl. The brown apprentice lunged twards the warrior, hatred blazed in his eyes and he swung a paw at the warrior "how dare you defy those who lead us!" He spat 'Starclans nothing but a kits tale.' he thought as he crouched and prepared himself for another attack against the molly.

Slash-GNR December 17th, 2016 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by starfall (Post 81960)
{hey fam, you can kill grasspaw if ya want}
Grasspaw flicked his tail and spotted Sagewisker, his lips curled back to a snarl. The brown apprentice lunged twards the warrior, hatred blazed in his eyes and he swung a paw at the warrior "how dare you defy those who lead us!" He spat 'Starclans nothing but a kits tale.' he thought as he crouched and prepared himself for another attack against the molly.

Burntwhisker saw as an apprentice fought against a she-cat. She growled and wondered if she should go over or not to help.
(Can Burntwhisker come help out in the killing of Grasspaw?)

Hexict December 17th, 2016 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zero to Hero (Post 81941)
Zerosight stirred sleepily at Grousestar's arrival and call, his ears perking at the ancient name of their warrior ancestors being shouted. He hadn't heard the word 'StarClan' being spoken that loud in moons, and he had only been able to say it in whispers, while being absolutely afraid of being heard. Somebody ha come to save us. He realized, his heart swelling with hope.

However, the hope was quietly squashed out with fear when he realized that the evil cats probably wouldn't go down without a fight, and that a lot of cats were going to get hurt, and maybe even die from this kind of situation.

The tom quickly got to his paws and wandered out of his den at the chilling sounds of fighting, even though he would be no help to the 'SkyClan' cats in the fight. He hadn't lived through many clan battles, but he knew enough to know how bloody they could be. The medicine cat made sure to stick close to his entrance, in case he needed to quickly retreat back into the safety of it. However, at least he was visible so if any cat got hurt, they could see him and come to him for help.

@Duskflight

Northpath's ears also perked up at the sound of Skyclan's arrival. He had finished up organizing the herbs due to the fire destroying mist of them, and had added the ones that Surgestorm had given them as well,placing each herb in the right pile while the herbs to be discarded were in their own little clutter. He hadn't had much time since he had journeyed to Windclan than quickly after returning had headed out towards the Starcave. But once they returned he had gotten to work on the herbs like he had promised Zerosight.

But he now turned towards the entrance to the medicine cats' den as he strained his ears to listen to what was going on outside. His heart soared at the thought of this mysterious group of cats liberating them from Ratnight's reign. The look of pure happiness that he got from this thought was clear on his face. He was about to word his excitement about Grousestar granting them freedom to his mentor.

But then the fights started.

He scolded himself for being caught up so easily. Of course there would be a fight! Ratnight has many supporters within the clan and they'll continue to be loyal to him and his dark beliefs! The dark grey tom lashed his. I just don't understand how anyone could side with him, how they could so easily and quickly turn on Starclan without much of a reason.

The grey tabby turned as Zerosight was awoken by the yowled of Starclan. His autumn gaze followed his mentor as he headed towards the clearing to check on what was going on in the clearing, and to be there in case anyone needed his medical attention during the battle. Northpath quickly bounded after him, standing besides - though slightly behind - the blind tom and watched in horror as Skyclan and Thunderclan clashed. But worst of all, when Thunderclan started to fight their own clanmates, shedding blood in the process.

"Zerosight..." he whispered, his voice reflecting on his horror at the sight. He wanted to turn and hide away, pray that maybe he wouldn't be found and he could walk away after this unscathed. But he knew that was the cowards way out.Besides, he had a duty to help anyone that was hurt even at the cost of his life. It was in the oath he took when he became a full medicine cat. Instead of continuing what he was about to say,he turned and quickly started to gather any herbs they had left, wanting them ready in case he and Zerosight had to rush out to help the injured. This is the last thing that we need! We were weakened by the fire and now leaf-bare is here, how could Thunderclan be strong enough to survive all these blows?