Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Borders (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Saltmeadow Marsh (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77)

Abstracted Dog October 7th, 2016 10:42 PM

Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

"Are you okay..?"

FadedShadow October 7th, 2016 10:46 PM

His fur burned in embarressment, "Oh, uh yeah, sorry." He stared at his paws quietly.

Abstracted Dog October 7th, 2016 10:49 PM

"I'd better go.. I need to train my apprentice. Want to meet here tonight, sorry I'm asking again." Her ears burned with embarrassment. (want to start mentor/app rp in the clearing?)

FadedShadow October 7th, 2016 10:51 PM

He grinned, "Yes I'd enjoy that, moon-high good?"(Sure, Fadedpaw is your app)

Abstracted Dog October 7th, 2016 10:54 PM

"Sure. I'll meet you here." She trotted off, looking over her shoulder constantly.

FadedShadow October 7th, 2016 10:56 PM

He waited untill she left, then padded off. Thoughts swirling through his head so much he ran into a tree.

FadedShadow October 8th, 2016 03:44 PM

He stepped out of the pine forest, his head held high with a plump squirrel in his jaws as he sat, waiting for the beautiful she, the sun now very low in the sky. After a few minutes, he padded around in his territory, catching a few more pieces of prey, including two mice and a crow.

Caligo Everton October 8th, 2016 04:28 PM

[ QUOTE=FadedShadow;3827]He stepped out of the pine forest, his head held high with a plump squirrel in his jaws as he sat, waiting for the beautiful she, the sun now very low in the sky. After a few minutes, he padded around in his territory, catching a few more pieces of prey, including two mice and a crow.[/QUOTE]

lilypaw spotted the tom and knew instantly that he was the cat that had been on the border earlier. now i just have to find the she cat then i can confront her. she sat there nd waited lilypaw didn't think that the tom had spotted her following him but what if she had been wrong what if this was a trap. she knew riverclan was fox-hearted enough to set a trap for a newbie she sat still when the tom turned in her direction then turned back. she let out some breath that she didn't know she had been holding. she was about to turn back but she stopped. she had to find the traitor. she sat back down and watched.

Abstracted Dog October 10th, 2016 02:21 PM

Melodysong slipped out the reeds. "Hello?" She asked quietly, not being able to see him from where she was. "Oh! Hey, Risingstorm."

Caligo Everton October 10th, 2016 04:56 PM

ashes eyes opened wide. melodysong... no it cant be she one of the most loyal to her clan.