Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Old News (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Donations (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31006)

Rani October 15th, 2020 08:10 AM

Re: Donations

Quote:

Originally Posted by KITSU. (Post 825414)
donated $25!

i haven't been here long but i do love it here c:! thanks for being my get away from all the craziness this year <3

eyy adults with actual money who still drop it on cat rp sites club! Represent!

KITSU. October 15th, 2020 08:17 AM

@Rani
lmaO we see each other!! 😂

Mango October 15th, 2020 08:29 AM

I’m in the same boat as you @Rani and @Kitsu, well legally not quite an adult, but have my own money to give to a cat site....but my only hesitation is I figure WCO already got the money, at least 2 people donated $25, and a bunch of other people donated.
@BILL.

If you get over the amount needed to renew the site, what will you do with the money?

Rani October 15th, 2020 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zesty Mango (Post 825505)
I’m in the same boat as you @Rani and @Kitsu, well legally not quite an adult, but have my own money to give to a cat site....but my only hesitation is I figure WCO already got the money, at least 2 people donated $25, and a bunch of other people donated.
@BILL.

If you get over the amount needed to renew the site, what will you do with the money?

My guess is it gets saved for an emergency fund if theres an issue with the servers or digital space rent goes up. Thats usually how large fan run sites work

Mango October 15th, 2020 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rani (Post 825507)
My guess is it gets saved for an emergency fund if theres an issue with the servers or digital space rent goes up. Thats usually how large fan run sites work

Yeah probably, idk I’m cool supporting the website, but idk if I want to be helping pay for Bill’s rent

Cobra October 15th, 2020 08:34 AM

Actually, WCO uses Bluehost, and you have to pay each year for a plan to use it. That's why they need money!

And why it's awesome, lol.
@Rani

Dovey October 15th, 2020 10:39 AM

Probaly will TRY and donate 15-20$

But what the heck is a rainbow tag .-.

BEAR. October 15th, 2020 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zesty Mango (Post 825505)
@BILL.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rani (Post 825507)

It goes toward renewing the domain in April and next year's hosting plan. We don't profit off this and I wouldn't be asking for website donations if I was planning on using it for personal reasons lol

-Ash- October 15th, 2020 01:11 PM

Yeah I dont think @BILL. would use our money to pay his rent. I hope. @Zesty Mango @Rani

BEAR. October 15th, 2020 01:57 PM

Like I said, it goes to the domain payment in April and the hosting plan for next year. @Evie