Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   RiverClan Events (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=134)
-   -   the herbal side of battle [ open to apprentices and up ] (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78519)

Dolomedes February 19th, 2024 05:13 PM

Re: the herbal side of battle [ open to apprentices and up ]

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ictureid=48676
Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Warrior | Moons: 15 | Purrks: Sweet as a Flower |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze smiled hearing that he was already paired with his not quite official mentor. He wasn't sure he would be able to learn from anyone else without his anxiety pouring into his every thought and making him overthink everything. The tom sighed before the thoughts could spiral anymore than they already have. He also gets to learn from someone new!

Seabreeze stood up and went about trying to find his group members.

@Bean @SpiritWolf_yt
@Rogueheart

taillow February 19th, 2024 06:07 PM

Dusklion
She/her | 25 moons | RiverClan Warrior
[ Shadow Fiend • Go with the Flow • Beefed Up T3 ]
Oh how fun! Eyes brightening up as Cobs herself assigned Dusklion to learn from her alongside Mistypaw, the dark tabby bounded up towards the she-cat and took a prompt seat. "Excited to start learnin'!" she piped up with a thump of her fluffy tail against the ground.

[ @finley.exe @starry ]

Sklee February 19th, 2024 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katiethewolfchild (Post 1553517)
Toadpaw searched for the two warriors. @Choi_San_Byeol @Sklee

Amberwing padded over to Toadpaw, also searching for Hawksun excitedly. @Choi_San_Byeol

Beaan February 20th, 2024 08:32 AM

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ictureid=48007
II She/Her II 23 Moons II RiverClan Warrior II
[ Herbal Knowledge T1 ]
15/50

Spottedstream nodded as cobwebpaw assigned her to her group, and as a teacher! She was flattered, but she had been helping out a lot with healing, and maybe it was finally paying off. She padded to her group before nodding her head and sitting down. "If you guys are all right with it, I would like to share what I know first," the silver molly said warmly.

[ @Theraphosa - @SpiritWolf_yt @Rogueheart ]

ChromeSilver_Hwaa February 20th, 2024 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katiethewolfchild (Post 1553517)
Toadpaw searched for the two warriors. @Choi_San_Byeol @Sklee

Hawksun rose from his spot. His large brown paws carrying him to Toadpaw. He gave the small apprentice a nod and waited.

ChromeSilver_Hwaa February 20th, 2024 09:03 AM

@blxze
Weepingpaw and Willowpaw went over.

ChromeSilver_Hwaa February 20th, 2024 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sklee (Post 1553663)
Amberwing padded over to Toadpaw, also searching for Hawksun excitedly. @Choi_San_Byeol

Hawksun padded over, his scarred muzzle twitching as he sized up the apprentice and Amberwing with a small glance. Once the senior warrior had seemingly accepted them in his own head, he looked at Weepingpaw and Willowpaw with a nervous stare.
Summerpaw padded to his mentors side. "Do you think they'll mind if I watch? Your my mentor after all, I just didn't want to be called out about some herb thing."
Hawksun's soft blue gaze went sharp the moment his apprentice spoke, "I'm sure they wouldn't mind but I do, you being my apprentice doesn't make me the boss number one. Number two. You need to learn to join in on activities before Riverclan thinks your an outsider, and it's not just ' some herb thing ' so you better wipe that smirk off your face before I do. Herbs are a necessity in the clan, and with Riverclan's lack of a medicine cat we need to share all the knowledge we have. I don't want to hear another peep out of you unless you've got a question or helpful comment" Hawksun growled.

Katiethewolfchild February 20th, 2024 09:46 AM

Toadpaw waited for the lesson to start. Being blind, the eight moon old was unaware of Hawksun's nod. @Choi_San_Byeol @Sklee

ChromeSilver_Hwaa February 20th, 2024 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katiethewolfchild (Post 1553890)
Toadpaw waited for the lesson to start. Being blind, the eight moon old was unaware of Hawksun's nod. @Choi_San_Byeol @Sklee

Hawksun could tell Toadpaw was blind by him not acknowledging his nod. He mewed to Willowpaw as she padded over, "Watch your brother but don't have your tail around him. Treat him normally but keep an eye on him." Watching Willowpaw give a wordless mew and then leave, he sat down.

(Could Toadpaw and Weepingpaw maybe be friends UwU. Weepingpaw is also blind heh.)

finley !! February 20th, 2024 01:22 PM

ᗢ cobwebpaw ᗢ

purrks ; the collector , herbal knowledge tier 2
she/they . rc . 14 moons . one lame leg . tags ; @tallulah , @starry

[ 107 / 200 ]

trigger warnings for this post: none
cobwebpaw bounded over to the two, smiling. ' hey hey! ' she purred, ear flicking. ' i'll be honest.. i don't know everything, but i know enough! '