Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Roleplaying Information (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=74)
-   -   WindClan Resources (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23904)

Ikoria the Wolf Pup November 17th, 2021 03:52 PM

Re: WindClan Resources

Hi, @Moonraven ! I would like to request an apprentice ceremony.

Kit -> Apprentice
Current Name: Dewkit
Gender/Pronouns: Female (She/her)
Mentor:

DeltaDace November 23rd, 2021 02:10 PM

Kit to Apprentice
Current Name: Streamkit
Gender/Pronouns: Female She/Her
Mentor: @Moonraven

Pinkpiggymuffin December 1st, 2021 11:17 AM

Hi. Am new.

plum December 1st, 2021 01:44 PM

Name: Eldersky
Is your character a kit or an expecting queen?: Not expecting.....
Reason for Joining: Went on a grand adventure, got pregnant, kidnapped her recently revived brother, went on one more adventure and popped her kids, decided maybe adventures are so last season
Rank Request: Queen
Other: Apologies if this is the wrong place for this sort of submission. She will also have two kits with her, until I've found their roleplayers they'll be sparingly used by me. Please tell me if you need me to roleplay them as characters or for the time being, just as extensions of Eld. I'll be looking to adopt them out asap.
Mention Me: @Moonraven

Courage December 1st, 2021 03:34 PM

Mentor Reassignment
Name: Frostpaw
Reason: Stonemask left @Moonraven

Moonraven December 4th, 2021 09:00 PM

---

Kaybug. December 6th, 2021 09:10 PM

Name: DawnKit
Is your character a kit or an expecting queen?: Yes
Reason for Joining: she was abandoned by her family and wanted to find herself, and she thought the only way was to help others. She wants to join wind clan in particular because she is very fast and she thinks with a little bit of training she might be able to catch a rabbit.
Rank Request: kit

Mention Me:
@Moonraven

~Sayonara~ December 7th, 2021 08:31 PM

Name: Softpaw (Originally Softleaf)
Queen or Deceased Cat?:
If a queen, list your kits that qualify and include a mention to the roleplayers:
If deceased, link the death roleplay post: Here!
Additional Information?: As you may know, Softleaf was demoted to Softpaw after inactivity for a month causing him to go missing and the story being he ran away in fear of ShadowClan and personal reasons. He was killed in the WindClan territory by an outsider while hunting for the queens and elders. He had attempted to fight back but was unsuccessful as he had barely any energy from his time of being missing and hunting. I would like for him to be found and announced to at least WindClan. You may choose if he's buried with his warrior name or still as an apprentice.

@Moonraven

~whirl~ December 11th, 2021 09:17 PM

Name:Firepaw
Is your character a kit or an expecting queen?: Yes/No
Reason for Joining:Because she went missing and now she wants to WindClan agian...?
Rank Request:Apprentice
New Name Request (optional):

(I'm sorry if this isn't the right form for a missing cat. It seemed the closest so I deicided to go with it.]

flopsy December 23rd, 2021 04:45 PM

Name: Daisy
Is your character a kit or an expecting queen?: Yes/No
Reason for Joining: She wants a safe place to raise her kits and wants to be a part of a large community.
Rank Request: Queen
New Name Request (optional): Daisyheart