Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Character Resources (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   [RiverClan] Otterkit Finder (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80815)

lys.luvbot March 29th, 2024 12:11 PM

Re: Otterkit Finder

AHHH throwing TadpoleSprint for an adoptive mother! she has a mate but I gotta make sure DeerSpark is okay with it! TadpoleSprint is infertile so that's why they'd be adopted. @nyx

nyx March 29th, 2024 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lys.luvbot (Post 1572770)
AHHH throwing TadpoleSprint for an adoptive mother! she has a mate but I gotta make sure DeerSpark is okay with it! TadpoleSprint is infertile so that's why they'd be adopted. @nyx

AWW YES! Just lemme know if Deerspark is alright with it! I'll mark you down for it anyways

lys.luvbot March 29th, 2024 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nyx (Post 1572778)
AWW YES! Just lemme know if Deerspark is alright with it! I'll mark you down for it anyways

DeerSpark is fine with it! I'll start a private thread for the 3 of us soon!

Peril March 29th, 2024 04:05 PM

Heyo @nyx!! I have my yapper Rainfoot (who is also in the RC character challenge) as mayhaps a role model?

What I mean by role model is that Otter sees him as super easygoing and like easy to be around, and admires that he isn't anxious around people. However, Rainy boi is actually absolutely terrified to talk to new people most of the time, overthinking, not understanding social cues, etc.

Two lil balls of nuerodivergency, if that makes sense.

If not, I understand :heartbounce:

nyx March 29th, 2024 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peril (Post 1572903)
Heyo @nyx!! I have my yapper Rainfoot (who is also in the RC character challenge) as mayhaps a role model?

What I mean by role model is that Otter sees him as super easygoing and like easy to be around, and admires that he isn't anxious around people. However, Rainy boi is actually absolutely terrified to talk to new people most of the time, overthinking, not understanding social cues, etc.

Two lil balls of nuerodivergency, if that makes sense.

If not, I understand :heartbounce:

YES. THIS IS PERFECT

Peril March 29th, 2024 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nyx (Post 1572981)
YES. THIS IS PERFECT

YAY!!!

Do you want a private thread for them to like meet and stuff?

nyx March 29th, 2024 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peril (Post 1572982)
YAY!!!

Do you want a private thread for them to like meet and stuff?

Sure!