Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   ThunderClan (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   ThunderClan Warriors' Den (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64341)

Highsnow of Matterhorn June 11th, 2024 03:13 PM

Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

《 Alpinepaw 》
51/100

she/her | Thunderclan apprentice | 6 moons

Alpinepaw padded into the Warriors' Den in hopes of finding something beneficial to do. She thought, "Are they going to ignore me?" The young cat sniffed the air and it smelled like cat fur. Some fur got into her nose and she sneezed loudly.

(OPEN)

TacocaT371 June 15th, 2024 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ---Bluestar--- (Post 1601769)
" Well i havn't had fun since my mom and dad died I have two other sisters but they went to Windclan instead so I don't see them anymore I'm hoping to have kits of my own though I mean it would be nice to have some one call me mom sorry if that was too weird." @TacocaT371

"It's... fine. I'm uh... sorry for your... loss, and such."

---Bluestar--- June 16th, 2024 02:07 PM

"tanks i don't really miss my sisters though they were jerks growing up."
@TacocaT371

Jayvines June 17th, 2024 01:14 PM

Mistheart rearranged her nest

(Closed activity post)

taillow June 18th, 2024 09:05 PM

REDHAWK
she/they | thunderclan hornet | 34 moons
Even though they had spoken somewhat in passing, Redhawk had yet to really talk a lot with Daylightwing since their ceremony. Part of it was her falling briefly ill, another part was trying to relearn everything with her own twisted paw. But now with her duties done and her being somewhat on the mend, the reddish-brown hornet sought out the younger cat.

Poking her head into the den she caught a glimpse of her and gave a smile. "D-Daylightwing, I'm sss-sorry we haven't had a chance to really t-talk before. I wanted to sss-see how you were doing with everything...?" Red kept her gaze on her friend as she took a seat, keeping her own injured paw off the ground still as her tail came to wrap around her.

[ Daylightwing - @Ladiebugg ]

Ladiebugg June 18th, 2024 11:53 PM

DaylightWing
DaylightKit, DaylightPaw

14 Moons | She/Her | Bisexual

ThunderClan Warrior

___

@taillow - RedHawk

___

DaylightWing looked over at the sound of RedHawk's voice, her ears immediately perking up. 'Oh! Don't worry about it. You've been busy with your new Hornet things!'

The gray and cream she-cat purred, sitting up from her nest and shaking the moss off of her pelt. 'I'm.. okay. I'm still getting used to this whole 'missing a leg' thing but MudHound gave me some tips. Speaking of MudHound.. I've seen the way you look at them!' Daylight giggled, purring loudly 'Is there going to be kits anytime soon or do I need to wait?'

ollie June 19th, 2024 08:10 AM

Twilightforest plucked a thorn out of his nest.

(Just a post so he doesn't go missing haha..closed)

Rani June 20th, 2024 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune (Post 1601183)
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ictureid=41690
| Sprucejumper |
9 Moons - ThunderClan Warrior

Kitty Softpaws - Active | Ultimate Predator - Inactive | Agatha Kitty - Active

Ever since he had become a warrior, the former kittypet had not had much time to socialize with his former mentor. The Boulder - or Mudhound, as the clan cats had named them - was not to blame for this, though. No no, they had been extra busy from what the chocolate point had been able to see. And there was also the matter of her. Chatty the Usurper! A cat he had thought to not be all that bad... but had simply... wormed her way towards The Boulder, taking all of their free time. He hated her. Loathed her, really. If she wanted her own super cool parental figure, she could go find her own! How dare she steal The Boulder away from him!

Normally deadpanned features contorted into a frown at this thought as Sprucejumper entered the warriors' den, bush tail lashing out behind him. It wasn't fair! His mentor had promised they would be able to do so many fun stuff together now that he was a warrior, but instead Chatty kept stealing away all those fun moments for herself, hmph! Well... today it would be different! Today, he had waited for the most opportune moment, realizing Chatty was not at camp, and decided to sneak up on The Boulder and talk to them! They were going out hunting! Or tree climbing! Or hell, maybe even just spend the day with The Boulder gabbing about! He didn't mind. Not as long as he got a little time with them.

Emerald hues getting accustomed to the dark interior of the den, his eyes soon spotted the feline he'd been searching for. It was hard to miss that mountain of muscle and fur! And, just as he had suspected, they were alone! Success! No Chatty to get in the way today! The Boulder was his parent for the day. Not Chatty's. His! Frown leaving him as his eyes regained their more common bored expression, he silently approached the brown furred giant, a purr rumbling in his throat in barely emoted glee.

"Salutations," the young warrior stated, eyes half lidded with a lack of enthusiasm on the giant before him.

@Rani [Mudhound]
| Power outages have been the death of me. Hadn't been able to put this out yet, sorry! Just a short roleplay between the two so Sprucejumper can find out he has an apprentice and train the poor cat! :laughing: |

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ictureid=51027
Mudhound
Thunderclan Hornet | They/them | 35 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Beefed up T3

The tripod was SO CONFUSED! AND CONFLICTED! Things that'd once made sense did not anymore and Mudhound didnt know what to do with that! They'd finally managed to figure out their weird feelings with some help but it hadnt solved anything! THEY WERE IN LOVE WITH THEIR BEST FRIEND!!! THIS WAS A DISASTER!!!! THEY WERE GONNA RUIN THEIR RELATIONSHIP WITH REDHAWK AND SHE WAS NEVER GONNA TALK TO THEM AGAIN AND EVEN STAYING QUIET WASNT AN OPTION BECAUSE MUDHOUND NEVER RESTRAINED THEIR EMOTIONS AND IT'D EAT THEM ALIVE FROM THE INSIDE AND-

Oh hi Sprucejumper!

The low grade whining noises of distress the tripod was making into their paws cut as their head popped up to look at their ex apprentice, and the disaster expression they were no doubt making was wiped in favor of a grin. "Heya kiddo! Youre happy today, something good happen?"
Sprucejumper didnt usually purr unless he was both happy and then trapped by the maine coon for a cuddle and grooming session so this was a clear good sign. Which was great, the two hadnt spent time together recently and Mudhound was worried he was struggling with that.

Patting the bedding next to them Mudhound shifted a bit to leave room, chirping a "What you been up to lately? Do anything fun?" fully ready to nab the tom if he sat down to start grooming the life out of him. Because that was long overdue.