Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Non-Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Tokyo Ghoul. (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12328)

:blue: November 21st, 2017 10:37 PM

Re: Tokyo Ghoul

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 425637)
He smiles softly seeing Tord blush. He begins to laugh softly as he leans in and playfully kisses his cheek holding him a bit closer as he did “ it should be starting soon “

”Great” Tord murmured, smiling awkwardly. He leaned against Sasuke quietly, flinching as darkness enveloped the theater, shaking a bit as he did so, a little scared about what would be coming next.

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 21st, 2017 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. (Post 425680)

”Great” Tord murmured, smiling awkwardly. He leaned against Sasuke quietly, flinching as darkness enveloped the theater, shaking a bit as he did so, a little scared about what would be coming next.

wanna skip the movie or rp Tord getting scared of the movie :3

:blue: November 21st, 2017 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 425682)
wanna skip the movie or rp Tord getting scared of the movie :3

(( Yes- ))

Tord was shaking as he watched the movie. He had to admit he was terrified. He felt a shiver run up his spine, clutching Sasuke. He couldn’t say he had been expecting this, but he was watching it now, and there was pretty much no turning back.

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 21st, 2017 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. (Post 425685)

(( Yes- ))

Tord was shaking as he watched the movie. He had to admit he was terrified. He felt a shiver run up his spine, clutching Sasuke. He couldn’t say he had been expecting this, but he was watching it now, and there was pretty much no turning back.

XD awww :waaah: )
Sasuke was bored out of his mind watching the movie as he watched Tord a bit. He laughs softly as he holds Tords hand suddenly trying to at least comfort him a bit but he knew scary movies are scary for a reason hi at least it didn’t hurt to try. He begins to nuzzle Tords hair a bit “ don’t worry my love I’m here to protect you ~” he says teasingly

:blue: November 21st, 2017 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 425688)
XD awww :waaah: )
Sasuke was bored out of his mind watching the movie as he watched Tord a bit. He laughs softly as he holds Tords hand suddenly trying to at least comfort him a bit but he knew scary movies are scary for a reason hi at least it didn’t hurt to try. He begins to nuzzle Tords hair a bit “ don’t worry my love I’m here to protect you ~” he says teasingly

Tord had his eyes closed as tight as he possibly could. He was thinking this was a bad decision, trying not to squeal as he sat there. Could he leave? Now, that would be rude, keeping himself even closer to Sasuke.

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 21st, 2017 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. (Post 425694)

Tord had his eyes closed as tight as he possibly could. He was thinking this was a bad decision, trying not to squeal as he sat there. Could he leave? Now, that would be rude, keeping himself even closer to Sasuke.

Sasuke laughs softly as he whispers “ do you wanna go?” He asks teasingly as he kisses his head “ we can go have some dinner instead~” he says playfully obviously teasing the poor man he did love to make his love blush and this was too much even for him. So adorable and so beautiful it was a mystery why he didn’t end up kissing the boy right here and now.

:blue: November 21st, 2017 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 425700)
Sasuke laughs softly as he whispers “ do you wanna go?” He asks teasingly as he kisses his head “ we can go have some dinner instead~” he says playfully obviously teasing the poor man he did love to make his love blush and this was too much even for him. So adorable and so beautiful it was a mystery why he didn’t end up kissing the boy right here and now.

Tord was still stressed, trembling. “I mean...I donno,” He whispered, shaking. “I would like to get out but you paid money...” he murmured, staying as close as he could to Sasuke.

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 21st, 2017 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. (Post 425734)

Tord was still stressed, trembling. “I mean...I donno,” He whispered, shaking. “I would like to get out but you paid money...” he murmured, staying as close as he could to Sasuke.

He laughs softly “ if it makes you feel better a friend of mine gave me the tickets so I didn’t really pay anything just for the coke you wanted “ he says playfully

:blue: November 21st, 2017 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 425740)
He laughs softly “ if it makes you feel better a friend of mine gave me the tickets so I didn’t really pay anything just for the coke you wanted “ he says playfully

”Well, I guess we could go then,” Tord muttered, shrugging. He was deliberately ignoring the movie screen, smiling awkwardly. He got up, and slowly made his way out, trying to get out as soon as possible, while waiting for Sasuke at the same time.

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 21st, 2017 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. (Post 425747)

”Well, I guess we could go then,” Tord muttered, shrugging. He was deliberately ignoring the movie screen, smiling awkwardly. He got up, and slowly made his way out, trying to get out as soon as possible, while waiting for Sasuke at the same time.

Sasuke laughs softly as he follows Tord blocking the movie with his body “ oops am I in your way?” He asks playfully as he follows him.