Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Private Roleplays (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=122)
-   -   The Sol of a Strawberry <P> (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80498)

Shrew March 22nd, 2024 04:03 PM

Re: The Sol of a Strawberry <P>

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars (Post 1570439)

Strawberry blinked at Sol. Her eyes calm and trusting, kindness sounding her with her flowery scent as she gave a gentle purr. "Here. I'll make sure your little snake gets cleaned properly and you wash yourself ok? He'll be here safe with me and you can watch the entire thing. But he needs to get cleaned and so do you, if he doesn't get cleaned he might get broken. Little Lucifer doesn't want to be dirty i'm sure." Strawberry soothed gently

>>Sol<<

He quickly shook his head and clenched is toy snake in his jaws.

ChromeSilver_Hwaa March 22nd, 2024 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrimsonOaks (Post 1570440)
>>Sol<<

He quickly shook his head and clenched is toy snake in his jaws.

Strawberry gave him a gentle look. "Alright then. Well... he needs to be washed or else he'll break. Would you like to use this tiny pool to clean him? I can tell you how but I won't touch him, then afterwards we can place him on the leaves beside you and you can wash yourself. Ok?" Strawberry attempted again softly.

Shrew March 22nd, 2024 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars (Post 1570447)

Strawberry gave him a gentle look. "Alright then. Well... he needs to be washed or else he'll break. Would you like to use this tiny pool to clean him? I can tell you how but I won't touch him, then afterwards we can place him on the leaves beside you and you can wash yourself. Ok?" Strawberry attempted again softly.

>>Sol<<

"..fine." he said in a quiet, but stern tone.

ChromeSilver_Hwaa March 22nd, 2024 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrimsonOaks (Post 1570467)
>>Sol<<

"..fine." he said in a quiet, but stern tone.

Strawberry flicked her tail happily. Leading him to the warm pool. "Here. You can use this piece of moss to wash him thoroughly. It's dried so the green won't stain him. " Strawberry mewed gently, placing the moss beside Lucifer. "You can also use the flowers afterwards to give him a natural scent so he doesn't smell like old moss after time" Strawberry said gently. Her tail brushing over Sol's side as she padded to set up the leaves, her tail was a soft thank you from her.

(there so cute I can't ; - ; )

Shrew March 22nd, 2024 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars (Post 1570470)

Strawberry flicked her tail happily. Leading him to the warm pool. "Here. You can use this piece of moss to wash him thoroughly. It's dried so the green won't stain him. " Strawberry mewed gently, placing the moss beside Lucifer. "You can also use the flowers afterwards to give him a natural scent so he doesn't smell like old moss after time" Strawberry said gently. Her tail brushing over Sol's side as she padded to set up the leaves, her tail was a soft thank you from her.

(there so cute I can't ; - ; )

>>Sol<<

Sol reluctantly followed and put Lucifer in the pool. he swashed him around and used the moss, until he looked fairly clean. he took the toy snake out of the pool, and set him on the grass by his paws.

ChromeSilver_Hwaa March 22nd, 2024 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrimsonOaks (Post 1570477)

>>Sol<<

Sol reluctantly followed and put Lucifer in the pool. he swashed him around and used the moss, until he looked fairly clean. he took the toy snake out of the pool, and set him on the grass by his paws.

Strawberry used a leaf and gently rubbed the excess dirt from the toy. Making sure that the leaf was the only thing touching it and not her paw. Blinking gently she swished her tail over to the leaves. "come dry him here in the sun, and now you wash yourself ok? You need hygiene just as much as he does, I wouldn't want you getting sick" Strawberry purred gently. Taking a few bits of falling leave and moss from his pelt.

Shrew March 22nd, 2024 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars (Post 1570482)

Strawberry used a leaf and gently rubbed the excess dirt from the toy. Making sure that the leaf was the only thing touching it and not her paw. Blinking gently she swished her tail over to the leaves. "come dry him here in the sun, and now you wash yourself ok? You need hygiene just as much as he does, I wouldn't want you getting sick" Strawberry purred gently. Taking a few bits of falling leave and moss from his pelt.

>>Sol<<

"..Sure." he picked up Lucifer and placed him in a brighter spot, he sat next to his toy, and started grooming his pelt.

ChromeSilver_Hwaa March 22nd, 2024 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrimsonOaks (Post 1570521)
>>Sol<<

"..Sure." he picked up Lucifer and placed him in a brighter spot, he sat next to his toy, and started grooming his pelt.

Strawberry looked at him gently and moved the dirt and clumps of anything he pulled out. Using her tongue to smooth his ruffled fur in gently strokes whenever it poked up. Strawberry then touched her nose gently to Lucifer, placing him gently in front of Sol with a small smile. "He's dry!"

Shrew March 22nd, 2024 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars (Post 1570537)

Strawberry looked at him gently and moved the dirt and clumps of anything he pulled out. Using her tongue to smooth his ruffled fur in gently strokes whenever it poked up. Strawberry then touched her nose gently to Lucifer, placing him gently in front of Sol with a small smile. "He's dry!"

>>Sol<<

He didn't smile, but at least had some manners. "..Thanks." He said in a quiet tone, before picking up Lucifer.

ChromeSilver_Hwaa March 23rd, 2024 05:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrimsonOaks (Post 1570542)

>>Sol<<

He didn't smile, but at least had some manners. "..Thanks." He said in a quiet tone, before picking up Lucifer.

(YES IN LOVE LOL)

Strawberry gave a small purr and sat down a bit beside him. Looking up to the pretty leaves and gentle smell of flowers. "This is nice isn't it?"

Shrew March 23rd, 2024 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars (Post 1570630)

(YES IN LOVE LOL)

Strawberry gave a small purr and sat down a bit beside him. Looking up to the pretty leaves and gentle smell of flowers. "This is nice isn't it?"

>>Sol<<

"..Sure."

ChromeSilver_Hwaa March 23rd, 2024 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrimsonOaks (Post 1570676)

>>Sol<<

"..Sure."

Strawberry smiled gently

Shrew March 23rd, 2024 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars (Post 1570696)

Strawberry smiled gently

>>Sol<<

he still didn't smile, but instead he just stared off, (Because I dunno what to saaaay : P)

ChromeSilver_Hwaa March 23rd, 2024 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrimsonOaks (Post 1570771)
>>Sol<<

he still didn't smile, but instead he just stared off, (Because I dunno what to saaaay : P)

(Could Strawberry lean on him and him not pull away or smth. This is like THE PERFECT time for something RoMaNTiCal yknow)

Strawberry gave a gentle sniff as she looked at Sol, then at the flowers.

Shrew March 23rd, 2024 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars (Post 1570781)

(Could Strawberry lean on him and him not pull away or smth. This is like THE PERFECT time for something RoMaNTiCal yknow)

Strawberry gave a gentle sniff as she looked at Sol, then at the flowers.

(YEEAAH)

>>Sol<<

He clenched Lucifer in his jaws, looking around.

ChromeSilver_Hwaa March 23rd, 2024 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrimsonOaks (Post 1570783)
(YEEAAH)

>>Sol<<

He clenched Lucifer in his jaws, looking around.

Strawberry had laid down, drowsy. The red molly's eyes closed gently, leaning against Sol with her tail flicking happily as she fell into a light sleep.

(AHHHHHHH)

Shrew March 23rd, 2024 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars (Post 1570799)

Strawberry had laid down, drowsy. The red molly's eyes closed gently, leaning against Sol with her tail flicking happily as she fell into a light sleep.

(AHHHHHHH)

>>Sol<<

His ears perked up, in shock and confusion. he clenched Lucifer in his jaws, and slowly placed Strawberry's head off of him, before quietly and swiftly going into the darker part of the forest.

ChromeSilver_Hwaa March 24th, 2024 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrimsonOaks (Post 1570835)
>>Sol<<

His ears perked up, in shock and confusion. he clenched Lucifer in his jaws, and slowly placed Strawberry's head off of him, before quietly and swiftly going into the darker part of the forest.

(NAUR)

Strawberry gave a small sniff as she napped.

Shrew March 24th, 2024 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars (Post 1571058)

(NAUR)

Strawberry gave a small sniff as she napped.

(MWAHHAHAHHHAAHAHAHHA)

>>Sol<<

He looked back a second, and gave a small smile before going into the dense forest.

ChromeSilver_Hwaa March 25th, 2024 06:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrimsonOaks (Post 1571079)
(MWAHHAHAHHHAAHAHAHHA)

>>Sol<<

He looked back a second, and gave a small smile before going into the dense forest.

(OMG THE SMILE. MY HEART IS MELTINGGGGGGGGGGGG)

Strawberry eventually woke up. Her pelt hot with the suns glare. She noticed Sol was gone and gave a gentle frown, her frown stretching into a wide yawn as she stretched her fiery limbs. Still smelling Sol's gentle scent against her pelt, Strawberry fluffed up her pelt in a joyful manner as she smiled at the spot he'd been in. "He's a good friend." But in her head she wondered. Would he ever be more than just a simple friend?
THE ROMANCE (collapses dramatically)

Shrew March 25th, 2024 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars (Post 1571136)

(OMG THE SMILE. MY HEART IS MELTINGGGGGGGGGGGG)

Strawberry eventually woke up. Her pelt hot with the suns glare. She noticed Sol was gone and gave a gentle frown, her frown stretching into a wide yawn as she stretched her fiery limbs. Still smelling Sol's gentle scent against her pelt, Strawberry fluffed up her pelt in a joyful manner as she smiled at the spot he'd been in. "He's a good friend." But in her head she wondered. Would he ever be more than just a simple friend?
THE ROMANCE (collapses dramatically)

(XD)

>>Sol<<

Sol went over to his den, the lingering scent of Rabbit still around. he went inside, and set Lucifer down in his moss nest. he went over to a stack of herbs Ollie had given him on his travels. Sol picked out some herbs and set ate a few of them, before heading to bed.

ChromeSilver_Hwaa March 25th, 2024 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrimsonOaks (Post 1571219)
(XD)

>>Sol<<

Sol went over to his den, the lingering scent of Rabbit still around. he went inside, and set Lucifer down in his moss nest. he went over to a stack of herbs Ollie had given him on his travels. Sol picked out some herbs and set ate a few of them, before heading to bed.

Strawberry padded around, coming across Sol's little nest, peaking in she saw him and fondly purred. "Night night Sol...." She whispered. Creeping off to her twolegs and falling asleep.

Shrew March 25th, 2024 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars (Post 1571250)

Strawberry padded around, coming across Sol's little nest, peaking in she saw him and fondly purred. "Night night Sol...." She whispered. Creeping off to her twolegs and falling asleep.

~Le next day~

ChromeSilver_Hwaa March 25th, 2024 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrimsonOaks (Post 1571324)
~Le next day~

(YESH)
Strawberry sniffed gently as she woke. Stretching she went back into the sunny area with Sol's scent. She rolled over and started playing with a flittering leaf.

Shrew March 25th, 2024 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars (Post 1571336)

(YESH)
Strawberry sniffed gently as she woke. Stretching she went back into the sunny area with Sol's scent. She rolled over and started playing with a flittering leaf.

>>Sol<<

Sol woke with a start. he sat up, and stretched before picking Lucifer up and padding outside. Dew lay on leaves and ferns alike, as Sol padded through the forest, he caught Strawberry's scent, and followed it. he saw Strawberry playing with a leaf, and sat nearby.

ChromeSilver_Hwaa March 26th, 2024 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrimsonOaks (Post 1571393)
>>Sol<<

Sol woke with a start. he sat up, and stretched before picking Lucifer up and padding outside. Dew lay on leaves and ferns alike, as Sol padded through the forest, he caught Strawberry's scent, and followed it. he saw Strawberry playing with a leaf, and sat nearby.

Strawberry jumped happily at the leaf. Her pelt shining like a gentle fire in the hot sun as she lashed her tail happily. Purring loudly she eventually gave up in the leaf and sat down

Shrew March 26th, 2024 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars (Post 1571531)

Strawberry jumped happily at the leaf. Her pelt shining like a gentle fire in the hot sun as she lashed her tail happily. Purring loudly she eventually gave up in the leaf and sat down

>>Sol<<

Sol looked at her, it seemed she had not noticed he was even there. "..'Ello, Strawberry." he said in a low voice.

ChromeSilver_Hwaa March 27th, 2024 05:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrimsonOaks (Post 1571623)
>>Sol<<

Sol looked at her, it seemed she had not noticed he was even there. "..'Ello, Strawberry." he said in a low voice.

Strawberry heard Sol's mew and spun around. Her eyes light with joy. "Sol!!! HI!!!!!" She purred

Shrew March 27th, 2024 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars (Post 1571736)

Strawberry heard Sol's mew and spun around. Her eyes light with joy. "Sol!!! HI!!!!!" She purred

>>Sol<<

he nodded a hello, and pawed Lucifer a bit closer to himself, though It seemed his guard wasn't as far up as it was when they first met.

ChromeSilver_Hwaa March 27th, 2024 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrimsonOaks (Post 1571841)
>>Sol<<

he nodded a hello, and pawed Lucifer a bit closer to himself, though It seemed his guard wasn't as far up as it was when they first met.

Strawberry purred gently. Shaking out her orange pelt and padding to Sol with a gentle smile.

Shrew March 27th, 2024 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars (Post 1571850)

Strawberry purred gently. Shaking out her orange pelt and padding to Sol with a gentle smile.

>>Sol<<

(I dunno what to say, don't look at me U-U )

ChromeSilver_Hwaa March 27th, 2024 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrimsonOaks (Post 1571879)
>>Sol<<

(I dunno what to say, don't look at me U-U )

(hhhehehhhe)

Strawberry touched his ear with her muzzle in a joyful hello as she beckoned him to join her in sun

Shrew March 27th, 2024 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars (Post 1571894)

(hhhehehhhe)

Strawberry touched his ear with her muzzle in a joyful hello as she beckoned him to join her in sun

>>Sol<<

He looked at her. she thought she was gonna get me into the sun? heh, I wouldn't go if I had to to LIVE. "Yeh, Nao." he said, L.O.A.F sitting with Lucifer in his paws.

ChromeSilver_Hwaa March 27th, 2024 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrimsonOaks (Post 1571956)
>>Sol<<

He looked at her. she thought she was gonna get me into the sun? heh, I wouldn't go if I had to to LIVE. "Yeh, Nao." he said, L.O.A.F sitting with Lucifer in his paws.

Strawberry gave a small pout. "Fine. Come sit beside me. I'll be in the sun and you in the shade." Strawberry mewed

Shrew March 27th, 2024 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars (Post 1571971)

Strawberry gave a small pout. "Fine. Come sit beside me. I'll be in the sun and you in the shade." Strawberry mewed

.>>Sol<<.

"Eh. Fine," he said reluctantly, picking up Lucifer, before coming over, in the shade.

ChromeSilver_Hwaa March 27th, 2024 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrimsonOaks (Post 1571982)
.>>Sol<<.

"Eh. Fine," he said reluctantly, picking up Lucifer, before coming over, in the shade.

Strawberry gave a happy skip. she leapt up a try with ease and climbed easily across a branch, moving leaves over to make him a shaded area. Leaping down beside him

Shrew March 27th, 2024 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars (Post 1572019)

Strawberry gave a happy skip. she leapt up a try with ease and climbed easily across a branch, moving leaves over to make him a shaded area. Leaping down beside him

>>Sol<<

Sol said nothing, he was just staring into space.

ChromeSilver_Hwaa March 27th, 2024 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrimsonOaks (Post 1572023)
>>Sol<<

Sol said nothing, he was just staring into space.

Strawberry nudged Sol's shoulder with her tail. "whatcha lookin at?" She purred

Shrew March 27th, 2024 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars (Post 1572029)

Strawberry nudged Sol's shoulder with her tail. "whatcha lookin at?" She purred

>>Sol<<

He shook his head, and looked back, "Nothin'."

ChromeSilver_Hwaa March 28th, 2024 05:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrimsonOaks (Post 1572063)
>>Sol<<

He shook his head, and looked back, "Nothin'."

Nodding gently Strawberry asked. "Do you like to climb trees?"