Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   StarClan (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   StarClan Territory (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63)

Fawn December 3rd, 2016 06:15 PM

Re: StarClan Territory

@Lunacross

The familiar form caused his ears to tilt back out of recognition, a long-standing frustration bubbling in him as he struggled to truly remember. He wanted to ask where he'd been, why StarClan had abandoned them in this time of need, and what was to come of their dear forest, but the single word from him seemed to silence those complaints. Bravestep dipped his head in respect to the tom that he owed so much to yet felt like a failure within his presence, even if his accomplishments may have surpassed Thunderhowl's.

"O-of course I do," Bravestep stammered, "after all, I am the medicine cat of ShadowClan though sometimes it hardly feels like it anymore when my apprentice is quite capable on his own and tends to handle the patients.." he babbled on, nervously, uncertain of what he was doing here and what this mysterious duty could entail.

Horror flashed upon his features. "Die?!" he squeaked, shaking his head rapidly. "No, no, no-- I don't want to die, especially not by hounds! Have you gone positively barmy?"

BEAR. December 3rd, 2016 06:30 PM

@Raywood

"No one wants to die," Thunderhowl growled. "But it's a part of life, and you need to accept that. Unlike the dark, you can't hide from it." The golden spirit's tail lashed, annoyance plastered across his face as he stared at his successor. "I have given you fair warning, and the opportunity to not feel forced, however - you don't have a choice in this matter. The others have decreed it is your time."

"Your responsibility is no longer being ShadowClan's Medicine Cat. When you awaken, you will give Kestrelpaw his full name. You've already acknowledged he's capable without you. You will go to the RiverClan border after and meet with a patrol -- they'll already be looking for you, actually. They'll bring you to RiverClan and have you oversee the kitting of Cakeless.. and your job is to kill his kits by whatever means necessary."

Fawn December 3rd, 2016 06:43 PM

@Lunacross

"I don't hide from the dark! I just don't carelessly throw myself into it, as I would this death that you're speaking of," Bravestep retorted, feeling exasperated and overwhelmed. "You have to understand, what you're asking of me--" it was hardly fair! While he valued Thunderhowl's decisions and opinion on the matter, there were certain boundaries he couldn't cross. A shriek of "the others" was fighting its way out as he wished to know who these others were since they were playing with life and death. His life, specifically.

Defeated, Bravestep couldn't comprehend how to begin to reply. He was scared--terrified, actually, but he was rendered wholly speechless. An incoherent noise of alarm tumbled from him when Thunderhowl tacked on that his final duty was killing kits, and he couldn't help but consider the moral implications of such an action; he was a medicine cat, designated to healing, not hurting. "Thunderhowl, I-- please," he begged, "I don't want to! You'll have to g-get someone else!" But it was shouting into the void as the world was melting around him, lines blurring together as he was forced from StarClan's realm. "Thunderhowl!" was the medicine cat's last, desperate cry as he drifted from the starry territory, his voice filled with horror and fright.

doghouse December 24th, 2016 08:50 AM

Tatteredpaw padded in silence through the territory. She wished she could still be down there, as she'd been so close to becoming a warrior, just a few sunrises from her warrior assessment, but then the fires, and she would never earn her warrior name. The half hairless black molly would have to accept that, as it was the only thing she could do. Her coppery hues glinted in the starlight. Stars shone in her pelt, and the molly sat down, staring at her paws. She wished Owltail would've saved her, but she knew it wasn't Owltail's fault.

@Dovekit12

Dovekit12 December 24th, 2016 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness (Post 94654)
Tatteredpaw padded in silence through the territory. She wished she could still be down there, as she'd been so close to becoming a warrior, just a few sunrises from her warrior assessment, but then the fires, and she would never earn her warrior name. The half hairless black molly would have to accept that, as it was the only thing she could do. Her coppery hues glinted in the starlight. Stars shone in her pelt, and the molly sat down, staring at her paws. She wished Owltail would've saved her, but she knew it wasn't Owltail's fault.

@Dovekit12

Owltail blinked as she woke up looking over at tatteredpaw.

doghouse December 24th, 2016 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dovekit12 (Post 94662)
Owltail blinked as she woke up looking over at tatteredpaw.

Tatteredpaw saw the very cat she meant to talk to, and she padded slowly over. “Hi, Owltail.” she greeted the living cat, glad to that Owltail was here. She hoped that the molly didn't blame herself for Tatteredpaw's death, because Tatteredpaw knew it wasn't Owltail's fault. It was her own fault for climbing that tree. She'd saved that kit, and it'd cost her her life, but she would rather have died than an innocent kit die. She dipped her head to Owltail respectively.

Dovekit12 December 24th, 2016 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness (Post 94797)

Tatteredpaw saw the very cat she meant to talk to, and she padded slowly over. “Hi, Owltail.” she greeted the living cat, glad to that Owltail was here. She hoped that the molly didn't blame herself for Tatteredpaw's death, because Tatteredpaw knew it wasn't Owltail's fault. It was her own fault for climbing that tree. She'd saved that kit, and it'd cost her her life, but she would rather have died than an innocent kit die. She dipped her head to Owltail respectively.

"Oh hello Tatteredpaw" Owltail said walking over to Tatteredpaw.

doghouse December 24th, 2016 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dovekit12 (Post 94814)
"Oh hello Tatteredpaw" Owltail said walking over to Tatteredpaw.

“It's no your fault. In case you thought it was.” Tatteredpaw said after a long pause. Her voice was as raspy and quiet as ever, though with a twinge of regret. She didn't regret choosing the kit's life over hers, she just regretted that she hadn't become a warrior before that. Being a warrior had been her life long dream, and now, that dream was gone, but she didn't regret why it was gone, as, in her heart, she knew she was a warrior.

Dovekit12 December 24th, 2016 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness (Post 94825)

“It's no your fault. In case you thought it was.” Tatteredpaw said after a long pause. Her voice was as raspy and quiet as ever, though with a twinge of regret. She didn't regret choosing the kit's life over hers, she just regretted that she hadn't become a warrior before that. Being a warrior had been her life long dream, and now, that dream was gone, but she didn't regret why it was gone, as, in her heart, she knew she was a warrior.

"What" Owltail said confused but realized "Oh no I never did"

doghouse December 24th, 2016 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dovekit12 (Post 94848)
"What" Owltail said confused but realized "Oh no I never did"

Tatteredpaw nodded, glad that Owltail hadn't thought that. Tatteredpaw knew that she would've blamed herself in Owltail's place. “Well, it's good to see you.” Tatteredpaw said after a moment's hesitation.

Dovekit12 December 24th, 2016 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness (Post 95019)

Tatteredpaw nodded, glad that Owltail hadn't thought that. Tatteredpaw knew that she would've blamed herself in Owltail's place. “Well, it's good to see you.” Tatteredpaw said after a moment's hesitation.

"You to" Owltail said sitting down
"Bye Tatteredpaw"

judas December 24th, 2016 01:54 PM

Moonpaw fell asleep in her nest, after playing with Wildpaw. It had partly made her feel better, nut the silver she cat was still sad at her mentor's death. Awoken by a sudden burst of wind, Moonpaw blinked open her eyes. Moonpaw sat up, and looked around. "Where am I?" She asked. She looked up, the sky was blue and filled with stars. Moonpaw slowly walked around, "W-wildpaw?" Moonpaw asked. She walked deeper in the woods, hoping someone she knew was near by. @Tiny Moony

monfang December 24th, 2016 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moonfur (Post 95155)
Moonpaw fell asleep in her nest, after playing with Wildpaw. It had partly made her feel better, nut the silver she cat was still sad at her mentor's death. Awoken by a sudden burst of wind, Moonpaw blinked open her eyes. Moonpaw sat up, and looked around. "Where am I?" She asked. She looked up, the sky was blue and filled with stars. Moonpaw slowly walked around, "W-wildpaw?" Moonpaw asked. She walked deeper in the woods, hoping someone she knew was near by.

Foxpelt smiled, her now silver pelt glistened a bit, her calico pattern only noticeable by different shades of grey and white.
"Moonpaw..." she mewed, standing behind her former apprentice. He tail flicked as her kind eyes looked at her apprentice.
"You could have been a warrior already... Bucknight deserved what he got to him." she said with a sigh. Moonpaw had been like a daughter to her, and she even had a son and daughter that were now orphaned. Though she knew they were safe and sound no that the Evil Era had finally come to an end.

judas December 24th, 2016 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiny Moony (Post 95169)

Foxpelt smiled, her now silver pelt glistened a bit, her calico pattern only noticeable by different shades of grey and white.
"Moonpaw..." she mewed, standing behind her former apprentice. He tail flicked as her kind eyes looked at her apprentice.
"You could have been a warrior already... Bucknight deserved what he got to him." she said with a sigh. Moonpaw had been like a daughter to her, and she even had a son and daughter that were now orphaned. Though she knew they were safe and sound no that the Evil Era had finally come to an end.

Moonpaw ran over to Foxpelt, like a kit would run to it's mother. She shoved her face into the warrior. "Foxpelt!" She mewed. Moonpaw stepped back from her mentor, looking at her new pelt. She smiled at the comment Foxpelt made. "I'm still way to young to be a warrior," She looked down. "I miss you..." Moonpaw purred. "I think I know were I am now," She sighed. Moonpaw looked around, then back at her mentor. "But why am I here? Is something wrong?"

monfang December 24th, 2016 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moonfur (Post 95275)
Moonpaw ran over to Foxpelt, like a kit would run to it's mother. She shoved her face into the warrior. "Foxpelt!" She mewed. Moonpaw stepped back from her mentor, looking at her new pelt. She smiled at the comment Foxpelt made. "I'm still way to young to be a warrior," She looked down. "I miss you..." Moonpaw purred. "I think I know were I am now," She sighed. Moonpaw looked around, then back at her mentor. "But why am I here? Is something wrong?"

"Not at all..." she purred.

"Moonpaw, there has always been something about you. You have a power in your heart, something strong and powerful... And I was asked to help you train here i StarClan..." he mewed.

judas December 25th, 2016 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiny Moony (Post 95315)

"Not at all..." she purred.

"Moonpaw, there has always been something about you. You have a power in your heart, something strong and powerful... And I was asked to help you train here i StarClan..." he mewed.

"You'll still train me? In starclan?" Moonpaw took a step back, and with a flick of her tail, she looked up at her former mentor. "Okay, But I have one question," Her eyes went cold,

"Who killed you?"

Moonpaw flicked her fully black ear, looking at Foxpelt. Moonpaw sat down, looking at her former mentor. Stars swam in her pelt, but her old coloring was still their. 'Bucknight deserved what he got to him' The words echoed in her mind. She rapped her tail around her paws. She always knew Bucknight wasn't leader worthy, but she could do nothing about it. She was a apprentice, a wimp, a coward.
Training in starclan? Why not the Dark forest like me?
Leave me alone
Why? Torturing you is fun, does the little Moon want to ruin fun?
Yes, now go
She's lying about you, just wait you'll never be a warrior....

monfang December 25th, 2016 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moonfur (Post 95830)
"You'll still train me? In starclan?" Moonpaw took a step back, and with a flick of her tail, she looked up at her former mentor. "Okay, But I have one question," Her eyes went cold,

"Who killed you?"

Moonpaw flicked her fully black ear, looking at Foxpelt. Moonpaw sat down, looking at her former mentor. Stars swam in her pelt, but her old coloring was still their. 'Bucknight deserved what he got to him' The words echoed in her mind. She rapped her tail around her paws. She always knew Bucknight wasn't leader worthy, but she could do nothing about it. She was a apprentice, a wimp, a coward.
Training in starclan? Why not the Dark forest like me?
Leave me alone
Why? Torturing you is fun, does the little Moon want to ruin fun?
Yes, now go
She's lying about you, just wait you'll never be a warrior....

Foxpelt closed her eyes. "My brother... But... Don't worry about it."

"Moonpaw, there is something else... There is an evil inside you as well. Don't listen to its tempting voice it only means harm." She mewed. "Now, wake up child..." She purred, her voice fading. She layer a paw on Moonpaws head. "I will always watch over you..."

judas December 25th, 2016 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiny Moony (Post 95837)

Foxpelt closed her eyes. "My brother... But... Don't worry about it."

"Moonpaw, there is something else... There is an evil inside you as well. Don't listen to its tempting voice it only means harm." She mewed. "Now, wake up child..." She purred, her voice fading. She layer a paw on Moonpaws head. "I will always watch over you..."

"I'll rip his flee bitten pelt off! Then I'll, I'll feed him to the fishes!" Moonpaw hissed. She clawed the ground, as Foxpelt put a paw on her head. She fadded away, and her eyes filled with tears. "Wait! I need to ask you something! Foxpelt..." Her mentor faded out of view.

The Cannibal December 25th, 2016 07:49 PM

@fenic!

Grousestar, since he had become a leader, never has actually had a dream from Starclan, at least not that he could remember, the last dream from them that he's had was when he was receiving his 9 lives which felt like moons ago. So when he woke up in the starry territory of the lands of his warrior ancestors, the tom couldn't help but feel a bit surprised. Usually he just had the normal dreams of chasing mice, or reliving memories, but this was the first time he's happened upon Starclan on his own. Perhaps there was a reason to this?
Flicking his ears a bit, the brown tabby glanced around, unsure if he should move or simply wait, perhaps he was suppose to wait for a cat to talk to him?
Maybe it was his parents, he misses them a great deal and wishes he could have spent more time with them before they made their journey to Starclan. Perhaps it was his old friend Lemonstar? But he's not even sure if Lemonstar has perished or not, perhaps the tom was still out there somewhere.
Nonetheless, Grousestar continued to guess about who would show up, remembering all of the deceased cats he knows, or at least attempting to.
Whoever they were, he just hoped that they could give him some advice. Had he chosen the right thing to do when liberating those clans? And moving closer to them? Had he chosen right? Had he chosen the right territory to move to? Was he doing a good job at leading this clan or was he failing miserably? He didn't like to think that he was doing a bad job, he was an optimist after all, but it was still a negative thought that sometimes nagged at the back of his mind from time to time, just like the idea that he had done the wrong thing by driving out those cats leaders.
Right now, he was really just looking for guidance and he hoped that Starclan could help him.

Fel December 25th, 2016 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskflight (Post 96565)
@fenic!

Grousestar, since he had become a leader, never has actually had a dream from Starclan, at least not that he could remember, the last dream from them that he's had was when he was receiving his 9 lives which felt like moons ago. So when he woke up in the starry territory of the lands of his warrior ancestors, the tom couldn't help but feel a bit surprised. Usually he just had the normal dreams of chasing mice, or reliving memories, but this was the first time he's happened upon Starclan on his own. Perhaps there was a reason to this?
Flicking his ears a bit, the brown tabby glanced around, unsure if he should move or simply wait, perhaps he was suppose to wait for a cat to talk to him?
Maybe it was his parents, he misses them a great deal and wishes he could have spent more time with them before they made their journey to Starclan. Perhaps it was his old friend Lemonstar? But he's not even sure if Lemonstar has perished or not, perhaps the tom was still out there somewhere.
Nonetheless, Grousestar continued to guess about who would show up, remembering all of the deceased cats he knows, or at least attempting to.
Whoever they were, he just hoped that they could give him some advice. Had he chosen the right thing to do when liberating those clans? And moving closer to them? Had he chosen right? Had he chosen the right territory to move to? Was he doing a good job at leading this clan or was he failing miserably? He didn't like to think that he was doing a bad job, he was an optimist after all, but it was still a negative thought that sometimes nagged at the back of his mind from time to time, just like the idea that he had done the wrong thing by driving out those cats leaders.
Right now, he was really just looking for guidance and he hoped that Starclan could help him.

Being dead was, well... somewhat miserable, in a sense. Ever since he'd died saving one of his clanmates, the star-filled forest he found himself in wasn't as welcoming as it seemed, and was quite lonely. Rowanflower had been trying to find his mother or his two sisters, but it seemed as if they were off somewhere besides Starclan- maybe his mother had left his own family and gone off to find a new one, not caring about what happened to him. His father and best friend were stuck in the realm of the living, and the latter had eight more lives to live out before Rowan thought they'd be able to talk again. He spent almost every day wandering around his new surroundings dutifully, looking down towards the clans and picking up what they were doing, learning information and hoping that those close to him were doing alright. The last few days had been hectic, as he'd watched a new leader gain his own lives, and as the dark era finally came to an end- Grouse did it- he liberated all the clans, not just Riverclan. He hadn't survived to see the battle come to a close, and it hurt to know that he couldn't be there to celebrate with everybody else. He'd been worried about his own health as well- he'd been getting more faint every day, the starlight shimmering around him dimming like he was growing invisible.
However, when cats dreamed, it was as if you were sent into the dreams for a reason, to tell information, or to simply send your condolences- it brought a reason for him to stop worrying about this phenomenon and to focus on something else for a change. Settling in, he could see another form fade into the territory slowly as he waited, cocking his head to the side as he stood. However, he couldn't believe his eyes as Rowanflower saw who was there to greet him. "Grouse!" He exclaimed, eyes brightening. One of my only friends, and my most trusted, too. "Oh my gosh, I've got so much to tell you-" Has he even known... that I'm dead? He was much more faint than the outlines of Starclan cats who'd been in the forest much longer than he- and cats still remembered him, that was for sure. He'd gotten some details about the condition, but couldn't help wondering... When I dissapear, do I come back?

Will I speak to you again, or Aspenflash as well?

The Cannibal December 26th, 2016 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fenic! (Post 96646)
Being dead was, well... somewhat miserable, in a sense. Ever since he'd died saving one of his clanmates, the star-filled forest he found himself in wasn't as welcoming as it seemed, and was quite lonely. Rowanflower had been trying to find his mother or his two sisters, but it seemed as if they were off somewhere besides Starclan- maybe his mother had left his own family and gone off to find a new one, not caring about what happened to him. His father and best friend were stuck in the realm of the living, and the latter had eight more lives to live out before Rowan thought they'd be able to talk again. He spent almost every day wandering around his new surroundings dutifully, looking down towards the clans and picking up what they were doing, learning information and hoping that those close to him were doing alright. The last few days had been hectic, as he'd watched a new leader gain his own lives, and as the dark era finally came to an end- Grouse did it- he liberated all the clans, not just Riverclan. He hadn't survived to see the battle come to a close, and it hurt to know that he couldn't be there to celebrate with everybody else. He'd been worried about his own health as well- he'd been getting more faint every day, the starlight shimmering around him dimming like he was growing invisible.
However, when cats dreamed, it was as if you were sent into the dreams for a reason, to tell information, or to simply send your condolences- it brought a reason for him to stop worrying about this phenomenon and to focus on something else for a change. Settling in, he could see another form fade into the territory slowly as he waited, cocking his head to the side as he stood. However, he couldn't believe his eyes as Rowanflower saw who was there to greet him. "Grouse!" He exclaimed, eyes brightening. One of my only friends, and my most trusted, too. "Oh my gosh, I've got so much to tell you-" Has he even known... that I'm dead? He was much more faint than the outlines of Starclan cats who'd been in the forest much longer than he- and cats still remembered him, that was for sure. He'd gotten some details about the condition, but couldn't help wondering... When I dissapear, do I come back?

Will I speak to you again, or Aspenflash as well?

The brown tabby didn't have to sit for very long before he heard a voice, and a rather familiar voice at that, begin to call out his name, though not his formal name, the informal name he tried to get every cat to use unless it was strict business. Ears perking up, Grousestar blinked and tilted his head before his emerald eyes widened as they focused on a very familiar face, his jaw parting slightly as he remembered and very well recognized his former apprentice and relatively close friend Rowanflower.
"Rowan I.."
The leader knew he had died in the battle of Shadowclan, saving a fellow clanmate while giving his own life in return, but Grouse knew that he couldn't dwell on it, it's not what Rowan would want and his clan needed him to remain strong so that they could all pull through this, he needed to keep their moral high. But there hadn't been a day since the liberation that he hadn't thought about his old apprentice, but he wasn't sad. He was proud. He was proud that the ginger and white tom had died for his clanmate, that was one of the bravest thing that any cat could do. Grousestar missed him terribly but he knew that Rowanflower would be well taken care of in Starclan, or at least, he had thought so. When he saw that the other tom wasn't as bright as he would have imagined a Starclan cat to be, he couldn't help but worry. What was happening to him?
That's not what he's come here for though. Hopefully it was just.. A figment of his imagination, that it was just his eyes messing with him. Rowanflower would be fine.

"I never got to say thank you. Thank you for being a loyal cat to Skyclan, a loyal cat to me. You've.. You've grown up so much. You were such a shy little thing when we first met, but oh Rowan you've grown up so much. You've done one of the bravest thing a cat could do, face death to save a clanmate and I couldn't be more proud."
The leader dipped his head and bowed, one of the deepest signs of respect he could offer to his former apprentice before slowly he sat back up.
"Rowan I.. I need advice." Grousestar breathed out, glancing at his paws before looking back at the other tom. "Have.. Have I been making the right choices? Or am I just leading Skyclan to it's doom? Was it right to intervene with these clans? Was it right to move to this forest to be closer to them? I can't let the clan know about my doubts but the more I think about it, the more unsure I am I just.."
Grousestar sighed.
"Am I doing the right thing here? Is this what Starclan wants?"

Mango December 28th, 2016 06:10 PM

Fennelsnarl woke up," Whoa, why am I in Starclan... I've killed cats! Shouldn't I be in the Darkforest if I'm dead?" @Pink Orca!

Ludicrous Lunacy December 28th, 2016 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by # Hashtag (Post 101374)
Fennelsnarl woke up," Whoa, why am I in Starclan... I've killed cats! Shouldn't I be in the Darkforest if I'm dead?" @Pink Orca!

Sandpaw walked up to the cat and touched her shoulder with her tail. "Is that what you deserve, though?" The young she-cat's fur was smooth, and her eye as well as health had been visibly restored. She blinked. "I know that can't really be what you want."

Mango December 29th, 2016 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pink Orca! (Post 101593)
Sandpaw walked up to the cat and touched her shoulder with her tail. "Is that what you deserve, though?" The young she-cat's fur was smooth, and her eye as well as health had been visibly restored. She blinked. "I know that can't really be what you want."

Fennelsnarl jumped," Sandpaw!-" she stuttered," You can hear now?" she struggled to grasp that," I don't want it, though throughout apprenticehood I killed for sport, anyone unless they pretended to be my friend, why would I be able to go to Starclan?"

Ludicrous Lunacy December 29th, 2016 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by # Hashtag (Post 102416)
Fennelsnarl jumped," Sandpaw!-" she stuttered," You can hear now?" she struggled to grasp that," I don't want it, though throughout apprenticehood I killed for sport, anyone unless they pretended to be my friend, why would I be able to go to Starclan?"

Sandpaw frowned and the scratches and wounds of her final battle slowly faded back onto her fur. She shook herself and returned back to her healthier version. "And why did you kill them?" She flicked her tail. "I know you only killed me to spare me from the life I had ahead of me. I still do not regret it, save the fact I will have to wait so much longer to get to knw my father, but he will be happy again soon enough. Come, walk with me."

Mango December 29th, 2016 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pink Orca! (Post 102527)
Sandpaw frowned and the scratches and wounds of her final battle slowly faded back onto her fur. She shook herself and returned back to her healthier version. "And why did you kill them?" She flicked her tail. "I know you only killed me to spare me from the life I had ahead of me. I still do not regret it, save the fact I will have to wait so much longer to get to knw my father, but he will be happy again soon enough. Come, walk with me."

She walked with Sandpaw," I was angry with my family," she struggled, it was a hard conversation," They said I was horrible for being loyal to Starclan and the warrior code. I started to feel weak and feeble. I trained in the Darkforest, so I could over power them, but instead got addicted to it, your the only reason I could break free. I killed my littermates and parents in rage with them. I am still a young warrior, I wasn't caught, but I started killing warriors and kits and apprentices your age... It all started when my brother died from weakness that I broke down and joined. It's too late to deem myself good now, isn't it... I can be good as much as I want, but I'll never be good enough to get to Starclan..."

Ludicrous Lunacy December 29th, 2016 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by # Hashtag (Post 102542)
She walked with Sandpaw," I was angry with my family," she struggled, it was a hard conversation," They said I was horrible for being loyal to Starclan and the warrior code. I started to feel weak and feeble. I trained in the Darkforest, so I could over power them, but instead got addicted to it, your the only reason I could break free. I killed my littermates and parents in rage with them. I am still a young warrior, I wasn't caught, but I started killing warriors and kits and apprentices your age... It all started when my brother died from weakness that I broke down and joined. It's too late to deem myself good now, isn't it... I can be good as much as I want, but I'll never be good enough to get to Starclan..."

Sandpaw sighed. "I'm not sure where you'll go. When a good cat does evil things, are they technically evil? If an evil cat does good things, are they good?"

Mango December 29th, 2016 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pink Orca! (Post 102567)
Sandpaw sighed. "I'm not sure where you'll go. When a good cat does evil things, are they technically evil? If an evil cat does good things, are they good?"

She paused," Yes. But I still doubt I'll redeem myself and if I can't then what's the point of trying too?"

Ludicrous Lunacy December 29th, 2016 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by # Hashtag (Post 102570)
She paused," Yes. But I still doubt I'll redeem myself and if I can't then what's the point of trying too?"

Sandpaw smiled. "Trying can do a lot." She paused. "If I hadn't tried,I would never have learned to speak. If I wasn't trying, I wouldn't be able to do this." She suddenly leapt at Fennel, knocking her over and jumping back. "See?"

Mango December 29th, 2016 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pink Orca! (Post 102583)
Sandpaw smiled. "Trying can do a lot." She paused. "If I hadn't tried,I would never have learned to speak. If I wasn't trying, I wouldn't be able to do this." She suddenly leapt at Fennel, knocking her over and jumping back. "See?"

She was startled and scrambled back up," Wow! But u got a good point...,"

Ludicrous Lunacy December 29th, 2016 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by # Hashtag (Post 102586)
She was startled and scrambled back up," Wow! But u got a good point...,"

Sndpaw laughed at her suprise, but suddenly her expression went serious. "Promise me that your won't forget this when you wake up."

Mango December 29th, 2016 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pink Orca! (Post 102588)
Sndpaw laughed at her suprise, but suddenly her expression went serious. "Promise me that your won't forget this when you wake up."

She nodded," I won't, I promise..."

Ludicrous Lunacy December 29th, 2016 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by # Hashtag (Post 102610)
She nodded," I won't, I promise..."

Sandpaw beamed. "It's always good to know the cat you're talking to will remember your conversation," she purred. "But we haven't much time. There is pity and love in you. If you try, I myself will try to get you here, even if I have to drag you by your scruff out of the Dark Forest, okay?"

BEAR. December 31st, 2016 03:28 AM

@Brooklyn Trees

After being freed from the bonds of StarClan, if only for a short time, Aconiteheart didn't know why anyone would want to go back. To him, the air was stale and stagnant; a shadow of the fresh breeze that graced the realm of the living.

His return was important however, as he awaited Ebonypaw to materialize within this dream. With the young tuxedo being the sole healer of SkyClan, it was vital she was trained as quickly and efficiently as possible. The ancient medicine cat couldn't expect her to stay up all night learning; unlike him, she needed sleep to survive. So, they'd do the next best thing: dream training.

It would be detrimental in the concept it should leave her mentally fatigued, but under the circumstances, there wasn't many options. When her training was completed, he was certain she'd be appreciative of the rest that would follow.

Until she was required to talk to their ancestors, that is. Perhaps the future would bring omens that would torment her. It would be good to pass on the advice to heed these warnings, lest SkyClan fall victim to a similar fate as their ancestral clans. With Grousestar as leader however, Aconiteheart couldn't foresee this happening. Only time would tell.

Fel December 31st, 2016 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskflight (Post 97704)
The brown tabby didn't have to sit for very long before he heard a voice, and a rather familiar voice at that, begin to call out his name, though not his formal name, the informal name he tried to get every cat to use unless it was strict business. Ears perking up, Grousestar blinked and tilted his head before his emerald eyes widened as they focused on a very familiar face, his jaw parting slightly as he remembered and very well recognized his former apprentice and relatively close friend Rowanflower.
"Rowan I.."
The leader knew he had died in the battle of Shadowclan, saving a fellow clanmate while giving his own life in return, but Grouse knew that he couldn't dwell on it, it's not what Rowan would want and his clan needed him to remain strong so that they could all pull through this, he needed to keep their moral high. But there hadn't been a day since the liberation that he hadn't thought about his old apprentice, but he wasn't sad. He was proud. He was proud that the ginger and white tom had died for his clanmate, that was one of the bravest thing that any cat could do. Grousestar missed him terribly but he knew that Rowanflower would be well taken care of in Starclan, or at least, he had thought so. When he saw that the other tom wasn't as bright as he would have imagined a Starclan cat to be, he couldn't help but worry. What was happening to him?
That's not what he's come here for though. Hopefully it was just.. A figment of his imagination, that it was just his eyes messing with him. Rowanflower would be fine.

"I never got to say thank you. Thank you for being a loyal cat to Skyclan, a loyal cat to me. You've.. You've grown up so much. You were such a shy little thing when we first met, but oh Rowan you've grown up so much. You've done one of the bravest thing a cat could do, face death to save a clanmate and I couldn't be more proud."
The leader dipped his head and bowed, one of the deepest signs of respect he could offer to his former apprentice before slowly he sat back up.
"Rowan I.. I need advice." Grousestar breathed out, glancing at his paws before looking back at the other tom. "Have.. Have I been making the right choices? Or am I just leading Skyclan to it's doom? Was it right to intervene with these clans? Was it right to move to this forest to be closer to them? I can't let the clan know about my doubts but the more I think about it, the more unsure I am I just.."
Grousestar sighed.
"Am I doing the right thing here? Is this what Starclan wants?"

"Grouse, you're not leading anyone towards doom, and you know that." Rowanflower sighed, flicking his tail in dismay as he saw how unnerved his friend was. He didn't want to see this, especially when the tom was so happy-go-lucky in his daily life- at least, when he was alive to see how he acted. He didn't know if anything had gone wrong during the time he'd been stuck up here in Starclan, a place talked about as if it was the most amazing place in the entire forest- but it was a prison to those who were without anyone they cared for, when they couldn't see how everyone else was doing, stuck to roam about the heavens themselves. Aspenflash, Ashenpaw- my family, they're stuck down there without me! "The new clans are going through tough times, too, from what I've heard- they're all recovering from what happened to them, and they're indebted to you for saving them." He repeated the words he'd been hearing around Starclan to the leader, trying to emphasize the fact that the clans weren't about to attack his own for quite some time, since they had Skyclan to thank for saving them from their own evil leaders. "One clan's even got a new leader and deputy, and there's yet to be a deputy appointed in... Windclan, I think that was the one. They're weak, and need your help."

"Really, you should talk to their leaders or deputies- they're sure to thank you."
Rowanflower exclaimed, not noticing the slight flicker of his own tail- the fact that the very tip of it was completely gone already.

Brooklyn Trees December 31st, 2016 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lunacross (Post 106121)
@Brooklyn Trees

After being freed from the bonds of StarClan, if only for a short time, Aconiteheart didn't know why anyone would want to go back. To him, the air was stale and stagnant; a shadow of the fresh breeze that graced the realm of the living.

His return was important however, as he awaited Ebonypaw to materialize within this dream. With the young tuxedo being the sole healer of SkyClan, it was vital she was trained as quickly and efficiently as possible. The ancient medicine cat couldn't expect her to stay up all night learning; unlike him, she needed sleep to survive. So, they'd do the next best thing: dream training.

It would be detrimental in the concept it should leave her mentally fatigued, but under the circumstances, there wasn't many options. When her training was completed, he was certain she'd be appreciative of the rest that would follow.

Until she was required to talk to their ancestors, that is. Perhaps the future would bring omens that would torment her. It would be good to pass on the advice to heed these warnings, lest SkyClan fall victim to a similar fate as their ancestral clans. With Grousestar as leader however, Aconiteheart couldn't foresee this happening. Only time would tell.

Ebonypaw found herself suddenly in a place that she had never before seen. She looked around in confusion, wondering how she had come to be in this place. The last she had remembered before being here was falling asleep. She would have thought it was a dream of it didn't seem so realistic, she could see details in the objects around her, unlike when generally dreaming, which for her at least seemed to more blurred and unrealistic than this place that she found herself in now.
The tuxedo nearly jumped as she noticed a familiar tom nearby. Aconiteheart, whom she knew to be dead. Am I dead then? She asked herself in thought, though she knew she couldn't answer that. She had no reason to be dead, right?

Ebonypaw padded towards the tabby, curious as to what was going on and why she was suddenly in... Actually she didn't know where she was, so just how she had gotten to be here. Wherever 'here' was.
Her long black tail swept the floor as she paused in front of Aconiteheart, looking up at him with her blue eyes and dipping her head in greeting.

BEAR. December 31st, 2016 05:31 PM

@Brooklyn Trees

Perking up at the sight of the younger feline, Aconiteheart rose to his paws to greet the apprentice. "Hey!" Knowing Ebonypaw might be confused by this change of setting, the spectral tom explained: "It's okay, you're in StarClan but you're not dead. This is a dream -- and since it's not trapped within the confines of your mind, it's more realistic. 'Cause y'know, it's a real place. You're actually seeing this."

"Anyway, I figured we could save time with some training while you sleep. It's better to utilize what time we have, while we have it, yeah?" He couldn't stress how precious time was to others. Their life clock was always ticking down, and they never knew when their last day was.

"Tonight I was thinking we could go over ruptured and torn ligaments, if you're up for it. I think that'll be more useful for you." In the upcoming days, that is. Those injuries weren't remarkably common but the information was good to know to avoid any permanent disabilities that may follow an accident.

Brooklyn Trees December 31st, 2016 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lunacross (Post 107311)
@Brooklyn Trees

Perking up at the sight of the younger feline, Aconiteheart rose to his paws to greet the apprentice. "Hey!" Knowing Ebonypaw might be confused by this change of setting, the spectral tom explained: "It's okay, you're in StarClan but you're not dead. This is a dream -- and since it's not trapped within the confines of your mind, it's more realistic. 'Cause y'know, it's a real place. You're actually seeing this."

"Anyway, I figured we could save time with some training while you sleep. It's better to utilize what time we have, while we have it, yeah?" He couldn't stress how precious time was to others. Their life clock was always ticking down, and they never knew when their last day was.

"Tonight I was thinking we could go over ruptured and torn ligaments, if you're up for it. I think that'll be more useful for you." In the upcoming days, that is. Those injuries weren't remarkably common but the information was good to know to avoid any permanent disabilities that may follow an accident.

Ebonypaw glanced around again. How had he known exactly what she was confused about? Ancient Starclan medicine cat. Maybe he's telepathic or had the same questions when he first arrived or something. she shrugged it off and continued to listen.
"Ruptured and torn ligaments?" She asked. She hadn't ever heard of such a thing before, but then again she hadn't heard of a lot of things.
"Yes, I'm up for it." She added quickly though. Questioning the words was silly since Aconiteheart would be teaching her about it shortly enough... Probably.

Ebonypaw swept her tail along the ground again as she waited for some kind of instruction or something. She wasn't sure if they were going anywhere so she didn't sit. Not yet anyways. Instead she just swept her tail along the ground absent-mindedly as she looked at the ancient tabby tom standing before her. She was still a bit surprised when she reminded herself that she was speaking to a tom who was long dead. That was one of the great things about Starclan though, right? This way knowledge could never be lost, only added to.

BEAR. January 1st, 2017 07:50 PM

@Brooklyn Trees

"Okay, so - a ligament is a band of tissue in your leg, right? It supports it, keeping the bones in position, and if that's damaged it can cause severe pain and potentially leave them crippled. The recovery time with these can take up to a few moons .. as for treatment, with a partial tear you can give them a couple poppy seeds and have them rest, with limited exercise and just -movement in general. For complete tears, or ruptures - since there's no difference, they'll need to be splinted. This is where climbing vines and sticks come into play. If you'll follow me.."

Aconiteheart turned from the apprentice, approaching a nearby tree where oval shaped leaves circled the trunk. The spirit reared up on his hindlegs, his forepaws firmly planted on the trunk as he reached to nip the stem of the vine in several locations, giving him a few decently-length vines. He grabbed the fragments of the plant and dropped back to the ground. "I'll show you how to prepare a splint," he spoke around the stem and leaves as he turned back to the apprentice, "if you grab a couple sticks for me. Since we don't have a patient to practice on, it'll be oral instructions with you splinting my leg. Sound good?"

NightWarrior4Life January 3rd, 2017 11:25 AM

"I'm sorry, I'm going to become a medicine cat? That's not what I was told last moon. Last moon I was told I was going to just...disappear from the clans...and be some forgotten cat...an irrelevant cat. My siblings are going to...over power me? We're not looking for power we're just living normal lives!" GleamRose was frustrated. "Just say something! I need to know my future! I was sent here by-" GleamRose had forgotten. Wasn't she here for a medicine cat ceremony? Or was she just simply sent specially by DappleStar? It's got to have something to do with when we were kits. When my siblings and I were abandoned in the snow in the middle of Leaf-bare, just a moon old. Her sister, ShineFlower, was practically frozen solid and her brother, AcornFlame, would've died from sickness. It was lucky StarClan saw mercy on them. Even though they were just rouges, StarClan saw they were able to become clan cats and follow the laws their ancestors and ancestors before them had laid down. That didn't happen to many cats. StarClan guided a patrol of WindClan cats to them and not long after, they were hopping about the nursery with the other kits and their adopted mother. "So what? If I'm here to become a medicine cat, can I go? So what? If I'm here to become a forgotten warrior am I just stranded here? Stuck in this void? Surrounded by the dead..." No answer. If this was to be her destiny, then tough, she'd just have to put up with it. She was a living StarClan cat now...