Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Twolegplace (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   RABBIT'S ASSISTANCE (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81723)

IDIOTICBEAN101 May 11th, 2024 12:18 PM

Re: RABBIT'S ASSISTANCE

Rabbit-He/Him(FtM)

-----------

"Sight?" Rabbit said curiously "I don't fully get it, but it sounds neat. How does namin' work with you clan cats?"

----------

@Honey Bee

:happycat:

Honey Bee May 11th, 2024 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IDIOTICBEAN101 (Post 1589173)
Rabbit-He/Him(FtM)

-----------

"Sight?" Rabbit said curiously "I don't fully get it, but it sounds neat. How does namin' work with you clan cats?"

----------

@Honey Bee

Well when you are a kit you would be Rabbitkit, then after you are six moons old you would be Rabbitpaw and you would have an mentor and then once you’re a warrior you would be Rabbitsight and then if you were leader you would be Rabbitstar
Badger stopped and then addedI picked Rabbitsight cause you said look both ways before you cross the thunderpath

IDIOTICBEAN101 May 11th, 2024 04:26 PM

Rabbit-He/Him(FtM)

----------

"Strange." He muttered "But it makes since, with so many cats." He climbed over a pile of sticks that a twoleg had made in their yard.

----------

@Honey Bee

Honey Bee May 11th, 2024 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IDIOTICBEAN101 (Post 1589268)
Rabbit-He/Him(FtM)

----------

"Strange." He muttered "But it makes since, with so many cats." He climbed over a pile of sticks that a twoleg had made in their yard.

----------

@Honey Bee

Do you have any family? Badger asked enjoying the company if this cat Father, mother, siblings?

IDIOTICBEAN101 May 11th, 2024 09:01 PM

Rabbit-He/Him(FtM)

-----------

Rabbit thought for a moment "Mmm, no, don't remember 'em." He replied "Some twolegs take kits away from their mamas early on."

----------

@Honey Bee

Honey Bee May 12th, 2024 06:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IDIOTICBEAN101 (Post 1589401)
Rabbit-He/Him(FtM)

-----------

Rabbit thought for a moment "Mmm, no, don't remember 'em." He replied "Some twolegs take kits away from their mamas early on."

----------

@Honey Bee

What?! Badger yelped That’s terrible! Why would they do that! Badger stopped and looked around truing to find somecat that looks like Rabbit

IDIOTICBEAN101 May 12th, 2024 06:42 AM

Rabbit-He/Him(FtM)

-------------

"Twolegs are odd." Rabbit said with a shrug "I wouldn't bother lookin', they usually take em' far away inside the belly of one of them monsters."

------------

@Honey Bee

Honey Bee May 12th, 2024 06:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IDIOTICBEAN101 (Post 1589515)
Rabbit-He/Him(FtM)

-------------

"Twolegs are odd." Rabbit said with a shrug "I wouldn't bother lookin', they usually take em' far away inside the belly of one of them monsters."

------------

@Honey Bee

Let me get this right. They FEED your FAMILY to a MONSTER!Badgerstripe had a new concern for these cats and now understood why so many came to the clans

IDIOTICBEAN101 May 13th, 2024 11:36 AM

Rabbit-He/Him(FtM)

-------------

"I guess feed is one word for it." Rabbit said, a little confused by Badgerstripe's surprise.

-----------

@Honey Bee