Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Monthly Kudos (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=99)
-   -   Monthly Kudos (March 2024) (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79368)

finley !! March 1st, 2024 01:57 PM

Re: Monthly Kudos (March 2024)

slams placeholder down

taillow March 1st, 2024 02:31 PM

Character Name [mention user]: Hawkfur [ @Micanomancy ]
Character Faction [indicate if outsider]: WindClan
Why should this character be featured?: A dedicated warrior and completely loyal to WindClan, Hawkfur is a wonderful and complex character. He strives to do his best for his Clan and always puts them first. From being disciplined on patrols to a voice of reason amongst fighting, he shines as one of the Clan's exceptional warriors. Mica does a fantastic job portraying him and making him an enjoyable and engaging character. I very much enjoy the interactions he has with Brave, and I can't wait to see where he goes next!

Character Name [mention user]: Mistyshard [ @starry ]
Character Faction [indicate if outsider]: RiverClan
Why should this character be featured?: I adore characters with a lot of roleplayed depth, and Mistyshard is one of my favorites. She has so much story and lore to her that seeing any post with her immediately makes me drop everything to read. I love how she's fierce, independent, and doesn't take disrespect from anyone. She is a true champion for RiverClan and will come out swinging for her Clan. She's a versatile character that can go from shredding during battle to being there for those who need her. She is an absolute joy to read!

Spider-in-the-corner March 1st, 2024 04:27 PM

Fallingpaw (Tc) and hailstorm (rc)

Bean March 1st, 2024 05:26 PM

Character Name [mention user]: Dusklion [ @tally ]
Why should this character be featured?: Dusk is just wow. The way that tal roleplays her is just amazing. A loyal warrior to how funny they are with their insults [noteably DUMBLE, like tell me that isn't funny?], and they are just overall and absolutely amazing cat, and they would be a really good choice for COTM !

Character Name [mention user]: Drizzlecloud [ @Omari ]
Character Faction [indicate if outsider]: ThunderClan
Why should this character be featured?: oh my gosh, where do I start? Drizzle is such a sweetie! Her posts are a joy to read, and I am shocked that she hasn't won COTM. She shows such strong emotions, and I can see how much she cares for others. Omari does a great job capturing Drizzlecloud in their posts, and I love how strongly Drizzle can feel for another

Watermeloon March 2nd, 2024 08:21 AM

guys what happened to the cotm art?

alec March 2nd, 2024 01:51 PM

Character Name [mention user]: sharpfin [ @Marigoldwhisper ]
Character Faction [indicate if outsider]: riverclan
Why should this character be featured?: sharpfin is a absolute sweetheart, with expectations for himself far greater than anyone could manage. he is roleplayed magnificently and shines especially with a rich backstory and complex thoughts and emotions. every post is filled with his unique character and a rich vocabulary that pulls you right into his story.

Character Name [mention user]: cobwebpaw ( @finley.exe )
Character Faction [indicate if outsider]: riverclan
Why should this character be featured?: ahh cobwebpaw. certainly a silly little goober! going above and beyond for others and even after the outsider attack and the thunderclan raid she still pushes through her own struggles to give her all for the clan. shes a absolute sweetheart and is roleplayed beautifully.

(im really bad at describing stuff sos)

zBlaze March 3rd, 2024 04:26 PM

Placeholder [Doesn't know who to nominate]

paris March 4th, 2024 03:43 AM

Character Name [mention user]: Doedapple { @Blazing. }

Why should this character be featured?: Personally, I love the way that Blaze writes Doedapple. Absoultely amazing. Fire. :fire: Other than that, Doedapple is supportive towards her littermates, Birchbranch and Cocoonwillow, and I love that about her. Doedapple and Birchbranch get along so well! It´s as if they are two pieces of a puzzle that fight right into place beside each other.

~~~~~~

Character Name [mention user]: Pebbleshell { @rust`rock }

Character Faction [indicate if outsider]: ShadowClan

Why should this character be featured?: As a living person behind a screen, I love the way Pebbleshell is written, and I love her personality. This young ShadowClan she-cat is always in a good mood. It´s as if she knows her day is going to be great right from the start! <3

finley !! March 4th, 2024 11:42 AM

Character Name: minkpaw ( @al3cc766 )
Character Faction: riverclan :]
Why should this character be featured?: minkpaw !! cob's one and only, the sweetest girlie. she's been through enough trauma already. such as the murder she was forced to commit. IT'S FINE THOUGH SHE'S FINE. she's so silly, and always there if anyone needs help.

Character Name: cherryswirl ( @Dust )
Character Faction: riverclan again
Why should this character be featured?: i absolutely adore cherryswirl. dust plays her so well and she's such a dynamic character! side note i would die for her character sprites that dust uses. /lh

braveleopard. March 5th, 2024 05:58 PM

Character Name [mention user]: Pricklestep ( @Beanz , former owner was @/Galaxy_ who sadly left)
Character Faction [indicate if outsider]: starclan, formerly riverclan
Why should this character be featured?: pricklestep is a sweet little guy! he's very understanding and dedicated the way he went and screamed at bumblestar crying about moonfoot (who is my oc lol) and how pricklestep stayed strong and well-written when he switched owners.

beanz writes them very well and sweet and so did galaxy when she owned them (to my knowledge they were siblings and galaxy left the community). the posts may be small but they show emotion and a cute little guy's love so he deserves this.