Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Character Resources (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=89)
-   -   [ CLOSED ] A Very Impulsively Made Kit Finder! (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82138)

Hollyheart of thunder May 13th, 2024 02:06 AM

Re: A Very Impulsively Made Kit Finder!

Wishkit ---------------------- Fishkit
Pronouns = they them she her
Traits = shy, quiet, timid easily excited, adventurous, Mischievous
Fur = Grey tabby Grey with silver ish circles

Other = could one or both of them be born sick/ or get sick quickly as you mentioned above???

Dolomedes May 19th, 2024 04:09 PM

@Shrew - Would you be alright with picking out a spring themed name for Finkit? If so then accepted

@Mizu - Accepted as Asterkit

@Bean - Accepted as Tansykit

@Weekend-Wondering - Accepted as Nectarkit || Some of your plot ideas may need to change due to the all of the sudden things with Riverclan but most of it sounds good. Though Nectarkit may feel less alone because of the fact that a lot of the kits in Spirit's litter will have health complications, though again it would be you to decide if that'll change Nectarkit's behaviors or not.

@burntToast - Would you be alright with picking out a spring themed name for Duckkit? If so accepted; Also like I said with Nectarkit, most kits in the litter will have health complications so that may change how Duckkit feels but it's up to you as the roleplayer of course.

@Hollyheart of thunder - Would you be willing to change Wishkit and Fishkit's name to match the spring theme? If so they are accepted. I am fine with one or both of them being sick just let me know which or if both will be. Also having circles in their pelts may be pushing it a bit much but if you don't want to change it I'll be fine with that.

@constellation - Would you be willing to change Lightkit's name to match a spring theme? If so then it's all good!

IMPORTANT NOTE
TW: mentions of illness, blood, and birth complications
So these kits will be born after Riverclan settles into their exiled place which can change some of their stories as being born into a place not their camp may play out interestingly especially for when they move back to camp. The stress from the upcoming war and exile can be the in character reasoning for the unhealthiness of most of the kits. Poor Spiritbunny. Also some more on Spiritbunny as a parent.

They will be blunt, though understand the point of sugar coating things. Also they will be incredibly protective of all of their kits but would allow them space when needed. Especially given the circumstances of Riverclan and the overall health of the litter. Spiritbunny themselves will be a bit out of it after the birth of the kits as she will lose quite a bit of blood. The labor will be stress induced rather than naturally occurring hence health complications of all involved.

Anyways, let me know if you are still interested in having a kit in this litter. Also leave any questions or further plot ideas if you want as well. The birth will include as much as I can from each of the posts already mentioned.

Birth order (if you want to request any changes let me know but I cannot guarantee): Finkit, Asterkit, Tansykit, Lightkit, Wishkit, Fishkit, Stillborn, Nectarkit, and then Duckkit (with name changes)

burntToast May 20th, 2024 12:01 AM

Yep still interested in being part of the litter :3
Name options: beechkit(type of tree not misspelling of beach), leafkit, tadpolekit, cloverkit :eyes: (are those spring names? Idk :') )

And I might change some of my plot for him, dunno :spinning:

Beaan May 20th, 2024 06:56 AM

// @Dolomedes

Yup, Still interested in Tansy !!!

constellation May 20th, 2024 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dolomedes (Post 1592979)
@Shrew - Would you be alright with picking out a spring themed name for Finkit? If so then accepted

@Mizu - Accepted as Asterkit

@Bean - Accepted as Tansykit

@Weekend-Wondering - Accepted as Nectarkit || Some of your plot ideas may need to change due to the all of the sudden things with Riverclan but most of it sounds good. Though Nectarkit may feel less alone because of the fact that a lot of the kits in Spirit's litter will have health complications, though again it would be you to decide if that'll change Nectarkit's behaviors or not.

@burntToast - Would you be alright with picking out a spring themed name for Duckkit? If so accepted; Also like I said with Nectarkit, most kits in the litter will have health complications so that may change how Duckkit feels but it's up to you as the roleplayer of course.

@Hollyheart of thunder - Would you be willing to change Wishkit and Fishkit's name to match the spring theme? If so they are accepted. I am fine with one or both of them being sick just let me know which or if both will be. Also having circles in their pelts may be pushing it a bit much but if you don't want to change it I'll be fine with that.

@constellation - Would you be willing to change Lightkit's name to match a spring theme? If so then it's all good!

IMPORTANT NOTE
TW: mentions of illness, blood, and birth complications
So these kits will be born after Riverclan settles into their exiled place which can change some of their stories as being born into a place not their camp may play out interestingly especially for when they move back to camp. The stress from the upcoming war and exile can be the in character reasoning for the unhealthiness of most of the kits. Poor Spiritbunny. Also some more on Spiritbunny as a parent.

They will be blunt, though understand the point of sugar coating things. Also they will be incredibly protective of all of their kits but would allow them space when needed. Especially given the circumstances of Riverclan and the overall health of the litter. Spiritbunny themselves will be a bit out of it after the birth of the kits as she will lose quite a bit of blood. The labor will be stress induced rather than naturally occurring hence health complications of all involved.

Anyways, let me know if you are still interested in having a kit in this litter. Also leave any questions or further plot ideas if you want as well. The birth will include as much as I can from each of the posts already mentioned.

Birth order (if you want to request any changes let me know but I cannot guarantee): Finkit, Asterkit, Tansykit, Lightkit, Wishkit, Fishkit, Stillborn, Nectarkit, and then Duckkit (with name changes)

I would— does Lavenderkit or Honeykit work? Another question does Spirit have a mate to father these kittens?

OBigBrainO May 20th, 2024 02:17 PM

is this post still open?

Highsnow of Matterhorn May 20th, 2024 03:48 PM

Are there any kit slots open? Should I apply for a kit?

@Dolomedes

Dolomedes May 20th, 2024 04:00 PM

Currently there are no more slots open for this litter, if someone drops out then I can contact you guys in order of posts here :3

@ashtuft @Highsnow of Matterhorn

Dolomedes May 22nd, 2024 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by constellation (Post 1593368)
I would— does Lavenderkit or Honeykit work? Another question does Spirit have a mate to father these kittens?

Lavenderkit works! The father is an npc character and wasn’t Spirit’s mate, the kits weren’t planned. Spirit does not have a mate currently and at this point will be raising the kits alone.

Rowan May 22nd, 2024 11:32 AM

Placeholder