Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Private Roleplays (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=122)
-   -   The Sol of a Strawberry <P> (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80498)

Shrew March 21st, 2024 05:30 PM

Re: The Sol of a Strawberry <P>

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars (Post 1570146)

Strawberry purred. "Cool! Both of our names start with an S! What's your little snakes name? He's cute" Strawberry purred. Sniffing the toy but not taking it.

>>Sol<<

"..Lucifer." he mumbled, moving the toy a bit closer to himself.

SeonghwasBunnyEars March 21st, 2024 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrimsonOaks (Post 1570152)
>>Sol<<

"..Lucifer." he mumbled, moving the toy a bit closer to himself.

Strawberry give a small blink and then purred. "Lucifer the snake is very cute them." Strawberry giggled. "Do you live around here?"

Shrew March 21st, 2024 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars (Post 1570154)

Strawberry give a small blink and then purred. "Lucifer the snake is very cute them." Strawberry giggled. "Do you live around here?"

>>Sol<<

"..yes."

SeonghwasBunnyEars March 21st, 2024 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrimsonOaks (Post 1570156)
>>Sol<<

"..yes."

"Cool! I do to! I live in the bright white den with the large yard and catmint corner! Do you live near that?" Strawberry asked, her tail flicking excitedly. "Wanna play?"

Shrew March 21st, 2024 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars (Post 1570157)

"Cool! I do to! I live in the bright white den with the large yard and catmint corner! Do you live near that?" Strawberry asked, her tail flicking excitedly. "Wanna play?"

.>>Sol<<.

"..No..And no.." he picked his snake back up.

SeonghwasBunnyEars March 21st, 2024 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrimsonOaks (Post 1570158)
.>>Sol<<.

"..No..And no.." he picked his snake back up.

Strawberry gave a small frown. "Alright then........ do you mind if I walk with you? I won't talk much, I promise"

Shrew March 21st, 2024 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars (Post 1570159)

Strawberry gave a small frown. "Alright then........ do you mind if I walk with you? I won't talk much, I promise"

.>>Sol<<.

Would this cat mind if I said no..I don't like company.. he thought, before saying, "..I'd like for you to please not come with me.."

SeonghwasBunnyEars March 21st, 2024 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrimsonOaks (Post 1570160)
.>>Sol<<.

Would this cat mind if I said no..I don't like company.. he thought, before saying, "..I'd like for you to please not come with me.."

Strawberry was hurt by this on the inside. The flash of sadness in her eyes the only thing giving away her dismay. "Alright! Well if you ever wanna walk, chat, play, anything! You know where I am... considering I just told you what my house looks like" She purred playfully. "I guess I'll just... go... somewhere?" She said, her ears tilting away and she blinked gently. "Nice meeting you Sol" Strawberry mewed before turning, her ling white tipped ginger tail flicking gently as she padded away. She sighed as soon as she was back in the sun, giving a small frown she muttered. "I can't get mad at him, we just met of course he wouldn't want to. But.... I liked him, he was cool...... maybe I'm just to talkative or something" Strawberry wondered out loud as she wandered across the sidewalks.

Shrew March 21st, 2024 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars (Post 1570163)

Strawberry was hurt by this on the inside. The flash of sadness in her eyes the only thing giving away her dismay. "Alright! Well if you ever wanna walk, chat, play, anything! You know where I am... considering I just told you what my house looks like" She purred playfully. "I guess I'll just... go... somewhere?" She said, her ears tilting away and she blinked gently. "Nice meeting you Sol" Strawberry mewed before turning, her ling white tipped ginger tail flicking gently as she padded away. She sighed as soon as she was back in the sun, giving a small frown she muttered. "I can't get mad at him, we just met of course he wouldn't want to. But.... I liked him, he was cool...... maybe I'm just to talkative or something" Strawberry wondered out loud as she wandered across the sidewalks.

.>>Sol<<.

Sol clenched the toy snake in his jaws, and went back into the darker part of the trees. he quietly padded on.

SeonghwasBunnyEars March 21st, 2024 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrimsonOaks (Post 1570169)

.>>Sol<<.

Sol clenched the toy snake in his jaws, and went back into the darker part of the trees. he quietly padded on.

Strawberry kept padding on. (what do we do now lollllll)