Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Character Resources (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   [RiverClan] Otterkit Finder (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80815)

nyx March 29th, 2024 10:58 AM

Re: Otterkit Finder

Quote:

Originally Posted by Epiales (Post 1572692)
@nyx

Sharkkit for a friend :3
and for a role model...
uhhh
Frostmelt or Ravenpaw (soon to be paw still kit until announced, they are over-competitive and confident, though they love to help others get better at themselves >:3 )

YES FOR SHARK! Either one is fine! You pick!

19796 March 29th, 2024 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nyx (Post 1572714)
What are their personalities?

Blueriver wolfpaw

Blueriver is a calm warrior whom is a great teacher and swimmer.
wolfpaw is the younger brother of blueriver believe it or not! he is quite wild and gullible but he is willing to do the work!

nyx March 29th, 2024 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThePrettyPurpleDemon (Post 1572717)
Blueriver wolfpaw

Blueriver is a calm warrior whom is a great teacher and swimmer.
wolfpaw is the younger brother of blueriver believe it or not! he is quite wild and gullible but he is willing to do the work!

Alright accepted! Do you wanna do an interaction with one of them?

19796 March 29th, 2024 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nyx (Post 1572719)
Alright accepted! Do you wanna do an interaction with one of them?

yes plz!!! :kittyface:

Epiales March 29th, 2024 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nyx (Post 1572716)
YES FOR SHARK! Either one is fine! You pick!

you pick for me ;-;
Frost would be good if you want to learn clan history, some herbs (have to get the purrk and after I go to the herb patrol I will know a few because I intend to ask)

Ravenpaw:
simple battle training (such as pouncing and will go on as he continues to learn)
simple hunting (they are very good at hunting, so as they continue on it will get more advanced)
pouncing lessons for kits (they went through a pouncing lesson themself so they know what to do, and they figured out hunting from doing these lessons)
:3

nyx March 29th, 2024 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Epiales (Post 1572736)
you pick for me ;-;
Frost would be good if you want to learn clan history, some herbs (have to get the purrk and after I go to the herb patrol I will know a few because I intend to ask)

Ravenpaw:
simple battle training (such as pouncing and will go on as he continues to learn)
simple hunting (they are very good at hunting, so as they continue on it will get more advanced)
pouncing lessons for kits (they went through a pouncing lesson themself so they know what to do, and they figured out hunting from doing these lessons)
:3

Otterkit would proably like Frost better!

The Kitty. March 29th, 2024 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nyx (Post 1572689)
Freind gives me ideas , but can you give an example on how a rivalry would go?

Hmm. I mean really, I'd be fine with either.

Maybe for rivalry: there's something that either Otter or Agatha are kinda particularly good at, or maybe their personalities just kinda clash. Otter ends up being unintentionally jealous, unbeknownst to Milk. She'd prolly dismiss it out of shyness, which Otter can react to that however he wants? Anything is fine by me.

Starphobia March 29th, 2024 11:42 AM

@nyx

I have my boy Sloerush and he can either be a role model or friend. Sloerush loves hanging around kits but is scared he might hurt them so he's very gentle with kits. My very awkward and anxious guy <3
You can read more about him in my Character Bios (Located in my sig)

nyx March 29th, 2024 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Starphobia (Post 1572752)
@nyx

I have my boy Sloerush and he can either be a role model or friend. Sloerush loves hanging around kits but is scared he might hurt them so he's very gentle with kits. My very awkward and anxious guy <3
You can read more about him in my Character Bios (Located in my sig)

:O Could be both but they can start off as freinds

Starphobia March 29th, 2024 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nyx (Post 1572754)
:O Could be both but they can start off as freinds

Coolio :D